#1 Edited by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

AVengers vs Bat-Family

Bats know something alien is coming to get em on this night(insider suits/ whatever), all and avengers have to go trash bat looking people and capture. I dont know much about marvel so i am going with earth mightiest cartoon/ 2012 movie versions.

Settings: Bloodlusted on

Place: Gotham

Round 1

Ironman, Captain America, Black Widow, Ultimate Hawkeye.

vs

Batman, Batman beyond(Damian Wayne), Robins (Nightwing, Red Robin & Red Hood).

Round 2

5 min in added Hulk & Thor(Marvel), Batmite(DC)

#2 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 is close the last 2 are pure rape, spite.

#3 Edited by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Round 1 is close the last 2 are pure rape, spite.

Elaborate plz

..would catwoman & batgirl make a diffrence?

#4 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude... Hulk.... he could just pull them apart.

#5 Edited by Dredeuced (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bat family have no possible way to hurt Hulk. I think they'd take round 1 pretty solidly, though.

And lol at BatFam vs Thor in round 3.

Online
#6 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-family round 1.

#7 Posted by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Dude... Hulk.... he could just pull them apart.

@Dredeuced said:

The Bat family have no possible way to hurt Hulk. I think they'd take round 1 pretty solidly, though.

And lol at BatFam vs Thor in round 3.

Updates fixed

#8 Posted by DarthSpiderChief117 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

While the Bat-Family is a formidable foe to anyone, there's just not enough variety to make them a legitimate threat to the Avengers.

If they weren't all so reliant on the same tactics, it may be a different story, but they are, so...

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man could solo. Bat Family gets stomped in rd 1 an rd 2 is spite.

#10 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

This a joke?

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarthSpiderChief117 said:

Avengers.

While the Bat-Family is a formidable foe to anyone, there's just not enough variety to make them a legitimate threat to the Avengers.

If they weren't all so reliant on the same tactics, it may be a different story, but they are, so...

bat mite

#12 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Iron Man could solo. Bat Family gets stomped in rd 1 an rd 2 is spite.

@xxxddd said:

This a joke?

Yeah, I am inclined to agree with these two.

@inchiso

You might want to replace Ironman. Round 2 you might want to remove, for it is a spite.

Daaerk

#13 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

bat mite

*Looks at username*

#14 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Insider vs Ironman?! how would people think Insider could beat Ironman?