Avatar Korra vs One-Tailed Naruto

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ling_yao

Korra:

No Caption Provided

vs

Naruto (from part 1 of the manga):

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place at the Valley of the End

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

The start on opposite sides of the river

Basic knowledge of each other's abilities -- Naruto knows Korra can control the four elements, while Korra knows Naruto can clone himself, uses projectiles and has the rasengan.

Naruto has his standard assortment of shuriken, kunai, etc., but no summoning scrolls.

The Avatar State and Naruto's one tailed form are available to use.

Manga feats only for Naruto

Edit: Ok what's up with the image alignment?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Naruto blitzes and oneshots.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ling_yao

@juiceboks: http://s28.postimg.org/ixnt3a223/animation_korra.gif

Naruto isn't blitzing anyone.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ling_yao: when korra develops sharingan to actually see one tail naruto's movements, then you can say she won't be blitzed.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

When Part 1 Naruto moves faster than the speed of an explosion (1800 m/s -- 10,300 m/s) then you can say Naruto blitzes her.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ling_yao: korra will literally think about doing a move and naruto will already have knocked her out and killed her.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kyrees

@ling_yao: a whole lot of people in naruto react to explosions accordingly, a precious few react to tailed beast mode chakra and it took sharingan to react to it so to assume an explosion reaction is enough for korra, you are mistaken.

naruto's one tailed form is too much for korra, who is very fragile and will only take one swipe to kill her. anything that korra throws at naruto is instantly repelled by the kyuubi chakra.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Ok let me spell it out for you. The link I posted is a feat of Korra reacting to an explosion. Explosions have a minimum of 1,800 m/s detonation velocity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_velocity So unless you can prove *part 1* Naruto can go faster than that, Korra will be able to think and react to anything Naruto does.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@ling_yao: a whole lot of people in naruto react to explosions accordingly, a precious few react to tailed beast mode chakra and it took sharingan to react to it so to assume an explosion reaction is enough for korra, you are mistaken.

naruto's one tailed form is too much for korra, who is very fragile and will only take one swipe to kill her. anything that korra throws at naruto is instantly repelled by the kyuubi chakra.

"A whole lot"? Such as?

Korra withstood a hit from Vaatu's energy blast directly, and she also was able to deflect strikes from his arms with bending. They were equally or more destructive than Naruto's chakra arms. The kyuubi chakra isn't repelling getting smashed by a large house-sized boulder.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Change Korra to Aang. That'd be a good fight.

Naruto would likely beat Korra fairly quickly

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kyrees

@ling_yao: naruto, sasuke, kakashi ? virtually every ninja that has substitution jutsus ? they were already trained to react instantly when someone hits their blade and you think explosions are faster ? the only explosions that are problems to them is if they are attached to their bodies or worse they are surrounded by it.

they might be equally destructive but kyuubi chakra is whole lot more potent. korra can only go avatar mode, not the energy giant you see during the harmonic convergance and that alone makes her vulnerable. so what if one tailed naruto gets hit by boulders, he'd just plowed right through it. kyuubi chakra is strong enough to prevent naruto from being crushed or drowned.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@ling_yao: naruto, sasuke, kakashi ? virtually every ninja that has substitution jutsus ? they were already trained to react instantly when someone hits their blade and you think explosions are faster ?

they might be equally destructive but kyuubi chakra is whole lot more potent. korra can only go avatar mode, not the energy giant you see during the harmonic convergance and that alone makes her vulnerable. so what if one tailed naruto gets hit by boulders, he'd just plowed right through it. kyuubi chakra is strong enough to prevent naruto from being crushed or drowned.

Substitution and hitting their blade have nothing to do with explosions. Yes, explosions are faster, they're in the Mach 5+ range.

Do you have examples of the kyuubi chakra protecting him from getting crushed?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ling_yao: it has a connection considering the distance those explosions cover is still significantly slower as to how most of this guys react to attacks, like at the moment they touch each other where one guy has an explosive tag or other guy gets a wood bunshin so the original escapes.

he's not getting crushed, he's plowing through it. kyuubi chakra reacts on its own and it will protect naruto.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

This is soo annoying..

