• 141 results
ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ShadowPro

This is definitely a vic for team 1, azula and zuzu obliterstomp, specially azula, just look at the lightning ball she made in the promise comic, it was almost like an electric henkidama

And zuko's firebending is almost her level except for the lack of lightning and blue fire

@arcus: right, because shes never shown to be ab le to learn her oponenet's weaknesses and all while watching them during a battle, oh wait...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@pierpat:

Considering Azula never had any such advantage, and never even landed a hit, it's enough to say that Katara was doing better in that fight. Sure something could have happened, but we can't debate unknowns

Well Tenzin left Kya and Bumi fighting Ming and Ghazan, then Ming and Ghazan show up and attack him, and Kya and Bumi are gone, what's he gonna think?

Why do you think he's pessimist.

I'd rather think that they are subdued/ko'd/they got away.

And we know that even high tier bending battles don't often involve deaths.

And even if he did think that, knowing it and seeing it happen in front of view has a completely different emotional impact.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: why do you think Tenzin would panic and be unable to fight? He's never been shown to be one to panic. And it's not like he's never been in battle before, there's a reason he was one of the ones to take down the Red Lotus the first time with Sokka, Tonraq, and Zuko @shadowpro: you mean like she did against Katara in the Crystal Catacombs? Oh, wait...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@pierpat: why do you think Tenzin would panic and be unable to fight? He's never been shown to be one to panic. And it's not like he's never been in battle before, there's a reason he was one of the ones to take down the Red Lotus the first time with Sokka, Tonraq, and Zuko

I'm not saying he'll go in a fetal position and cry, i'm saying he won't act cold and calculative as you would need.

Even with perfect morals i would not give majority to his team anyway,this is only an added reason.

We have never seen him actually witnessing a person he cared about getting hurt, he probably has the less true battle experience in here, he's been shown emotional when the family was at risk, even normally he ain't that cold blooded.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

Yeah, he showed emotions when his family was threatened, he got pissed, attacked the Red Lotus, and proceeded to beat Zaheer like a child

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@pierpat:

Yeah, he showed emotions when his family was threatened, he got pissed, attacked the Red Lotus, and proceeded to beat Zaheer like a child

again, attacked=/=killed.

as i've already stated, we have never seen him witnessing a family member getting wounded, just attacked.

Honestly given the character i'd imagine him to at least drop his current fight and go and check out the sibiling's condition, and that's good enough to give any top bender here an opening.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Team Bei Fong or Team Fire Nation. But i'm leaning on team Bei Fong for pure tenacity and aggression.

Tenzin is really the biggest problem here but i don't see him winning on his own.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team 1 or 4 depending on how much water they have

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@arcus said:

@pierpat:

again, attacked=/=killed.

as i've already stated, we have never seen him witnessing a family member getting wounded, just attacked.

Honestly given the character i'd imagine him to at least drop his current fight and go and check out the sibiling's condition, and that's good enough to give any top bender here an opening.

He was perfectly willing to call his siblings to help him fight the most dangerous benders in the world, who were known killers. He would have known that Kya and Bumi had been hurt (even getting knocked unconscious would count as being hurt, unless benders have a way to ko people without hurting them) when Ming Hua and Ghazan showed up, that or he would think that his family abandoned him (both would be difficult). He didn't go try to find his siblings, he kept fighting with just as much focus and determination as before.

Just because we've never seen him directly witnessing a family member getting hurt or wounded specifically doesn't mean we should assume he wouldn't be able to deal with it. I don't know why we would assume that, or why he would just give up fighting. He cares for people, doesn't mean he doesn't have a clue how to handle himself in a fight. If he was that bad he wouldn't have been called on to take down the Red Lotus

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: probably unalaq and tarlok then but im still on the fence

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: any particular reasons/thoughts in general?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: both teams are very accomplished benders but Zuko and Azula have lightning on their side, which the waterbenders wouldn't be able tank if they get hit. this is a hard one man. im feeling zuko and azula now

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: I don't think anyone here is tanking a direct hit from lightning. Problem is the time it takes Azula to charge her lightning

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: it didn't take to long for her to charge it. its like half a second at the most

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: iirc it takes longer, at least when she's tried using it against Zuko it has. Maybe not

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Arcus1

@koays: so you don't think Tonraq and Unalaq can win?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: No way. They've got an ocean at there backs and Unalaq Prefers large showy attacks. That's going almost ensure that all the other teams are going to gun for them initially

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: so you think everyone's going to focus on the waterbenders? What if they don't?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I think it's going to be hard not to. They both do field size moves that will have everyone on defense. Water bending team is taking out at least one team and doing damage to the others.

