Avengers (Earth's mightiest heroes) vs JLA (Animated)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Captain America

Hulk

Thor

IronMan

Hawkeye

Ant Man

Wasp

Black panther

vs

No Caption Provided

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern

Martian Manhunter

Flash

Hawkgirl

Rules-

-Current incarnations of both teams (JL as seen at the end of Justice League Unlimited)

-Morals On

-Fight takes place in abandoned NYC.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

JLA ftw.

They have more Powerhouses, and better feats.

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By teamextrodinary15

Justice League 

No one can touch Flash

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By odinforce
EMH 

Thor is a powerhouse and everyone else is pretty powerful too compared to their other incarnations. 

And if this is JLA not JLU, Flash doesn't have speed force yet.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5  Edited By goldenshot80

The earth is about to break and you have then fighting JLA?? lol :{P

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle
@comicdude23 said:
"JLA ftw. They have more Powerhouses, and better feats. "

This is the correct answer, 

Manhunter, Lantern, Flash, Supes...................Avengers are done
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By CrimsonAvenger
@cattlebattle said:
" @comicdude23 said:
This is the correct answer,   Manhunter, Lantern, Flash, Supes...................Avengers are done "
Don't forget Batman, on JLU he avoided Darkseid's Omega Beams and that's quite a feat so he plays quite a role in this I would think.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cattlebattle said:
"@comicdude23 said:
This is the correct answer,   Manhunter, Lantern, Flash, Supes...................Avengers are done "

Have you actually seen the show? 

@teamextrodinary15
said:

"Justice League  No one can touch Flash "

Can't see why not, Lex Luthor nearly put him down with a !@#$ing shot gun, lol.
I say Avengers, unless the Flash taps into the Speed force and kills himself in the process for a stalemate.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Flash and Martian are overkill

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"Flash and Martian are overkill "

I'm not seeing it, what feats, outside tapping into the speed force and sucked right into it, did either Martian or the Flash pull off in JLA? 
Even chaos magic Grundy was too much for anyone outside Hawkgirl's plot mace. The Hulk could just easily fit that same scenario.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
@isaac_clarke:
Yes I have seen the show, and Hulk and Thor are their only power players. 

6/7 members of the League have some degree of super strength 

The Avengers have Wasp :(

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@isaac_clarke said:

" @Cosmic_Falcon said:

"Flash and Martian are overkill "
I'm not seeing it, what feats, outside tapping into the speed force and sucked right into it, did either Martian or the Flash pull off in JLA? Even chaos magic Grundy was too much for anyone outside Hawkgirl's plot mace. The Hulk could just easily fit that same scenario. "
Flash was able to wreck Superman's Justice Lord counterpart, the same one that lobotomized Doomsday.  Martian was able to mind rape that Thanagarian despite them having technology to resist telepathy.  
Ironically neither Flash nor Martian were present when they faced the insane version of Grundy, who was walking PIS [eating Amazo's power for example]  so even if Hulk could run rampage on the JLA, He still couldn't beat Martian or Flash.  
Let's also not forget that the Avengers have 3 street levelers on their team vs 1 on the JLA, take them out and it's still 6 vs 5
GL can use the same catapult he used in the final episode to launch Hulk and Ant Man out of orbit, or even Superman and Martian can do that like they did to Grundy.  
The Avengers still have no answer to mind rape and still have no way to tag the Flash.  

JL takes it. 

@odinforce said:
"

And if this is JLA not JLU, Flash doesn't have speed force yet.
"

Flash always had the speed force, he just never tapped into it fully until the end of Cadmus story arc
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cattlebattle said:
"@isaac_clarke: Yes I have seen the show, and Hulk and Thor are their only power players.   6/7 members of the League have some degree of super strength   The Avengers have Wasp :(  "

Did you miss Tony's Unibeam leveling everything he fires it at? Hulk, Thor and Tony are the teams power houses, no question. 

4/7 Flash, Batman and as far as I know outside constructs Lantern do not have super strength. At best you can argue for the Lantern and Flash is some power behind their attacks.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

There was also Luthor when he was in Flash's body, he was wrecking Doctor Fate, Green Lantern and Red Tornado. 
Flash is definitely the most dangerous combatant here.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By odinforce
emh has a better theme song
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle

Lanterns Ring can lift a car, and other heavier things, so I guess that counts super strength, and The Flash was able to lift Solivar (600 lb. Gorilla) Meanwhile The Avengers couldn.t beat a pile of goo with a face
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

"Flash was able to wreck Superman's Justice Lord counterpart, the same one that lobotomized Doomsday." 

Lobotomized him with heatray vision I know that. Outside that DD and traded some blows till Justice Lord Supes decided to end it.  

And honestly, his fight with the Flash ended with the Flash pretty much at his mercy. The Flash got tagged PLENTY in JLA.

"Martian was able to mind rape that Thanagarian despite them having technology to resist telepathy.   " 

He actually has a telepathy feat? The only thing he did a vast majority of the time was shapeshifting and intangibility. 
Don't suppose you have an episode number?

"Ironically neither Flash nor Martian were present when they faced the insane version of Grundy, who was walking PIS [eating Amazo's power for example]" 

That was the point, they had to get rid of Amazo so he wouldn't solo Darkseid. 

"so even if Hulk could run rampage on the JLA, He still couldn't beat Martian or Flash." 

The only mental manipulation I saw on the Hulk was the enchantress trying to force him off the team.  

"Let's also not forget that the Avengers have 3 street levelers on their team vs 1 on the JLA, take them out and it's still 6 vs 5 " 

Doesn't really matter if Thor is that much more powerful than the most powerful member of the JLA. It's all about power, with the Avengers team has in strides with just 3 guys.  
I'd struggling to see the JLA handle Graviton. 

Edit: 
Just to give you a side by side with the Justice Lords fighting Doomsday, compare it to the Graviton fight. 

Which if Martian really does actually have decent telepathy feats he might be only member on the team to handle him.

"GL can use the same catapult he used in the final episode to launch Hulk and Ant Man out of orbit, or even Superman and Martian can do that like they did to Grundy. " 

Catapult? The last episode I remember involved Lex in a business suit and Darkseid with the ALE. 

"The Avengers still have no answer to mind rape and still have no way to tag the Flash.   " 

I can't remember Martian using telepathy outside using it to gather information, but I don't have an argument to defend against it.  
With the episodes I saw, the best telepathy I saw the Avengers tanks was Hulk breaking the Enchantress(Or was Loki) in his head and freeing banner who was trapped.

"JL takes it."

I find it debatable, Thor, Hulk and Tony are just absurd engines of destruction.  
Thor was pretty much taking on a bunch of gamma monsters on his own, still could even make him bleed a little.

"Flash always had the speed force, he just never tapped into it fully until the end of Cadmus story arc "

And when he did it nearly killed him.  
I'm grinding this point home. =P
Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Noctis

Justice League

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By isaac_clarke

Giant Man might actually better strength feats when he lifted that boat than Superman from the JLA. 
Just saying.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cattlebattle said:

"Lanterns Ring can lift a car, and other heavier things, so I guess that counts super strength, and The Flash was able to lift Solivar (600 lb. Gorilla) Meanwhile The Avengers couldn.t beat a pile of goo with a face "

They did beat that pile of Goo lol. Giant Man lifted a carge ship. =P 
The series starts with establishing the Avengers as having absurd powerhouses I don't Superman ever came close replicating his run through in JLA / JLU. Even with his whole busting up the City with Captain Marvel.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
@isaac_clarke said:
"@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"Flash was able to wreck Superman's Justice Lord counterpart, the same one that lobotomized Doomsday." 

Lobotomized him with heatray vision I know that. Outside that DD and traded some blows till Justice Lord Supes decided to end it.  

And honestly, his fight with the Flash ended with the Flash pretty much at his mercy. The Flash got tagged PLENTY in JLA.

"Martian was able to mind rape that Thanagarian despite them having technology to resist telepathy.   " 

He actually has a telepathy feat? The only thing he did a vast majority of the time was shapeshifting and intangibility. 
Don't suppose you have an episode number?

"Ironically neither Flash nor Martian were present when they faced the insane version of Grundy, who was walking PIS [eating Amazo's power for example]" 

That was the point, they had to get rid of Amazo so he wouldn't solo Darkseid. 

"so even if Hulk could run rampage on the JLA, He still couldn't beat Martian or Flash." 

The only mental manipulation I saw on the Hulk was the enchantress trying to force him off the team.  

"Let's also not forget that the Avengers have 3 street levelers on their team vs 1 on the JLA, take them out and it's still 6 vs 5 " 

Doesn't really matter if Thor is that much more powerful than the most powerful member of the JLA. It's all about power, with the Avengers team has in strides with just 3 guys.  
I'd struggling to see the JLA handle Graviton. 

Which if Martian really does actually have decent telepathy feats he might be only member on the team to handle him.

