• 114 results
#51 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are the only threats and the team can beat them.

-________- Human Torch can go supernova. How is that not a threat?

Human Torch is MVP.

Because, :p

:p

Lol

yeah Torch is MVP lol....

#52 Posted by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

Only real threat is Iron Man and Hulk.

But I believe Morals off Sue and Ben could take down them both, with Torch and Mr. F as back up.

#53 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap or hawk eye would knock out torch before he could go nova. Hulk beats thing easily. Stark could take reed rather quickly. Sue is the only problem. She could probably kill cap and hawk eye but not hulk

#54 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue just cuts off Hulks air supply like she has in the past.

#55 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

Cap or hawk eye would knock out torch before he could go nova. Hulk beats thing easily. Stark could take reed rather quickly. Sue is the only problem. She could probably kill cap and hawk eye but not hulk

Yeah... she could... in an instant... so how on earth did you come to the conclusion that Cap or Hawkeye would knock out torch before he could go nova while dead themselves

#56 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off? Iron Man repulsors Sue before she can react, or blitz her. He was able to tag Phoenix Cyclops without him noticing, and that's a pretty good speed feat. I think the only other person who did this was Nova.

Hulk beat the crap out of Reed in WWH.

Avengers win because of Hulk and Iron Man as they are the only class 100+

Iron Man, though he isn't smarter than Reed, is a better strategist. Beat Reed Richards in chess (five boards at once).

#57 Posted by crabtree (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins solo.

#58 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk solos

#59 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy:

hulk has broken through her force fields before also

#60 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse: when he was at the height of his strength as world war hulk. He won't have those kind of levels in this fight.

#61 Posted by Invisible_Witch (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

Sue just cuts off Hulks air supply like she has in the past.

I forgot about that....

FF for FTW then

#62 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers solo

#63 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose: How?

#64 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak said:

@protectyournose: How?

The Anengers is alot more smart, skilled, faster, agile...etc not sure about any of their durability, but my money is on them beating fantastic four.

#65 Posted by tensor (3831 posts) - - Show Bio

in this fight they only have hulk an iron-man which is not enough fire power for a win against ff4

#66 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose: Smarter? Fantastic Four have Reed Richards. Genius level intellect, he was able to synthesize Sentry's energies, he has done some incredible feats of intellect that only Tony Stark has come close to, and that's with his Extremis cybernetic material that allows him to interface with his Iron Man suit on an almost counterpart level.

As for skill, Invisible Woman has displayed incredible use of her shields, such as tanking a hit from WWHulk, and has the ability to create shields inside people's bodies and expand them until they explode. Human Torch has some incredible feats of skill too.

Faster? In combat speed, perhaps. The only ones who have proper travel speed feats are Iron Man, Hulk and Human Torch.

Agile I will agree with.

#67 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Torch is more agile than Iron man and Reed is more agile than any of them will ever be...

#68 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Fantastic is the smartest in this fight. Tony is very smart but not on Reed's level.

#69 Posted by TheLeader (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos...

#70 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Roster: Iron Man(standard armor), Captain America, Hulk(Savage), and Hawkeye.

vs

Fantastic Four Roster: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch.

Battle Rules: Morals Off

Win by Death.

Captain America and Hawkeye are non-factors in this battle, taken out by Invisible Woman in the beginning of the battle.

Invisible Woman and the Human Torch can crush and burn Ironman together.

In the end they all take out Hulk.

The Fantastic Four win the majority of battles.

#71 Posted by Reignmaker (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

My initial thought was Avengers. But the comments have convinced me that FF would take this. I think it's realistic to say that this would eventually end in a Hulk versus FF match-up, at which point you have to give it to the FF.

#72 Posted by JediXMan (29242 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off?

I'd go as far as to say that Sue solos.

#73 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk has fought there entire team and held his own. Avengers win. Sue cant tear the hulk apart either. Hes too dense imo she could try and it would just enrage him and make him more durable. I think reed would worry about stark. He prob has contingency plans for all of them. Im sure reed does also. It would be a good fight but im going with avengers

#74 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Iron Man take Sue and Johnny while Hawkeye defeats Mr Fantastic and Captain America keeps Thing busy. Everyone gangs up on Thing at the end.

#75 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17125 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk takes this alone in a good fight.

#76 Posted by BanGingi13 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

So.. not only Would Sue be able to utilize the hours required to suffocate the hulk but she also has the reflexes and combat technique to keep up with and out maneuver Cap? Giving her a touch too much credit perhaps?

#77 Edited by moorebman90 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

invisible woman takes this. If her powers are psionic and mental and work by will then the more will she has the more fantastic her powers get, especially if its no morals no one is a match for her brain the others just save her some energy

#78 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

@charlieboy:

hulk has broken through her force fields before also

Can you verify that?

I think the FF win on account of no one being able to stop Susan.

#79 Edited by moorebman90 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that they should finally gicer sue more psionic powers

#80 Posted by Kakarot (33 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers stomp, the only real problem fantastic 4 bring is the human torch, thor takes him out then the rest will follow, also the hulk would pound ''the thing'' to dust

#81 Edited by comic_book_fan (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

no morals the ff win sue kills the hulk by destroying all of his major organs at once without giving him the chance to heal.

ben and reed team up and take down ironman while torch burns cap and hawkeye alive.

