Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amon ( no blood bending )

Tarrlock ( no blood bending )

Unalaq ( no dark avatar allowed )

Princess Azula ( sane and at her height )

The Red lotus ( all four, no air sucking for Zaheer and no going into the spirit world or anything like that. Ghazan can only throw lava rocks if he chooses to use lava, so no melting the ground for a win on the enemy side )

vs

Marvel/DC Heroes

Isaiah Crockett ( hot spot all standard feats again for both pre52 and new52 )

Isaiah Crockett 004

Tara Markov ( terra all standard feats are allowed including new and pre 52 for terra )

Batman ( no super duper gear as stated below just standard also no sleeping gas or anything like that <_< )

Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm, his basic stats are just above peak human. aka just barely deathstroke's level )

Captain America

Boom Boom (Tabitha Smith, just throwing the spheres nothing also along with them only being able to explode up to 15ft radius, also here intelligence is on par star fires )

Gambit ( no transmutation of substances into acid or poison just regular powers has unlimited cards )

Petra (no earth swallowing/no sand attacks )

Petra (comics).JPG

Rules

• Everyone works together and has perfect team work/knowledge of each other's powers and stuff.
  • Standard gear unless stated otherwise
  • Pre52 and marvel 616 unless stated otherwise.
  • In character
  • no morals
  • no infighting
  • basic knowledge is given to both teams
  • winner by ko or death
  • No BFR
  • Time is at Noon (slightly cloudy )
  • No metal attacks/telepathy at all

Rounds

Round 1 random encounter ( even though basic knowledge is given )

Round 2 1 day's prep

Round 3 blood lusted and out of character

Environment

There will be a water fountain in the dead center of that circle and it will be as big as the picture below shows ( at the gate towards the left is where team 2 starts. At the castle's second gate towards the right is where team 1 starts)

Music for this fight

If you got any questions feel free to ask!!! and also please give a decent reason why that team wins!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar Villains- @lilben42@juiceboks@oreoassassin@sophia89@ssj_god@lvenger@lunacyde@patrat18@gxrevolution96@comicstooge@wbr17

Heroes- @royaldivinity@entropy_aegis@xtreme1@dagmar_merrill@joygirl@super_soldierxii@floopay@edamame@progenitor@final_arrow@thanofleeze@teamextrodinary15

randoms @jwwprod@detrolord@jedixman@i_like_swords@dre_savage@New_World_Order@jeanroygrant@allstarsuperman@ghostravage@czarny_samael666

Alright if i have u on a side, its just cause i've seen u in a thread or two arguing/quoting for those characters suggesting you have basic knowledge, but i will admit some characters were hard to fight and don't got much fans to help them out so i picked u out of desperation for that character. Granted i didnt add all, just picked a few people and was ready to move on, so if i didnt call you out plz dont take it to shame just i took people from those threads and called them out.

stupid picture didnt load so here it is again

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I really don't know the avatar team well enough. Big question is could they control the mutants' energy discharges.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like the heroes would win, but I'm not too familiar with all of them. They should win the prep round at least, considering they have greater resources to work with (Batman...). However, I could be completely wrong about the other two rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@killerwasp: Hey how have you been watching book 3 of The Legend of Korra lately?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats wins. But then again I have no idea what you mean by superduper gear. If you mean hand to hand he loses but they should have trouble at tera and lose to aqualad.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Im not too familiar with some of the Marvel/Dc heroes but they would have to be a huge threat to make them win. Thanks for the callout too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: @joygirl: they can control the four elements along with special/unique elements heres an imagine of them fighting two of them fighting in two videos. Note they have beat team korra, but they have also lost with good reasons as well. ( but never have been defeated fully/arrested )

This is for the red lotus

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

For Azula again not her best nor worst

Loading Video...

Sorry for the bad quality it was one of the few u could see some more skill in

Loading Video...

Amon and his stuff ( note again not the best but nor worse ) have to look up/watch LoK to know more of his feats videos don't show more sadly

Loading Video...

Unalaq feats ( again if u want to know more look up more it aint his best or worst )

Loading Video...

Lastly Tarrlock same like him ^

Loading Video...

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Arcus1

@killerwasp: I meant I didn't know about some of the DC heroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: any time oreo i respect people like u with their opinions ty for the answer ^^

@shiryu: by going online i can send u a link if u would like to watch them it seems safe and with no viruses ( that ik of but i could be wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: ah ill try to find some stuff for them as well, i quoted people whom mite be able to represent them better, but if u watch TT and Young justice they do give a brief out line on their powers as well, ill dig for the comic versions though.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: ah ill try to find some stuff for them as well, i quoted people whom mite be able to represent them better, but if u watch TT and Young justice they do give a brief out line on their powers as well, ill dig for the comic versions though.

