Avengers (EMH) vs Justice League villains (JLA and JLU)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Avengers: Captain America,Iron Man,Thor,Black Panther,Giant-Man,Wasp and Hawkeye. In last battle Avengers has 2 months to prep and more 4 members Captain Marvel,Ms.Marve,Red Hulk l and Vision

Rules

Random encounter

Avengers from EMH

Justice League villains form JLA and JLU

(they can use feats from both series)

Battle Take a place in New York

3 hours between each fight

No prep

No help and no others weapons

No BFR

Morals off,bloodlust

Wins by incapacitation

Battles

1)Superman Revenge Squad(Toyman with Ginat Robot,Livewire,Wheather Wizard,Kalibak,Metallo and Star Shappire)

No Caption Provided

2) Doomsday

No Caption Provided

3) Hades

No Caption Provided

4) Despero with P'ytar Flame

No Caption Provided

5)Chaos Magic Grundy

No Caption Provided

Final Battle:Golden Amazo (Hecan't copy their powers)

No Caption Provided
TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

I haven't seen the Despero episode so I'm not sure what cartoon version is capable of, but probably stop at either Despero or Hades depending on what Despero could do.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By YoungJustice

Haven't watched the Despero episode either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moonchilde: @YoungJustice: Ohh I forgot to say 3 hours between each fight. Her the video,sorry I can't find a short one

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX

I'll say Hades.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By icysloth

hades would beat them but I think they could take despero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MAZAHS117

Stops at Hades...IIRC he was toying with them and raising the dead to deal with them, the Justice League basically had to BFR him (send him back to the underword) in order to defeat him...I can't see the Avengers fairing any better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

I don't see how they'll stand a chance against Hades. The Justice League couldn't even harm him in the slightest.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Stop at Amazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Stops at Hades.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Pyrogram

@Deranged Midget said:

I don't see how they'll stand a chance against Hades. The Justice League couldn't even harm him in the slightest.

AMH cartoon are stronger than tv jla,

thor solo's at max level ow power in EMH against hades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram: Harm doesn't mean kill and Thor never demonstrate full power,being more stronger means nothing. Battles are not only measured by brute force

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16  Edited By Pyrogram

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Pyrogram: Harm doesn't mean kill and Thor never demonstrate full power,being more stronger means nothing. Battles are not only measured by brute force

true, but thor took that vision sky drop terminal velocoty things and blew up some serious shit when attacking graviton, would hades survive that or no get KO'd

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Deranged Midget said:

Exactly this. 

@ 0:47 

Poor supes. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995: JUstice League never defeated Aamazo,they already has prep ad know their weakness,Amazo can adapt. Please re-watch the episodes,plus amazo aren't made of nanotech

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 80sBaby

They stop at Amazo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995: Months,years...so? His technology are envolved and he can envolved himself,remember feats from JL and JLU..not only JL feats

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@80sBaby said:

They stop at Amazo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995: if you know I created this,heabsorbed or not..he still more powerful than Avengers...You eally didn't see the episode,stop. He doesn't need to absorb their powers to win,he absorbed all Justice League,include the other members from JLU.

He has strength of Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Superman...all Justice League . He doesn't have weakness tro be exploited

He defeted more than 70 justice league members and 30 javelins,he shift OA to another dimesnison. AS I SAID REWATCH THE EPISODE!!!

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CampodelViolin

Stop at Hades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995: Stop trolling.... I didn't se anything,you don't even read the comics. IN JL Amazo already adapt to JL's members weakness and in JLU the weakness of all JLU members doesn't affect him. AGAIN HE DOESN'T HAVE WEAKNESS TO BE EXPLOITED

With or without prep Avengers loses

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Pyrogram said:

@Deranged Midget said:

AMH cartoon are stronger than tv jla,

thor solo's at max level ow power in EMH against hades.

That's debatable and the only Avengers capable of possibly standing a chance against Hades would be Thor and Hulk and from what we saw, he brushed off the entire Justice League as if they were flies. Thor never demonstrated a max level of power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995:

First: Amazo's first appearance in JL,is based on his fisrt appearance on comics,when he was affected by Jl member weakness. Contrary of Avengers EMH,JL TAS is tottaly based on comics,see you don't know nothing about this. You're Knowledgable with almost nothing about DC.

Second: If you really see the end of episode Tabula Rasa,you would know after absorb and adapt to Justiec League's weakness and powers,he looked paras stars, probably copying their abilities and became the Golden Amazo and goes to space,where he lived for years, adapting and evolving. During all these years, it has evolved to the point that no ''common'' weakness to the JL TAS would affect him. When he came back in the episode The Return,he was no longer a robot, was not even amde of nanotechnology, now is made of an unknown alien technology and he doesn't lost his powers,when there are no heroes with powers,the powers are stored inside it.With or without metahumans heroes,he still has powers,he doesn't losing it....

There are no PIS there,you don't understand what hapened there.

Third:

But my point has been made, he never met any other weakness but kryptonite. The team could create a shield of fire and many other things and use these weaknesses to destroy Amazo. Amazo isn't a god, he could be defeated, the writers just didn't want him to.

Yes he was only exposed to kryptonite that affected a few minutes and then he adapted. Being a god or not,means nothing to this battle,but he has absolutelly powerful,if you paid close attention to every power that he absorbed should be a weakness against himself, because I say that? He absorbed Martian Manhunter's powers (weak against fire and extreme heat),he absorbed Fire's powers...so it would affect him,but guess what? it didn't affect him. He absorbed Superman's powers (Kryptonite and Red Sun radiation)he absorbed Captain Atom..so if he used red sun blast,he would weaken itself? Nope. AS I said he already envolved,previous weakness and powers protocolsno longer applies to him. The only that gives him a hard time was Chaos Magic Grundy,the chaos magic is extremely powerful and capable of handling anything,even Amazo's cosmic blasts.

Fourth:I made the last battle,juts to people that doesn't pay attention,trollers and fanboys.Just because they are the Avengers, and they have prep time and brutes like Hulk and Red Hulk,people think they would win,because they have lazy to read about the other character and thinks brute strength wins everyone. I already saw a guy saying Hulk wins Spectre,because of brute strength.... lazy to think,to know,to read

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

They ain't gettin' past Amazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995: Sorry If I was rude!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995: No problem dude. Now that we apologize to each other, let's friendly move on!! :)

Fablehaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Round 1 gives the Avengers the fight of their lives, they eventually win, Hawkeye being the only casualty.

Round 2 is even harder, Doomsday tore apart the Justice League, he kills Black Panther, Captain America, Wasp, Iron Man, and Ant Man before finally being put down by Hulk and Thor.

They are defeated at Round 3. Hades beat the entire Justice League with little effort..