#82 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man vs johnny with out prep johnny stomps

#83 Posted by nightwing817 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue creates force field inside each persons brain and expands rapidly until they explode. Sue solos

#84 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see any of them taking out the hulk,,I don't see how she can suffocate him since he can survive in the vacuum of space,,the whole force field in his brain idea might work but he heals so quickly it's not Sure to keep him down for more than a second or 2 I recall a comic where hulks brain was completely cooked in his skull and he wasn't killed..hulk will probably just inhale reed again and spit him out when he's passed out,,and even Johnny's nova blast was wasted on hulk,,and thing will just get beaten down by hulk again,,,with iron man with him as well this fight will end in favor of the avengers

#85 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman solos.

#86 Posted by TheMagicStik (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman forcefields the FF, Johnny goes Supernova, Sue releases force field around Johnny, all the Avengers die.

#87 Edited by westy206 (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic four for the win. Invisible woman could kill all of them. Ok Hulk would be trickier but she has many ways to kill him. She could put many separate force fields in side him seperating all his vital organs from each other.

#88 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like a lot of people here don't read too many marvel comics. Hulk has soloed the F4 more than once he has taken on the F4 with help from some avengers. He has tanked Johnny's nova attack point blank twice, once as savage hulk and once as wwh, actually the radiation probably made him stronger. If sue storm cut off his air supply it won't work now because hulk doesn't need to breath. Hulk vs FF is a battle that has happened nearly 50 times and everytime it is clear they can't handle hulk w/o a certain amount of prep. Tony Starks is also more powerful than every solo member of the FF.

#89 Posted by Noone301994 (3515 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Hulk or Iron Man solo.

#90 Posted by westy206 (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: since when did Hulk not need to breath. He can hold his breath for a ridiculous amount of time but he still needs to breath.

#91 Posted by comic_book_fan (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

ff win with no morals Johnny goes nova to kill all the avengers except hulk and maybe ironman and if ironman makes it his armor will be damaged and sue can protect the rest of the ff from the nova blast then sue finishes off hulk by destroying all of his major organs all at once with force field spikes basically cutting him off like a light switch then ben rips tony out of his badly damaged armor and crushes him.

#92 Edited by Bones309 (772 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78 said:

It seems like a lot of people here don't read too many marvel comics. Hulk has soloed the F4 more than once he has taken on the F4 with help from some avengers. He has tanked Johnny's nova attack point blank twice, once as savage hulk and once as wwh, actually the radiation probably made him stronger. If sue storm cut off his air supply it won't work now because hulk doesn't need to breath. Hulk vs FF is a battle that has happened nearly 50 times and everytime it is clear they can't handle hulk w/o a certain amount of prep. Tony Starks is also more powerful than every solo member of the FF.

Where has it been shown the Hulk doesn't need to breath? I've been reading this for years now, yet no one has been able to back it up. As others have pointed out, the FF have battled the Hulk but they were never trying to kill the Hulk. Sue without morals puts force bubbles into their brains and hearts in an instant.

This is Sue knocking the Hulk back with ease…..imagine what that'd be like internally.

#93 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can (and has) survive the vacuum of space with out breathing,,so I don't see sue suffocating him..this whole blow up their brains instantly thing might work on some of them but hulk has had his brain cooked in his skull nd survived,,even ripped the top of his head off once,,he heals way to quick for this to work,,besides if this is morals off than hulk will really give them hell.

#94 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine what hulks organs looked like when a Zom empowered strange punched a giant flaming hole in him,,he healed and kept going..and hulk fought blackbolt on the moon where last I checked there was no air to breathe and no oxygen whatsoever,,so there someone backing it up

#95 Edited by marvelfan123 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers mainly because of the Hulk, the others are defeated my the F4

#96 Posted by RaynorJ (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

So apparently Sue can solo pretty much anyone now? I mean if the Hulk who survived having his brain completely fried, had it ripped in half and stabbed with several blades can't survive her air bubble i wonder what poor Thor, Hyperion, Gladiator or even Thanos are gonna do.

Hulk solos, he already survived Torch's supernova(twice) without any damage to him and the others are no problem for him, the guy punched through a time barrier, Sues bubbles wont do anything.

#97 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@raynorj: When did that all happen to hulk? Damn man I knew hulk was beast but wow

#98 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see this thread still going. :)

#99 Edited by Bones309 (772 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can (and has) survive the vacuum of space with out breathing,,so I don't see sue suffocating him..this whole blow up their brains instantly thing might work on some of them but hulk has had his brain cooked in his skull nd survived,,even ripped the top of his head off once,,he heals way to quick for this to work,,besides if this is morals off than hulk will really give them hell.

Imagine what hulks organs looked like when a Zom empowered strange punched a giant flaming hole in him,,he healed and kept going..and hulk fought blackbolt on the moon where last I checked there was no air to breathe and no oxygen whatsoever,,so there someone backing it up

The FF have beaten the Hulk by cut off his air supply in the past I believe. It might have been a combo attack with Sue and Johnny burning up all the air. I think Ghost Rider has done the same. The Hulk can hold his breath a long time, but he still needs to breath and Sue's trick could keep him from any air he'd be holding in his lungs. He fought Blackbolt on I assume the Blue area of the moon that has oxygen. Other wise Blackbolt's scream wouldn't work and he wouldn't need to breath either. The Hulk has also been KO'ed countless times by blunt trauma to the head.

#100 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

The only oxygen on the moon is trapped with in minerals ispts not breathable. Plus hulk has taken trauma to the head far worse than anyone on this team could inflict,,one of his massive thunder claps and this group is done,,even if sue has a force shield up there's a very strong chance hulk can shatter it,,after all he has shattered dimensional fabric with it before, hulk has been in space which is a giant vacuum,,I don't see him suffocating,,and as pointed out earlier hulks brain and body has suffered far worse than a bubble