#1 Posted by xmenhulk (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilgamesh                                         Superman 
 Quasar                                              Wonder Woman 
 Mantis                   Vs.                        Batman 
 Sersi                                                  Martian Manhunter 
 Pulsar                                                Flash (ww)
Scarlet Witch                                      Green Lantern(hj) 
Wonder Man                                       Aquaman 
War Machine                                       Cyborg 

Morals - Off 
Location - The real world 
1 hour prep 
Who wins and why do they win?               
#2 Posted by sync1 (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash takes a walk, has a cup of tea, reads the sunday newspaper, then solos them all.

#3 Posted by xmenhulk (678 posts) - - Show Bio
@sync1
How will he do that?
#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Flash takes a walk, has a cup of tea, reads the sunday newspaper, then solos them all.

#5 Posted by sync1 (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

@xmenhulk:

You do realize you've put morals off for Wally, right?

#6 Posted by Gritterr (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@xmenhulk:

You do realize you've put morals off for Wally, right?

If Quasar shields Wanda in time. (which he has the reaction speed to do so) The entire JL gets Erased from being

#7 Posted by sync1 (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr:

Wally kills him before he thinks. Any other thoughts?

#8 Edited by Gritterr (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: I think with 1 hour prep and knowing all he has to do is put shields up. He is more than fast enough to not get blitzed. Actually with 1 hour prep shields would already be up. Wanda solos with the assist from Quasar

#9 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr said:

@sync1: I think with 1 hour prep and knowing all he has to do is put shields up. He is more than fast enough to not get blitzed. Actually with 1 hour prep shields would already be up. Wanda solos with the assist from Quasar

THIS ( flash is full of pis )

#10 Posted by Switchdoctor (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr said:

Wally has vibrated through shields before. Even ones whose vibrational frequencies oscillated randomly by design to try and prevent Wally's atoms from slipping through. And that was before all the speed force stuff was introduced.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18167 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@Gritterr:

That why the prep time is for.

All they have to do is create a shield and fly in the air in the 1 hr prep.

they have 2 reality warpers Sersi and wanda. Quasar can create the said construct. they can try and warp them out of reality, no more JLA.

The rest of the team 1 are close to useless anyways.

#12 Posted by Killemall (18167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkofo said:

Try reading a Flash comic kid, you won't sound like such an idiot then

There really was no need for that.

And even if he / she does read flash comics, flash isnt shown to be powerful enough to solo JLA because as far as i can remember he's never been bloodlusted.

Not saying Flash cant do it, i think he can but calling out someone wildly like that specially when we are talking about what flash could do IF he was going all out rather than actually what he had done in comics seems very unfair.

#13 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

wow JLA wins in a Megamurderstomp

#14 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad to say this, but flash solos.

#15 Posted by Gritterr (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

wow JLA wins in a Megamurderstomp

@uroborosphael said:

Sad to say this, but flash solos.

Did yall even read the arguments why that wouldn't happen?

@Killemall said:

@sync1 said:

@Gritterr:

they have 2 reality warpers Sersi and wanda. Quasar can create the said construct. they can try and warp them out of reality, no more JLA.

Flash isn't soloing anything

#16 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr: Flash can phase through the shields...

#17 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@jkofo said:

@imbackwimps said:

@Gritterr said:

THIS ( flash is full of pis )

no thank you i see enough idiots like you who think flash is a god in the comics but get beaten by humans all the time what you need to do is read some comics and stop thinking flash is great only on here he is JR.

#18 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jkofo said:

There really was no need for that.

And even if he / she does read flash comics, flash isnt shown to be powerful enough to solo JLA because as far as i can remember he's never been bloodlusted.

Not saying Flash cant do it, i think he can but calling out someone wildly like that specially when we are talking about what flash could do IF he was going all out rather than actually what he had done in comics seems very unfair.

THANK YOU

#19 Posted by Gritterr (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@uroborosphael said:

@Gritterr: Flash can phase through the shields...

Why wouldn't the team start in the air?

If they did start on the ground show me scans of flash going through GL shields.(if the shields slow him down at all Wanda has enough time to warp the team out of reality. ) Not even mentioning what Sersi would be doing while Flash works on Wanda

#20 Posted by Killemall (18167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr said:

Why wouldn't the team start in the air?

If they did start on the ground show me scans of flash going through GL shields.(if the shields slow him down at all Wanda has enough time to warp the team out of reality. ) Not even mentioning what Sersi would be doing while Flash works on Wanda

Personally I dont see shields doing much if they remain in the ground. Wally West for one was power enough to go break through Starbreaker's shield and punch him so that shows how powerful his punches are. But i go with the up in the air kind of thing. Besides it didnt take Wanda a long time to warp reality anyways, few tears and "no more mutants" was all it took.

#21 Posted by Gritterr (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I agree with being up in the air. and that was my point That Wanda doesn't need much time at all

#22 Posted by beatboks1 (6946 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@sync1 said:

@Gritterr:

Prep time exists for both sides. Bat's has wally lend a speed to everyone else on the JLA so they are all FLFTL and all capable of vibrating through shields suddenly it's 8 JLAers speed blitzing the Avengers (and many can fly, or carry those ones who can't). Not to mention that with that much speed Jonn' and Arthur could mind rape before Wanda etc could reality warp and even make them part of their side, Wally could also steal the speed of Quasar or take the JLA into the speed force and back through time to strike before the 1 hour started.

#23 Edited by Killemall (18167 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

Prep time exists for both sides. Bat's has wally lend a speed to everyone else on the JLA so they are all FLFTL and all capable of vibrating through shields suddenly it's 8 JLAers speed blitzing the Avengers (and many can fly, or carry those ones who can't). Not to mention that with that much speed Jonn' and Arthur could mind rape before Wanda etc could reality warp and even make them part of their side, Wally could also steal the speed of Quasar or take the JLA into the speed force and back through time to strike before the 1 hour started.

First flash has given or lend speed to one person, never more than one at the same time. Unless any evidence to the support that i am hesistant to accept that, because granted he could do manipulate speed force the manipulation of speed force is not absolutely.

Also i remember when Jay and Barry gave their speed to Wally he was pretty fast while the remaining two lost their speed. Sort of shows lending speed to all 8 members is not going to be a very viable option here.

Quasar shield can block telepathy and Wanda herself isnt much vulnerable to telepathy anyways. Then we have sersi who can lend a hand too. How long would it take them to say no more JLA anyways. its not going to be as easy as you are making it out to be.

When we say prep we assume the team dont harm each other, and Wally cant speed steal when someone is already in the air, he either has to touch or be in close proximity to steal speed, else why would he have asked Cheetah to come so close to him in order to steal her speed.

Speed force manipulation is all and good, but how many times has flash gone to speedforce without consequence, its not like he would just walk to speed force and be back, the risk involved makes it a very unikely opinion. They are equally likely to get struck there in the speedforce anyways.

#24 Posted by beatboks1 (6946 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

First flash has given or lend speed to one person, never more than one at the same time. Unless any evidence to the support that i am hesistant to accept that, because granted he could do manipulate speed force the manipulation of speed force is not absolutely.

Also i remember when Jay and Barry gave their speed to Wally he was pretty fast while the remaining two lost their speed. Sort of shows lending speed to all 8 members is not going to be a very viable option here.

Quasar shield can block telepathy and Wanda herself isnt much vulnerable to telepathy anyways. Then we have sersi who can lend a hand too. How long would it take them to say no more JLA anyways. its not going to be as easy as you are making it out to be.

When we say prep we assume the team dont harm each other, and Wally cant speed steal when someone is already in the air, he either has to touch or be in close proximity to steal speed, else why would he have asked Cheetah to come so close to him in order to steal her speed.

