• 175 results
#51 Edited by Bruxae (14004 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League.

#52 Posted by SPM1M (839 posts) - - Show Bio

justice league has has the advantage. not sayin the avengers cant win but its highly unlikely JL 8/10

#53 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1:captain marvel?,please carol aka ms marvel,or captain marvel now is still weaker than wonder woman,even nowdays wonder woman is much stronger(she lifted a big plane by herself with ease),much faster,more durable and a much better fighter,and her magic weapons can cut through almost everything but she doesn't need weapons to win this.

@blacharrt1:no?,wonder woman is much stronger,much faster,much more durable and a much better fighter than ms marvel and she has the feats to prove it and wonder woman's weapons are magic and can cut through almost anything,that is the truth if you don't know it go and read wonder woman's comics.

here is the DC fanboy here again. i say the same to you if you dont know go read some Marvel now comics and look at Captain Marvel. plus Cannonball could take out Wonder Woman easily, and then go move on.

Spider Womans Pheromones seal the deal how can DC men fight if they are busy drooling all over each other. yeah Spider Womens Pheromones are that powerful and she has direct control not to mention her blasts go the speed of light (or well they did i am not sure if they still are)

#54 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: here is the marvel fanboy again,if you don't know new 52 wonder woman feats then read about her,carol davner aka captain marvel can't take new 52 wonder woman,we are talking about captain marvel regular form not binary,show me scans that prove captain marvel at regular level is stronger,faster,more durable than new 52 wonder woman,you can't prove it

cannonball can't beat wonder woman,he is a mutan with super speed and powerful energy attacks,new 52 wonder woman has been able to deal with powerful energy beings like dr light and apolo god of sun,so you will need to support your claim with feats,get your facts right.

#55 Edited by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:can you help me with this?,i'm tired of seeing somer people say that carol davner(casptain marvel)at her regular form can take new 52 wonder woman,i'm 100% sure captain marvel has no feats to prove she is stronger,more durable and faster because i have followed her series,is there any other feat that i'm missing?.

#57 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@kidman560: @gokuwarrior: There is no need to call each other fanboys

its ok it doesnt bother me

@kidman560: here is the marvel fanboy again,if you don't know new 52 wonder woman feats then read about her,carol davner aka captain marvel can't take new 52 wonder woman,we are talking about captain marvel regular form not binary,show me scans that prove captain marvel at regular level is stronger,faster,more durable than new 52 wonder woman,you can't prove it

cannonball can't beat wonder woman,he is a mutan with super speed and powerful energy attacks,new 52 wonder woman has been able to deal with powerful energy beings like dr light and apolo god of sun,so you will need to support your claim with feats,get your facts right.

umm cannonball is invulnerable in his cannonball form. ok it can only be taken down by TP like so

but i didnt think i would need to show scans of the obvious give me some time to dig up some cannonball scans ok

#58 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:cannonball has been hurt physically,in the past he even had the need to crush to an object to stop flying,so he isn't invulnerable against physical attacks,he just can create a force field to protect himself but that isn't enough to win this figt,and new 52 wonder woman has taken very powerful energy attacks like sun power from apolo and energy beams from dr light and has blocked other powerful attacks like omega beams,she has the sword that can cut atoms and the unbreakable lasso.

and where are the feats for regular captain marvel?,you still have to prove that her regular form is stronger,faster and more durable than new 52 wonder woman,and my point was that nobody can really prove that because even her new binary form has no feats remotely close to her classic binary feats,so in her regular captain marvel form you can bet she has no feats to prove she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman,i know because i read her series and she hasn't feats to suggest that she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman.

#59 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:cannonball has been hurt physically,in the past he even had the need to crush to an object to stop flying,so he isn't invulnerable against physical attacks,he just can create a force field to protect himself but that isn't enough to win this figt,and new 52 wonder woman has taken very powerful energy attacks like sun power from apolo and energy beams from dr light and has blocked other powerful attacks like omega beams,she has the sword that can cut atoms and the unbreakable lasso.

and where are the feats for regular captain marvel?,you still have to prove that her regular form is stronger,faster and more durable than new 52 wonder woman,and my point was that nobody can really prove that because even her new binary form has no feats remotely close to her classic binary feats,so in her regular captain marvel form you can bet she has no feats to prove she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman,i know because i read her series and she hasn't feats to suggest that she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman.

ill get on that but first we'll clarify this cannon ball thing. Cannonball has a blast field that was able to stand up to an exploding sunspot who had absorbed 300 or 3000% more than he was supposed to. ill post scans later im busy right now

#60 Posted by RetconCrisis (4180 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: I recall/remember MMH was morals off and the N52 Justice League were holding back.

#62 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9972 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Now! should take this in a decent fight...mainly due to the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman, and MM lacking speed feats (unless i'm missing something) and being physically weaker overall.

I admit I don't know much about N52 Flash so I just left him out of the equation

#63 Edited by RetconCrisis (4180 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:Yeah, but Superman always holds back in almost every fight, no matter who he faces, and Martian Manhunter will fight this hard when he sees how big of a threat the Avengers are to the JL. I'm not saying he can solo both Hyperion and Thor, because that would be ignorant, but I'm saying that he can probably defeat Hyperion OR Thor.

#64 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:i tell you that new 52 wondewr woman has been able to handle powerful enerrgy beings,and cannonball can be hurt.

second,you don't have to bother,i know very well that captain marvel has not feats to suggest she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman.

#65 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: alright we ready for Canonball

first ask yourself if Gladiator hit Wonder Woman would she survive? probably but would she be conscious? no not really

ill take a you were right any second now actually no wait

Glads is stated to be faster and this is true but Cannonball is still fast enough to trade blows with Glads

so please Cannonball is more than capable of beating wonder woman because he beat Gladiator rather effortlessly to watch

boom done we'll do captain marvel next

#66 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Now! should take this in a decent fight...mainly due to the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman, and MM lacking speed feats (unless i'm missing something) and being physically weaker overall.

I admit I don't know much about N52 Flash so I just left him out of the equation

superman has very good speed feats and him,manhunter and wonder woman are still faster than most of the marvel team like hulk,captain marvel,etc.

#67 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:you betterr stop saying wonder woman,say new 52 wonder woman because there is a different in power level between the 2 versions and captain marvel has no feats to suggest she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman.

#68 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9972 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

Yeah, I know he does, but nothing on his post-crisis levels as far as combat and reaction speed would apply. His travel speed is in fact faster, so he could always blitz....I just chose to leave it out lol

#69 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000:ok,and what do you think about what "kidman560" says?,do you think regular captain marvel(carol davners)has feats to suggest she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman?.

#70 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:you betterr stop saying wonder woman,say new 52 wonder woman because there is a different in power level between the 2 versions and captain marvel has no feats to suggest she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman.

@buttersdaman000:ok,and what do you think about what "kidman560" says?,do you think regular captain marvel(carol davners)has feats to suggest she is more powerful than new 52 wonder woman?.

just gonna ignore cannonball beating the crap out of ehm* New 52* wonder woman

#71 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9972 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: @gokuwarrior:

Wonder Woman seems to be on level with Superman much like she was pre-52, so no, regular Danvers shouldn't be too much of a threat.....unless of course she received a massive upgrade in Marvel Now.

And those scans of Gladiator vs Cannonball are low shows for Gladiator, so I don't know why you posted them. IIRC Gladiator was looking for help, and just happened to get in a fight with Sam. After that hit, Gladiator just got up like nothing. And i'm pretty sure Sam admitted Gladiator would snuff him like a candle if he wanted to.....I just think of that fight as Gladiators equivalent of the Black Panther armbar on SS lol

#72 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: @gokuwarrior:

Wonder Woman seems to be on level with Superman much like she was pre-52, so no, regular Danvers shouldn't be too much of a threat.....unless of course she received a massive upgrade in Marvel Now.

And those scans of Gladiator vs Cannonball are low shows for Gladiator, so I don't know why you posted them. IIRC Gladiator was looking for help, and just happened to get in a fight with Sam. After that hit, Gladiator just got up like nothing. And i'm pretty sure Sam admitted Gladiator would snuff him like a candle if he wanted to.....I just think of that fight as Gladiators equivalent of the Black Panther armbar on SS lol

except it wasnt a low showing for glads as he did have sam dead to rights at one point. also i am pretty sure that what it shows is that Cannonballs kinetic blast field can absorb punches from wonder woman and return them at her. If gladiators punch didnt effect him at all (and it didnt even if it was a low showing) then i think he'll be just fine for Wonder Woman

also Carol has received a power upgrade but even then you do realize that Carol has beaten Ronan the Accuser right? @gokuwarrior and you think wonder woman stomps her man i can handle you thinking that Wonder Woman can beat her but stomps her that aint right.

#73 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9972 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

Nope it was a low showing.....Sam pretty much admitted it. Or, I guess Sam would have to be powerful enough to run with the annihaltors? Oh and Ronan jobs almost just as much as Gladiator sooooooo

#74 Posted by Cgoodness (5145 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes is useless because of Sunspot, and if MM is still scared of fire Sunspot take him out also :/. WW, Hal, and Flash are the big threats to the avengers but Thor, Hyperion, and captain marvel should take care of them. And I would like to know how mad Hulk is

#75 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:

Nope it was a low showing.....Sam pretty much admitted it. Or, I guess Sam would have to be powerful enough to run with the annihaltors? Oh and Ronan jobs almost just as much as Gladiator sooooooo

ehh true on the Ronan part but i still it was more to focus on cannonballs kinetic blast field and your right Gladiator has shown better but Cannonballs kinetic force field did take some hits from Gladiator so it should show some cool stuff but even then Cannon ball has also survived a way over absorbed sunspot and taken a full blast from Cyclops and and when he has that blast field up hes invulnerable

#76 Edited by dum529001 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic comic company rivalry.

The Battle of Marvel and DC comics.

#77 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness:captain marvel is outclassed by MM,superman and WW by far and MM is not weak against fire anymore.

#78 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:carol beating ronan?,are you aware of the fact that ronan jobs a lot every now and then?,carol has no feats to suggest she can beat new 52 wonder woman and gladiator has much better feats than his fight with sam,and he wasn't defeated by sam,he got up after sam punched him on that last scan you showed,i dopn't see a reason to think that new 52 wonder woman can't beat him.

#79 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:carol beating ronan?,are you aware of the fact that ronan jobs a lot every now and then?,carol has no feats to suggest she can beat new 52 wonder woman and gladiator has much better feats than his fight with sam,and he wasn't defeated by sam,he got up after sam punched him on that last scan you showed,i dopn't see a reason to think that new 52 wonder woman can't beat him.

because when sam has his blast field up hes invulnerable i thought i posted a scan of that already

#80 Edited by dum529001 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:but even with his force field he can be beaten he has to attack at some point,force field doesn't give you the win all the timer,that's like me saying that wonder woman can't be defeated because she can create an inpenetrable force field by crossing her bracelets.

#82 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a link for some of Ms. Marvel's feats:

http://universomarvel.com.aq/?art=msmarvel

that link doesn't bring anything new to the table,ms marvel has always been weaker than wonder woman,pre 52 wonder woman has a lot of feats to prove she is much more powerful than ms marvel,it would be an epic stomp that ms marvel will never forget,this fight is using new 52 version,but even now in the new 52,wonder woman still has better feats in every category.

#83 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:but even with his force field he can be beaten he has to attack at some point,force field doesn't give you the win all the timer,that's like me saying that wonder woman can't be defeated because she can create an inpenetrable force field by crossing her bracelets.

except in sam's case it does (think Juggernaut) only not quite unstopable either way i havent seen nu 52 ww do anything I mean with his field up Sam charged into the Juggernaut and of course he got sent flying but he got right back up (relatively speaking i mean he was drunk)

#84 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: but sam is not on the same level that juggernaut when it comes to physical invulnerability,his force field is not on that level,and WW has the sword that can cut atoms,and the lasso to stop him if she wants to end the fight without going physical,but let's end this right now,i think we have been able to clarify our points,we better let it rest now.

#85 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Funny aquaman holding back trying to pierce MM with the Trident on the back and Wonder Woman just use sword when she wanted to kill someone.

#86 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8969 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win.

#89 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Avengers win.

i don't think so,wolverine,shan chi,manifold,black widow,hawkeye,cap america,spider woman,superior spiderman are going to be one shotted by GL,WW,MM,cyborg,atom,superman,flash,aquaman,atom or firestorm

hulk and havok are helpless against the speed advantage that DC team has,iron-man and captain marvel are completely outclassed in every category by superman,WW,MM,and hyperion,thor and cannonball can't take out GL,aquaman,flash,MM,WW and superman.

#90 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Hyperion, Thor and Hulk are more than capable of taking anyone of the JL out. The only real problems will be Superman and MMH which Thor can take out New 52 Supes and Hyperion & Hulk can take out MMH.

#91 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6764 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:hulk can't take superman,MM or WW,he is helpless against their speed and hymperion and thor can't beat superman,MM,WW and flash at the same time.

#93 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Have you been reading any Marvel comics recently......Guess not. Hulk now has Super Speed and incredible reaction time (as it should be) he is more than capable of keeping up with them and taking them out. New 52 Superman, Flash and MMH aren't even half of how powerful they used to be they won't be as much trouble for Thor or Hyperion. New 52 WW get's stomped by Thor and Hyperion.

#95 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:hulk has no real super speed,he never moves or attacks at super speed,never speedblitz,he can't beat superman,MM or WW.

#96 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: *Facepalm*

He moves so fast no one can react to him, and in the last scan he's blitzing a bunch of robots with ease. He can easily take down WW (she can't even beat First Born or Orion), SM might be a problem but he might be able to do it, MMH is a tough one I'd leave him to the likes of Hyperion and Thor though.

#97 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:aquaman can also move at blur speed but it doesn't mean he is as fast as superman,MM or WW,hulk is helpess against WW's speed,he beats her easy?,really?,dude we get it you hate wonder woman you already proved it months ago when you were trying to discredit her powerhouse statu,stay mad.

#98 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:aquaman can also move at blur speed but it doesn't mean he is as fast as superman,MM or WW,hulk is helpess against WW's speed,he beats her easy?,really?,dude we get it you hate wonder woman you already proved it months ago when you were trying to discredit her powerhouse statu,stay mad.

We have no idea how exactly how fast Hulk's blur/blitz speed was and Aquaman's, so comparing them is rather silly. Two different characters, two different universes, two different writers and artists.

#99 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:exactly,hullk's speed is uncertain,there is no reason to suggest he can keep up with superman,MM or WW.

#100 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar:exactly,hullk's speed is uncertain,there is no reason to suggest he can keep up with superman,MM or WW.

If he's speed is uncertain correct, but that's almost always the case. It's VERY rare on panel to say exactly how fast someone is moving in combat. We have to do some inference based on line motions and combat record.