User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

Avengers (MCU) w/ out Thor

No Caption Provided

VS

William Cage

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Every time Cage dies, he wakes up a day before the fight, and has the option to train and talk strategy with Rita (Emily Blunt)
  • Morals on, in character
  • No Thor
  • Cage has his battle suit
  • Fight takes place in New York

How many times does Cage have to die before he wins? Or do you think he could die an infinite amount of times and still not win?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

He can't win. The strongest firepower he had available to him was the rocket launchers and flamethrowers on his back.

He could easily take out Widow, Cap, Hawkeye and Fury - and frankly he could do that in a random encounter - but he has no real chance against Iron Man.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

He can't win. The strongest firepower he had available to him was the rocket launchers and flamethrowers on his back.

He could easily take out Widow, Cap, Hawkeye and Fury - and frankly he could do that in a random encounter - but he has no real chance against Iron Man.

He has the suicide bombs and grenades.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Doesn't matter. It would take something like ship fired ordinance or missiles to take down the big guys at minimum.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tparks

@fallschirmjager said:

@tparks: Doesn't matter. It would take something like ship fired ordinance or missiles to take down the big guys at minimum.

I don't think it would take that much. His grenade bandoleer caused a pretty big explosion on the Omega, and Iron Man got pretty busted up in Avengers, and never took an explosion that big.

He could just bring tons of grenades and use them all at once.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aventually he will win yes

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

he should just hang out with Rita the whole time

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd totally just try and bang her every 24h. I'd win eventually.

I think.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By DaredevilDD78

@daredevildd78 said:

I'd totally just try and bang her every 24h. I'd win eventually.

I think.

yup, definitely sounds like a great plan. can't go wrong there.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: yes it may take 1 million deaths but yes its impossible for him to lose

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: ?? Theres a chance for anything to happen if you re run a simulation millions of times, whats stopping a metoer somehow landing on hulks head one time, or an alien race invades or he aquires some special weaponary searching the globe in each day of 24 hours, he will win hulk has no way to win, hulk can only bring it to stalemate seeing as william will just be back after he dies each time

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Also there's no way for random things to happen while he's fighting them. (Random meteor? Really?)

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: @ancient_0f_days: why is there no way for random things to happen? If you re run a scenario over a million times alot that could possibly happen

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Nothing you could prove...you know how Battle Forum Threads work. Solid evidence or nothing. You have no way for Cage to win no matter how many times he comes back.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: actually theres is a way of knowing, theres a 1/189000000 chance of a metor hitting the earth today, reply the day millions of times and all the varibles will come together and it will happen

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: actually theres is a way of knowing, theres a 1/189000000 chance of a metor hitting the earth today, reply the day millions of times and all the varibles will come together and it will happen

once again, if you can't prove how Cage wins, drop it.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i just did, with varibles of outcomes throughht a whole day replayed millions of times he would win, plus like i said he could find some tech or bombs which could put them down, so your saying with a millions days of prep with future weaponary you cant kill movie hulk, who was being hurt by the chiturri guns

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: i just did, with varibles of outcomes throughht a whole day replayed millions of times he would win, plus like i said he could find some tech or bombs which could put them down, so your saying with a millions days of prep with future weaponary you cant kill movie hulk, who was being hurt by the chiturri guns

You have no proof that Cage can kill Hulk, unless you show me a clip from the movie where he has something that can beat Hulk or Iron Man...you have nothing. Drop it.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: ..........you have 0 proof that hulk can take a round from the alien gun in the film which went through everything it hit, including high tech armour, you drop it unless you can prove hulk can take a hit from one of the, guns

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Considering the fact that he took hits from Thor, tanked tons of alien blasters and had the durability to fall from the sky...I can say with confidence that he can tank the alien guns. You are the only one here who has nothing to support yourself.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk or Iron Man solo

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Considering the fact that he took hits from Thor, tanked tons of alien blasters and had the durability to fall from the sky...I can say with confidence that he can tank the alien guns. You are the only one here who has nothing to support yourself.

He had barely anything going for him for durability in the Avengers. Blunt strikes from Thor who didn't even want to fight doesn't really mean much when we're talking about explosives that melted everything they touched. Also, the Chitauri guns were at least wearing him down. I don't see why explosions from a couple of bandoleers of Edge of Tomorrow grenades couldn't kill him. I also don't see why this would be impossible for Cage to pull off when he gets to repeat the same battle every day, and Hulk is slower then mimics, who he was able to time his attacks on.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

He had barely anything going for him for durability in the Avengers. Blunt strikes from Thor who didn't even want to fight doesn't really mean much when we're talking about explosives that melted everything they touched. Also, the Chitauri guns were at least wearing him down. I don't see why explosions from a couple of bandoleers of Edge of Tomorrow grenades couldn't kill him. I also don't see why this would be impossible for Cage to pull off when he gets to repeat the same battle every day, and Hulk is slower then mimics, who he was able to time his attacks on.

Cus Hulk only has to hit him once. Hulk had the best durability out of everyone besides Thor in Avengers considering the fact that he took hits from Thor, fell from the Helicarrier and took shots from over a dozen Chitauri hovercrafts which didn't wear him down cus he was fine afterwards.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Cus Hulk only has to hit him once. Hulk had the best durability out of everyone besides Thor in Avengers considering the fact that he took hits from Thor, fell from the Helicarrier and took shots from over a dozen Chitauri hovercrafts which didn't wear him down cus he was fine afterwards.

Those are all blunt force durability feats, nothing to show how he would do against explosions the melted everything they touched. Hulk showing difficulty with Chitauri fire makes me think that a much more powerful weapon should be sufficient.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@tparks said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Those are all blunt force durability feats, nothing to show how he would do against explosions the melted everything they touched. Hulk showing difficulty with Chitauri fire makes me think that a much more powerful weapon should be sufficient.

There is a difference being effected and being dead...like I said, Hulk was fine afterwards and that was after he was shot from several angles continuously by over a dozen Chitauri. There's only one of Cage and his gun isn't melting through Hulk.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Not his guns, I'm talking about several grenades used at the same time, maybe even mixed with suicide bombs.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@ancient_0f_days: Not his guns, I'm talking about several grenades used at the same time, maybe even mixed with suicide bombs.

And Hulk can't jump out of the way? In any case...they'd have to be suicide bombs cus Hulk could jump out of the way. If Hulk gets caught in the suicide bomb explosion, chances are, Cage dies first from Hulk hitting him first or simply disintegrating first...and that is if the bombs can kill the Hulk in the first place.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

And Hulk can't jump out of the way? In any case...they'd have to be suicide bombs cus Hulk could jump out of the way. If Hulk gets caught in the suicide bomb explosion, chances are, Cage dies first from Hulk hitting him first or simply disintegrating first...and that is if the bombs can kill the Hulk in the first place.

He can jump out of the way, but that is something that Cage can learn each time he tries, and eventually predict. I expect Cage to lose possibly thousands of times before he walks away a winner.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@tparks said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@tparks said:

He can jump out of the way, but that is something that Cage can learn each time he tries, and eventually predict. I expect Cage to lose possibly thousands of times before he walks away a winner.

You do realize that Iron Man is here too...besides Hulk, that is someone he will never beat.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I don't see why those same weapons wouldn't work on Iron Man too. You even said yourself that Hulk is the most durable (besides Thor), and if we are actually considering that these grenade/suicide bomb combos have a chance of killing Hulk (which Hulk has never shown any reason why they wouldn't), then they should definitely kill Iron Man. I know the odds are stacked heavily in the Avengers favor, but Cage has an infinite amount of attempts with an infinite amount of training and strategy for the exact same battle every time he goes into it, where the Avengers are clueless to Cage each and every time they fight. He would inevitably get this down perfect.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: They wouldn't work cus he could kill Cage before he even fired off a shot every time. Cage could only win if they were both lined up and sitting there....like I said Hulk or Iron Man solo

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor summons Hurricanes, Rain, Lightning. Those cause thousands if not millions of Death's to Cage.

Stark's house party causes Millions of Death's,

Hulk causes millions of Deaths.

Hawkeye sniping him while he's focused on Big 3 causes millions of Deaths

Natasha with Hawkeye sniping causes millions of Deaths

Cap distracting him causes millions of Deaths

+ in a years time.

Quicksilver causes Millions of Deaths

Wanda Causes millions of Deaths

Falcon causes millions of Deaths,

After all of this, Cage does what he can, he runs and never fights them.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: They wouldn't work cus he could kill Cage before he even fired off a shot every time. Cage could only win if they were both lined up and sitting there....like I said Hulk or Iron Man solo

Hulk isn't near as fast as the mimics, but Cage was able to time tons of those, and Iron Man isn't a loose cannon and has never attempted to speed blitz anyone. He doesn't instantly fire on someone he doesn't even understand. Morals are on and this is in character.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Bruce automatically in Hulk form as soon as the battle starts? Because Cage could easily snipe him from a building, assuming that the fight takes place at any point in New York.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mayan_fist: LOL. He put a bullet in his brain, the other guy spat it out...

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

Which Cage can easily find a work around to on his next try, either by putting more bullets in his head or by using a rocket launcher. He's literally got an infinite amount of time to systematically pick them off, even if they are grouped together like in the picture.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@mayan_fist said:

@sebast_allen:

Which Cage can easily find a work around to on his next try, either by putting more bullets in his head or by using a rocket launcher. He's literally got an infinite amount of time to systematically pick them off, even if they are grouped together like in the picture.

Iron man shoots the missles out of the sky, Hawkeye shoots the missles out of the sky, Cap throws his shield in the way of the missles, Thor intercepts it or shoots it down with lightning...

Banner realises the threat and 'suits up'...

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

Except that Thor isn't in the battle. Since this is morals on and in character, there would be no reason for Iron Man to automatically call the house party as soon as the battle begins, nor would Hulk immediately see a reason to transform. Also, Cage is able to react to Mimics' movements, so dodging arrows and a shield wouldn't be out of the question. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Cage stole Cap's shield in one of his tries.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

Except that Thor isn't in the battle. Since this is morals on and in character, there would be no reason for Iron Man to automatically call the house party as soon as the battle begins, nor would Hulk immediately see a reason to transform. Also, Cage is able to react to Mimics' movements, so dodging arrows and a shield wouldn't be out of the question. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Cage stole Cap's shield in one of his tries.

Ok... They don't really need Thor.

Iron Man would call House party when his members start going down...

I said they intercept attacks at Bruce, and when Bruce realises that there is danger, he suits up.