• 176 results
#101 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:speculation doesn't count,we have feats from superman,MM and WW to think they are much faster than hulk,there is no proof to suggest otherwise.

#102 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:aquaman can also move at blur speed but it doesn't mean he is as fast as superman,MM or WW,hulk is helpess against WW's speed,he beats her easy?,really?,dude we get it you hate wonder woman you already proved it months ago when you were trying to discredit her powerhouse statu,stay mad.

Aquaman cannot move at blur speed on land. I love Wonder Woman but New 52 WW is extremely underpowered and stands no chance against Hulk until she gets feats to prove otherwise. I wans`t trying to discredit her I was actually putting her in the right spot. But WW will fight Zod and Doomsday alongside Superman in the new Superman Wonder Woman title so who knows we might just get the feats to prove she can hang with Hulk in the New 52.

#103 Edited by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:speculation doesn't count,we have feats from superman,MM and WW to think they are much faster than hulk,there is no proof to suggest otherwise.

Speculation? What do you think battle forum is all about? These are hypothetical fights between fake comic characters, in different universes that will never fight.

#104 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:hulk's speed is uncertain there is no reason to sugest he can keep up with superman,MM or WW,and orin has been able to trade blows with superman but first born one shotted him,wonder woman wasn't on e shotted or KO in that figth,so you can't think that is a low showing when first born has been able to one shotte orion and we don't know first born's full power.

#105 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:hypothetical fights but we have feats and hulk has no feats to put his speed in superman,MM and WW's level.

#106 Posted by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:hulk's speed is uncertain there is no reason to sugest he can keep up with superman,MM or WW,and orin has been able to trade blows with superman but first born one shotted him,wonder woman wasn't on e shotted or KO in that figth,so you can't think that is a low showing when first born has been able to one shotte orion and we don't know first born's full power.

If his speed is uncertain than why are you so certain he can't keep up with them?

#107 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:because he has no speed to he can,superman,MM and WW has better speed feats than him.

#108 Edited by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@green_skaar:because he has no speed to he can,superman,MM and WW has better speed feats than him.

How are they better? We don't even know any of their maxes. Most feats aren't quantified in any way.

#109 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Orion just barely held his own against Superman he even admitted no one has ever hit him harder Orion was only capable of hitting Superman once Supes slowed down and stopped Blitzing him. Yeah but First Born is bigger Orion was the first one to be able to actually be a match for him before being swatted away I'm sure Superman could handle First Born just fine although I do get this distinct feeling that First Born is WW's version of Doomsday maybe it's just me. Yeah and we don't know Hulk's max speed level stop contradicting you're self all we know is that he's extremely fast and capable of keeping up with them now.

#110 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:false,hulk is not extremily fast,faster than peak humans can mean anything,he has no feats to prove he can keep up with them now.

#111 Edited by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:false,hulk is not extremily fast,faster than peak humans can mean anything,he has no feats to prove he can keep up with them now.

How would Hulk have feats showing he can keep up with, or not, people that don't even reside in the same universe!?!?

#112 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:who cares,speed is speed in every universe,he doesn't have the same level of speed feats that these characters consistently show.

#113 Edited by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:who cares,speed is speed in every universe,he doesn't have the same level of speed feats that these characters consistently show.

Going to quote you: speculation doesn't count

#114 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:yes expeculation doesn't count so stop speculatin that hulk's speed in on their level when there is no proof of that.

#115 Posted by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:yes expeculation doesn't count so stop speculatin that hulk's speed in on their level when there is no proof of that.

You're missing the point...we know Hulk is fast for years now. He's moving at blur, regularly, and hitting everyone he faces including the likes of Sentry and Zeus. We have no reason not to think he wouldn't hit other folks, especially since ZERO characters in comics are un-hittable. Some just get hit less, that's it.

#116 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I just gave you scans from his recent comic. No characters unless they have super speed can move like a blur. Therefor Hulk is a speedster.

#117 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:you don't know how fast he was moving,a blur can be anything if it's not stated,uit can be sonic speed,supersonic,moving in a blur doesn't mean he can keep up with them.