If they don't go for big moves then they won't be a target for everyone, but they also won't be as much of a threat to the other teams who uses more concentrated attacks.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: so you actually think the waterbenders are in a way the most powerful, which will end up working against them? Interesting

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Yea. I just don't see Lin, Azula, or Tenzin (the brains for their teams) seeing a tidal wave come out and deciding to target someone else. Between the ocean and ice attacks the water benders are going to make themselves the team to beat and whoever is left standing after they go down is who the match is really going to be between.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@arcus: Yea. I just don't see Lin, Azula, or Tenzin (the brains for their teams) seeing a tidal wave come out and deciding to target someone else. Between the ocean and ice attacks the water benders are going to make themselves the team to beat and whoever is left standing after they go down is who the match is really going to be between.

Fair point. I could see Azula trying to take out some of the weaker people in the confusion though. Who do you think will be left standing?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Koays

@arcus: Yea, or a stronger one really if everyone is focused on there own battles. I think in the end its going to be the Bei Fongs vs Team Zu vs Tenzin. And that the Bei Fongs will likely takes it after Tenzin drops Azula.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@arcus: Yea, or a stronger one really if everyone is focused on there own battles. I think in the end its going to be the Bei Fongs vs Team Zu vs Tenzin. And that the Bei Fongs will likely takes it after Tenzin drops Azula.

Yeah she might go for a strong one too

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Arcus1

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still sticking with Team 1. Team 2 & 3 still need to provide me with enough feats. And I'm saying not saying team 4 because Tonraq seems like a weak link; he could be blown off by Tenzin or put to blaze by any firebender there that could keep their distance.

Signed,

L. D.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still sticking with Team 1. Team 2 & 3 still need to provide me with enough feats. And I'm saying not saying team 4 because Tonraq seems like a weak link; he could be blown off by Tenzin or put to blaze by any firebender there that could keep their distance.

Signed,

L. D.

Tenzin could find it difficult to blow him away when he's got a significant amount of water. Same for the firebenders

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula and Zuko.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 or 3.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@highaccuser said:

Azula and Zuko.

any reasons?

Just better showings overall.

Unalaq and Tenzin in particular have some good showings, Lin and Su have generally been pretty solid-not to mention their unique fighting style could prove problematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@llehdevil said:

Signed,

L. D.

Tenzin could find it difficult to blow him away when he's got a significant amount of water. Same for the firebenders

True, but he and the firebenders could just as easily evade it and counterattack. They're quick on their feet.

And btw, I think you can add Bolin & Mako now. They have sufficient feats to hang in with a decent majority of people here.

Signed,

L. D.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Arcus1

@llehdevil:

Yeah, to avoid confusion I won't add them in this thread, but maybe another one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@llehdevil:

Yeah, to avoid confusion I won't add them in this thread, but maybe another one

Sounds good.

Signed,

L. D.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@arcus1:That's a cool FFA Team Battle. The Beifongs take it.

• Azula is a outclassed by Tenzin here but other than him, she's the best. However, she is not carrying her team. Lin or Su are more than capable of taking down Zuko before losing to her.
  • Kya and Bumi go down very fast honestly, and Tenzin cannot deal with the sisters combined
  • Either Beifong is a tier above Tonraq and either can take Unalaq with some metal here and there

Overall, Tenzin >= Azula >= Lin >= Suyin >= Unalaq > Zuko > Kya > Tonraq >>>> Bumi

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Unalaq and Tonraq, but if Azula doesn't go down quickly they'll be in trouble (their best bet is to stay on the water, and if Azula's there they can't do that).

If Azula goes down near the start: Team 4 6/10 with Unalaq as MVP. Lin and Suyin take 2/10, and Tenzin, Bumi, and Kya take 2/10.

If Azula lasts a while: Beifongs 4/10, Fire siblings 3/10, Unalaq and Tonraq 2/10, and Tenzin 1/10.

Unalaq>=Tenzin>Azula>=Suyin=Lin>=Zuko>Tonraq>Kya>Bumi

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By gunchar16

@arcus1: SaS Azula now(and Zuko but he has just 1 new feat and would be still their weak link), or just from before that?

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42 said:

I want to say Unalaq and Tonraq, but if Azula doesn't go down quickly they'll be in trouble (their best bet is to stay on the water, and if Azula's there they can't do that).

If Azula goes down near the start: Team 4 6/10 with Unalaq as MVP. Lin and Suyin take 2/10, and Tenzin, Bumi, and Kya take 2/10.

If Azula lasts a while: Beifongs 4/10, Fire siblings 3/10, Unalaq and Tonraq 2/10, and Tenzin 1/10.

Unalaq>=Tenzin>Azula>=Suyin=Lin>=Zuko>Tonraq>Kya>Bumi

This except I'd have Kya over Tonraq.