kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By kidman560

Avengers team

Hulk, Hyperion, Thor, Iron Man, Star Brand, Cannonball, Ms.Marvel, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Spider Man
Hulk, Hyperion, Thor, Iron Man, Star Brand, Cannonball, Ms.Marvel, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Spider Man
Super Girl, Super Man , Hal Jordan, Cyborg, Aquaman, Superboy, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Arrow, Nightwing
Super Girl, Super Man , Hal Jordan, Cyborg, Aquaman, Superboy, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Arrow, Nightwing

All feats for everyone (dont be idiots this is pre and nu 52 feats and all Marvel feats i just didnt want to have to type that because i thought people knew) this means no Supermanp1million, no odin force thor, no super duper amped up GL (i cant believe i had to type that)

Battle on Earth

win by KO/Death/Incap

Aquaman has Trident. everyone else is standard gear

start 100 meters apart

side note= i tried to make it fair but ill be honest i only know about half of these characters so if something smells funny let me know.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Star Brand is suppose to be ridiculously powerful, but don't think we've seen many feats...@killemall care to comment?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kidman560

Star Brand is suppose to be ridiculously powerful, but don't think we've seen many feats...@killemall care to comment?

supposedly but he doesnt have a large number of feats. btw i just read one of the newest avengers. Hyperion took out a Terminus in one shot. i was like "Dayyuuumm"

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supposedly but he doesnt have a large number of feats. btw i just read one of the newest avengers. Hyperion took out a Terminus in one shot. i was like "Dayyuuumm"

Yeah Hyperion is suppose to get a lot of love in the coming year according to Hickman. I hope they finally flesh him out more.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

Yeah Hyperion is suppose to get a lot of love in the coming year according to Hickman. I hope they finally flesh him out more.

good i love Hyperion, he is more relate-able for some weird reason i just like his history

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killemall

@green_skaar: Well he did fight the entire Avengers by himself twice. Thor's hit apparently just tickle him and he rather casually blew up a world killer, thats about it.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By green_skaar

@green_skaar: Well he did fight the entire Avengers by himself twice. Thor's hit apparently just tickle him and he rather casually blew up a world killer, thats about it.

Thank you. I was only aware of the later in Infinity, haven't been keeping up on that set of Avengers, busy with Mighty and Uncanny.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Universe could solo.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01 said:

Captain Universe could solo.

She's not in the team, the members in the team are actually listed below the image.

Thank you. I was only aware of the later in Infinity, haven't been keeping up on that set of Avengers, busy with Mighty and Uncanny.

It actually happened before Infinity event began, first they fought in Avengers # 08 and then again in Avengers # 09, and he was holding back both the times and hits from Thor and Hulk merely tickle. We have also been repeatedly told that he has the power to blow up the planet.

Avengers universe is going to flesh out more details about Starbrand and Hyperion , but it will be some time before that comes out.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's not in the team, the members in the team are actually listed below the image.

@green_skaar said:

It actually happened before Infinity event began, first they fought in Avengers # 08 and then again in Avengers # 09, and he was holding back both the times and hits from Thor and Hulk merely tickle. We have also been repeatedly told that he has the power to blow up the planet.

Avengers universe is going to flesh out more details about Starbrand and Hyperion , but it will be some time before that comes out.

Let me clarify, you gave two feats of Starbrand: soloing the Avengers (twice) and destroying a world killer. I said I was only aware of the later (i.e. destroying a world killer) which happened in Infinity. Wasn't implying the fights took place in Infinity.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

Star-Brand is just such a powerhouse, as well as Hulk if he got angry enough so the avengers have a slight edge.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: When you say all feats, you're only talking standard equipment and form right? So no Odin Force or Sundipping, right? Also, how are we supposed to treat Superboy? In his original 1980-90s run, he had TK, then he had partial kryptonian powers (like in YJ), and now he has Tactile TK, so does he just have all of that?

Right now I'm pretty torn. If we can use all feats for Superman, he an probably tango with Hyperion or Starbrand, and Pre-52 Wonder Woman is also pretty baller (as is the n52 one). Hulk and Thor are pretty crazy right now from what I've heard/seen, and someone told me iron Man also got buffs recently. It's hard to call.

Jhaigo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league win because any feats include presumably all canon so there's SMP1million and if it's all feats at all the kingdom come feats win it for the JL.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhaigo99 said:

Justice league win because any feats include presumably all canon so there's SMP1million and if it's all feats at all the kingdom come feats win it for the JL.

your new here so ill let that slide but thats hardly how we do things here i didnt day supermanp1million and if people need to do that then this isnt what i was looking for.

Jhaigo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: OK sorry as I've been on other forums where people usually do stuff like that but I won't' in the future.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AAAAAAAAarffgtygbhujnmikmikjm

Avengers

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League takes it in a close battle. Thor can be beaten by Superman, WW, Hal, Kyle, Barry, or maybe even Donna Troy (probably not though). Hyperion is a huge threat, but he can't take that many powerhouses alone.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers have Starbrand >>Thor, Superman, Hyperion, WW, Hulk etc

imo Avengers win after a pretty cool fight.

SkyCaptainRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. This has been bone on a Stan Lee show, and Avengers won. Stan Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your petty opinion. Hands down, Avengers.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

That's what I was about to say. Starbrand beat the entire Avengers without knowing how to control his powers and also played a big part in ending the war with the Builders. I'd take the Avengers winning this one

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avengers have Starbrand >>Thor, Superman, Hyperion, WW, Hulk etc

imo Avengers win after a pretty cool fight.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Probably the JL in a tough fight imo.

But come on, whoever said that, Donna ain't beating Thor.