#118 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: you don't know how fast he was moving,a blur can be anything if it's not stated,uit can be sonic speed,supersonic,moving in a blur doesn't mean he can keep up with them.

and don't you the excuse that all characters are hit,you don't have a real answer to why humans and slow bricks could hit speeders.

#119 Posted by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: you don't know how fast he was moving,a blur can be anything if it's not stated,uit can be sonic speed,supersonic,moving in a blur doesn't mean he can keep up with them.

and don't you the excuse that all characters are hit,you don't have a real answer to why humans and slow bricks could hit speeders.

The blue simply indicates he's moving fast. How fast? Who knows, but we know he's fast. We wouldn't start with an assumption he can't hit someone unless: Hulk hasn't hit them OR that character never gets hit by blur-moving characters

I gave you explanations how slower folks can hit faster folks, namely it happens ALL the time in real life and ALL the time in comics. It's the norm.

#120 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:real life doesn't count,nobody has super speed in real life and happening in comics isn't valid without a real explanation,you didn't give any real reason,you tried to suggest that the characters don't have their powers sometimes for unknown reasons,i guess their powers are like menstruation they come only at certain moment every month,so the heros better not go out that moment of the month when the powers "don't come out",please dude get serious.

#121 Posted by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:real life doesn't count,nobody has super speed in real life and happening in comics isn't valid without a real explanation,you didn't give any real reason,you tried to suggest that the characters don't have their powers sometimes for unknown reasons,i guess their powers are like menstruation they come only at certain moment every month,so the heros better not go out that moment of the month when the powers "don't come out",please dude get serious.

Never said this. Total straw man.

#122 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: He is still a speedster, Not one character so far has been capable of reacting to Hulk's super speed movement so far. Again only Speedsters move in blurs. He is capable of keeping up with them MMH has nearly no combat speed feats whatsoever and New 52 Superman isn't as fast as he used to be.

#123 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:new 52 superman has shown more speed than pre 52,hulk doesn't have feats to put him on superman and wonder woman's speed level.

#124 Posted by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:new 52 superman has shown more speed than pre 52,hulk doesn't have feats to put him on superman and wonder woman's speed level.

And what level is that? What exactly constitutes that speed level? Does anyone in that "speed level" get hit by people below them?

#125 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:yes you told me maybe characters can't use speed in every fight,there is no proof of that at all,what other explanation do you have?,they forget they have super speed in some fights?,you need an actual reason to explain it,what you have said so far is not a valid reason,you can't even find proof for your claim that they are unable to use their super speed sometimes.

#126 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: What are you talking about New 52 Superman has barely any speed feats. Pre 52 Superman has feats showing he can fly billions of times faster than light and his combat speed is near light speed. New 52 Superman has shown he is capable flying and fighting really really fast but never once stated near or above the speed of light.

#127 Posted by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:yes you told me maybe characters can't use speed in every fight,there is no proof of that at all,what other explanation do you have?,they forget they have super speed in some fights?,you need an actual reason to explain it,what you have said so far is not a valid reason,you can't even find proof for your claim that they are unable to use their super speed sometimes.

You are totally misrepresenting what I said, again. I said: Or they can't constantly fight in super speed, ever think of that?

I never said characters forget it or lose it or can't use it in every fight, I said maybe they can't constantly fight that way. It actually makes sense. People aren't can't keep up their max speed forever or very long at all.

#128 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

You are totally misrepresenting what I said, again. I said: Or they can't constantly fight in super speed, ever think of that?

I never said characters forget it or lose it or can't use it in every fight, I said maybe they can't constantly fight that way. It actually makes sense. People aren't can't keep up their max speed forever or very long at all.

and where is the proof they can't keep up their top speed all the time?,and not using your top speed doesn't explain how they could be tagged by slow opponents,if you have light speed and can't use it all the time fine,but you should still have enough speed to easily avoid and block street level characters and slow bricks,you don't need to use your top speed for that,sonic speed would be enough,but when characters with super speed are tagged by slow charcters,they are getting tagged like if they don't have super speed at all,and not being able to use your top speed all the time and not having super speed at all is not the same thing,there is no real reason to explain why characters with super speed,that also has super reflexes could be tagged all of a sudden by slower characters.

#131 Edited by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

@gokuwarrior said:

and where is the proof they can't keep up their top speed all the time?,and not using your top speed doesn't explain how they could be tagged by slow opponents,if you have light speed and can't use it all the time fine,but you should still have enough speed to easily avoid and block street level characters and slow bricks,you don't need to use your top speed for that,sonic speed would be enough,but when characters with super speed are tagged by slow charcters,they are getting tagged like if they don't have super speed at all,and not being able to use your top speed all the time and not having super speed at all is not the same thing,there is no real reason to explain why characters with super speed,that also has super reflexes could be tagged all of a sudden by slower characters.

So you think heros can indefinitely perform at their maximum ability? Hmm, no one ever slows down? Gets weaker? Gets tired?

#132 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:but why did the characters get tired or weaker when they were tagged?,because 80% of the times that it happens,we just see the slow character tagging them and no explanation,if they were tired or weaker at the time why we don't get the explanation?,that is what makes it look silly,no real explanation behind.

#133 Posted by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:but why did the characters get tired or weaker when they were tagged?,because 80% of the times that it happens,we just see the slow character tagging them and no explanation,if they were tired or weaker at the time why we don't get the explanation?,that is what makes it look silly,no real explanation behind.

Characters get slower when they get tagged. Also not everyone is always expecting to get hit, they get caught off guard, they aren't always on their "A" game. They aren't robots that act the same way all the time and react the same way all the time.

#134 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10544 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple of blur speed movements from the Hulk has you guys thinking he's a speedster? Give me a break. Wolverine moves in blur speed, Spider-Man moves in blur speed, hell, I think even Batman and Captain America have had a couple blur speed movements. None of them are speedsters and all of them have had better speed (combat and reaction) than Hulk. Everyone save Batman has danced circles around the Hulk....are you gonna tell me Spider-Man can blitz Wonder Woman now? Again, give me a break. Give you guys an inch, and you take a mile....

#135 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:that doesn't explain why they would be hurt by humans sometimes,or why would they get tagged by opponents that are slower when they can react faster,you don't need light speed reflexes to dodge batman or captain america,that's the problem,when they writters don't give a good explanation,i just get mad because we as readers that buy their work deserve better,we deserve quality and good explanation of the things that happen around our favorite characters.

#136 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple of blur speed movements from the Hulk has you guys thinking he's a speedster? Give me a break. Wolverine moves in blur speed, Spider-Man moves in blur speed, hell, I think even Batman and Captain America have had a couple blur speed movements. None of them are speedsters and all of them have had better speed (combat and reaction) than Hulk. Everyone save Batman has danced circles around the Hulk....are you gonna tell me Spider-Man can blitz Wonder Woman now? Again, give me a break. Give you guys an inch, and you take a mile....

very well said.

#137 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord:you are part of the clan "underestimating wonder woman and her villans".

#139 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: lol. That's rich. In which part of any of my post in this thread have I advertently under estimated WW? Would you care to point out and elaborate?

#140 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord:all the time,and you were saying hercules can beat cheetah.

#141 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Huh? Did you read my reply in this thread?

@gokuwarrior: lol. That's rich. In which part of any of my post in this thread have I advertently under estimated WW? Would you care to point out and elaborate?

I honestly don't know where your head is right now. That was another post. I can't even remember when I have post anything like that would you care to give me the address?

I think your derailing off topic here.

#142 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord:it was other topic so what?,you have shown consistently that you underestimate wonder woman and her villans.

#143 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7039 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Oh.. You poor lil sap. I was just quoting somebody else's post. I don't think it automatically means I'm under estimating someone here in the vine. Ever heard of vote due popularity? You're being too presumptuous my friend I think it's time you see a psychiatrist your being too paranoid.

*Sigh* Look I don't want to start an argument with someone who get's so angry over petty little things such as yourself.

#144 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: You owned gokuwarrior in your debate with him, given that he never even actually proved his case about wonder woman. And you showed evidence to actually back up your theory with Sam's Field.

Captain Marvel does seem more powerful then she previously was, her fight was Moonstone was epic, however she did get her butt kicked by Wonderman, which i have to say was an interesting fight, but this was before she became Captain Marvel. I think as new captain marvel she has an even chance with new 52 wonder woman. As i stated before magical items don't really affect her so a magic sword is nothing but a sword, and the lasso would be useless. It would be a good throw down match.

#145 Edited by green_skaar (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:that doesn't explain why they would be hurt by humans sometimes,or why would they get tagged by opponents that are slower when they can react faster,you don't need light speed reflexes to dodge batman or captain america,that's the problem,when they writters don't give a good explanation,i just get mad because we as readers that buy their work deserve better,we deserve quality and good explanation of the things that happen around our favorite characters.

Than stop reading Marvel and DC and write your own "better" comic since you seem to be the expert.

#146 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: You owned gokuwarrior in your debate with him, given that he never even actually proved his case about wonder woman. And you showed evidence to actually back up your theory with Sam's Field.

Captain Marvel does seem more powerful then she previously was, her fight was Moonstone was epic, however she did get her butt kicked by Wonderman, which i have to say was an interesting fight, but this was before she became Captain Marvel. I think as new captain marvel she has an even chance with new 52 wonder woman. As i stated before magical items don't really affect her so a magic sword is nothing but a sword, and the lasso would be useless. It would be a good throw down match.

i didn't prove my case about new 52 wonder woman?,i said that new 52 wonder woman has taken powerful energy attacks so she can withstand sam's attacks and or block them too,and i support that claim with new 52 wonder woman's feats like taking sun power from apollo,and energy attacks from dr light,blocking artemis energy attacks,heat vision and darksied's omega beams.

new wonder woman is still stronger,faster and more durable than captain marvel and i support my claim with feats like new 52 wonder woman easily lifting a huge airplane by herself,destroying green lanter's force field,being faster than supergirl in combat,taking hits from supergirl,darksied,etc,so i proved my case for wonder woman and if you want me to post the scans i mentioned let me know,and wonder woman's weapons have hurt superman level characters and gods,captain marvel is not invulnerable to magic weapons and the lasso is very useful because it can't be broken.

#147 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

Than stop reading Marvel and DC and write your own "better" comic since you seem to be the expert.

what i said is a valid critic,you know that we should get good explanations for things like these and many times we don't get any,otherwise we wouldn't be debating this in the first place.

#148 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1 said:

i didn't prove my case about new 52 wonder woman?,i said that new 52 wonder woman has taken powerful energy attacks so she can withstand sam's attacks and or block them too,and i support that claim with new 52 wonder woman's feats like taking sun power from apollo,and energy attacks from dr light,blocking artemis energy attacks,heat vision and darksied's omega beams.

new wonder woman is still stronger,faster and more durable than captain marvel and i support my claim with feats like new 52 wonder woman easily lifting a huge airplane by herself,destroying green lanter's force field,being faster than supergirl in combat,taking hits from supergirl,darksied,etc,so i proved my case for wonder woman and if you want me to post the scans i mentioned let me know,and wonder woman's weapons have hurt superman level characters and gods,captain marvel is not invulnerable to magic weapons and the lasso is very useful because it can't be broken.

scans usually help in proving cases. just saying as for Cannonball we are talking about a guy that has saved the life of Odin. so he can play with Dianna

#149 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:OK.

new 52 wonder woman.

some examples of new 52 wonder woman taking powerful energy attacks fromk apollo and dr light.

strength.

lifting an airplane with ease,breaking green lantern force field,hurting superman,sendind aquaman flying with a punch.

speed,blocking omega beams,heat vision,dissapear in the blink of an eye,spewedblitzing,too fast for supergirl,blocking goddess artemis moons attack.

#150 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is stacked and my man THOR can't do it on his own.