"GL can use the same catapult he used in the final episode to launch Hulk and Ant Man out of orbit, or even Superman and Martian can do that like they did to Grundy. " 

Catapult? The last episode I remember involved Lex in a business suit and Darkseid with the ALE. 

"The Avengers still have no answer to mind rape and still have no way to tag the Flash.   " 

I can't remember Martian using telepathy outside using it to gather information, but I don't have an argument to defend against it.  
With the episodes I saw, the best telepathy I saw the Avengers tanks was Hulk breaking the Enchantress(Or was Loki) in his head and freeing banner who was trapped.

"JL takes it." 

I find it debatable, Thor, Hulk and Tony are just absurd engines of destruction.  
Thor was pretty much taking on a bunch of gamma monsters on his own, still could even make him bleed a little.

"Flash always had the speed force, he just never tapped into it fully until the end of Cadmus story arc "

And when he did it nearly killed him.  I'm grinding this point home. =P "

This whole post is moot, your merely saying how strong Thor and Hulk are, and stating how (not as effective) various leaguers are. 

Your forgetting that the other 6 members of the Avengers couldn't do crap to the League
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@isaac_clarke:  The Flash was at his mercy because he didn't believe that the Justice Lord Superman would try to kill him, he even taunted him before the real Superman drained his power.

Martian mind raped the Thanagarian during the Starcrossed story, it was the last or second to last episode of the JL before JLU aired. 

It may have been a way to get rid of Amazo, but it was still major PIS on the behalf of Chaos Grundy, and Amazo still could of teleported back once Hawkgirl killed Grundy.

The animated JL would have trouble with Graviton in the same sense that the animated Avengers would have trouble with Mantis, Metamorpho, Darkseid or Amazo, villains in a team based series are generally suppose to fight the entire team.  

I'm going to assume that Tony has better feats then the one in that video, because if that really is his best feat, I can see several JL members soloing him, Thor's blast was pretty f'n powerful and would probably KO' Superman in the same sense that the JL satellite gun did.  But again, Thor has no way of tagging Flash or resisting mind rape [and yes Martian has mind raped in the series before] 

As stated with Hulk, anyone except for Flash Batman or Hawkgirl could BFR him.  This is basically going to turn into Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian and GL vs Thor and Iron Man. 

@isaac_clarke said:

"

It was during the last episode when Green Lantern used a catapult construct to throw on of Darkseids planetary drills into orbit. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By odinforce
@isaac_clarke: lol dude i was going to post that EMH fight
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NexusOfLight

I'm thinkin' Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Of course, my memory on JL is a lil' fuzzy because it's been a while since I watched it, but I don't remember anything all that insane, especially compared to a couple of eps of EMH.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By PowerHerc

Gotta give this one to the JLU.   

The Avengers better add a lot more brains, braun and power before they can hope to defeat the League.   
Ironically, I prefer the Avengers to the Justice League (Comics only; not cartoon).
DKing_CiCADA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DKing_CiCADA

JLA all the way

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

"@isaac_clarke:  The Flash was at his mercy because he didn't believe that the Justice Lord Superman would try to kill him, he even taunted him before the real Superman drained his power. " 

No because the Flash got hit by the piece of the floor Superman threw at him.  
Justice Lord Superman then grabbed a hold of him, just because the Flash thought he wouldn't kill him doesn;t it was all part of Wally's plan.

"Martian mind raped the Thanagarian during the Starcrossed story, it was the last or second to last episode of the JL before JLU aired." 

Okay I'll go look it up, honestly the JLA is going to need telepathy to pull off a win.  

"It may have been a way to get rid of Amazo, but it was still major PIS on the behalf of Chaos Grundy, and Amazo still could of teleported back once Hawkgirl killed Grundy. " 

It was, Amazo could BFR planets. That WAY out of the JLU and JLA's power.  
Even the combined might of the GL corps can't bust a planet.

"The animated JL would have trouble with Graviton in the same sense that the animated Avengers would have trouble with Mantis, Metamorpho, Darkseid or Amazo, villains in a team based series are generally suppose to fight the entire team.   " 

Amazo yes, because Amazo should beat them senseless like the he did the JLU, unless Tony is a wild card. Amazo was godmode in the JLU.

They wouldn't have a problem with Darkseid at all. I'll say that right now, every incarnation has Superman knocking him around, his counter to Superman was throwing a plot net at him and planning to carve him with a kyptonite knife.  
Hell !@#$ing Batman could dodge his beams, thats a TERRIBLE showing for him. 

I'd have to look up Metamorpho and Mantis's fights.

"I'm going to assume that Tony has better feats then the one in that video, because if that really is his best feat, I can see several JL members soloing him," 

Unibeams?  
Those look like that they would KO Superman rather easily. Even Green Lantern didn't show that kind of fire power. 

" Thor's blast was pretty f'n powerful and would probably KO' Superman in the same sense that the JL satellite gun did.  But again, Thor has no way of tagging Flash or resisting mind rape [and yes Martian has mind raped in the series before]  " 

See maybe without PIS the Flash would dodge Thor's attack, even then these guys show some ridiculous aoe desctructive potential, bear in mind this was the later portion of the fight with Graviton, he was pounding them all over the place. 

"As stated with Hulk, anyone except for Flash Batman or Hawkgirl could BFR him." 

How often did we see BFR used in JLA? I don't them remember them being that smart to be honest. 

"This is basically going to turn into Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian and GL vs Thor and Iron Man.  " 

I don't think Wonder Woman really is going to get past Giant Man to be honest.  
The best strength feats I remember from Diana other then beating Superman senseless due to an illusion was lifting some cars, thats nothing.

"It was during the last episode when Green Lantern used a catapult construct to throw on of Darkseids planetary drills into orbit.  "

I definitely need to look this up. =)

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cattlebattle said:
 "This whole post is moot, your merely saying how strong Thor and Hulk are, and stating how (not as effective) various leaguers are.  Your forgetting that the other 6 members of the Avengers couldn't do crap to the League "

Not seeing it man, your forgetting about Tony and Giant Man. Even Wasp packs a hit with her little lazers cutting cargo containers in half without a problem.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@isaac_clarke:@isaac_clarke said:

" @
Okay I'll go look it up, honestly the JLA is going to need telepathy to pull off a win.  

Which they have here, which means they win, which is good enough for me.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cattlebattle
@isaac_clarke said:
"@cattlebattle said:
 "This whole post is moot, your merely saying how strong Thor and Hulk are, and stating how (not as effective) various leaguers are.  Your forgetting that the other 6 members of the Avengers couldn't do crap to the League "
Not seeing it man, your forgetting about Tony and Giant Man. Even Wasp packs a hit with her little lazers cutting cargo containers in half without a problem. "

Giant man is a non factor, The league KO'd Giganta several times. 

Wasps blasts could be easily deflected GL's fields, WWs Bracelets so on 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

"Which they have here, which means they win, which is good enough for me. "

Don't suppose you can just describe to me exactly what he did with said telepathy. Because I'm trying to find episode 51 for the JLA and it's not comming up on Youtube, rather not have to download it. 

I'll take your good word on it, unless I find within the next time you reply. 

@cattlebattle

said:

"Except Giant Man like in video shown lifted a !@#$ing Cargo Ship and threw it into Graviton. Don't compare him to Giganta. 
Green Lanterns shields weren't that good and often Jon's contructs torn apart by anyone hitting them seemingly, but I'm not banking on Wasp cutting them. Thor on the other hand will one shot right through them, so will the Hulk. 

Either the JLA is a lot more inconsistent than I thought or much weaker than I remember.  
Looking at what I could of the Thanagarian Invasion and honestly it's not exactly good showings for the league. Like at all.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cattlebattle

Once again, everyone just seems to think about Thor and Hulk, Supes could beat Hulk similar to how he beat Grundy in "the terror beyond" J'onn could probably beat Thor if not WW. 

What the hell have Avengers done thats so impressive!?! beat up a bunch of bad guys?? 

The League stopped the sun from blacking out 
Batman withstood losing his mind completely 
saved about 3-5 planets 
WW and Hawkgirl saved men in general 
Superman slapped around Darkseid "Twilight" 
Flash defeated a Luthor Brainiac amalgam bathed in superior nano technology 
saved 2-5 realities not their own. 
Manhunter resisted La Fays Magical control 
Manhunter was also able to battle Dr. Destiny 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cattlebattle said:
"Once again, everyone just seems to think about Thor and Hulk, Supes could beat Hulk similar to how he beat Grundy in "the terror beyond" J'onn could probably beat Thor if not WW.   What the hell have Avengers done thats so impressive!?! beat up a bunch of bad guys??  The League stopped the sun from blacking out Batman withstood losing his mind completely saved about 3-5 planets WW and Hawkgirl saved men in general Superman slapped around Darkseid "Twilight" Flash defeated a Luthor Brainiac amalgam bathed in superior nano technology saved 2-5 realities not their own. Manhunter resisted La Fays Magical control Manhunter was also able to battle Dr. Destiny  "

WW can't beat either of them. They both have vastly better feats. And debatably Tony has enough fire power to put Superman or WW done.  
The real threat here is Martian, because in the JLA he actually very much used his shapeshifting and intangibility, even then he is physically far less powerful than either of them.

