Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jwalser3 said:

@chibi_cute said:

@comicstooge said:

Which Jaeger?

The Avengers only really have a chance against Crimson Typhoon.

The rest of the Jaegers cream them, especially Striker Eureka.

Why? crimson typhoon is pretty much overkill.. with its three saws it will cut the avengers like butter. Its just pis that it got taken down easily.

Seriously? Crimson Typhoon got killed within 5 minutes of their first battle scene. What feats show that CT is overkill. Out of all the Jaegar, CT has the worst feats, and stats.

Any Jaegar will be defeated by the avengers.

Crimson was killed for the sake of plot. to show how dangerous the kaijus are The pilots are not aware of the tail of the kaiju. .. CT had the worst feats and stats? WRONG. coyote tango is.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the avengers are just too fast for gypsy to get them. you saw how long it took for the plasma canon to charge up right? plus, because the avengers are so small, they can fly around the legs and blow them up, or even get inside the legs to cripple it. and im sure thor and ironman are fast enough to crash in through the cockpit and kill the 2 pilots. not to mention, the avengers have fought things like kaiju's before (remember the alien whale things from the avenger's movie? hulk killed one of those things with one punch, and thats before he was super pissed)

Gipsy danger's cannon doesn't take too long to charge it can also be fired easily and rapidly as seen in the first kaiju fight in the movie the charged cannon just gives more damage. No member of movie avengers can tank a plasma cannon.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@chibi_cute: So Cherno Alpha, the Jaeger with the highest defense stats, was ripped apart by Leatherback? Was that for the plot as well?

Why? crimson typhoon is pretty much overkill.. with its three saws it will cut the avengers like butter. Its just pis that it got taken down easily.

CT has no other feats on screen to prove that, that was PIS. Besides, even if he was powerful(underlined) you can't prove that.

dsg651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gypsy Dangers dominates, this isn't close.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: A Jaegad required an EMP above city lvl plus the Jaegar program to shut down, which Ironman doesn't have without prep. Plus Gypsy Danger works with two Sentient minds to operate.

So your arguments invalid.

umm a emp above city lvl shut it down yes but it hasnt tanked so much as a magnet. in fact it hasnt tanked anything not physical force

and that makes sense as it was never designed to

rudibudiatmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry guys, but they all bow down before BIMA KESATRIA GARUDA. He is so fu**in awesome and will break them all.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and hulk wouldn't have had trouble breaking out of that glass cage, it was just tied to a trap that would drop them to "their death" or the best the guys at shield could do toward that end...

I don't think Stark can break Gypsy Danger in combat. Not enough damage output, and if he was caught by a punch he'd be utterly destroyed. He shouldn't have any problem locating the pilots and killing them though, and that's exactly what stark would do. He looks for the weakness and exploits it.

Thor could probably duke it out with GD and pull out the win. He might even get the job done quickly by concentrating on the head, not that he's targeting the pilots necessarily, but you know. Punch dudes in the head...

Hulk should do damage to GD, and if he can get to a place where GD can't scratch, he can take the jaeger down with a bit of time. Can he tank a shot from GD? Comic hulk could... movie hulk? hard to say. The hardest shot he took was probably the Mjolnir uppercut, but thor's powers have not quite been quantified enough to know what that means in movie continuity.

On the other hand, he was almost knocked out when the severely underwhelming Abomination hit him with a concrete parking fence... I think a hammer fist from GD might even take him out...

No Caption Provided

The other avengers are non-factors.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@chibi_cute: So Cherno Alpha, the Jaeger with the highest defense stats, was ripped apart by Leatherback? Was that for the plot as well?

CT has no other feats on screen to prove that, that was PIS. Besides, even if he was powerful(underlined) you can't prove that.

You do know that cherno alpha was caught in a surprise attack right.? the corrosive acid spitted by otachi melted the armor allowing the water to breach the reactor. and then double tagged. Clearly it was cherno and crimson got surprised and didn't know what weapons the kaijus have. Crimson pilots wasn't aware of the capabilities of the tail.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk would take it.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jwalser3

@chibi_cute: Yes I'm aware it was a 2v1. What's your point?

Crimson pilots wasn't aware of the capabilities of the tail.

Just like they wouldn't know about Thor's hammer. Oh well. Remember when Thor's hammer busted through lairs of the helicarrier, same thing will happen to any Jaegar.

Gypsy isn't tagging Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk. They're going to bust through Gypsy easily and win.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: jaja thor kills the giant robot and then use him as his grill to cook the kaiju or hulk smash puny robot.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@chibi_cute: Yes I'm aware it was a 2v1. What's your point?

Crimson pilots wasn't aware of the capabilities of the tail.

Just like they wouldn't know about Thor's hammer. Oh well. Remember when Thor's hammer busted through lairs of the helicarrier, same thing will happen to any Jaegar.

Gypsy isn't tagging Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk. They're going to bust through Gypsy easily and win.

Yeah right as if thor and hulk are the type to evade attacks. simultaneously they will try to tank the punch. will die or knocked out. Hulk would try to tank and counter a rocket punch but will end up getting crushed.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the truth about how this fight goes down.

Hawk eye and black widow go on a date,

Bruce meditates

Thor drinks beer

And Ironman uses the bunker beneath the bunker destroying missile before going to a strip club

Oh since tony hacked AIM using a kids laptop in minutes or hacked the helicarriers advanced system in hours he hacks the defenseless Robot and programs Micheal Jackson's dance move...

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Love how you completely ignore the part about Thor's hammer ripping through the helicarrer.

a rocket punch but will end up getting crushed.

Right that attack that took 2 seconds to boost up and use. The same attack they used on a Kaiju they were already holding in the other hand? Not going to work

.Yeah right as if thor and hulk are the type to evade attacks. simultaneously they will try to tank the punch.

Refresh my memory, when has Thor tried tanking an attack in the movies? IIRC in the battle with the frost giants he was evading and blocking a lot. And blocking plasma in Avengers.

• Thor's electrical attacks will shut down Gypsy/ hammer fly through face
  • Hulk can make he way up the body and smash he's way inside and destroy it inside out.
  • Iron Man can still hack into the computer, you haven't got feats for Gypsy being hack proof right?

So please, tell me how a mech, designed to fight Kaiju is going to take down smaller, faster targets.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers should take this. Although the movie versions don't have the strength showings that their comic counter parts do Thor and Hulk have still exhibited pretty good feats, Thor's solo movie had very good examples. Iron Man probably doesn't have the strength or sheer force necessary to do very much damage he could help while pointing out weak points to the rest of the team. I believe Hawkeye would actually be very valuable here since he has shown a variety of arrows one of which could be an EMP which might not shut the jaeger down totally but could screw with certain parts. I assume Widow and Captain America would be in a jet like they had in the Avengers, if not I'm not sure what they could do.

The jaeger has only ever been shown fighting giant monsters which make for easy targets, Iron Man is very skilled at flying by this point and has avoided basically a pillar of aliens flying down on him. Thor, while less agile has shown decent reaction time fighting Iron Man, Loki and frost giants. A lot of the jaeger's joints are exposed and are about the size of a car, truck or larger which would make for easy targets for Thor or Hulk to tear up or hawkeye to hit with explosives causing internal fires and such.

Also the jaeger runs on a power system, the Avengers could easily just avoid the skyscraper of a mech until it runs out of power.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@park: There is no prep for the Avengers, so yeah they don't get any jet planes and stuff.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: In that case they're pretty much useless so excluding them the rest of my reasons remain.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

@chibi_cute: Love how you completely ignore the part about Thor's hammer ripping through the helicarrer.

a rocket punch but will end up getting crushed.

Right that attack that took 2 seconds to boost up and use. The same attack they used on a Kaiju they were already holding in the other hand? Not going to work

.Yeah right as if thor and hulk are the type to evade attacks. simultaneously they will try to tank the punch.

Refresh my memory, when has Thor tried tanking an attack in the movies? IIRC in the battle with the frost giants he was evading and blocking a lot. And blocking plasma in Avengers.

• Hulk can make he way up the body and smash he's way inside and destroy it inside out.
  • Iron Man can still hack into the computer, you haven't got feats for Gypsy being hack proof right?

So please, tell me how a mech, designed to fight Kaiju is going to take down smaller, faster targets.

How can hulk smash hes way inside? Thats just ridiculous.

Well tony can try hacking it. goodluck. because thats the only chance they have.

dakkad00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Hacking it up with a touch screen, JARVIS solos.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Cybrilious4

@chibi_cute: How is Tony hacking Gypsy?

The robot runs on the mind of two people so Ironman would need to tap into Gypsy which should fry his brain, just like the interns in the prequel of the film. Beside that, there is no hardcore proof the Jaegars are hackable.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jwalser3

@chibi_cute: Don't really know what I expected. You completely ignored everything again. Oh well. I guess I win this, seeing how you have no counter argument other than saying "Thats just ridiculous".

You seem to have ignored this.

And you have yet to prove anything. Like Gypsy Danger being hack proof.

@cybrilious4: The robot runs on computers as well... They're operated by 2 minds.

there is no hardcore proof the Jaegars are hackable.

There is no hardcore proof the Jaegars are unhackable. See what I did there?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Chibi_cute

@jwalser3 said:

@chibi_cute: Don't really know what I expected. You completely ignored everything again. Oh well. I guess I win this, seeing how you have no counter argument other than saying "Thats just ridiculous".

@cybrilious4: The robot runs on computers as well... They're operated by 2 minds.

ill be back im just to lazy to post long sentences right now im using a phone. lol at you winning How can you hulk be able to get inside gipsy danger.? as if there are holes that hulk can get through. The only factors here thor and iron man. others dont matter.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Chibi_cute

@jwalser3 said:

Proof that tony can hack other thing other than that?. If tony can easily hack machines. Why didn't just hack the drones way back in iron man 2? or the chitauri whales?

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: A Jaegad required an EMP above city lvl plus the Jaegar program to shut down, which Ironman doesn't have without prep. Plus Gypsy Danger works with two Sentient minds to operate.

So your arguments invalid.

first off it didnt require that for all we know a magnet could have shut it down as it hasnt tanked anything thats like saying it takes hulk to ko hawkeye if that was the only shot we ever seen him take

well im willing to say two sentient minds may make hacking harder, its still possible and iron man has many hacks to back up his hacking skill. Come to think of it why exactly would there be a firewall to prevent hacking on a giant boxing robot built to take on monsters who have no technology whatsoever?

anyways that can all be beside the point as ironman has taken on larger robots (ones built to fight modern forces other superheros not just dumb beasts) and won several times hell hes beat sentinels and im sure they could take on anything the jaegar program has built to date

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few points

Danger did not survive a full nuclear blast. The bomb was quite a ways from Danger, and it still ended up extremely damaged. Notice how when it was right next to the blast it was completely destroyed (when it's core detonated)

The plasma cannon takes forever to charge up and has a limited number of shots

Danger isn't tagging a moving Iron Man or Thor, way too slow. It the monsters because they were huge, but a human sized object would be extremely hard for the pilots to even track. Even someone larger like the Hulk, as long as he can get on Danger, could only be dealt with via the pilots trying shake him off.

No flight, Thor could stay out of range and lightning bolt.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferventking: What are talking about, Gypsy's exterior body withstood the nuke when Eureka self destructed. Speaking of which, if this battle had no morals in it, what's stoping Gypsy from doing that in the Avenger's faces and they all go bye bye?

And the poilots will have aborted safely.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4:

It didn't withstand the direct blast. It was farther away and withstood some of the aftershock. A nuke detonating underwater has a far smaller blast radius than a nuke going off in the air. Thor and IM too fast.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferventking: Ok pal, I see your trying your best to low ball feats that smash these guys out of proportion. A nuclear blast under water is more powerful because they have to withstand the force of running water which, if you haven't been educated already, can break through STEEL. And Gypsy didn't just tank the initial explosion that vaporized the water all around him, but the rushing wave that was about to hit him.

And if your not satisfied by that, Gypsy fell from a high up distant on par with the hulk and landed on an entire standium vs a warehouse.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferventking: Ok pal, I see your trying your best to low ball feats that smash these guys out of proportion. A nuclear blast under water is more powerful because they have to withstand the force of running water which, if you haven't been educated already, can break through STEEL. And Gypsy didn't just tank the initial explosion that vaporized the water all around him, but the rushing wave that was about to hit him.

And if your not satisfied by that, Gypsy fell from a high up distant on par with the hulk and landed on an entire standium vs a warehouse.

You realize water is both heavier and has a higher specific heat than air, and thus, would absorb much of the heat and pressure from the explosion? The fact that the water would break the steel is proof enough, since a nuke would normally vaporize steel.

Gypsy had the thruster to partially break the fall. Everyone was freaking out before they used the thruster because they knew Gypsy wouldn't take the full fall.

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gipsy curbestomps!

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Chibi_cute

black widow,cap,hawkeye are non factors here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gipsy crush the avengers but avengers can cause critical damage to gipsy.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after the movie well... i am going with gispy :s i mean i love him and also thor (i think that he is the big deal among the hulk) jajaja he no just survive a nuke, he survive a nuke under the water (an explotion under water is way more powerful than one in air) i am going with gispy in 6/10, avengers 4/10.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pacific Rim characters can't beat a friggin' loaf of bread on comic vine.

Gypsy stomps them.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

Pacific Rim characters can't beat a friggin' loaf of bread on comic vine.

Gypsy stomps them.

QFT!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RisingBean

Thor or Hulk could do it consistently. Iron Man a bit less so. Depending on how accessible the cockpit is from the outside, I could see Cap climbing up the exterior shell and letting himself into the pilot area. The Jaegers were made to fight big monsters. They are not going to easily if at all be able to go after the team as small as they are. If the pilots are not willing to destroy NYC like some B-script villain, then they can't even locate the team to win without exiting the mech and if they do exit the mech? Heh.

Avatar image for samjasonproductions
SamJasonProductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: f**k you,gipsy's hand?come on,check out the comics,you think hulk is a monster so gipsy can ripped his head off?if gipsy can do it,Batman will be RATMAN and supe is REGULARMAN

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

f**k you,gipsy's hand?come on,check out the comics,you think hulk is a monster so gipsy can ripped his head off?if gipsy can do it,Batman will be RATMAN and supe is REGULARMAN

read the OP

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#91  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Hulkbuster Ironman solos

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the avengers would take it, Thor and Iron man are plenty fast enough to dodge anything that gets thrown their way, and if they attack his joints they could take him down eventually, gypsy was made to fight giant monsters with enormous strength, not small people with enormous strength. Also iron man hacks into gypsy's systems like he did to the tv in IM 2, lol. But seriously, Thor and ironman would be enough, also hulk could jump and grab on and beat on gypsy, but unless he attacks any of gypsy's weak spots he won't do too much. They have a good combination of speed and strength, which should be enough to take gypsy down.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. This thread is a year old so I'm assuming we're talking pre-Avengers 2 Avengers here, yet some people are talking about Hulkbuster armor. If we're including Avengers 2 then Vision solos pretty easily.

I also think the first movie avengers can do it too. Gypsy is designed to fight giant monsters, not smaller threats that can target it more precisely. I could see that top hatch being breached by Thor and Hulk working together (or even Tony with the right tools) GD would have a hard time targeting the team, there is nothing in the movie to suggest that the targeting system can hit small and fast moving targets. I see the Avengers eventually finding a weak point that can be targeted by a precise strike, especially with Tony's help.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers FTW

JAZNARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By JAZNARD

@omgomgwtfwtf: no just no, hulk wouldnt last a chance against Gypsy Danger, gypsy could rip him in half, yes gypsy is meant for larger targets,but he can kill smaller targets aswell with a stomp or a pulse cannon, pull out his sword and cut him inside, not to mention that gypsy has survived a nuke less than 100 metres away from detonation. and if it seems like they are losing they can just go nuclear... no one wins

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Wewlad80

Thor Can take it in a good fight via lightning and going for weakpoints to get inside he internal structure Jarvis Could Solo via hacking/messing with the systems or Vision Literally Phases through and Basically does whatever he wants to the pilots while they are still stuck in their controls lol.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp after all the movies thats been released,

Avatar image for deathunlimited1
DeathUnlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points