Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Flight + most raw skill and he is also the most brutal IMO.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

P'li tries to blow people up, that's fairly brutal too

Idk about skill, he's the only one who's not a master

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: He essentially got to master level or slightly below level airbending in around a month, and unlocked flight.

How doesn't he have the most raw talent? The others are also incredibly skilled, but I feel that he tops them.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arcus1

@etheral_dreams:

My mistake, I can see him having the most raw talent

He still got embarrassed by Tenzin, showing how much more he still has to learn. However, Tenzin was well suited to counter Zaheer, possibly better than the other Red Lotus members are

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer could take this, actually. Not due to fighting power or skill, but simply because of who his opponents are.

Ghazan is going to deck the halls with lava. It's what he does. He's going to melt the roads and walls to completely ruin Ming Hua's chances at remaining mobile and use earth defenses to block P'li's explosive attacks. No matter which of the three pulls ahead all Zaheer has to do is casually float out of their reach and bombard them with powerful air currents that will knock them into Ghazan's lava, even Ghazan himself as he's not heat proof.

P'li is the only one with the range to hit a flying Zaheer, but I don't think she's accurate enough to hit him.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer could take this, actually. Not due to fighting power or skill, but simply because of who his opponents are.

Ghazan is going to deck the halls with lava. It's what he does. He's going to melt the roads and walls to completely ruin Ming Hua's chances at remaining mobile and use earth defenses to block P'li's explosive attacks. No matter which of the three pulls ahead all Zaheer has to do is casually float out of their reach and bombard them with powerful air currents that will knock them into Ghazan's lava, even Ghazan himself as he's not heat proof.

P'li is the only one with the range to hit a flying Zaheer, but I don't think she's accurate enough to hit him.

I think she could, but it's not likely. What about the closeness of the ocean? Ming Hua has a potential for a lot of water to work with there.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Zaheer take it. Flight would give him the advantage over Ghazan. And airbending feels like the best element to combat the explosive attacks from P'li.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhhh going with Ming, too fast too furious. XD

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

Zaheer definitely needs flight to win. Without it I don't see him surviving against Ming Hua or P'li, both of whom are pretty difficult to avoid with straight up agility. Then there's Ghazan who, again, is probably melting the whole place down as the battle plays out, limiting escape options. Not to mention that airbending doesn't really have a killing move, which is why my initial strategy for him was to stay in the air and only attack to knock people into Ghazan's lava.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Arcus1

@metaljimmor: think it's a fairer fight with flight or without flight? I wasn't sure. If he didn't have flight he'd still have his glider

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Xenonyte

@metaljimmor said:

I think she could, but it's not likely. What about the closeness of the ocean? Ming Hua has a potential for a lot of water to work with there.

What one_upper said.

I'd normally give it to Zaheer due to raw skill and how well he did against the likes of Metal Clan, Republic City cops and other benders after only learning how to airbend in a month. Plus Zaheer has shown the ability to kill other people although that would be time consuming. Zaheer with flight is the only chance he has, I think he'd be beaten by either Ming Hua or P'li if he didn't have flight. The fact that Republic City is right next to such a large body of water gives Ming Hua a huge advantage, I could see the end battle being between Zaheer and Ming Hua with Ming Hua taking the slight edge simply due to the fact that she has so much water to utilize and overwhelm Zaheer with. And I don't recall P'li ever being able to use lightning which would be Ming Hua's only downfall.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenonyte: why wouldn't Ming be vulnerable to a combustion blast?

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Xenonyte

@arcus: with the amount of water she has at her disposal, no I wouldn't of thought so. Plus P'li has often been shown to be a very stationary target, she'd succumb to Ghazan before mounting any type of danger against Ming Hua who is and would be extremely mobile.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenonyte: Tonraq couldn't bkock one at the North Pole, I don't think water's good for blocking combustion

What if Ghazan didn't attack P'li?

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I wouldn't put Tonraq anywhere near Ming's level in skill plus I think her mobility would give her the edge. P'li is too stationary and in my opinion she's the most limited of the group - I'd think an aoe attack would overwhelm her.

Why wouldn't Ghazan attack P'li? He'd know that she'd be perhaps the easiest for him to take out seeing as she has nowhere near as much mobility as Zaheer and Ming.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenonyte:

Her mobility would be the best way to avoid combustion

Maybe he'd see Zaheer or Ming as a bigger threat and try to get them out early? Just a possibility

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: And risk getting a direct hit from P'li? I don't think so, but it's highly plausible that he'd do what you said. I'm just going with what I'd do in his situation and I'd take out the easiest of the three (in Ghazan's view) and then focus on taking out the harder targets.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@xenonyte: Plus P'li has often been shown to be a very stationary target,

Quite the contrary. Despite her size, P'Li has shown to be very agile.

Loading Video...

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Xenonyte

@gxrevolution96: Point taken.

But P'li is still far more stationary than either Zaheer or Ming, and she hasn't been shown to pull off her combustion ability whilst being mobile - she always stands still when using her combustion ability whilst Zaheer, Ming and to an extent even Ghazan can pull off bending techniques whilst using mobility (or just simply moving whilst performing bending techniques).

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Zaheer. Agile, able to fight at master level, brutal, evasive, can fly.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Ming Hua would litteraly solo P'Li and Zaheer....

• Ming Hua 8/10
  • Ghazan 1/10
  • P'Li 1/10
  • Zaheer 0/10

The skill, versatality, lethalness and speed gap is plain huge compared to her teammates.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ming dies before she makes it to the ocean. Ghazan dies to either P'li or Zaheer. Zaheer dodges P'li out and knocks her into one of Ghazan's leftover puddles or just KO's her.

Winner:

No Caption Provided

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42: Does Zaheer have flight? If he does then he wins. If not then P'li blows them all up.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42: Don't see how he doesn't win 9.5/10 then. Just fly out of range and let the others kill eachother and then throw the last member into lava. Ming might be a problem with so much water, but like you said, she'll die before she reaches it.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@vengefulshot: How does Ming Hua die? P'Li would never even dream of tagging her either. And Zaheer cannot beat Ghazan.

And how stupid are the other members to let Zaheer do that?

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhhh going with Ming, too fast too furious. XD

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vengefulshot

@anthp2000: She is 50 feet from any water, which she needs for the majority of her agility feats. P'li blows her up or Ghazan cuts her off with lava. With flight he does how is Ghazan tagging him? How are they going to stop him?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@anthp2000: She is 50 feet from any water, which she needs for the majority of her agility feats. P'li blows her up or Ghazan cuts her off with lava. With flight he does how is Ghazan tagging him? How are they going to stop him?

Ming Hua always has 2 water arms with her.

And how is Zaheer hurting him? I'd say it's a stalemate, but Ming Hua and P'Li can both one shot Zaheer, his flight is meaningless for anything other than stalling.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: OP doesn't specify that and she doesn't really.

Air fly by's. P'li can oneshot anyone here too, she'll have a much easier time tagging Ming than void Zaheer.