• 52 results
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Random encounter

Current main Avengers team (No Captain Universe,Nightmask or Starbrand)

Pre-flashpoint Main Imperiex and Probes

Standart gears

No prep

In character

#2 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex ftw, even if the Avengers could beat any probes, they'd got knocked out or die as a result

#3 Posted by thanosii (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain universe, Starbrand and nightmask solo, Manifold takes down plenty of the probes

#4 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (841 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

Captain universe, Starbrand and nightmask solo, Manifold takes down plenty of the probes

Captain Universe doesn't have any feats that puts her above Silver Surfer or Thor. she's not soloing

#8 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain universe solos.

#9 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain universe solos.

How exactly does she do that?

#10 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@nelomaxwell said:

Captain universe solos.

How exactly does she do that?

Wishing him away.

#12 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: @nelomaxwell: @asgardianxeno929: Since people are lazy to comment I remove Captain Universe,Nightmask and Starbrand,because they barely have debatable and will biased on powerset...as you do. Not to mention that is in character,if you read OP.

Just a question if Marvel Now Captain Universe is so powerful why she didn't defeated the whole Builders? Why would need a team to help her?

#13 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: That's not in her nature. She's the universe incarnate she only acts when she needs to she's a plot device.

#14 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: If it isn't in her nature and didn't solo the whole Builders why would do it with Imperiex?

#15 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: If it isn't in her nature and didn't solo the whole Builders why would do it with Imperiex?

Why not this whole battle is speculation. She soloed Aleph.

#16 Edited by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Why not this whole battle is speculation. She soloed Aleph.

The Aleph's weren't powerful. Shang-Chi broke it's knee and Hulk crushed one after the main battle was over, Silver Surfer slaughtered a group of them when he tried to save a Skrull planet, they were defeated by the Spaceknights, the Accusers, the Kree and the Bowmasters. It's not that great a feat.

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by sophia89 (3852 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: captain universe nearly died and went into a coma from 1 planet busting event,it took all the gardners to heal her.and yes i know she was weak because the universe is broke.

but until we see her surving a harder blast,she has below planet busting durabilty.

#19 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (841 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Hyperlight (5859 posts) - - Show Bio

how did superman beat imperiex?

#21 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: with help from kismet, who died in that same battle

#22 Posted by Hyperlight (5859 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by pooty (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: nah, she is far below eternity.

but the dc marvel crossover had eternity and kismet together.... and marvel says it is cannon but dc did not... so i honestly do not know.

#25 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: but some people were irevelant, and kismet was the most powerful of the bunch

#26 Posted by pooty (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Right. all that power could only crack his armor. don't see this group doing any better

#27 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Other way around actually. DC has it canon while marvel does in guide books

#29 Posted by Hyperlight (5859 posts) - - Show Bio

from what @pooty and @baron_von_santa said... I don't think the avengers have what it takes without starbrand

#30 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (841 posts) - - Show Bio

If you made a match you found fair, then find out it wasn't as fair as you thought, then that's it, changing characters kinda defeats the purpose.

#31 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: I doubt they'd win even with Starbrand, it took the combined power of Kismet and Darkseid to even pierce his armour and then the energy released was equal to the Big Bang. If they manage to pierce his armour, they'd all die.

#32 Edited by Experio (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

Who needs Captain Universe, Starbrand and Nightmask? They still have Ex-Nihilo, Thor Hyperion, Captain Marvel etc. Avengers can win if they go all out by using their full power on Imperiex like Thor using God-blast. While guys like Cap, Iron man, Spider-man and Hulk take care of the probes

#33 Edited by Xaa (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex

#34 Posted by Immortal777 (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I remember what the OP pick for the Avengers reminds me of Justice League A New Frontier.

#35 Posted by Lardplanet (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Whose in the current main Avengers team?? Roster anyone?

#36 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (841 posts) - - Show Bio

@lardplanet: the one on op pretty much had the roster

#37 Posted by Cgoodness (4703 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: is Ex Nihilo that powerful? I'm not that familiar with the character though I herd he has planetary manipulation.

#38 Posted by Lardplanet (108 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Experio (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness said:

@experio: is Ex Nihilo that powerful? I'm not that familiar with the character though I herd he has planetary manipulation.

yep, but his full extent of his power are still unknown

#40 Edited by pooty (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

Ex Nihilo, Starbrand, Cap Universe are all PRESUMED to be extremely powerful. Starbrand could probably solo.....theoretically. But going by on panel feats(what we have actually seen) they get destroyed

@asgardianxeno929: Ok could all these heroes beat Galactus? For comparisons sake.

If you go by on panel feats they could beat a starving Galactus. They would get stomped by moderately fed Galactus

#41 Posted by Lardplanet (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Than i think Imperiex takes it.

#42 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

@nelomaxwell: captain universe nearly died and went into a coma from 1 planet busting event,it took all the gardners to heal her.and yes i know she was weak because the universe is broke.

but until we see her surving a harder blast,she has below planet busting durabilty.

Thanks for proving nothing.

#43 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#44 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8770 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianxeno929: I will repost them on the op after people get some lesson about Imperiex.

@experio: The probes ins't the only one in that battle...and one of them burned Doomsday leaving only his bones.

@pooty said:

@baron_von_santa: @hyperlight: Everyone combined managed to crack his armor. Then they BFR'd him to The Big Bang.

To defeat the Main Imperiex the Strange Visitor (Kismet) gives her powers to Superman, then Earth's forces managed to crack Imperiex's armor, intending for Darkseid to use Boom Tubes to transfer Imperiex's energy back to the galaxies he'd destroyed to prevent them from triggering a new big bang. However, Brainiac 13 appears on the battleground with Warworld, absorbing the Imperiex energies and vowing to use them to rule everything. Superman dives into the sun to acquire a sufficient power boost to oppose Brainiac, but when it is discovered that Warworld cannot be destroyed without releasing Imperiex and triggering another Big Bang, he has the Martian Manhunter form a telepathic link with other combatants to make a last-minute plan.

With his powers weakened following Brainiac's attack Darkseid uses Tempest as a magical focus for his abilities, empowered by the faith and strength of the Amazons, and focusing his energy through Steel 's Entropy Aegis' armor. Meanwhile Lex Luthor activates a temporal displacement weapon on Earth. The weapon's energies are then combined with Darkseid's Apokolips energy to create a temporal boom tube. Using his new power boost, Superman is able to literally push Warworld itself through the boom tube, sending both Imperiex Prime's and Brainiac's consciousnesses back to the Big Bang, destroying both villains through a combined effort while negating any effect they would have had on the present. In his final moments, Imperiex Prime realizes, in an ironic twist, that the imperfection he had detected in the universe was himself.

#45 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Starbrand solos

there is a reason why LT sealed the power away

#46 Posted by pooty (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

@strongarm: The Starbrand is a powerful item. But has Starbrand ,the character, proven he can utilize the power enough to beat Imperiex?

#47 Edited by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: not sure about new holder, but old holder can

#48 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Starbrand, Captain Universe, Night shade, Thor, Hyperion, shade and the other god... they got this. That is way too much power, and the Captain Uni force can literally go into any of the people on the Avengers team and Amp their powers a 1000* fold. Manifold could literally move the probes out of the way easily.

#49 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

imperiex prime needs superman to be merged with a universe to be able to be defeated, one of his probes have enough power to beat a determined superman and mongul together, and can destroy a galaxy in hours. i do not see how they can beat him. i will make a respect thread about him later. imperiex prime contains the power of the Big Bang that destroyed a universe.

#50 Posted by Hyperlight (5859 posts) - - Show Bio