• 175 results
#151 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter solos honestly. No one of the Marvel team have a telepath and whatever telepathic resistance the Avengers do have is useless.

#152 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: very good i am keen to believe that Wonder Woman would be more than a match for Captain Marvel however i still have to give to sam here i dont see Wonder Woman putting out the same power as Juggernaut and the likes to be able to hurt Sam (cannonball) through his blast field

#153 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#154 Posted by micahparadise (490 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME THREAD!

#155 Posted by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: you dont underestimate hulk speed and strength. he fights light speed characters on a daily basis. hulk is fast enough to fight wonder woman. didnt you see how fast he was in hulk 2003 movie.? did you see how he was backhand rockets shot at him? i mean come he is fast enough to engage wonder woman in battle. hulk is a big factor. wonder woman, and aquaman is no match for hulk especially when hulk become world war hulk.

#156 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda said:

@gokuwarrior: you dont underestimate hulk speed and strength. he fights light speed characters on a daily basis. hulk is fast enough to fight wonder woman. didnt you see how fast he was in hulk 2003 movie.? did you see how he was backhand rockets shot at him? i mean come he is fast enough to engage wonder woman in battle. hulk is a big factor. wonder woman, and aquaman is no match for hulk especially when hulk become world war hulk.

movies and cartoons don't count we are using comics,hulk doesn't fight at light speed,he has never tagged speeders going at their top speed and he has never ever fought at light speed,show me hulk throwing million punches per second.

#157 Edited by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: doesnt make sense if hulk throws million punches per second. hulk fights at super sonic speed now. he speed blitz now.

hulk moves like a blur. though am not comparing him to superman when it comes to speed. but at least he can fight characters that are fast. didnt solomon grundy fought superman? wont it be so boring when superman use is light speed while fighting hulk through out without hulk touching him? that is why i like thor because he utilizes more of is strength than is speed. that is why he is very very durable(thor). when superman utilizes is speed every time. it wont make any sense. hulk cannot easily go down when superman speed blidz hiim.

this is another example of hulk speed blidzing.

Banner says that when hulk is pissed off he Runs really fast, sow when he was banished it didn't take him long to get back. also hulk tore through a INVULNERABLE Wall.

Hulk Uses his speed,strength and size to "nut tie" Fin Fang Foom. again am not saying hulk is as fast as superman. hulk is infact even faster than solomon grundy who have defeated superman on many occasions. if am telling lies show me solomon grundy speed feats.

#158 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: super sonic speed is nothing next to superman and wonder woman speed,and solomon grundy tagging speeders is bad writting,those type of writters took away the super speed of the characters when they face slow opponents,it's like captain america beating hulk in a fist fight,bad writtin moments,superrman and wonder woman are consistently doing things at super speed,blocking things at super speed,specially wonder woman who has more than 3.000 super speed feats,she reacts to things faster than hulk very,very,VERY OFTEN after all,her most basic feat is blocking speeding bullets in all directions at once with complete ease,that is her most basic feat that she does 99% of the time,then we have to add thousands of other feats from her that are much more impressive,this goes to prove how superman and wonder woman use super speed in character very often,and in wonder woman's case,reacting at high speeds is her signature style,you can't come here and use some ocassions where an slow opponent tagged them for the sake of the plot(bad writtin,inconsistency) because those ocassions are nothing compared to more than 3.000 super speed feats that wonder woman has,if you do the math,calculating all their speed feats through the years,being hit by an slow opponent is bad writtin,it doesn't happen often at all compared to more than 3.000 super speed feats,superman and wonder woman have been written and they are still written as true speeders 80% of the time,even after 8 decades of career,that is called being very consistent.

#159 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda spite. JL

#160 Posted by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: when it comes to superman, and wonder woman fight monsters like hulk, doomsday, and solomon grundy, writers tends to remove superman or wonder woman super speed. ok aquaman that doesnt fly that is not as fast as wonder woman not even close has defeated her before. ok describe how it will go when superman or wonder woman fight hulk while supes or wonder woman utilizes their super speed.

this is iron man trying to speed blidz grey hulk ( weakest version). didnt work at all.

#161 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: ironman is nowhere near superman and wonder woman speed,not all the writters take away their speed when facing slow opponents,they have speedblitz many,many slow opponents,specially wonder woman,and aquaman has never defeated wonder woman,they only traded one blow in the new 52 and he only tagged her when she was just trying to talk to him and then she sent him flying in one punch,he has never ever defeated her.

superman and wonder woman are too fast for hulk.

#162 Posted by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: what really matters most is nigh durability and nigh invulnerability. this is what will happen when superman will try to blitz hulk.

that was a speed blitz and the hulk kept coming back and hulk countered it with 4 blows. speed blitzing will not take the hulk down.