They have better feats of power, I don't care about the JLA or JLU's victories, just their feats that show their power. Which they are lacking compared to even Giant Man. 

I'm trying to be fair here, but just the Graviton fight alone says, Giant Man has better lifting feats without a problem than Superman, Thor, Tony both have vastly superior fire power and both the Hulk and Thor are just stronger and more durable characters than the JLA.  
The only thing they have on them is speed, but the Flash has been far too many times to count, he's going to find himself on the wrong end of a shockwave, the ground or anything really. 

It's telepathy that I don't know about, because the episode is not there for me to watch. At best I could Jon getting his ass handed to him by Hawkgirls love interest. Including actually having his ring cut right off.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@isaac_clarke said:
" The real threat here is Martian, because in the JLA he actually very much used his shapeshifting and intangibility, even then he is physically far less powerful than either of them.  "
Martian was able to beat the hell out of Solomon Grundy and in that same episode, Superman said "he's as strong as we are" implying that Martian was on his level physically.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sherlock
@Cosmic_Falcon: Ok i gotta ask you keep saying mind rape but are you referring to when MM tried to read one of the Thanagarians minds?The one where he had a lot of trouble doing so and when he finally did ended up getting injured and left the hawk guy catatonic?Is that the one?Cause thats not much of a feat at all

Also most of the heavy hitters for the league would be taken out rather easily.The ones that keep coming up seem to be flash who really didnt do anything noteworthy except when he beat luthor/braniac.And if you saw the episode he said he cant do that again.Then there is Martian Manhunter who seemed to have a huge problem with electricity which im pretty sure Thor has covered pretty well and if Cosmic falcon is talking about the time i think he is in terms of mind rape then that wont be any help at all
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
" The real threat here is Martian, because in the JLA he actually very much used his shapeshifting and intangibility, even then he is physically far less powerful than either of them.  "
Martian was able to beat the hell out of Solomon Grundy and in that same episode, Superman said "he's as strong as we are" implying that Martian was on his level physically. "

Of that I have no doubt. The problem is, Thor and the Hulk physically put the Man of Steel to shame, heck even Giant Man as a mentioned Earlier did that when he lifted the cargo ship.  
No that Superman didn't have some nice feats, like catching that crane(if ultimately failing to stop it from hitting the ground) but the next day we see him struggle with a bus. As the nature of animated Superman he was often inconsistent.
Even when not holding Clark didn't really show anything to be above Avengers Hulk who was tearing everything around him and actively out muscling Graviton's efforts to hold him down.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

B-B-BUMP!

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

avengers
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By termiteone4ever

THe JLA is too muc here .. even superman is no joke in this when serious flash

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By weaponxx

Love both shows, prefer avengers in general (comic wise), but I think Justice League wins this... there are too many power houses and Avengers has too many street levelers.
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zaiyan

The biggest threat is Manhunter but his durability in the toon is very low. Avengers lack speed feats but Toon Flash is much slower than comicbook Flash and many, many people have taged him in the toon.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#42  Edited By TheGoldenOne

JLA

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaiyan

I think the League wins but barley, what makes up for the Avengers lack of Superman level characters is the JL toon characters are much weaker in the cartoon and Thor in the toon is a ridiculous power house. Thor has crazy cartoon feats and he would make it a difficult fight for the League. But the League still wins.

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MutenRoshi
@PowerHerc said:

Gotta give this one to the JLU.    The Avengers better add a lot more brains, braun and power before they can hope to defeat the League.   Ironically, I prefer the Avengers to the Justice League (Comics only; not cartoon).

Could be some good fights here, Giant Man vs Wonder woman could be a good one. Cap vs Batman would be a great fight  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
rezairondroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rezairondroid

The Avengers : eMH would be win... :D

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

JLA

rezairondroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rezairondroid

I just write to say Avengers Assemble :D

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@rezairondroid said:

I just write to say Avengers Assemble :D

They would assemble and then be disassembled...

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spiderbuck1

I'm with Clarke on this one. EMH take this. Good arguments though. Great thread.

rezairondroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rezairondroid

The Avengers : EMH