Captain America (Steve Rogers) w/ Vibranium Shield

Thor w/ Mjolnir

Iron Man w/ Bleeding Edge Armor

Hulk (Savage)

JUSTICE LEAGUE

Batman (Bruce Wayne) w/ standard equipment

Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis) w/ standard equipment

Superman (New 52)

Random Encounter, Fight takes place in a populated city, Morals On, In character, BFR is not allowed

Who wins and why?

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

bump

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avengers.

Cap vs Bat

Thor vs Superman

Iron Man and Hulk vs Wonder Woman

JLA are out numbered.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone else?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA speedblitz.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

JLA speedblitz.

FTL Mjolnir throw ftw

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League .

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@micah: it sucks because Odin son doesn't even have it in this thread :/

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Superman catches it

he doesnt need to. he'd punch thor hundreds of times before thor could throw it.

mjolnir is fast. not thor. thor's wind up and throw is his downfall.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

@micah: Superman catches it

he doesnt need to. he'd punch thor hundreds of times before thor could throw it.

mjolnir is fast. not thor. thor's wind up and throw is his downfall.

Once again not at the speed he can throw his own hammer. We've been over this before but no need to get into it tonight since Mjolnir has been taken away.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team marvel. After hulk and iron man take down WW they assist thor with supes.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

except hulk and iron man cant touch pre 52 ww...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@barelyaverage said:

Well AOE attacks would ensure some form of a tag. Aaaaaaand for Iron Man, the Exstremis Armor had millisecond reaction time (while holding back I might add, and was capable of keeping up with Sentry in combat) and Bleeding Edge is Extremis 2.0 for the most part. Sooooooo I think they might be able to tag her ;)

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:

@barelyaverage said:

Well AOE attacks would ensure some form of a tag. Aaaaaaand for Iron Man, the Exstremis Armor had millisecond reaction time (while holding back I might add, and was capable of keeping up with Sentry in combat) and Bleeding Edge is Extremis 2.0 for the most part. Sooooooo I think they might be able to tag her ;)

AOE attacks would hurt his teammates and the JL would stomp even harder.

nah, they wont. go to a ww respect thread and check her speed feats. she's much faster than them.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat said:
@micah said:
@sodamyat said:
@barelyaverage said:

nah, they wont. go to a ww respect thread and check her speed feats. she's much faster than them.

Point is they will tag her. And you said they can't touch her which is false since Thor and Hulk both have access to AOE attacks which if push comes to shove they could just resort to those. But you might be right, under these rules the Avengers are outclassed.

I avoid those. I've seen some ridiculous claims from the recent threads from some hardcore WW fans. I know she's quick, but I can see Iron Man tagging her without an AOE attack.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:
@micah said:
@sodamyat said:
@barelyaverage said:

Point is they will tag her. And you said they can't touch her which is false since Thor and Hulk both have access to AOE attacks which if push comes to shove they could just resort to those. But you might be right, under these rules the Avengers are outclassed.

I avoid those. I've seen some ridiculous claims from the recent threads from some hardcore WW fans. I know she's quick, but I can see Iron Man tagging her without an AOE attack.

I dont see that happening.

if they were to use AOE theyd only be further hurting themselves even worse and get even more slaughtered.

then you really dont know just how fast she is if you think iron man can touch her. just check it out whenever you have the time, man.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:
@micah said:
@sodamyat said:
@barelyaverage said:

if they were to use AOE theyd only be further hurting themselves even worse and get even more slaughtered.

then you really dont know just how fast she is if you think iron man can touch her. just check it out whenever you have the time, man.

I do.

Once again not the point. You said they can't touch her, and I proved you wrong. This case is closed.

I've seen plenty thank you. Perhaps you just don't know how fast Iron Man is. I suggest refreshing your memory with his threads if you get a chance. Good talk dude.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

ooooooo I think they might be able to tag her ;)

I do.

Once again not the point. You said they can't touch her, and I proved you wrong. This case is closed.

I've seen plenty thank you. Perhaps you just don't know how fast Iron Man is. I suggest refreshing your memory with his threads if you get a chance. Good talk dude.

No you didnt. You just said you disagreed with me. Thats not proving me wrong silly goose. :p

Iron Man is no match in the speed department for wonder woman.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By micah007123

@sodamyat: I actually did. You presented a baseless statement (strawman if you will ;))and I then presented the solution of AOE Attacks my little darling.

Sounds like you should take your own advice. Ironic now I can use your previous statement, and it makes more sense in my situation lol.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman and cap are nonfactors. they kill batman... after that they die horriby. this is just ww and superman vs thor and hulk. superman and ww win. they don't even have to fight hulk at first. they can just attack thor from the air, and deal with the hulk later. none of the marvel guys can hang with supe's or ww's speed. jla for the win.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@sodamyat: I actually did. You presented a baseless statement (strawman if you will ;))and I then presented the solution of AOE Attacks my little darling.

Sounds like you should take your own advice. Ironic now I can use your previous statement, and it makes more sense in my situation lol.

no you didnt.

i just did. he's slower than she is by quite the margin.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:
@micah said:
@sodamyat said:
@barelyaverage said:

Batman's designed suits that can track wally, Tony's inventing trumps batmans. You're honestly mistaken if you think no one heres tagging her, delusional if you think they can't touch her at all.

PsychoPinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman destroys Captain America

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@micah said:

@sodamyat said:
@micah said:
@sodamyat said:
@barelyaverage said:

Batman's designed suits that can track wally, Tony's inventing trumps batmans. You're honestly mistaken if you think no one heres tagging her, delusional if you think they can't touch her at all.

tonys inventing trumps batmans"...um ok? theres no prep here so whats your point?

they cant.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: He never listens....I guess Wonder Woman is now an untouchable wraith lol.

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bulk or Wonder Woman solo w/ease.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By johnfrank120
Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_red_viper  Moderator

Bats and Cap get vaporized by the collateral damage. They take the fight up high, where Superman and Wonder Woman beat Mjolnir-less Thor and Iron Man. Then they go back down and double-team Hulk.

If we take it by match-ups, then:

Bats >= Cap (debatable. I always see Batman as more skilled but Cap is obviously stronger/faster. I personally believe Batman can take Cap eventually but it's pretty much 50-50).

Superman > Hulk and Iron Man. He one-shots Tony who lacks his better gear and then beats Hulk.

Thor VS Wonder Woman... IDK how powerful Thor is without Mjolnir, but I assume that not having it with him is a big disadvantage. Also, Diana is a lot faster than him. I guess she'd win, but again I'm no expert on Mjolnir-less Thor. If she wins, then she proceeds to help Superman with Hulk then they both beat him. If Thor wins, he'd end up pretty banged up, so Superman could finish him.

I love Marvel, but I hate Marvel-Wankers. This phenomenon needs to stop.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes Cap 7/10

Superman takes Hulk and Iron Man 10/10

Wonder Woman takes Thor 6/10

JLA wins.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Ive seen much from Thor w/o Mjolnir to say he can win, so JLA

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep removing the Bleeding Edge? His superior iron man armor is actually better, it's literally an upgrade.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

uh???????

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By newecho

If thor doesn't have mjolnir then all he can do is hold off superman while iron man and hulk beat the heck out WW... Cap beats bruce if bruce doesn't have his toys but the problem is still supes... Thor doesn't have the reaction speed without mjolnir to really keep up with supes, and I don't think he can call storms from extra dimensions or anything of than nature... It really hurts the avenger team that thor doesn't have mjolnir... I don't think they have an answer for him without it....

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor vs Batman

Superman and Wonder Woman vs Captain America and Iron Man

Look mama! I's did a matchup.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL win this

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MrHamWallet

Without equipment probably JLA, It puts Superman at an advantage (like he needs one) and Thor without Mjolnir could struggle with the heavy hitters who are faster than him. It's not a stomp but I'd say JLA pretty handily

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. This has been done to death.

2. Morals are on so no one here is going to "SPEED BLITZ UBER STOMP JL FTL" no not going to happen.

3. Ironman and hulk could stand a chance against a morals on ww. Worse things have happened.

4. Thor will beat superman since he's proven stronger and a better fighter.

Captain America isn't useless. Superman has gotten hit by people just as slow. Not saying he can hurt supes just saying this whole concept of "speed" is extremely overrated on this site.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America and Batman die from collateral damage.

Superman beats Thor.

Wonder Woman one-shots Iron Man, then proceeds to destroy Hulk.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers