Avengers (Modified) Vs Justice League (Modified)

• 155 results
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Jl.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

JL

ErkanAlles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

doom, strange, stark ,banner and silver surfer (cosmic awareness) with one day prep (not considering time travel) are a big problem for the JL

Dooms plus Stranges magic is above fates, doom is also probably the smartest person in the MU and he could ask reed maybe galactus and odin for tech! There is baisicly nothing they could not invent.

i dont know which artefacts both sides are allowed and which arent that shoud maybe made clear in the OP

A few people have argued that flash and superman could just speedbliz half the team but with three of the best earth bound magicians they will probably have shields protecting them from every attack i mean stranges shields withstand attacks from galactus !! they could also freez the enviroment to minus 273 degrees celsius which would take all non cosmic speedsters out of the game.

But at first the avengers would probably have to take down the shields of dr. fate but this should not be to hard for two supirior magicians and the silver surfer, but i see noone in team dc who could take down the marvel defense systems.

Lets say the shields go down: MMH has very strong telepathy but would not be able to take out sentry and scarlett which in her strongest form. Then the Flash is fast but what is he doing against magic while he is busy fighting silver surfer. A lot of people say flash could beat surfer but i dont see how he could even hurt him i mean he has matter manipulation and is invunerable.

The rest would battle in hand to hand so who has the stronger heros on their side on day sundipped superman and WBH are equal, Captain Atom should help in the Battle against Silver Surfer, wonder woman and green lanterm vs hyperion and black bolt,...

does somone know if thor would be able to become rune king thor in one day ( with the help of magic )

mindleech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By mindleech

Avengers take it easilly, the teams are not equal enough. (strange, surfer)

ErkanAlles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would also like to know if captain atom is a factor in this battle, i always thought of him being pretty powerful.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By WastelandMan

JLA has no answer to Strange, Doom, Banner, and Stark prep.