Speed force manipulation is all and good, but how many times has flash gone to speedforce without consequence, its not like he would just walk to speed force and be back, the risk involved makes it a very unikely opinion. They are equally likely to get struck there in the speedforce anyways.

Wally has lent speed to multiple objects before without any problem , plus I recall he aslo lent speed to the Blue Trinity (that is a team of three sonic speedsters that he made near light speed). Also Wally is much more adept at using the speed force than Barry and Jay. Besides which we are talking about a team that has a few team members with travel speed almost matching his if not greater (in flight). Not to mention that the speed he lends doesn't have to be from him it could be from somewhere else that he has stolen it. I've also seen him steal the speed from bullets fired at innocents that were no where near him. As far as I knew he could speed steal from whatever he could see. Those words will take an infinity when he steals the speed from them enough. he has done so twice from memory, he was however trained by Max Mercury who has done it many more times. Not that it matter as he could simply grab his treadmill (still allows time travel) once the hour starts they time travel to before Quasars shield is up and game over.

#25 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA

#26 Posted by Killemall (18167 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

Wally has lent speed to multiple objects before without any problem , plus I recall he aslo lent speed to the Blue Trinity (that is a team of three sonic speedsters that he made near light speed). Also Wally is much more adept at using the speed force than Barry and Jay. Besides which we are talking about a team that has a few team members with travel speed almost matching his if not greater (in flight). Not to mention that the speed he lends doesn't have to be from him it could be from somewhere else that he has stolen it. I've also seen him steal the speed from bullets fired at innocents that were no where near him. As far as I knew he could speed steal from whatever he could see. Those words will take an infinity when he steals the speed from them enough. he has done so twice from memory, he was however trained by Max Mercury who has done it many more times. Not that it matter as he could simply grab his treadmill (still allows time travel) once the hour starts they time travel to before Quasars shield is up and game over.

Objects and not people. Making someone a bit fast is different to making someone faster than FTL.

Blue Trinity were already speedsters, i dont remember him lending speed could you recall the issue number?

How far were the gun or bullets ? I see no reason he should be able to speed steal from someone who's so up in the sky far away from where he is, heck they could even go to a totally different planet or even galaxy using hyperspeed before the fight begins. So i dont think he will be able to do so.

Cosmic trademill allows time travel but thats not a device he carry around and since its not a part of his standard gear that should not be used. Else Avengers could just go to illumaniti and get the whole IG and do all they want.

#27 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash may not be able to solo due to the flyers but Superman can.

#28 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda solos due to prep.

#29 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos.

#30 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

Flash solos.

#31 Posted by Saren (25212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Blue Trinity were already speedsters,

You don't need to be a speedster to receive speed from Flash, he's lent speed to his wife Linda even though she has no powers at all, he's also given speed to people like Aquaman.

First flash has given or lend speed to one person, never more than one at the same time.

In one of his fights with Savitar he lent speed to both Jay and Jesse at the same time. When the JLA fought the En'Tarans he lent his speed to Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter simultaneously. He's also stolen speed from Jay and lent it to Captain Cold and Mirror Master simultaneously during the Wonderland arc. He's not restricted to one person at a time.

Wanda herself isnt much vulnerable to telepathy anyways.

She's not? Emma Frost took her down pretty easily during The Children's Crusade.

#32 Posted by Saren (25212 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, is there any proof at all that Wanda is still at her HOM levels? Doom seemed to have taken away a pretty huge chunk of her power, but that story hasn't been expanded on. She's done well against the Phoenix Five but according to Iron Man it's because her powers are more or less their kryptonite, being similar in certain respects; and apparently the chaos energies are anathema to the Phoenix hosts (not to mention that Cyclops with 50% of the Phoenix Force shrugged off her full powered attack easily, so even that doesn't apply anymore). Her only other fight was against M.O.D.O.K, and she was losing that until Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman showed up.