I've seen TT and Young Justice, wasn't sure if they were different in the comics or not. Going by animated versions, I could see the heroes maybe losing round one, probably winning round 2, and barely winning round 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: yeah TT and young justice aint the best versions, but u get the basic idea they aren't super overly powered in the comics like lets say supes or ww ( tv versions have them weaker than comics obviously ), but their about the same skill level and strengths and stuff. Would u say this is a great fight though?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Assuming none of these guys are much more powerful in the comics than on tv, it could be a very good fight. There's a lot of ways it could go down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: yeah like i said they mite be a little bit more powerful as i had to lower aqua's natural stats to ds's level, but not much more and its something i don't see the villains having any real problems with especially the agility they have over the other team (besides batman prolly ).

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualad's bioelectricity will be useful against the waterbenders, especially Ming Hua (just touch her water arms and shock her), they might have a problem pinning down Zaheer though, just some thoughts

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont really know much about avatar or korra but ive been trying 2 watch it for a month now but never got started

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: well ur welcome to watch the videos and that alone is their avg skills, being able to dodge quite a bit of stuff and such. Other Avatar threads mite show more feats and even avatar CaVs can show more XD

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp Team Heroes win.

Avatar villains team will have problem dealing with Hotspot, Terra and Boom-Boom. They overwhelm the villains in power and attack rate. I mean hotspot can fly and flamethrower whenever he wants as long he wants with no need to pose or movement, Terra control over Earth is to much for Gazhan to counter, Boom-Boom can create as many bombs as she wants and can put them wherever she wants and explode them when she desires, also her bombs are made of plasma, so no fire bending will defend it.

I can see Batman and Cap America taking down P'li with a throw on the forehead.

To not sell out Team villains, I think that Cap, Bats, Aqua and Boom Boom will go down. Also team villains isn't outmatched in prep geniality but there is a huge difference in technology.

I don't know Petra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: "Avatar villains team will have problem dealing with Hotspot, Terra and Boom-Boom. " <-- doesnt necessary = a win per say as they all three aint as agile

"They overwhelm the villains in power and attack rate." <--- starting distance is pretty far, i doubt its an instant rush and if it is they will know.

" I mean hotspot can fly and flamethrower whenever he wants as long he wants with no need to pose or movement, " <-- They do got a flier themselves

"Boom-Boom can create as many bombs as she wants and can put them wherever she wants and explode them when she desires" <-- in character doubt she will spam.

"I can see Batman and Cap America taking down P'li with a throw on the forehead." <-- starting distance and they'd have to get close for that.

"To not sell out Team villains, I think that Cap, Bats, Aqua and Boom Boom will go down. Also team villains isn't outmatched in prep geniality but there is a huge difference in technology." <-- only one who out techs them per say is batman.

Anyway im not siding with either imo its even as it is, as said cover will be hard considering P'li's shots can curve and make it difficult, with common knowledge on them the villains know what the heroes are able to do and likewise for the other way around. Anyway as i said i aint disagreeing, just think there mite of been some confusion along the way. Great post though ^^

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Actually Terra can fly too. And Boom Boom is more agile them they give credit, she is training with x-factor, new mutants, x-force for a long time. the problem is that after her x-force ended, Marvel forgot all character development she had and made her dumb, also I so her as a spammer in this scenario.

For tech sake, they just need one guy with tech advantage with a vastly tech gap to be better in this department, Bruce can share lol

And I'm not implying that the fight will finish right in the beginning, neither that is a stomp, I only picture heroes winning more times. Villains best chance is first round, I think.

I imagine this formation:

Heroes

Front - Cap, Aqualad

Middle - Bat, Gambit

Back - Petra, Boom Boom

Aerial Support - Hotspot, Terra

Villains

Front: Azula, Ming-Hua, Amom

Middle: Unalaq, Tarrlok,

Back: P'Li, Gazhan

Wildcard: Zaheer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: i was actually thnking different with gazhan in front with unalaq and tarrlock in frotn for the fountain rush of water and such. while ofc P'li and azula in the back casting shots, and having amon in the flanks with zaheer. Ming-hua would also be taking defense as well. I dont count Terra's air cause i think Gazhan would use his bending to give her a hard time to the point where she wouldn't even fly. Anyway i understand i just as i said was thinking more of an impact, dont worry though when i say these kind of the things the stomp doesn't come to my mind cause if it was a stomp the famous one liner " this is a spite thread plz lock" would come into play. i think though Zaheer and Azula would be MVP followed by amon, and amon was hardly touched until he lost his cool at the end. Anyway i added batman with the factor of on the feet kind of planner ( imo better than CA ), however both Azula and Zaheer do think their feet quite a bit as well. Anyway good chat though, hope others decide to join in as well.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Azula and Ming-Hua are the kind of girls that jump on action, go for the first blood because of that I don't picture them sitting back. Also because of that I can't see Tarrlok and Unalaq rushing to water fountain. And Gazhan is limited to lava rock, I don't think it's enough to avoid Terra goes airborne, I think Petra use earth too so he couldn't counter both. Amom was untouched by blood bending to mess with the aim of others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: not Ming, ming isnt gonna sit back, P'li will and i said that not ming and i shall quote = "while ofc P'li and azula in the back casting shots, " <-- as quoted as i said they will know each other well, but only have limited knowledge ( basic knowledge ) on the others as well. Azula has kept her distance at times when she feels she needs to, your right though she usually rushes in, however she doesn't rush in without a purpose, hint why i said she mite just sit back cracking lightning shots per say since they are pretty far away in distance wise. ( starting off ).

