#1 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Earth-9939
Captain America, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Rhino, Scarlet Witch, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Punisher, Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Death Wreck, Thing (crippled but wears an exo-skeleton that allows him to walk and slightly increases his strength) and Mr. Fantastic who has lost his ability to control his elasticity and is thus a blob in a containment field.

X-Men Earth-295

Magneto, Rogue, Sabretooth, Wild Child, Blink, Iceman, Morph, Storm, Quicksilver, Bishop, Banshee, Colossus, Kitty Pryde (I'm sure I'm leaving a few out so please add the missing AOA links, though Wolverine, X-Man, Jean, Angel, Cyclops and a few others werent technically on the team in this reality)

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I think X-men sadly.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how wolverine is on both teams
shocker

#4 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio
Just realised I forgot a member for both teams, Avengers 9939 had Black Widow, and X-Men 295 has Nightcrawler
#5 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh one interesting side note that doesnt effect the battle but a great piece of trivia, in 9939 She-Hulk and Rhino are a couple

#6 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Just realised I forgot a member for both teams, Avengers 9939 had Black Widow, and X-Men 295 has Nightcrawler
"

Also, X-Men 295 has Exodus, Dazzler and Sunfire.
Both good teams, but X-Men has a few more heavy-hitters.
#7 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

On the other hand in 9939 Apocalypse was presumably killed by Charnel, and only a few thousand are still alive in that reality. And since half the FF and most of the X-Men are dead you have to wonder about 9939 Avengers fighting ability. other 9939 survivors for those who are curious are Dr. Doom, Dr. Octopus and Kingpin, who were slaughtered by Death Metal, Ghost Rider also killed by Death Metal (and simply called "The Rider" in 9939) X-Saviours (Hulk, Storm, Angel, and Cable) Alicia Masters Grimm, and Jarvis. Just realised how obscure 9939 is and wanted to let people know who inhabited Earth-Charnel

#8 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

No one else has an opinion of 9939 VS 225?