#163 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: that is WW hulk not regular hulk and superman and wonder woman are faster in combat than sentrey,hulk can't counter somebody that is attacking too fast for him to react.

#164 Posted by marvelfan123 (461 posts) - - Show Bio

JL wins

#165 Edited by MarlboroMan (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: You are keep talking but i haven't seen the better speed feats from Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman. Keep saying they are this fast this fast blabla. So in what part you going to prove them. If you realized i am not saying anything about Superman he has shown a lot of speed feats but i haven't seen anything from MM and WW to prove them they are top tier speedster in New52

#166 Posted by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: even regular hulk is faster. hulk is hulk. sentry is faster than wonder woman and almost as fast as superman

wow he is not only big, he is fast. that is what superman said.

the void shot a man point blank and sentry came from no where and caught the bullet.

Hears Osborn calling him from the other side of the world and flies there in short notice

#167 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: that comic with superman and hulk is no cannon,stop using no cannon stuff to prove a point,and sentrey is not faster than wonder woman in combat because she is even faster than superman(in combat)and when i say this i'm talking about pre 52,but i forgot this is new 52.

#168 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

wow..This is getting heated.

#169 Posted by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: comic is comic. i dont give a crap about canon. the fact is that hulk is fast many have said it. ok then why did doomsday slug it out with both of them and won? why did mongul mess them both? solomon grundy of all people, a slow character that is always tagging superman all the time. lol hulk has fought thor, nova, sentry, gladiator, silver surfer,spider man, and many superman like character and they all won. they all have talk about is speed. and they all complimented on is speed that he is incredibly fast but not like speed stars at all. he has super sonic punch speed. he has a great reaction time. he knows when an opponent is coming straight at him and he quickly react to it, but not all. canon or no canon is still the same character. hulk is hulk superman is superman.

#170 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: comic is comic. i dont give a crap about canon. the fact is that hulk is fast many have said it. ok then why did doomsday slug it out with both of them and won? why did mongul mess them both? solomon grundy of all people, a slow character that is always tagging superman all the time. lol hulk has fought thor, nova, sentry, gladiator, silver surfer,spider man, and many superman like character and they all won. they all have talk about is speed. and they all complimented on is speed that he is incredibly fast but not like speed stars at all. he has super sonic punch speed. he has a great reaction time. he knows when an opponent is coming straight at him and he quickly react to it, but not all. canon or no canon is still the same character. hulk is hulk superman is superman.

I don't care if you give a crap,but if the OP says current version is current versions,and crossovers are not accepted. understand?

#171 Edited by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: all am trying to say is that hulk too is fast. that he has face people with faster than light speed character and won. sentry is among. sentry utilized is speed remember the fight. but do you think speed blidz will just take down the hulk immediately? no. hulk cannot go down when he is been speed blidz .

#172 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

The Martian is the supreme MVP of this match

#173 Edited by r2datu (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@medulaoblaganda said:

I don't care if you give a crap,but if the OP says current version is current versions,and crossovers are not accepted. understand?

There was a version of Superman that had a beard, fought Nazis and used a gigantic gatling gun. The reason we specify versions of characters here is because there are hundreds of different versions of these characters with different abilities. Hulk in 616 is not the same character as Hulk in the 2003 movie and Hulk in the 2003 movie is not the same character as Hulk in the Avengers movie and Hulk in the Avengers movie is not the same character as Hulk in the animated series, etc. All of these have different powers, different personalities and different limitations and you'll learn that as you debate here. If you say "comic is comic" and "I dont give a crap about canon" then we'll have people using crazy silver age feats and feats from non canon alternate worlds where Superman is literally a god that can warp reality or where Superman is so powerful his sneezes destroy galaxies. These are the basic rules of the forum, don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon.

#174 Posted by medulaoblaganda (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu: ok no problemo. but tell me something, why do hulk usually defeat light speed characters like nova, thor, gladiator, sentry. sentry blidz hulk and hulk came back for more. sentry is basically superman. thor has blidz him before. nova has blidz hulk before. nova speed limit is unknown. but hulk keeps coming back. superman cannot be using is speed all through. ok why didnt he use is super speed against doomsday? i feel it will be boring if doomsday wont lay a finger on superman. hulk is fast. hulk is fast enough to punch superman dead in the face.Anyway it dosnt really matter honestly, pre Superman Doomsday and WWH are both fairly straitforward fighters, and are durable enough that speed blitzing wont make a difference. This will be a slug fest.

Hulks reflexes seem to be consistent, he bitchslapped Quicksilver away and fought multiple speedsters and held his own.

We really don't know the limit of his reflexes.

#175 Posted by Darkghoul11 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: what about the hulk he's much more powerful than hyperion in strength he carried the weight of the sun

#176 Edited by reaverlation (15955 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League