Fights in Metropolis,
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

LOL............that was the best image I could find of them........and WTF.......Thor needs a spacesuit??

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zaiyan

Thor is not wearing a full space suit, he's wearing body armor cos in the toon they were taking on the Kang Invasion and Thor used his hammer/body to block Kang's death star ray. Ironman, Cap and Hulk and the rest of Avengers however did need masks to breathe in space.
The cartoon story had Kang launching an invasion beating everyone's ass on Earth, Kang was a real badass. Tony Stark wanted to launch a counter attack but couldn't find the source of Kang's power anywhere on Earth. That's because Kang's fleet was hidden in space. Tony finally discovers Kang's base, the Avengers then suited up to confront Kang in space, Thor wore armor but no mask, the rest of the Avengers had masks to survive in space.
Thor was tuff enough to be in space without a mask and block the Death Ray with his armor/hammer

I'm not sure how to decide this maybe the JLA wins cos of speed, but its a very, very close fight. Thor if he grabbed a hold of Superman could also possibly just hold Superman out there in space cos Superman in the toon is a bit weaker, Thor is godly and does have high enough durability to stay in space. Others can't live in space for long. Just like Hulk, Superman also needed a mask to breathe out there. but with Wonder Woman in battle also here to help Superman i think Thor is going to fall. I would be tempted to say JLA cos Thor is the only one who can match the speed of Superman and WonderWoman, however the Bat would be in real trouble against any Avengers member. The cartoon version of Hulk and Ironman have insane feats while the cartoon version of Superman a nd Wonder Woman are much weaker then their comic book versions. Superman in the cartoon doesn't have those epic feats of pure strength, the cartoon Superman is probably weaker than comic book PowerGirl, weaker than comic book Namor.

Superman WonderWomana nd Batman win also long as Ironman and Hulk don't open up bloodtlusted and Thor doesn't put Superman in space

No Caption Provided

Oh yeah I forgot Thor in the toon seems to be smart enough to BFR, if Thor uses his brain and was totally bloost lusted he could possibly solo. But I don't know if he's smart enough to do it
I'm still voting Superman and Wonder Woman over the Avengers cos of their speed feats in the cartoon

but the Avengers can also win
I'm voting JLA for now
Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wattup

Trinity.

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zaiyan
@Wattup said:
" Trinity. "
More like duo or couple

Batman dies in this encounter no matter what
Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wattup
@Zaiyan said:
" @Wattup said:
" Trinity. "
More like duo or coupleBatman dies in this encounter no matter what "
If Batman dies, why doesn't Cap?
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

ATTENTION: They are not fighting in space, that was just the only pic I could find of those 3.

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaiyan
@Wattup said:

" @Zaiyan said:

" @Wattup said:
" Trinity. "
If Batman dies, why doesn't Cap? "
Cap in the pic was wearing Ironman armor, I assumed we were going by the picture
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@Zaiyan said:
" @Wattup said:

" @Zaiyan said:

" @Wattup said:
" Trinity. "
Cap in the pic was wearing Ironman armor, I assumed we were going by the picture "
I think that's just the best picture he could find. I think if it was Cap in Iron Man armor it would be stated in the OP. Either way, Trinity wins. Superman and Wonder Woman are too much. It'd basically be Supes and WW vs Thor.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cattlebattle said:
"LOL............that was the best image I could find of them........and WTF.......Thor needs a spacesuit?? "

Yeah the Thor Space Suit was pointless considering his helmet still had his face open. He could have easily just flown to space outside the jet.

Either way he stops before and stops a city buster / sends it back to the ship.

I say animated Thor potentially solos.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bgibs13390

Animated Thor is a badass. He solos. He is stronger then both and has

way better durability. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Sgtcrispy said:

"I think that's just the best picture he could find. I think if it was Cap in Iron Man armor it would be stated in the OP. Either way, Trinity wins. Superman and Wonder Woman are too much. It'd basically be Supes and WW vs Thor. "

Animated Thor is a big fan of blasting people with thunder and lightning.

Superman didn't handle that too well against electricity on a regular basis, hell I recall both Superman and Supergirl going down to electric whips once upon a time too.

Animate Thor generally smacks things with Thunderbolts regularly. Hell episode two is giving Thor better lifting feats and a hell of a lot more destructive power than Animated Superman ever dreamed of.

He's slowing down the drop of a good chunk of the city and it's ground, busts out an attack 8 minutes in that would probably one shot the Trinity.

Animated Superman's best feat to mind was pretty much lifting a cargo ship, which was incredibly inconsistent with his previous lifting feats but whatever, Gaint Man does this against Graviton in episode 2 and actually tosses it at Graviton.

Then Thor tanks a city buster and tossed it back at Khang's ship 3 minutes in.

The only thing that Superman here has debatably on the team is super speed, thats it.

Outside that Superman would have trouble hurting him.

Professorreid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Professorreid

Avengers win.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By HolySerpent

the orignal trinity wins..and yes that means DC
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By jayskee

avengers
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Sgtcrispy said:
" @Zaiyan said:
" @Wattup said:

" @Zaiyan said:

" @Wattup said:
" Trinity. "
Cap in the pic was wearing Ironman armor, I assumed we were going by the picture "
I think that's just the best picture he could find. I think if it was Cap in Iron Man armor it would be stated in the OP. Either way, Trinity wins. Superman and Wonder Woman are too much. It'd basically be Supes and WW vs Thor. "
Well, Ironman could probably actually give animated Wonder Women a goof fight, and Animated Thor trumps animated Superman based on feats as of right now.
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By CapFanboy

Marvel, Thor beats supes by hitting him with lightning while Iron man holds wonder woman off and Cap stalemates Bats. Thor and IM trump WW leaving 3-on-1, IM and Thor will sit this out for a bit but if cap falls then IM puts him down.