#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers roster: Captain America,Iron Man,Thor,Hulk,Black Widow,Hawkeye,Spiderwoman,Spiderman,Cannoball,Smasher,Manifold,Hyperion,Captain Marvel,Wolverine,Shang-Chi,Falcon.

History

Some years after having your planet destroyed the white Martians traveling through the cosmos and universes in search of a planet, which could inhabit and eventually find Earth(Marvel),where they lived for several millennia and to improve their quality of life installed equipment to slow the production of flame,but for unknown reasons abandoned the planet and bury their equipment. Now they return to take back what belongs to them

Rules

Random encounter

Current version of Avengers members

Morrison/Waid version of White Martians

White Martians has 1 hour to activate their machines

Avengers members can use their current weapons

No help

In Character

Battle to the death

#2 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooooow, WM smash

#3 Edited by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

White Martians should be able to crush The Avengers... Thor and Hyperion would have to put in some serious work.

#4 Posted by dondave3 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

White Martians stomp

#5 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget Captain Universe, whose atomizing folks these days. The new Avengers roster is pretty stacked.

#6 Edited by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget Captain Universe, whose atomizing folks these days.

Ah that's right... the Black Chick as Captain Universe... she may add a decent incentive to the Avengers efforts.

#7 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

This would work better if the Avengers had Prep. As it is, even the Justice League would lose in a random encounter.

#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless I'm missing something, Captain Universe isn't listed in the roster.

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Because doesn't have feats yet and his powers depend on the host, so I can not use feats of others Captains

#10 Posted by pooty (10838 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:I'm just happy you listed the New Avengers roster. I had no idea who some of those people were. now i can look them up. thanks

#11 Edited by Clark_EL (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

White Martians

#12 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio