InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InfinityGauntness

ROUND 1:

Avengers Team: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Antman, Wasp, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, and the Vision.

Justice League Team: Any two Justice league members of your choice. Basically the two Justice league members from the original 7 (or 6) that you think are the best.

ROUND 2: Avengers Team is the same.

Justice League 'team': You can only pick one Justice league member.

In both rounds everyone has no morals. No BFR Allowed. Fight takes place on unpopulated Earth. Speedblitzing is allowed after 5 seconds.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many non factors for Marvel. You could of made the team a little stronger

Avatar image for infinitygauntness
InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Post crisis supes and diana

R2 martian manhubter

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Flash and Martian Manhunter for 100, Alex.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BatBro15

@scouterv: Ok, here's answer. A term that refers to the beating the Avengers will get?

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Wonderwoman and Shazam

Round 2: Martian Manhunter

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15 said:

@scouterv: Ok, here's answer. A term that refers to the beating the Avengers will get?

What is a "Speedforce Induced Monumental Mismatch?"

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Hourman (Matthew Tyler) and Jason Blood/Etrigan

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So could two or one of the Justice league members beat the Avengers Team? If so, which Justice Leagers are they?

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Correct! I also would have accepted "Light speed curbstomp"

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any1 from JLA can solo the Avengers except most but Supes and Flash will struggle with Hulk or Thor and probably lose

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to call DC fanboy but if the shoe fits

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any1 from JLA can solo the Avengers except most but Supes and Flash will struggle with Hulk or Thor and probably lose

sad but true.

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any1 from the JLA can solo? Even Hawkgirl Wonderwoman, Batman, and Aquaman?

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

we are allowed to choose :)

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

True, but I believe she does not have a chance to solo the avengers. The only heroes that I think can do it are Martian Manhunter, Superman , or Flash.

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

Ok, maybe Manhunter or Superman cannot beat the Avengers on their own. If we had to pick two JL members to fight the avengers (Round 1 in my question) would Wonder Woman be one of them? Superman is just slightly better, especially when bloodlusted. The three best candidates to take down the avengers would probably be Supes, MM, or Flash. Sure WW is much better than Batman, Hawkgirl and Aquaman but I doubt anyone would pick her to be on the team to take down the avengers when Supes, MM and Flash are available.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

Ok, maybe Manhunter or Superman cannot beat the Avengers on their own. If we had to pick two JL members to fight the avengers (Round 1 in my question) would Wonder Woman be one of them? Superman is just slightly better, especially when bloodlusted. The three best candidates to take down the avengers would probably be Supes, MM, or Flash. Sure WW is much better than Batman, Hawkgirl and Aquaman but I doubt anyone would pick her to be on the team to take down the avengers when Supes, MM and Flash are available.

In all honesty, Superman takes Wonder Woman in versatility. Take away his long-range effectiveness (heat-vision, freeze breath,) and Wonder Woman becomes a much better choice, because in a hand-to-hand fight, I'll give the skill edge to Diana. Clark may take her on strength, but at their level, it's not a real issue.

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv:

Maybe, but let's consider Diana vs the Avengers. Thor is supposed to be at Zeus' level (correct me if I'm wrong), and the amazons worship Zeus. So, with that logic wouldn't Thor stomp WW? I just do not see Diana surviving a Godblast, especially against a bloodlusted Thor.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 1:

Avengers Team: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Antman, Wasp, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, and the Vision.

Justice League Team: Any two Justice league members of your choice. Basically the two Justice league members from the original 7 (or 6) that you think are the best.

ROUND 2: Avengers Team is the same.

Justice League 'team': You can only pick one Justice league member.

In both rounds everyone has no morals. No BFR Allowed. Fight takes place on unpopulated Earth. Speedblitzing is allowed after 5 seconds.

I think the no speedblitzing for 5 seconds is interesting here haha. Still, the only characters I see doing much in that 5 seconds are Thor and maybe Ms. Marvel? The lack of Morals is what actually makes this imbalanced, IMO, because characters like Supes and Flash fight like idiots half the time to avoid murdering everyone.

Possible scenarios from least likely to most likely, accounting for no speedblitz:

1) Superman, broad full power heat vision blast for 5 seconds, killing every Avenger except Thor and maybe Hulk. Then blitzes Thor (probably taking him out of Hulk's reach) then kills him, and deals with Hulk at leisure.

2) Martian Manhunter mentally murders every Avenger who isnt incredibly strong to psychic attacks. Based on how Xavier handled them, I dont see any of the "big hitters" surviving this initial attack. Whoever is left wont be a problem.

3) Flash speed steals, everyone is a statue, after five seconds everyone is punched so many times they look like theyve gone through a blender.

The only question I have is about the "original" 7 comment. Do you mean the first incarnation of the JLA? Do you mean those characters from that era? Does it apply to the second battle? Is this the NEW 52 JLA?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv:

Maybe, but let's consider Diana vs the Avengers. Thor is supposed to be at Zeus' level (correct me if I'm wrong), and the amazons worship Zeus. So, with that logic wouldn't Thor stomp WW? I just do not see Diana surviving a Godblast, especially against a bloodlusted Thor.

Stomp? I doubt it would be one-side.

And don't forget, Diana is the Goddess of War now, and I believe she was already more powerful than your typical Amazon.

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo:

By the original 7 I guess I mean the new 52. Basically the seven members from the animated Justice League show. I have not read too many comics so I am that familiar with the different incarnations but I do know that new 52 is caused by flashpoint, correct?

barryallen23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash and martian manhunter wins round 1

mm wins round 2

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it seems that a lot of people here believe that MM could solo the avengers? Could MM mindrape Thor, considering Thor is a 'god'? Also, how would MM deal with the Vision? Both have intangibility and I do not think Vision would be affected by telekinesis.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Round 1: Martian Manhunter and Batman

Round 2: Martian Manhunter

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone seems to be saying MM could solo the Avengers, but what if the Avengers discovered MM's weakness to fire?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitygauntness: Yup, the New 52 is the current status quo, caused by Flashpoint.

On Thor's resistance to Telepathy, it really goes back and forth (because comic books), but the most recent showing I am aware of has Xavier shutting off the brains of the entire Avengers team. Martian Manhunter should be able to do the same assuming that is Thor's level of resistance during this fight.

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So MM could use telepathy to defeat most of the avengers. However, can MM use telepathy on the Vision? Also, what about MM's weakness to fire?

InfinityGauntness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers