#1 Posted by Warman (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams gets one days prep. No rules and no morals. Fight will as usually end with a knock out or death.

Superman (Mordern Age) and Captain America VS Darkseid  

Wonder Woman and Thor VS Thanos

Cyborg and Luke Cage VS Wrecking Crew

Orion VS Juggernaut

Wolverine and Spider-Man and Big Barda VS Female Furies (Gilotina, Stompa, Mad Harriet, Lashina)

Aquaman VS Kalibak

Wonder Man and Iron-Man VS Mongul

Hercules VS Black Adam

Batman and Ms. Marvel and Supergirl VS Loki (Destroyer Armor) and Apocalypse

Here's a little spoiler alert: If Orion defeats his openent he will immediatly turn his attention to his daddy dearest. 

Who will take home the gold?

#2 Edited by alexandrinus (429 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - Superman would win. Cap would be down pretty fast. Then, Superman would pick up his shield and Darkseid would have no chance (or at least less chances) to hit him with his beams.

2 - Thanos is a very powerfull opponent to any character  but if both Wonder Woman and Thor give their all, Thanos is done for.

3 - Wrecking Crew should win here. They wield Asgardian magic and are compared to the Asgardian strongest gods in strengh and durability (exept for Thor and Odin and maybe Volstag).

4 - Don't know here. If it's Classic Juggernaut he could actually win but Orion has proved to win any time it's really necessary and he yelds enough power to defeat Juggernaut.

5 - Big Barda alone. Wolverine and spidey would stand back enjoying the figth and playing cards. After a somewhat long figth with the Furies Big Barda would kick then both their @sses for not helping out.

6 - Kalibak. His strenght is comparable to any of the strongest characters in DC comics. And he also has some fighting abilities.

7 - Wich Mongul (father or son?). Mongul "father" would eventually lose after a lonf figth. Mongul "son" would ters them apart.

8 - As much as I like hercules, Black Adam would win. Hercules wouldn't be able to match all of Adam's powers not even (dare i say it?) in strengh.

9 - With prep. time Batman is almost capable of winning any battle. But Loky is also a master stategist and has strong magic. With the Destroyer armor to boost his powers and with the help of Apocalypse they win.

So then it would be Superman, Wonder Woman, Thor, Orion, Wolverine, Spiderman and Big Barda Vs Wrecking Crew, Kalibak, Mongul, Black Adam, Loki and Apocalypse. Short story: Darkseid's team would win but now it would be Loki's team.

#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Superman wins
2.I'm not quite sure but maybe Thanos
3.Wrecking Crew wins this
4.Orion takes Juggy
5.Wolverine,Spider-Man and Big Barda win
6.Kalibak because he's way too strong for Aquaman
7.Mongul(son) kills them
8.Black Adam wins
9.Loki and Apocalypse shall win because the Destoyer armor

And then it will be Superman,Orion,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Big Barda vs. Thanos,Wrecking Crew,Kalibak,Mongul,Black Adam,Loki and Apocalypse.The villains will stomp

#4 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman (Mordern Age) and Captain America VS Darkseid  - I think Darkseid wins, if written well he can smack Superman, and Cap is like an ant here.

Wonder Woman and Thor VS Thanos - Thanos regularly beats guys like SS, Thor, even more than one at a time, team can win but it is gonna be hard, epecially if this is TI Thanos.

Cyborg and Luke Cage VS Wrecking Crew - Wrecking crew wins here.

Orion VS Juggernaut - Orion wins via BFR.

Wolverine and Spider-Man and Big Barda VS Female Furies (Gilotina, Stompa, Mad Harriet, Lashina) - Big Barda, Wolverine and Spider win this round. 

Aquaman VS Kalibak - If Aquaman has his Water hand he wins if not Kalibak.

Wonder Man and Iron-Man VS Mongul - Team has a chance to win especially if this is BE Iron Man, but Mongul wins more often than not.

Hercules VS Black Adam - Adam wins, he has to much powers over Hercules.

Batman and Ms. Marvel and Supergirl VS Loki (Destroyer Armor) and Apocalypse - Loki solos.

Then it is :  Orion, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Big Barda, Aquaman vs Darkseid, Thanos, Wrecking Crew, Mongul, Black Adam, Destroyer Loki and Apoc. I say Darkseid and Thanos win.

#5 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

was just wondering is this canon? ... im cluless right now....

#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62: Yes. They had to resort to BFR to stop him. He was taking on the League and even Batman acknowledged they were in over their heads.

#7 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Thx man, so this new WW is she weakened or something .. or stronger, i've heard people says she weaker than what she was ... do you mind filling me in?....

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (14046 posts) - - Show Bio

@TAneT62: Not a clue, sorry. I'm still unsure if Flashpoint erased everything or just altered the past.

But it was refreshing to see Darkseid pwn Superman for once.

#9 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Yea i've heard about that, interesting tho.

Yeah it was, nice seeing WW deflecting his omega beems to.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bolded ones are winners!

Superman (Mordern Age) and Captain America VS Darkseid

Wonder Woman and Thor VS Thanos

Orion VS Juggernaut

Wolverine and Spider-Man and Big Barda VS Female Furies (Gilotina, Stompa, Mad Harriet, Lashina)

Aquaman VS Kalibak

Wonder Man and Iron-Man VS Mongul

Hercules VS Black Adam

Batman and Ms. Marvel and Supergirl VS Loki (Destroyer Armor) and Apocalypse

#11 Posted by philkelly96 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanet62: ya and I have that comic it's really good

#12 Posted by atrocitustheferocious (182 posts) - - Show Bio

no offence but the characters are so messed up. black adam does not work for darkseid. get more people from the new geniuses.

#13 Posted by eternityx (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman (Mordern Age) and Captain America VS Darkseid stomps

Wonder Woman and Thor VS Thanos stomps

Orion VS Juggernaut

Aquaman VS Kalibak

Wonder Man and Iron-Man VS Mongul

Hercules VS Black Adam

Batman and Ms. Marvel and Supergirl VS Loki (Destroyer Armor) and Apocalypse superstomp