• 73 results
#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo (Tornado Path and Ressurection storyline)

This version of Amazo is one of the most powerful of all,he possesses the powers, abilities and weaponsa of:

Superman:Superhuman Strength,Superhuman Speed,Superhuman Reflexes,Super Breath,Super Hearing,Super Smell,Nigh Invunerability,Healling Factor,Heat Vision,X-ray Vision,Electro-magnetic Spectrum Vision,Microsocpic and Telescopic Vision.

Wonder Woman:Superhuuman Speed,Superhuman Strength,Superhuman Reflexes,Healling Factor,Flight,Nigh Invunerability,Super Hearing,Super Smell,Animal Rapport,Master Martial Artist,Weapon Master.

Batman:Intellect,Master Martial Artist,Strategist.

Flash (Barry Allen):Speedforce Conduit,Superhuman Speed,Sharing Speed,Steal Speed,Healling Factor,Vortex Creation,Supercharged Brain Activity,Phasing,Superhuman Senses,Energy Construct Creation:he can use the matter generated by their speed to create solid objects such as walls or bridges,Infinite Mass Punch:he have an increased level of strength added to their bodies which they can impart in different ways, Flight :Speed Force conduits can rotate their arms and spin their bodies like tops to achieve something of a kind of helicopter flight

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan):He can create and do what you want what he wants with the Power Ring.

Aquaman:Amphibious Nature,Enhanced Senses,Superhuman Stregth,Superhuman Speed (in the Water),Superhuman Reflexes,Superhuman Durability,Healling Factor,Marine Telepathy,Stategist,Expert Combant.

Martian Manhunter:Superhuman Strength,Superhuman Speed,Regeneration,Shape-Shifting (Malleability, Plasticity, Elongation,Color),Invisibility,Itangibility,Flight,Infared Vision,X-Ray Vision,Electro-Magnetic Spectrum Vision,Telescopic Vision,Microscopic Vision,Martian Vision,Illusions,Induce Sleep,Possession,Mind Scans,Mind Wipes,Astral Projection,Mental Shield,Mind Control,Thought Sensing,Telepathic Relay,Telepathic Assault.

Firestorm (Jason Rusch):Superhuman Strength,Regeneration, Molecular Reconstruction,Density Control,Phasing,Flight,Energy Projection and Absorption,Quark Vision.

Black Lightning:Electrokinesis,Electric Current Control,Electric Absorption,Electric Projection,Flight,Force Field,Electrical Form,Electrical Tracking,Electronic Interaction,Electric Manipulation,Electric-Enhanced Strike,Lightning-Fast Reflexes.

Black Canary:Master Martial Artist,Sonic Scream

Zatanna:Elemental Sorcery/Transmutation,Magical Awareness,Probability Manipulation,Mystical Invulnerability,Size Ateration,Mental Powers,Flight,Teleportation,Dimenisonal Travel,Spectral manipulation (Sight,Extraction and Transportation of Souls).

Parasite:Energy and Power Absorption

Atom:Size Alteration,Mass/Density Alteration:

#2 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

Avengers

Thor (current Thor,not King Thor)

Hulk

Captain america

Iron Man (Bleeding Edge Armor)

Scarlet Witch

Vision

Spiderman

Hawkeye

Black Panther

Namor

Dr.Strange

Sentry

Iron Fist

Wolverine

-The battle takes place in the Marvel Universe, in New York City, where the Avengers have knowledge of the city

-They have aditional help of X-men

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo Murders them.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (13567 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers don't have a chance, about 60% of the roster you provided will be done in seconds

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12993 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Amazo entered the battle with no powers, he would have just absorbed the Avengers powers and taken them all out. Not because he's AMAZING, he just will compute tactics to win.

#6 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE!
#7 Posted by PikminMania (4615 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Amazo Murders them.

THIS

#8 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Overkill.

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo murder stomp.

#10 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, short battle.

Amazo wins this less then amazingly balanced battle.

#11 Posted by terry2012 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo wins. No way The Avengers can win this. Amazo has far to much power for them to be even a threat to him. It would be just like the episode The return from the Justice league unlimited serious.

#12 Posted by HolySerpent (12927 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

#13 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

dont forget,they have aditional of X-men

#14 Posted by TheBatman586 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo copies all of their powers and kills them.

#15 Posted by termiteone4ever (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW does Amazo Lose here . OH Please . I recall Amazo Attacking the Flash in that same comic series where Flash Picked up an 800 lbs Depleted uranium ROD running at some high speed at Amazo. Amazo counters the Flash with some ridiculous speeds as well Gave the Flash a 1000 punches / Hit him with the power of green lantern/ batman and green arrow projectile sonic scream and grabs in all under a second. So i dont know what these or any Avenger even Thor with the Odin force what the Hell is he going to do ?

Between ZOOM/ Amazo / Doomsday/ I dont know who has more foolishness going for them.

#16 Posted by terry2012 (6025 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: Lol I'll agree

#17 Posted by Hoboseid (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo owns, Avengers gets stomped. Classic Strange might solo but these Avengers dies horribly.

#18 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

So.....is there anything to add here? Anything at all? If not then I vote this thread be locked on account of spite

#19 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone??

#20 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman sucks!

#21 Posted by exhyni9 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

Aquaman sucks!

u gave me a good lol moment

#22 Posted by joshuagamer (632 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

#23 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo wins easily.

@Harddrivexxii said:

Aquaman sucks!

Just keep this in mind: Aquaman can control kraken if he wanted to.

#24 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Amazo wins easily.

@Harddrivexxii said:

Aquaman sucks!

Just keep this in mind: Aquaman can control kraken if he wanted to.

Yeah but he still sucks ... just ask Raj.

#25 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2021 posts) - - Show Bio
@matchesmalone21

Amazo (Tornado Path and Ressurection storyline)

This version of Amazo is one of the most powerful of all,he possesses the powers, abilities and weaponsa of:

Superman:Superhuman Strength,Superhuman Speed,Superhuman Reflexes,Super Breath,Super Hearing,Super Smell,Nigh Invunerability,Healling Factor,Heat Vision,X-ray Vision,Electro-magnetic Spectrum Vision,Microsocpic and Telescopic Vision.

Wonder Woman:Superhuuman Speed,Superhuman Strength,Superhuman Reflexes,Healling Factor,Flight,Nigh Invunerability,Super Hearing,Super Smell,Animal Rapport,Master Martial Artist,Weapon Master.

Batman:Intellect,Master Martial Artist,Strategist.

Flash (Barry Allen):Speedforce Conduit,Superhuman Speed,Sharing Speed,Steal Speed,Healling Factor,Vortex Creation,Supercharged Brain Activity,Phasing,Superhuman Senses,Energy Construct Creation:he can use the matter generated by their speed to create solid objects such as walls or bridges,Infinite Mass Punch:he have an increased level of strength added to their bodies which they can impart in different ways, Flight :Speed Force conduits can rotate their arms and spin their bodies like tops to achieve something of a kind of helicopter flight

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan):He can create and do what you want what he wants with the Power Ring.

Aquaman:Amphibious Nature,Enhanced Senses,Superhuman Stregth,Superhuman Speed (in the Water),Superhuman Reflexes,Superhuman Durability,Healling Factor,Marine Telepathy,Stategist,Expert Combant.

Martian Manhunter:Superhuman Strength,Superhuman Speed,Regeneration,Shape-Shifting (Malleability, Plasticity, Elongation,Color),Invisibility,Itangibility,Flight,Infared Vision,X-Ray Vision,Electro-Magnetic Spectrum Vision,Telescopic Vision,Microscopic Vision,Martian Vision,Illusions,Induce Sleep,Possession,Mind Scans,Mind Wipes,Astral Projection,Mental Shield,Mind Control,Thought Sensing,Telepathic Relay,Telepathic Assault.

Firestorm (Jason Rusch):Superhuman Strength,Regeneration, Molecular Reconstruction,Density Control,Phasing,Flight,Energy Projection and Absorption,Quark Vision.

Black Lightning:Electrokinesis,Electric Current Control,Electric Absorption,Electric Projection,Flight,Force Field,Electrical Form,Electrical Tracking,Electronic Interaction,Electric Manipulation,Electric-Enhanced Strike,Lightning-Fast Reflexes.

Black Canary:Master Martial Artist,Sonic Scream

Zatanna:Elemental Sorcery/Transmutation,Magical Awareness,Probability Manipulation,Mystical Invulnerability,Size Ateration,Mental Powers,Flight,Teleportation,Dimenisonal Travel,Spectral manipulation (Sight,Extraction and Transportation of Souls).

Parasite:Energy and Power Absorption

Atom:Size Alteration,Mass/Density Alteration:

Are you going for a record?
#26 Posted by joshuagamer (632 posts) - - Show Bio

i really wish people would stop calling for forums to be locked. You don't know that it is spite. Unless you see something like God vs. bugs bunny, you don't know it's spite. Some of these forums actually do attempt to pose legitimate questions and see some obscure ways that the underdog may be able to win, but are shut down in about 5 seconds. Did I vote for Amazo , yes, but if you look at the Avengers you will see Black Panther. BP is without a doubt smart enough to do what Batman/ Steel did: transport him to the gravity wells of a red supergiant.Scarlet Witch, if she does it soon enough, could make a reality where Dr. Ivo was never born. Strange has been said to be as powerful as any cosmic entity and much stronger than any of his fellow humanoids by Eternity. So please, at least think about the question posed before you call spite.

#27 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking about this has Amazo ever showed the ability to use magic?

Being an android/robot (or whatever the hell he is ...) I seriously doubt he could use magic any more than my toaster could ...

#28 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii: scan 4,amazo use Zatanna powers

#29 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

ty for that - still doesn't make any sense but hey - that's comics for you!

Then again Vision had two kids with Scarlet Witch during House of M so I shouldn't be that surprised ...

#30 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3182 posts) - - Show Bio

There only chance is Thor, and even he will get murdered...

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo.

#32 Posted by Lvenger (21837 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo slaughters Earth's Mightiest Heroes. How does he keep losing to an even more powerful superhero team?

#33 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone agreed or disagreed??

#34 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

Thinking about this has Amazo ever showed the ability to use magic?

Being an android/robot (or whatever the hell he is ...) I seriously doubt he could use magic any more than my toaster could ...

He has used Zatanna's spells

#35 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

ty for that - still doesn't make any sense but hey - that's comics for you!

Then again Vision had two kids with Scarlet Witch during House of M so I shouldn't be that surprised ...

Lol

#36 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

The best way to beat Amazo is to send Captain Marvel at him. Keep everyone else the heck away. Let them fight for a while, because they are roughly a close match some damage will be dealt to each side.

After they are both getting worn down a little have Wonder Woman speed blitz a lasso grab. Then ask 'Where does Captain Marvel get his powers?'

SHAZAM!

Little boy Amazo :-)

#37 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: Captain Marvel isn't in this battle

#38 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I'm off topic. But its not really fair to call it a battle.

#39 Posted by Ferro Vida (34679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady_Liberty said:

The best way to beat Amazo is to send Captain Marvel at him. Keep everyone else the heck away. Let them fight for a while, because they are roughly a close match some damage will be dealt to each side.

After they are both getting worn down a little have Wonder Woman speed blitz a lasso grab. Then ask 'Where does Captain Marvel get his powers?'

SHAZAM!

Little boy Amazo :-)

lmao
#40 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

who more??

#41 Posted by Meat_Spinner (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Sentry just overload Amazo wit his emo like he did with that Marvel's Amazo copycat?

#42 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meat_Spinner: No,this Amazo can copy/absorb multiple powers at the same time without overloading and like the others Amazo's units its has the ability to absorb others' powers and magnify them to greater levels. Amazo already copy people more powerful than sentry.

#43 Posted by termiteone4ever (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

YEs thats the comic i was talking about i have it under my bed lol . Amazo that freak got to respect that fool

#44 Posted by Joygirl (19985 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo pwns face. He's too fast, for one... can use all of the JL's powers at Flash's speed. It's unfair.

#45 Posted by isgavin_5 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange solos

#46 Posted by The_Real_Slim_Slady (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo sh!t stomps. He one-shots most of the Avengers.

#47 Posted by dondave (38979 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo

#48 Posted by ZhuRong (5895 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo commits genocide here

#49 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2372 posts) - - Show Bio

flagged.

Amazo stomps,and I'm a huge Marvel fan....

#50 Posted by Vitalius (2577 posts) - - Show Bio