Avatar Korra vs Valkyrie Cain (Skulduggery Pleasant)

Hovant1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hovant1

Battle takes place in a empty city.

• Round one: Korra has mastered all elements and Valkyrie has her Necromancy and elemental magic, however she does not have her one hit KO stick. Neither has access to their full power, Avatar state for Korra and Darquesse for Valkyrie.

• Round two: Korra has access to Avatar state and Valkyrie to Darquesse

If any one needs info any info on Valkyrie just go here to the Wiki. http://skulduggery.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Cain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with Valkyrie Cain, i believe for both rounds, but mostly for round one more than anything. I think that Necromancy will throw korra off and give her the win. Reason why i bring this up alone and not the other things that per say could get valk the win, is because korra has a hard time with newer things. ( not bending per say ) With new things i mean fighting styles, magics, etc. She seems to struggle against opponents at first, and i honestly believe that is what's going to happen here, is that at first she's going to struggle, and so unless she faces her again or a couple more times, i feel that korra can't necessary match valk in that way. Granted valk mite not be using to bending herself, but i just feel its not as capitalized as it is for korra.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

@killerwasp: Killerwasp had good reasoning for round 1. I haven't really seen korra do many impressive things when in the avatar state to be honest, when val was darquesse I'm pretty sure she kicked a guys head off without even trying, the same guy who owned skulduggery in a sword fight, she layed waste to tons of people just for fun as well. Im going with val for both rounds.

Hovant1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Yeah I agree Darquesse should win against an Avatar state Korra, but I think Korra should be able to take Val in a tough fight in round 1, only because I think she would be able to throw out a lot more powerful attacks in the form of her bending and Val has had trouble with regular fodder before.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

@hovant1: Val's only had trouble with fodder when she takes them on with her fists, I remember one time in the book involving tesseract the assassin (the name escapes me it's the one where she first becomes darquesse) a few teenage girls were being possessed by these things and she took them out with mid difficulty whilst holding back in hand to hand. She was beat by fletcher (who was also being possessed and she didn't want to hurt him) but he even stated that she was much physically stronger than he was and MUCH stronger than ordinary fletcher.

Hovant1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Yeah I agree with all your points, but I just believe Korra has the actual strength advantage in her regular form when compared to Val in her Regular form, but I do understand and appreciate where you are coming from.