Avengers (movie) vs. Fantastic Four/Silver Surfer (movie)

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supertank111

Morals: OFF

Location: Somalia (I always pick Somalia for battles because it is the one place on earth that would look better after being ravished by a superhuman battle)

Who wins?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Let's be serious: Silver Surfer solos, even if the movie did suck.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justleader

@JediXMan said:

yep

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KMART4455

@justleader said:

@JediXMan said:

yep

Agree, Thor would be their only hope.. and I dont see him winning.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bo88gdan

How would SS solo ? I think Iron man Would create some thing to stop him and then FF is doomed

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By justleader

@KMART4455: well thor is their only hope, but even thor didnt show any feats that come close to SS like destroying galactus who was bigger than the earth,

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By justleader

@Bo88gdan: it depends if IM has prep then maybe, maybe the avengers have a chance against SS, since reed could take down SS with prep so it's possible that IM can do the same, but without prep i dont really have to tell you that SS solos this

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KMART4455

@justleader said:

@KMART4455: well thor is their only hope, but even thor didnt show any feats that come close to SS like destroying galactus who was bigger than the earth,

Not movie Thor anyway.. I agree with this 100 percent.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan
@justleader said:

@Bo88gdan: it depends if IM has prep then maybe, maybe the avengers have a chance against SS, since reed could take down SS with prep so it's possible that IM can do the same, but without prep i dont really have to tell you that SS solos this

Movie SS sucked soo much 
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAZAHS117

@JediXMan....agreed. No prep time in op, so no way Stark figures out Surfers source of power (which is lame btw)

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supertank111

Remember, S.H.I.E.L.D. took apart the Destroyer and weaponized it for themselves with that gun in The Avengers, so Iron Man might have Destroyer armor.

Hulk vs. Thing MOVIE versions - even match? Remember - Thing wasn't nearly as impressive as Hulk in the movies

Thor vs. SS (movie versions) - Possible even match.

Iron Man vs. Human Torch - possible even match.

Mr. Fantastic vs. Captain America - possible even match

Invisible Woman vs . . . Hawkeye? - Jeremy Renner (STUD) seduces Jessica Alba (MILF) and roofies her, rendering her useless in this battle

Now it is an even match!

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BaBaBoom

@JediXMan: I actually liked that movie.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@supertank111 said:

Remember, S.H.I.E.L.D. took apart the Destroyer and weaponized it for themselves with that gun in The Avengers, so Iron Man might have Destroyer armor.

Hulk vs. Thing MOVIE versions - even match? Remember - Thing wasn't nearly as impressive as Hulk in the movies

Invisible Woman vs . . . Hawkeye? - Jeremy Renner (STUD) seduces Jessica Alba (MILF) and roofies her, rendering her useless in this battle

Now it is an even match!

lol

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bgibs13390

Galactus didnt do anything in that movie. We have no way of gauging his strength. For all we know he was a big cloud that SS blew away.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By nefarious

Yeah, SS does solo......with ease.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Roman

I'm going to say Fantastic Five win this.

Ben doesn't win against Bruce though.

If Johnny goes supernova, he has a chance of melting Tony's armour. He has had no reason to protect it from those extreme temperatures.

Mr Fantastic, I think, has a chance of subduing Cap, if he wraps him up a la what he did to Ben in Fantastic Four.

Silver Surfer is the real deciding factor. Iron Man is completely outclassed, and I don't see Thor winning. That means Fantastic Five have air superiority and can launch aerial attacks on the Avengers. This, in my opinion, wins them the fight.

The_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Insane

I have to go with SS soloing.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@supertank111 said:

Now it is an even match!

Not really. There is absolutely nothing to say that SHIELD gave Tony tech.

Hulk > Thor.

Silver Surfer > Thor

Iron Man might beat Torch if Torch doesn't go nova.

Steve has absolutely no way of hurting Reed, and Reed can most certain restrain and/or suffocate Steve.

Surfer > Hawkeye and Widow.

No, this isn't working, And still, Surfer solos.

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By supertank111

@JediXMan said:

@supertank111 said:

Now it is an even match!

Not really. There is absolutely nothing to say that SHIELD gave Tony tech.

Hulk > Thor.

Silver Surfer > Thor

Iron Man might beat Torch if Torch doesn't go nova.

Steve has absolutely no way of hurting Reed, and Reed can most certain restrain and/or suffocate Steve.

Surfer > Hawkeye and Widow.

No, this isn't working, And still, Surfer solos.

Thor knocks SS off his board - rendering SS powerless - classic SS weakness. Thor smashes SS's skull in, SS is out of the picture.

Chris Hemsworth Thor (ULTRA STUD TIMES INFINITY) seduces Jessica Alba (MILF) Invisible Woman - Thor hits that with the force of 1,000 suns, Jessica Alba IW turns on the Fantastic Four.

Thor throws Thing into the sun, burning him alive, killing him.

Thor creates a thunder storm with rain, putting Human Torch's flame out, making him useless. Thor then crushes HT's skull with the hammer, so Human Torch is dead, brains jackson-pollocked all over the floor. However, Chris Evans plays Captain America AND Human Torch, therefore by killing Cap or HT, you lose both of them, therefore when Thor kills HT, he also is killing Captain America - but Captain America is a trooper, he'll take one for the team. Then Jeremy Renner goes into Dahmer character (he played Jeff Dahmer) and eats Human Torch's brains, gaining fire power, and now Jeremy Renner has Human Torch powers, Hawkeye powers, Dahmer powers, and Hurt Locker powers.

Thor hits Mr. Fantastic in the head with lightning speed so that Mr. Fantastic can't react, and Mr. Fantastic is either severely brain-damaged to the point of mental retardation or is just plain dead. If not dead, he is surely not intelligent enough at this point to fight back effectively, so Thor smashes his skull in with his fricken hammer again, and then Mr. Fantastic dies.

Thor solos. Although Captain America dies, and the Avengers lose 1 member, Hawkeye is exponentially more powerful, and a new member is on the way because Jessica Alba Invisible Woman is impregnated by Thor.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Belladonna

this is ridiculous,lol

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThatThorFan

Silver Surfer > everyone else . Done.

Rockit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rockit

So we are talking about the movies...not the comics...the movies...movie feats and powers....cuz comics silver surfer would solo, but in the movie he was like "hmm...lol?"

So movie vs movie...

After some fighting i think it would end with Thor + Hulk vs Silver Surfer...and given the movie-versions Thor + Hulk would beat SS with some teamwork (hammer to the face, then hulk smashes ^^)

Voogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Voogaloo
@supertank111: That is a perfectly logical and sound statement and I agree completely.