"Also because of that I can't see Tarrlok and Unalaq rushing to water fountain. And Gazhan is limited to lava rock, I don't think it's enough to avoid Terra goes airborne," <--- hes not limited to lava rock if he was going to use lava he could only use it as projectiles not turn the enemy's front into molton lava. As i said he could cause her difficulty to even use that. Terra isn't exactly the best earth person there is. "I think Petra use earth too so he couldn't counter both." <-- true that could be the situation. " Amom was untouched by blood bending to mess with the aim of others." <-- true, but his evasion is still impressive none the less.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25 Lunacyde  Moderator

Ugh, so many characters and rules....

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

villians win without much difficulty because they have a much stronger team Amon can solo boom boom and gambit the only person who can defeat Amon in h2h is batman and he gets taken out,by the rest of the benders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

Ugh, so many characters and rules....

8 is not that many lol

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: well ur welcome to watch the videos and that alone is their avg skills, being able to dodge quite a bit of stuff and such. Other Avatar threads mite show more feats and even avatar CaVs can show more XD

man maybe next time i dont want 2 be spoiled XD

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

No one on either team can metalbend or has telepathy so why is there a ruling on both?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord:lol i gave the videos for all those whom also don't know the avatar team very well. I also enjoy ur answer and stuff when it comes to threads ^^

@juiceboks: cause some of the characters i was gonna add in for range did have some metal powers and stuff, but yeah i just wanted to make sure/be positive on it trying to think of everything. ^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going with a hard fight, with villains winning. I do believe the team work of the red lotus is quite powerful with Zaheer most likely leading the group as well. Azula is sane which will also make her a very powerful threat, if not MVP due to her feats and such, I for one though, favor Ming due to her what seems like flawless movements. I think Ming would give heroes very much trouble assumed enough to also tip the scale in their favor. I do see batman's gadgets becoming a problem even the most basic of gadgets can cause lack of vision and large sounds as well as explosives. Just with standard knowledge on both sides i believe the avatar villains will understand or get an idea on how bruce would fight under these. Boom boom causing a lot of problems to i just feel though they mite be the only strong ones on their team that could give the their enemies a hard time. In conclusion i see villains winning a 6/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I say heroes . Aqualad electricity will pretty much deal with the water benders . & plus you have two amazing strategist on this battlefield Cap & Batman .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: true, but azula and zaheer are not necessary bad themselves nor is amon ^^. Ah ty for ur answer ^^

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: true, but azula and zaheer are not necessary bad themselves nor is amon ^^. Ah ty for ur answer ^^

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

You're right they aren't bad at all & Zaheer to me is the real threat here. He was really impressive in the past episodes I don't see how they can deal with him & his flight & his maneuverability was pretty good too. I just can't help but think there's some plot device in batman utility belt that can bring Zaheer down, lmao. But I doubt if Hotspot can be hurt by fire & Aqualad is pretty much immune to electricity & the temperatures in the water right? The benders all can be hurt by their respective elements & I think aqua lad can take the water benders how the fire bending guy took out the lady with the tentacle arms. I still don't see how they deal with Zaheer. Can Hotspot fly?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: i dont remember for hot spot i think he can float, but not fly. and your right batman prolly does have some kind of plot device in that belt XD

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heroes

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: i dont remember for hot spot i think he can float, but not fly. and your right batman prolly does have some kind of plot device in that belt XD

I think he was able to fly to on Teen Titans, I think he propelled himself by shooting fire out his hands behind him. But I think he has the maneuverability to take on Zaheer in the air. His aerial capabilities makes this a hard match for the heroes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: in TT he hovered, and then did spin kicks against Robin, but either way hes a pretty good fire bender. Do you feel this fight would be epic though?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't tagged. :'(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: "Alright if i have u on a side, its just cause i've seen u in a thread or two arguing/quoting for those characters suggesting you have basic knowledge, but i will admit some characters were hard to fight and don't got much fans to help them out so i picked u out of desperation for that character. Granted i didnt add all, just picked a few people and was ready to move on, so if i didnt call you out plz dont take it to shame just i took people from those threads and called them out." <-- Sorry i just picked a few people from a few threads and added them ;___;

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumps!