• 165 results
#1 Posted by Rock lee (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I say naruto could beat ang but kitara could beat ino

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang could beat Naruto. Kataara could beat Naruto. Toph could definitely beat Naruto. Sokka couldn't beat Naruto. Lots of Avatar characters can beat Naruto characters.

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

question are they 15?

#4 Posted by Rock lee (59 posts) - - Show Bio

there 12 in this fight but naruto in 9 taild form could kick ang,kitara,saka(duh) and toph

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock lee says:

"there 12 in this fight but naruto in 9 taild form could kick ang,kitara,saka(duh) and toph"

naruto hasn't reach nine tailed yet he is only in one tail form as 12 and i think they are even aang and naruto but in the end to me naruto wins

#6 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Aang could beat Naruto. Kataara could beat Naruto. Toph could definitely beat Naruto. Sokka couldn't beat Naruto. Lots of Avatar characters can beat Naruto characters."

How?

#7 Posted by Rock lee (59 posts) - - Show Bio

they dont beat naruto simple and sorry copy i meant naruto with the 9 tails chakra on you know where the chak ra takes the form of a fox with one tail

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

power kid says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Aang could beat Naruto. Kataara could beat Naruto. Toph could definitely beat Naruto. Sokka couldn't beat Naruto. Lots of Avatar characters can beat Naruto characters."
How?"

Their extensive martial Arts knowledge and their bending. They can control the very elements around them, thereby using the sheer force of the Nature around them to mutilate Naruto.

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar have Jesus, Game over. Peace and good night

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock lee says:

"they dont beat naruto simple and sorry copy i meant naruto with the 9 tails chakra on you know where the chak ra takes the form of a fox with one tail"

uhh do you mind repeating the last part of that sentence cause idk what your asking?

#11 Posted by Rock lee (59 posts) - - Show Bio

bacickly naruto kicks assss with the demon chakra around him

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"Avatar have Jesus, Game over. Peace and good night"

Jesus pwns Naruto. You said it yourself, He has a demon chakra. Jesus is very anti-demons. Avatar wins.

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock lee says:

"bacickly naruto kicks assss with the demon chakra around him "

oh yea he does but you have to give aang credit the way i see it they are pretty even but to me in the end naruto wins

#14 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"power kid says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
How?"
Their extensive martial Arts knowledge and their bending. They can control the very elements around them, thereby using the sheer force of the Nature around them to mutilate Naruto."

Naruto characters can to

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Naruto characters against which Avatar characters? That is the realy question. I mean someone like Aang could beat most Naruto characters but then someone like Sokka could beat very few.

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Naruto characters against which Avatar characters? That is the realy question. I mean someone like Aang could beat most Naruto characters but then someone like Sokka could beat very few.

#17 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Now watch, they'll say Sokka just so Naruto can win.

#18 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Saska(Spelling?) vs Zuko. I think that would be a great one, I am rooting for Zuko though.

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang creates a bottomless chasm with his earthbending and all the naruto characters fall down it and never come back up he then closes it squishing them all.

#20 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I would like to see Saska(Spelling?) vs Zuko. I think that would be a great one, I am rooting for Zuko though."

zuko can't perform lighting attacks right?

#21 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Aang creates a bottomless chasm with his earthbending and all the naruto characters fall down it and never come back up he then closes it squishing them all."

now thats a little bull narto character can climb on walls with ease and naruto will create so many clones that they would make a area for them to stand and jump back up

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Note BOTTOMLESS. They will have no place to stand on because there is no floor. and aang can close it easily and quickly. Far too fast for any naruto character to escape in fact.
Post Edited:2007-10-06 19:33:27

#23 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Note BOTTOMLESS. They will have no place to stand on because there is no floor. and aang can close it easy."

i'm assuming you did not get my post. its hard to explain but i'll give it a try

Naruto make so many clones that they are on the side of the walls and grab hands then expand from left to right and hold it there using their chakra to keep em in place then the naruto characters land on the Naruto's and they jump back into the air and land on normal ground

#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

And Aang could create a volcano beneath the feet of Naruto. And then naruto will be caught in the lava flow and burn up in the way he deserves to burn, Slowly and painfully.

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. So, for the sake of simple argument's sake, let's say it's Naruto vs. Aang. Now, Sure, Naruto can make tons of clones at once, but Aang's airbending gives him unlimited speed potential, allowing him to fly and race circles around them. Then, you say his Demon Chakra and what not. Well, Aang has his Avatar State, in which his powers are increased tenfold and he can control every element. Now, do you honestly think that Naruto can beat the Earth itself?

#26 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"And Aang could create a volcano beneath the feet of Naruto. And then naruto will be caught in the lava flow and burn up in the way he deserves to burn, Slowly and painfully."

aang can't use the fire element yet if i'm right

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Note BOTTOMLESS. They will have no place to stand on because there is no floor. and aang can close it easy."

i'm assuming you did not get my post. its hard to explain but i'll give it a try

Naruto make so many clones that they are on the side of the walls and grab hands then expand from left to right and hold it there using their chakra to keep em in place then the naruto characters land on the Naruto's and they jump back into the air and land on normal ground"

And aang would notice and create a gust of wind so strong that the naruto clones would all fall down even further and fall until they hit the earth's mantle and burn up.

#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"And Aang could create a volcano beneath the feet of Naruto. And then naruto will be caught in the lava flow and burn up in the way he deserves to burn, Slowly and painfully."

aang can't use the fire element yet if i'm right"

In avatar state he can.

#29 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"I would like to see Saska(Spelling?) vs Zuko. I think that would be a great one, I am rooting for Zuko though."
zuko can't perform lighting attacks right?"
He hasn't yet. But I have a feeling he will by the end of the third book.
#30 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
i'm assuming you did not get my post. its hard to explain but i'll give it a try Naruto make so many clones that they are on the side of the walls and grab hands then expand from left to right and hold it there using their chakra to keep em in place then the naruto characters land on the ***Naruto's*** and they jump back into the air and land on normal ground"
And aang would notice and create a gust of wind so strong that the naruto clones would all fall down even further and fall until they hit the earth's mantle and burn up."

charka is holding them in place

#31 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
He isn't a master of it but he can use it. He doesn't like to because he burned his friend with it. But he can do it.
#32 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
He hasn't yet. But I have a feeling he will by the end of the third book. "

to me its sauske cause of the sharigan

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
In avatar state he can."

i've never seen him use it

#33 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
He isn't a master of it but he can use it. He doesn't like to because he burned his friend with it. But he can do it. "

o yeah now i remeber he burned katara with it

#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
i'm assuming you did not get my post. its hard to explain but i'll give it a try Naruto make so many clones that they are on the side of the walls and grab hands then expand from left to right and hold it there using their chakra to keep em in place then the naruto characters land on the ***Naruto's*** and they jump back into the air and land on normal ground"
And aang would notice and create a gust of wind so strong that the naruto clones would all fall down even further and fall until they hit the earth's mantle and burn up."

charka is holding them in place"

Charka has it's limits. I'm sure a 150,000 mph gust of wind would overwhelm it.

#35 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
charka is holding them in place"
Charka has it's limits. I'm sure a 150,000 mph gust of wind would overwhelm it. "

naruto has unlimited charka

#36 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

150,000 mph winds would tear apart concrete like tissue paper. Naruto's body is much softer then concrete. Therefore his body will be torn apart.

#37 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"150,000 mph winds would tear apart concrete like tissue paper. Naruto's body is much softer then concrete. Therefore his body will be torn apart."

true but he also has healing factor which would give the other guys eneough time to get away

#38 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
to me its sauske cause of the sharigan Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
In avatar state he can."
i've never seen him use it"
Isn't that just a lightning attack? If so Zuko has a pretty could chance cause his uncle taught him how to redirect lighning.
#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Would a healing factor work if your a bunch of dust particle sized pieces? And 150,000 mph winds would rip apart a human in a nanosecond.

#40 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
In avatar state he can."
Isn't that just a lightning attack? If so Zuko has a pretty could chance cause his uncle taught him how to redirect lighning. "

your talking about chidroi which is a attack on a hand which i'm pretty sure zuko can't re direct and sharigan gives saskue the ability to read moves

#41 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
In avatar state he can."
Isn't that just a lightning attack? If so Zuko has a pretty could chance cause his uncle taught him how to redirect lighning. "

your talking about chidroi which is a attack on a hand which i'm pretty sure zuko can't re direct and sharigan gives saskue the ability to read moves

"

It only works on Jutsu idiot.

#42 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
In avatar state he can."
your talking about chidroi which is a attack on a hand which i'm pretty sure zuko can't re direct and sharigan gives saskue the ability to read moves "
It only works on Jutsu idiot."

WTF is your problem i'm trying to have a good argument i'm not saying sauske would win no matter what

#43 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

You are still defending the Naruto characters even though we have torn your arguments apart.

#44 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
In avatar state he can."
your talking about chidroi which is a attack on a hand which i'm pretty sure zuko can't re direct and sharigan gives saskue the ability to read moves "
WTF is your problem i'm trying to have a good argument i'm not saying sauske would win no matter what"
His eye thing is the move you were talking about? From what I understand it does allow him to copy jutsu's. So I am not sure it would work so much with Zuko sense bending Fire isn't the same thing. I do think it would be an amazing fight.
#45 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"You are still defending the Naruto characters even though we have torn your arguments apart."
We have done no such thing. He is arguing very well. It was rude to call him an idiot for putting up good arguments.
#46 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"You are still defending the Naruto characters even though we have torn your arguments apart."

you have torn nothing your making it sound like aang is a master at the elements when he still learning how to do water and earth

#47 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

And aang can create any natural disaster short of a meteorite impact. How can naruto compete with that? He has no chance of competing with aang when Aang can create a hail storm with hail the size of fully loaded minivans.

#48 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"And aang can create any natural disaster short of a meteorite impact. How can naruto compete with that? He has no chance of competing with aang when Aang can create a hail storm with hail the size of fully loaded minivans."
He can? When has he done this?
#49 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
We have done no such thing. He is arguing very well. It was rude to call him an idiot for putting up good arguments."

If he is then why is he dodging the 150,000 mph winds tearing naruto apart?

@Copy. Rock lee never said we couldn't use avatar state aang.

#50 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
We have done no such thing. He is arguing very well. It was rude to call him an idiot for putting up good arguments. "

thank you

"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Nobody says:
"Copy says:
"Dreadnaught says:
In avatar state he can."
WTF is your problem i'm trying to have a good argument i'm not saying sauske would win no matter what"His eye thing is the move you were talking about? From what I understand it does allow him to copy jutsu's. So I am not sure it would work so much with Zuko sense bending Fire isn't the same thing. I do think it would be an amazing fight. "

yea i agree it would be but what i meant is that when zuko throw fire balls at him the sharigan would see where its going before it reaches there. I'm pretty sure about that but their is a possibility that the sharigan only works with people with charka but i'm not to sure