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ling_yao

@kyrees: There are no wood bunshins (clones) unless you're talking about Yamato or the First Hokage. Do you even know what you're talking about?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kyrees

@ling_yao: did you even watch part 1 to know what kind of wood bunshins i am talking about ? you are questioning my knowledge over 1 thing ?

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@ling_yao: did you even watch part 1 to know what kind of wood bunshins i am talking about ?

A wood bunshin is a clone.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Clone_Technique

Only Yamato, Madara Uchiha, and Hashirama Senju (the first Hokage) even use it. Other people can't because it's a technique related to the wood release bloodline.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

i wish i had my this thread makes me cry gif

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ling_yao: why make a thread if you had a winner picked.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Have I said I think Korra would win? I'm more taking issue with the notion that Naruto so easily blitzes Korra.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ling_yao: see, you pull up part 2 material when part 1 material mostly refers to the wood part in body replacment technique as a wood clone. it's only when wood jutsu got used when wood bunshin would finally get its full meaning.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nerdchore

@ling_yao: because he does, nothing in avatar universe is capable of of seeing elt alone reacting or dodging naruto in one tailed form. it took sasuke a skilled tactical ninja who could out manuever naruto normally, a sharigan upgrade to track his speed. so unless korra has the power of a sharingan she is not fast enough to dodge naruto.

@easternwind I know right..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@ling_yao: see, you pull up part 2 material when part 1 material mostly refers to the wood part in body replacment technique as a wood clone. it's only when wood jutsu got used when wood bunshin would finally get its full meaning.

No, the words "wood clone" were never associated with the technique you're talking about, Kawarimi no Jutsu.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Replacement_Technique

The technique doesn't even necessarily involve wood. It tends to be a log of some sort, but it can be any object nearby that's handy.

Anyways, this is not a speed technique. It's a magical technique, ninjutsu, that switches your position with that of a nearby object. But knowing the technique does not make you fast outside of it. That's like saying a magic spell to teleport, such as apparation from Harry Potter, makes all your movements lightspeed. No, you can only move like that within the technique, not outside of it.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kyrees

@ling_yao: the animes and the characters and the comics would say otherwise, not the wikia and it's mostly wood.

the point would be the fact you can react on mere touch with such a technique indicates a higher reaction rate on other dangers that would take to time to hit, just like that explosion. it's irrelevant whether it's magical or not, reacting to do that is all that counts.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ling_yao

@nerdchore: So do you have proof that Naruto moves faster than an explosion? The Sharingan upgrade is irrelevant because there's no evidence that Sasuke was fast enough to react to an explosion before the upgrade.

@kyrees said:

@ling_yao: the animes and the characters and the comics would say otherwise, not the wikia and it's mostly wood.

the point would be the fact you can react on mere touch with such a technique indicates a higher reaction rate on other dangers that would take to time to hit, just like that explosion. it's irrelevant whether it's magical or not, reacting to do that is all that counts.

I disagree, but that's just semantics.

Dangers that would take time to hit? Do you mean dangers as fast as an explosion? Such as?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Naruto tanks fire blasts in his base form. 1:14

Does it again 3:14

Healing Korra can't beat 6:50

Blows fire away with a scream 8:51

NARUTO'S SPEED 10:40 and 11:15 and 11:35

Let's not forget the clones 12:45 and 13:25

The funny thing is that's all before Naruto goes into 1 tailed mode.

15:10

Korra gets speed blitzed and killed.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RolandAlderas

@ling_yao: Ok? Ill get scans tomorrow. They don't change much from that fight at all.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nerdchore
Loading Video...

this isnt even one tailed naruto and hes fast enough to glide on water and deflect fireballs with chakra. sasukes sharigan cant even keep track of his speed currently. One tailed is like 5 times faster and more powerful than this.

@rolandalderas i totally posted this video and then saw you posted the same one. great minds think alike lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Even one tail is faster than korra.....

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: They actually do a bunch. Naruto's chakra hands never get huge, Sasuke never piledrives Naruto into the ground, etc.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ling_yao: I've read it. Naruto's speed stays the same as does his durability. Thus, he wins.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kyrees

@ling_yao: basically any elemental attack that has put enough force in to it. zaku's air blast is one of them and sasuke dodge it. can i prove that they are on the same speed ? no but can you prove the explosion gif above is actually the same on what is written on the wikia ?

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ling_yao: I've read it. Naruto's speed stays the same as does his durability. Thus, he wins.

Can you prove that? Again, manga feats only. The clip from the anime is not proof for the manga.

@kyrees said:

@ling_yao: basically any elemental attack that has put enough force in to it. zaku's air blast is one of them and sasuke dodge it. can i prove that they are on the same speed ? no but can you prove the explosion gif above is actually the same on what is written on the wikia ?

What's written on Wikipedia is the scientific range of speeds for explosions. 1800 m/s (which is between Mach 4 and 5) is the *minimum* speed. So yes, the explosion from the gif is at least that speed.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you are seriously korra wanking

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RolandAlderas

@ling_yao: Yea I'll dig those up.

Speed feats for Korra? Aside from blocking the explosion?

Again, Naruto probably moves faster than she can even see. Unless you can prove she'd be able to see him, I feel like I'd be wasting my time.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Avatar is always being wanked.. specially against Naruto as if the Avatar verse has something to prove :P.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tohoma

@ling_yao said:

@rolandalderas: I said manga feats only in the OP.

Mmm'kay

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the panels above we have Gaara's sand blocking an explosion at point blank range establishing that Gaara's auto defense can respond to speeds at least 1800m/s.

During the chuunin exams, Lee was able to bypass his auto defense, logically making him faster than that 1800m/s at the minimum as shown below.

No Caption Provided

During the last stage of the chuunin exams, Sasuke was able to emulate that speed with his sharingan via training with Kakashi. By the time of Naruto and Sasuke's fight, Sasuke is able to read and react to those speeds. But however he was speedblitzed and had a hard time reacting meaning during this fight, Naruto was moving faster than Rock Lee. Also note that Naruto isn't using his One-tailed form yet.

No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kyrees

@ling_yao: you just picked up that fact on the wiki, in which anyone can change at this point and most comicviners don't use the wiki as a resource for that reason. it's also worth mentioning that you neglect a whole lot of factors in that room to assume that its explosion is actually on that speed when in fact it could be slower or it could be faster. how much air was inside the room ? how big was the gasoline ? what was the room temperature ?

you picked up the number game, prove it with the gif with your calculations.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: seriously, ive been noticing it a lot lately.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DBVSE7

@nerdchore: Yep.. only Naruto though. Not the others in the HST.

The funniest part about it is.. most of the battles are against Naruto mid and high tiers XD.. Avatar mid and high tiers don't even compare with Narutos.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RolandAlderas

@nerdchore: lol yea I had to post that fight. One of my favorite.

@dbvse7: People just typically forget how fast shinobi actually are. No avatar characters have been really fast and there are few speed feats to draw from.

ling_yao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ling_yao

@tohoma: Ah, good, an actual attempt to present evidence. Thank you.

There's no way to prove that the sand shield didn't act preemptively before the tags exploded. Lee being able to hit through Gaara's sand is more an indicator that it's still subsonic. For one, he doesn't start making shockwaves from breaking the sound barrier until after he releases the gates. Second, Sasuke supposedly trained up to Lee's unweighted speed in order to use the chidori technique, but chidori itself is subsonic. It has to be; it gained its name for the sound it makes that the target hears before being hit. The target wouldn't hear anything if the person using chidori had to be moving at supersonic speeds.

Whereas with Korra, the portrayal of the scene necessitates that she reacted to it. We see the explosion reflected in her eyes before she makes any motions.

@rolandalderas: She obviously saw the explosion in order to react to it. We're even shown the reflection of it in her eyes, in slow motion.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SirNeko
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: i know, can you imagine if they would have said current naruto vs korra? LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers