#1 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers League:

Spider-Flash (Spider-man/Flash), Iron-Bat (Ironman/Batman), Asgard-Hawk (Hawkgirl/Thor), Captain Super (Captain America/Superman), Gamazon (Hulk/Wonder Woman)

Vs

Villains:

Mirrior Master, Doctor Doom, Loki, Solomon Grundy, Cheetah

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • The Amalgam characters have their characters current powersets and morals. Feats and powers are combined and effect each other. For example all of Wonder Woman's feats/abilities/skills are allowed for Gamazon as are all of Hulk's
  • Standard Gear (counts for amalgam ones too for example Captain Super has Captain America's shield
  • No Prep
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

Bonus Round:

All the Avengers League are pitted against each other Morals are Off and Bloodlust is on who wins:

• With 3 days prep?
  • With No prep/random encounter?
#2 Posted by dondave (37472 posts) - - Show Bio

League ftw

#3 Edited by I_am_Warlock (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains wins for 2 important reason, one they actually exist on comics and hence have feats to show for. Second, you are giving Loki and Doom prep and have him bloodlusted thats a tricky business.

#4 Posted by tomlikesfries (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

@I_am_Warlock said:

Villains wins for 2 important reason, one they actually exist on comics and hence have feats to show for. Second, you are giving Loki and Doom prep and have him bloodlusted thats a tricky business.

Not sure if you read the OP, but it says:

Feats and powers are combined and effect each other. For example all of Wonder Woman's feats/abilities/skills are allowed for Gamazon as are all of Hulk's
#5 Posted by I_am_Warlock (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@I_am_Warlock said:

Not sure if you read the OP, but it says:

Feats and powers are combined and effect each other. For example all of Wonder Woman's feats/abilities/skills are allowed for Gamazon as are all of Hulk's

I did, infact, totally missed that. Still doesnt change my stance though, you give Dr. Doom and Loki prep you better have someone like Reed or Ultrahumanite in your side.

#6 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

ROUND 1: The League rather handily

ROUND 2: 1st Gamazon 2nd Asgard-Hawk, 3rd Spider-Flash, 4th Captain Supers and 5th Iron-bat

#7 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

would Iron Bat officially be the richest comic character ever? And I dont see anyone beating spiderman when he can move faster than light, this team would be ridiculous. Team one wins both

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Awesome85 said:

would Iron Bat officially be the richest comic character ever? And I dont see anyone beating spiderman when he can move faster than light, this team would be ridiculous. Team one wins both

Most likely lol and round 2 isn't against the villains its the Avengers League fighting each other :).

#9 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Captain_Awesome85 said:

Most likely lol and round 2 isn't against the villains its the Avengers League fighting each other :).

You caught me I skimmed after I saw the pics. lol

Spider Flash > Captain Supes > Gamazon > Iron Bat > Asguard Hawk

#10 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

The League wins!

Bonus round: A Bloodlusted Flash is incredibly dangerous a bloodlusted Flash with Spider-man style agility and pre-incognition is downright insane. With that kind of reaction no-one would come close to laying a finger on him in a random encounter. I also want to say he wins the prep round too. Current Spider-man is Spock. He'll be cleverer than the only other threat which is Iron Bat and much better in every physical area. Bloodlusted Spider-Flash would win both due to him being stupidly overpowered.

#11 Posted by dondave (37472 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Flash > Captain Supes > Gamazon > Asguard Hawk > Iron Bat