BUMP

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ilikedonuts

Darkseid both rounds. Darkseid curbstomped the Justice League even when he wuz blind, an' they never really beat him, they only teleported him back ta Apokolips. Imagine what he'll do ta these guys.

Round 1:

Hulk jumps towards Darkseid an' punches him in the face, but then Darkseid picks him up an' says "Little Earthling…..I expected worse from you." an' then he uppercuts Hulk, which sends him flyin' straight up to the sky, an' then he blasts Hulk with the full force of the Omega Beams an' kills him. Then Thor smashes Darkseid in the back with Mjolnir. Thor says "Surrender, villain! Thy savage fist and ferocious eye-beams art no match for the son of Odin!". Darkseid says "Amusing...." an' backhands Thor into a buildin' an' the buildin' falls down on Thor. Then Iron Man flies towards Darkseid, but Darkseid grabs his backhead in the air an' does a spin an' then face plants Iron Man to the ground, then he keeps pressin' till Iron Man's head's gone flat. Takes 'bout 3 seconds. Hank then turns himself into Giant-Man an' goes an' tries ta punch Darkseid, but Darkseid easily see's it comin' an' grabs his fist like you'd grab a pillow comin' at'cha, an' Darkseid then body slams Giant-Man an' Darkseid says "You're big, Earthling….but also slow and weak. Pathetic." An' then Darkseid reduces Giant-Man to ashes with the full force of the Omega Beams. Then Thor smashes Darkseid in the back again with Mjolnir an' says "NO!!!! Thou shall pay for executing my friends and teamma-AAAKK!!!" an' Darkseid grabs him by the throat an' squeezes so hard he breaks Thor's neck HARD. Then he throws Thor's dead corpse away, an' then he sees Cap'n America tryin' ta hurt Darkseid by throwin' his shield at him, Darkseid says "Amusing….you expected your so called weapon to harm one such as Darkseid? No matter….your demise shall be swift, Earthling." an' reduces Cap'n America to ashes with the Omega Beams. Then Black Panther jumps towards Darkseid, an' Darkseid grabs him in mid-air an' says "Fool. Did you fail to witness what happened to your pitiful teammates when they TRIED to attack mighty Darkseid head-on?" an' he pulls his fist back an' smashes thru Black Panther's gut with one punch. Then Wasp tries ta harm Darkseid by shootin' him with her…whatever it is, an' Darkseid then reduces her to ashes with 1% of the power of the Omega Beams. Then he sees Ms. Marvel an' says "Your demise shall be swift……..but painful!" an' reduces her to ashes with the full force of the Omega Beams. Then he walks away with, as usual, his hands behind his back an' says "that takes care of the pitiful Avengers….next, I'm going to wipe Superman and his pathetic Justice League off the face of the Universe!".

Round 2:

Same stuff happens here.

Darkseid wins.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

This^

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ilikedonuts: I like yer stories an' other things an' view on this an' thats it.

An'

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ilikedonuts
TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree. Darkseid is one of those characters that is ridiculously powerful. Thor would be the only threat. I don't see Darkseid being able to break his neck, but I can see the Omega Beams taking him out. The guy solos the JL over and over. He takes this.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

The only heavy hitters on The Avengers are Thor and Hulk. Unless Thor or Iron Man can bfr him they get murdered.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid destroys he was able to react to Flash and could take on much stronger powerhouses than EMH Avengers.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ilikedonuts always knows how to make my day... thanks, bro.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ilikedonuts
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid Both rounds

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Darkseid is soloing the Justice League on a daily basis. What chances do EMH exactly have ?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

there's gonna be casualties

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uxas.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- team will last for a good five minutes perhaps until the team pisses off Darkseid enough. Darkseid could potentially pimpslap everyone here to death even w/o omega beams.

Round 2- Morals off DS just keeps shooting beams from his eyes until everyone on the team turns to ashes. Battle lasts 10seconds or so here.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers