Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SwordandShields

Avengers Roster: Iron Man(standard armor), Captain America, Hulk(Savage), and Hawkeye.

vs

Fantastic Four Roster: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch.

Battle Rules: Morals Off

Win by Death.

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpiderMan100

Tough fight lets see........

Iron Man vs Human Torch Iron Man because of his armor and intellegence

Invisible Woman vs Captain America Invisible Woman can use her powers against him

Hulk vs Thing Hulk is stronger, more savage and he is the............ HULK

Mr Fantastic vs Hawkeye Because of his intellegence and his powers

IT WOULD BE A TIE.............

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SwordandShields

@SpiderMan100: To me I personally think FF is taking this after they get rid off Cap, Hawkeye, Iron Man, then gang bang Hulk.

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpiderMan100

@SwordandShields said:

@SpiderMan100: To me I personally think FF is taking this after they get rid off Cap, Hawkeye, Iron Man, then gang bang Hulk.

No..... Iron Man and Hulk can beat them with the help of the others

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ironman beats Johnny

Hulk beats Thing

Reed beats Cap

Sue beats Hawkeye

Hulk beats Reed

and helps Tony take out Sue.

so in conclusion Avengers take this.Of course I am assuming this is no prep. regardless it is a good match up.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By JamesKM716

I give this to the Fantastic Four. Sue should be able to use her force fields to tear apart Hulk. Or Johnny could go Supernova. Either work i do believe.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Simon_the_digger

FF

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hksaru

FF quite easily, Sue instantly and permanently neutralizes or explodes Cap and Hawkeye so they're not even players in this.

And why is everyone analyzing this as if it would be a series of 1v1 battles? The only immediate 1v1 battle would he Hulk vs. Thing because Hulk has it out for him and Thing doesn't exactly have any way to run or hide from him. Hulk certainly wouldn't aim (or even be able to effectively aim if he tried) evasive Reed, invisible Sue or flying Johnny. I imagine Reed would help Ben at first to give him the advantage by tripping the Hulk around or something, but Thing would have to hold his own until Sue, Johnny and Reed can KO Stark (which I have no doubt they can), then they would all KO Hulk in the same fashion as they have done before.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sandiego008

Avengers only because win by death. Uncertain if you can kill hulk.

If not that invisible woman could potentially solo since morals are off.

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SwordandShields

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: hold up, Reed can(because this is morals off) wrap Hulk up and suffocate him to death nicely. So actually Reed doesn't need help fighting Hulk, surprised? Human Torch will take Iron Man with his potent Supernova, Sue could own Cap and Hawkeye, same goes for Thing. FF take this hands down. On a side note without Thor, i think FF could always beat Avengers at 4v4 IMO.

Avatar image for invisible_witch
Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Invisible_Witch

The F4 takes this, Honestly I think with moral off Sue can take them all down

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Onemoreposter

The Fantastic Four. Sue and Johnny are absolutely deadly in a battle to the death.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By icysloth

@Invisible_Witch said:

yeah your avatar doesn't scream I'm biased and am giving Sue credit where it isn't due.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BlueLantern1995said:

Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are the only threats and the team can beat them.

-________- Human Torch can go supernova. How is that not a threat?

Human Torch is MVP.

Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Invisible_Witch

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

yeah your avatar doesn't scream I'm biased and am giving Sue credit where it isn't due.

Hold On Now...I won't lie sue is favorite character however, I know when She loses and in this match up with those setting she simply wins, her force fields are just too much for them

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By icysloth

@Invisible_Witch said:

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

Hold On Now...I won't lie sue is favorite character however, I know when She loses and in this match up with those setting she simply wins

its taken the entire FF to take down the hulk, what makes you think sue no morals suddenly becomes 100 times more powerful. Not saying hulk could solo but if you add Tony to this mix its game over.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By joshmightbe

With this particular Avengers Roster FF win mostly due to Sue.

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SwordandShields

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

Hold On Now...I won't lie sue is favorite character however, I know when She loses and in this match up with those setting she simply wins

its taken the entire FF to take down the hulk, what makes you think sue no morals suddenly becomes 100 times more powerful. Not saying hulk could solo but if you add Tony to this mix its game over.

i don't think so FF takes this, Tony won't survive supernova from Human Torch. Thing takes Cap and Hawk eye out easy. Reed and Sue gang on Hulk and take him out relatively easy. Reed wraps up hulk suffocate him to death, Sue creates force field inside Hulk and ends it. Quite simple really. Btw i made this thread just so i could say Avengers are weak without Thor.

Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Invisible_Witch

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

Most of time when the FF battle Hulk they are usually trying to stop him from harming himself and others with morals Off Sue won't hesitate and will most likey use fatal blows to put him down Tony can easily be snare into a force field and be crush to death or impale with a force field

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By icysloth

@SwordandShields said:

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

@icysloth said:

@Invisible_Witch said:

i don't think so FF takes this, Tony won't survive supernova from Human Torch. Thing takes Cap and Hawk eye out easy. Reed and Sue gang on Hulk and take him out relatively easy. Reed wraps up hulk suffocate him to death, Sue creates force field inside Hulk and ends it. Quite simple really. Btw i made this thread just so i could say Avengers are weak without Thor.

being OP doesn't make your opinion right, and Thor sucks. Also if you read comics you would know your restrictions don't even make sense in what comic does a morals off tony fight with his regular suit?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

F4.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sandiego008

@SwordandShields said:

Btw i made this thread just so i could say Avengers are weak without Thor.

So you pitted them against a morals off sue who could arguable beat 95% of the marvel universe. Way to make Avengers look weak. (yes her shields shield her from telepathy so she denies all those telepaths wins as well).

And again to my post I'm not confident you can kill hulk due to healing factor ... so avengers still win.

Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Invisible_Witch

@sandiego008 said:

@SwordandShields said:

So you pitted them against a morals off sue who could arguable beat 95% of the marvel universe. Way to make Avengers look weak. (yes her shields shield her from telepathy so she denies all those telepaths wins as well).

And again to my post I'm not confident you can kill hulk due to healing factor ... so avengers still win.

How good is Hulk healing factor ? like if Sue blow his arms off will they heal back in seconds,mins hours ?

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By icysloth

@sandiego008 said:

@SwordandShields said:

Also I don't think he is familiar with the modern avenger lineup. Avengers aren't weak without Thor,theres vision, quake, ect... he purposely chose the street levelers to be a dumb.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sandiego008

@Invisible_Witch said:

@sandiego008 said:

@SwordandShields said:

How good is Hulk healing factor ? like if Sue blow his arms off will they heal back in seconds,mins hours ?

pretty much instantly, I mean hulk literally swam through lava with his body melting and it was healing faster than lava could melt it. Like I said a moral off sue can take out probably 95% of marvel characters ... I'm just not confident she can KILL hulk. If this was a k.o./death match I could see FF winning ... but death match, I'm skeptical.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By icysloth

@Invisible_Witch said:

@sandiego008 said:

@SwordandShields said:

Id say 3 minutes to grow a arm, and he would just get angrier and stronger after regenerating.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hksaru

@SwordandShields said:

Thing takes Cap and Hawk eye out easy.

wat... not saying he couldn't do it, but Hawkeye wouldn't exactly make it easy for Thing to get close, especially with Cap allegedly being involved. As I've said Cap and Hawkeye aren't even players because Sue's first move is completely neutralizing them. It's a hard counter on her part, and a mismatch I dare say.

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By henryarguelles5

Morals off...Sue wraps the Reed and Ben in a field, Johnny goes supernova...and melts Iron Man, Cap, and Hawkeye. This wipes out the Torch, and Sue will probably be weakened by the force required to maintain the field...so that leaves Reed and Ben to take on a weakened Hulk...who will probably be so pissed, he'll heal in seconds. Hulk takes them both, and is the last one standing.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SwordandShields said:

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: hold up, Reed can(because this is morals off) wrap Hulk up and suffocate him to death nicely. So actually Reed doesn't need help fighting Hulk, surprised? Human Torch will take Iron Man with his potent Supernova, Sue could own Cap and Hawkeye, same goes for Thing. FF take this hands down. On a side note without Thor, i think FF could always beat Avengers at 4v4 IMO.

Avengers have morals off as well no? Tony morals off can do some damage, so lets say Cap and Hawkeye are taken down instantly I still think Hulk and Tony with no morals can win this especially because it is win by death F4 is at an automatic disadvantage because Hulk is there.

@SwordandShields:

Vision, Red Hulk, Hulk, Ironman, Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel, Spiderman, Giant Man, etc. these are not 'weak'

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30  Edited By charlieboy

The FF win. Sue and Johnny got this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Hulk solos.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us
Where is Thor when you need him most, not where you need him most. Avengers are screwed, Invisible Woman could solo by making Captain America and Hawkeye invisible and placing them in front of any attack Hulk or Iron Man throw her way which is an insta-kill in any scenario. She can form a bubble in Hulk's skull and, you know what comes next. Then Tony is all alone, he gets crushed within the confines of his own suit.
Sue Solos
rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rpottage

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

@SwordandShields said:

Avengers have morals off as well no? Tony morals off can do some damage, so lets say Cap and Hawkeye are taken down instantly I still think Hulk and Tony with no morals can win this especially because it is win by death F4 is at an automatic disadvantage because Hulk is there.

@SwordandShields:

Vision, Red Hulk, Hulk, Ironman, Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel, Spiderman, Giant Man, etc. these are not 'weak'

Please. Those guys are pushovers. That's clearly why all of them, except every single one of them save Hulk and Ironman, are in this fight.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are the only threats and the team can beat them.

This.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By chaos-soul

morals off fantastic four win. sue is killing people from the start with constructs thats no one can see i.e.. hawk eye. and cap.

imo

ironman is going after Johnny and i would say it is about 5/10 for this fight

hulk murder the thing

if things go right it leaves reed sue and johnny vs the hulk

and i see sue trapping the hulk and johnny in a bubble while johnny goes super nova

this is just how i see it play out in my head

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hksaru

Just for everyone's knowledge sake, the FF have KO'd the Hulk with relative ease in the past, so no, he doesn't solo or anything. This is really Ironman and Thor vs. the F4, since Cap and Hawkeye irrefutably are dead or BFR'd in the first second by Sue.

For example, Johnny stuns Hulk with a pyroblast, Sue forms a bubble in his throat so he can't breathe, Reed wraps him up and Thing clobbers.

That's why I say Thing has to hold his own and essentially be a taunting decoy to Hulk until the other 3 can finish off Ironman (which as I said I'm sure they could accomplish semi-quickly), because they couldn't go for such a coordinated attack with Stark on their asses.

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SwordandShields

Question for Avenger Fans. Would you like me to change the roster? say add Thor....

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vouile

The Fantastic Four

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Who can beat The Invisible Woman?

Vouile

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DocFatalis

Morals of? What is preventing Sue from destroying all of her opponents brains at once? Was that thread meant to be spite?

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By venomsapprentice
@SwordandShields said:

Question for Avenger Fans. Would you like me to change the roster? say add Thor....

YES.

But get rid of Hawkeye so its even numbers still.
Nearl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nearl

if you add Thor, Avengers would win easily

the fight is down to Sue vs Hulk

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SwordandShields

@Nearl: my point exactly Thor is too much but ppl think Hulk is too.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bo88gdan

Avengers wins this

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#44  Edited By charlieboy

Sue has defeated the Hulk before.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SwordandShields said:

no need Avengers win anyway :)

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Abirzenith

The problem is Hulk can solo them :P 

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By theTimeStreamer

the ff dont have a chance. sue can take hawkeye, tony and cap. but hulk's makes him unstoppable anything she does will disappear in seconds. avengers stomp.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

@BlueLantern1995said:

Human Torch is MVP.

Because, :p

:p

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killemall

@icysloth said:

Id say 3 minutes to grow a arm, and he would just get angrier and stronger after regenerating.

Hulk The End is not cannon,as it takes place in an alternate reality Earth 2081, none of The End issues are cannon.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BlueLantern1995said:

Human Torch is MVP.

Because, :p

:p

Lol