Avengers vs JLA

kingpin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins? Iron Man, Thor, Hyperion( The Avenger One), Hulk, Captain Universe( The Avenger One), Starbrand(Kevin), and Captain Marvel( Ms. Marvel) vs Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC. I haven't read much of the Avenger's Captain Universe though.

mancannon80k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbrand is pretty damn powerful if i remember correctly, thor recently is pretty awesome, hyperion is no joke, hulk is alright i guess. But GL is 2 fast 2 furious.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

JL cleans house.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Night4345

Martian Manhunter solos.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I understand about Captain Universe (I'm certainly so expert) is he is pretty darn powerful so I'm saying he pushes it over the edge to The Avengers.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Captain Universe and Starbrand, things are going to be rough for the JLA.

Also, I think a couple of the JLA are going to have an issue with Carol 'absorbing their Awesome' in a manner similar to what she did to Nefaria, simultaneously amping herself while gimping one of them.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: It's Wally as it's the roster of the JLA from Pre 52

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: just wondering do you change your avatar every day

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: It was only just recently. For now, I'm sticking with this one

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: oh ok

But on topic I don't know how powerful Kevin is but From what I've seen he's pretty powerful, but it looks like either team could win leaning toward JL though

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman vs Thor = Pre52 Out Character Superman slows the time down in a fraction of nanosecond,then he puts his hand through Thor's throat.Then vibrates his hand

Hal solos the rest of the Avengers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet, no one uses the strongest Avengers.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter solos

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin, Out of Character, Captain Universe (the UniPower) can take over Superman or Flash or Martian Manhunter and kill the JLA itself. The OP doesn't stipulate morals off, so assume they're in character. I lean strongly towards the Pre-52 JLA, but I think Captain Universe gives the handpicked Marvel team the edge. The cosmic awareness allows this character to know all of team DC's weaknesses, and CU can rearrange both organic and inorganic matter and transmute elements regardless of what additional powers it retains from previous hosts (Gold Kryptonite anyone? Hal's ring rendered useless? Everyone turned into a yummy cabbage stew?).

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin, Out of Character, Captain Universe (the UniPower) can take over Superman or Flash or Martian Manhunter and kill the JLA itself. The OP doesn't stipulate morals off, so assume they're in character. I lean strongly towards the Pre-52 JLA, but I think Captain Universe gives the handpicked Marvel team the edge. The cosmic awareness allows this character to know all of team DC's weaknesses, and CU can rearrange both organic and inorganic matter and transmute elements regardless of what additional powers it retains from previous hosts (Gold Kryptonite anyone? Hal's ring rendered useless? Everyone turned into a yummy cabbage stew?).

If he couldn't create kryptonite in a picosecond,he would be dead

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DemonKnights

JL

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsoldier88 Current Captain Universe hasn't done any of that. Cosmic Awareness only works in your home universe.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Captain Universe carries forward the powers and memories of all previous hosts. That's just how the uni-power works. More correctly, the current host of Captain Universe hasn't demonstrated any feats.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And also, the powers I listed are the unique powers that any Captain Universe host has manifested. That's why I pick this character as my X-Factor in favor of Marvel. And the OP doesn't stipulate were the fight is taking place, so cosmic awareness is still in play.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsoldier88: It doesn't, the various hosts haven't displayed the same power as other hosts

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsoldier88 It unique but not very impressive. As stated by various Marvel handbooks, it gives barely Superhuman stats and it's other abilities are dependent on the imagination of the wielder of which they current user doesn't really have.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OkRaider88

@dondave: Captain Universe, in the 2005 limited series, jumped from hero to hero, downloaded and copies their powers and then endowed them to a new host Gabriel Vargas. As far as keeping memories - the uni power is sentient. The next host knows what the uni-power knows.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@dogsoldier88 It unique but not very impressive. As stated by various Marvel handbooks, it gives barely Superhuman stats and it's other abilities are dependent on the imagination of the wielder of which they current user doesn't really have.

Yeah, it's an odd power.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers