Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Z___

Rules

15 min. prep. for both teams. No one's allowed to bring anyone else to the fight.

Morals off, bloodlust on, no jobbing & no insanity. Everyone is fighting to the best of their ability.

No BFR.

Zaheer does not get his flying abilities.

Takes place on a sandy, rocky, aquatic beach.

Starting Distance:

Red Lotus start at the shore, Ming~Hua's feet touching the water ever so slighty... (Only a pool of water.)

Ghazan is in his "stance".

Zaheer starts a foot above the air.

A 5-minute stare down applys!

Z'

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one could give Azula a good fight, all together they should win. Ming Hua might go down to lightning, but we've never seen Azula use it as quickly as Mako

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The three of them together should defiantly be able to take her down.

With Zaheers high speed aerial attacks coming at her, she'd have to be dodging practically the whole fight. And one wrong flip or turn and she'll land in a pool of lava.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Z___

Okay, thanks!

Z'

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Z___

@joewell: @arcus: I've restricted Zaheer's flying abilities, does this change anything? I just watched the finale and damn is he powerful with those aerial skills. I think Azula has a more than just a chance now.

Z'

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula wins imo

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer vs Azula was already a debatable battle (there's a thread for it) that Zaheer stood a decent chance at winning. Adding Ming Hua and Ghazan pretty much guarantees a win for Azula

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By GXrevolution96

Its a stomp. I love Azula to pieces but there is no way that she can win, sorry. On 1 on 1, proably but together, there is just no way. Lava bending + combustion bending? Azula struggled with Katara and Ming-Hua is arguably more powerful than Katara. The only Red Lotus Azula could defeat in a 1 on 1 is Zaheer and maybe Ghazan. I do think that if Azula gets prep shell stand more of a chance.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula is skilled enough to destroy maybe two of them at a time or maybe three of them at a time if p'li isn't one of them.(Tenzin was doing fine against Ghazan, Zaheer, and Ming but when P'li was at long range and was adding suppressive fire like usual it was impossible) All four i doubt it. But one on one she would annhilate most benders thats not a avatar or some master who has been studying for years in the avatar universe, thats how powerful and potent of a bender she is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: did u read the title? its those three vs her... p'li isn't here.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Oh if p"li isn't here then azula takes this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: cause its ming, zaheer, and ghazan. "Zaheer does not get his flying abilities." <-- is taken away, and that she is sane and is also bloodlusted also its not in character, so that is why. Tenzin could hold 3 of them and could of made a long fight not to mention tenzin did beat zaheer, azula could do the same she was an excellent bender, cold hearted, calculating b*tch that could figure out weaknesses with in a few seconds at most without even having to fight necessary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @arcus: actually nvm zaheer solos, he never took away the ability to choke people to death, so yeah if he takes that away she can win, or if he made it in character she could win.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Tenzin wasn't really beating all three, he was just evading and holding them off, which is what airbenders are great at.

Ming and Ghazan losing to Mako and Bolin doesn't make them bad, it just means the brothers have improved a lot. Azula has never fought anyone like Ghazan, and she's not used to Ming and Zaheer's styles either

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Oh here we go. Azula is one of the most skilled if not the most skilled fire bender in the avatar universe if we ignore current zuko and ozai.(Two people who acknowledged her level of power and skill) And katara herself, a very powerful water bender and far more powerful than ming stated that zuko even under the affects of sozin's comet needed more help if he was going to take down azula. Azula plays around with team avatar on occasion and gives aang trouble all the time.

Her fire bending is far more powerful than any fire bender in the avatar universe. She utilizes Blue flames, flames that are far more intense, and hotter than red, or yellow or orange flames. She is capable of lightning generation which would one shot nearly anyone in the avatar universe if taken directly. She is ridiculously agile like the likes of an assassin. And is even far more martially proficient than zuko in close combat.(zuko nearly took down an earthbender with close combat alone.)

I would elaborate more. But considering our last debate of Zuko vs P'li. i don't know....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @arcus: actually nvm zaheer solos, he never took away the ability to choke people to death, so yeah if he takes that away she can win, or if he made it in character she could win.

just like he did to tenzin. oh wait.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You forgot Iroh and Jeong Jeong

Katara saying that Zuko would need help is irrelevant here because these three would beat Zuko. Anyway, it was Iroh who said Zuko would need help not Katara, Katara just reminded him that he said that when Zuko accepted the Agni Kai

Azula gives Aang trouble mainly because of how he fights. Katara was beating Azula in Ba Sing Se

Blue flames are irrelevant, and when in the show have they actually shown a significant difference. Lightning is powerful but it can be avoided, and Azula has never shown the ability to make instant lightning

Zuko would have lost against that earthbender if he didn't start firebending

Close combat is nice, but how is she supposed to get close to a serious Ghazan?

Don't get me wrong I'm not denying her skill at all. 1 on 1 she could give any of these three a great fight, maybe a majority. But the Red Lotus members are also incredibly skilled, and it's 3 on 1. And unlike Aang and the Gaang, they're willing to kill

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghazan if he's not jobbing kills her. He managed to melt the Northern Air Temple and the mountain that it was built on rather casually, and he brought down a large portion of the mountain on himself, also easily. Remember that lava (actually, what Ghazan makes is magma)is nearly two thousand degrees F.

Azula won't have a chance to get close because she will be getting assaulted by Zaheer and Ming-Hua. Air and water are very efficient for taking down fire.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Difficult, but with prep Azula could pull it off. Zap Ming-Hua with electricity when she touches the water, which she will, seeing as how those water arms are her primary offense.

Ghazan is a threat, but nothing she can't handle IMO. The real problem is Zaheer possibly speedblitzing her. None of them have a defense against her lightning, which is arguably more powerful than Mako's, and she is an extremely gifted tactician.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: i wasn't referring them to losing to mako and bolin cause that was silly, but Azula is on a whole different league, she took on characters that were imo better fighters, and first of their kind as well ( metal bending, air bending ( she had never faced an air bender before aang ), etc. Anyway thats why i think she can win, shes a way smarter fighter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: just like he tried to do it to korra in avatar state, oh wait! or just like did it to the earth queen in character as the first and final move on her with air bender, oh wait! or just like how this is a bloodlusted fight, oh wait!

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: They can dodge her lightning. She could electrocute Ming Hua, but the Red Lotus could also attack her while she was charging her lightning.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: just like he tried to do it to korra in avatar state.. O WAIT

A poisoned korra just lying there. About as much of a fighter as the earth queen. Like azula... no.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: How, exactly? I don't recall anyone ever dodging lightning.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: He's only ever done it to people who can't fight back.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: Aang dodged Ozai's lightning repeatedly, and Ozai could spam lightning. Zuko was also fast enough to intercept Azula's lightning (I realize that's not dodging it, but really dodging would be easier than intercepting

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Azula is incredibly mobile and capable of running on walls. She never even stays still in a fight, she's always moving. Ghazan isn't melting her.

@arcus: Forgot about that. Aang is capable of dodging lightning, but part of that was because he was gliding through the air at a great range. Unless they're half a mile away, the only one who's realistically capable of dodging lightning is Zaheer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: doesn't matter he still did it regardless or attempted to...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: How's she going to stay moving when everything around her is melting into lava?

Zuko was still able to intercept it, which is as good as or better than dodging it, at close range

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I don't know what show you've been watching, but Ghazan doesn't move that fast. For one thing, they're on a beach, so his lava bending won't respond as well with sand as it does regular earth. Azula can move faster than he can spread lava anyway.

Zuko didn't have to worry about intercepting it most of the time, he just absorbed it through his fingers and redirected it. He started running towards Katara and was already in motion by the time Azula fired it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: doesn't matter he still did it regardless or attempted to...

lol, he hasn't, ergo cannot, use it on an active bender who's running about. Earth queen and korra, both opponents he fought, were pretty much sitting there going, 'please, choke me to death!'

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: He started moving after Azula fired it because he saw she had aimed at Katara instead of him. What speed feats does Zuko have that put him so far ahead of Ghazan? He's not airbender fast, but he doesn't have to be. Heck I think Katara might have even dodged Azula's lightning, but I don't remember for sure

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Katara was only a foot or so to Zuko's side, but farther back. Keep in mind that he coaxed her into firing lightning at him so he could defeat her, so he knew it was coming. The Red Lotus have no idea that Azula can shoot lightning, either.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: That's all you'd have to move to dodge lightning. They might not know she has lightning, but they'd figure it out once she started charging

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Hardly. Ming-Hua can't fight without water, and she didn't react at all when Mako started charging up. That's also assuming that she doesn't blitz them with her superior firebending.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: well he didnt really fight the earth queen XD, and she was standing... so

deal with it XD. Anyway your right both targets were down, and as i said before azula would win, i just think that a bloodlusted zaheer could do it and would do it if it's not in character. It goes with the same arguments for tarrlock and stuff.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: Mako doesn't need to charge for lightning, his is weaker but faster

Obviously her firebending is superior because they're not firebenders. Doesn't mean she can blitz them

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Azula can take one or two of them at the same time, but not all four.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: It takes a second or so for him to charge, but it's still charging. Azula was shown to take around that much time when she fought Zuko. I'm saying her firebending is superior not because she's a firebender, but because she's accomplished more with her element than anyone in this fight except Ghazan. That and she's insanely agile, almost as much as a natural airbender like Aang.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: I've never seen him have to charge, regardless he's still much faster than Azula.

Ming Hua's pretty accomplished too, how many benders can bend perfectly without arms? Azula can't

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: He makes the same hand movements when he needs to use lightning.

And that's a BS argument. Ming-Hua bends without arms because she has to. Korra did the same when her hands were tied. You're grasping at straws.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: Show me one time when Mako had to charge lightning like Azula

Sure other benders can bend without arm movements, but not anywhere near the degree Ming Hua does. Korra could still use her arms, and her bending was limited. Bumi and psychic benders are the only ones we've seen bend with anything close to Ming Hua's level of control without arm movement

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Watch his fight against Ming-Hua. It takes him a couple of seconds to electrocute her.

That latter part of your argument is BS. Benders don't bend without their arms because they have no need to. You're saying Ming-Hua is better than them because she doesn't have any arms? Load of crap. She's compensating for an infirmity.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Arcus1

@mrunsmiley: I have, and he didn't need to go through the whole charging sequence like Azula did

Remember the earthbender guide in The Great Divide. He was freaking out when he broke his arms because he couldn't bend. Remember how surprised everyone was when Bumi revealed he could bend while trapped in the metal box? They all figured he couldn't bend because he couldn't move his arms (or the rest of his body)

When Katara fought Mai by the river, Mai pinned her wrists to a tree and Katara had to stop bending because she couldn't move her arms

If benders were capable of bending perfectly without arm movement then chaining them or restraining their movement, like Zhao did to Aang or Zaheer did to Korra, would be completely redundant

I'm not saying Ming Hua is more skilled because she doesn't have arms, I'm merely pointing out that she's more skilled than you're giving her credit for

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: The "charging sequence" isn't as long as you're implying. Azula takes only seconds when she's going after Katara, who's hiding under a building when Zuko's out of commission.

No one's debating how skilled Ming-Hua is. She's extremely skilled. It's just that Azula's well-equipped to take her out, especially when Ming-Hua's entire fighting style keeps her in contact with water.