Avatar Battle! Ladies vs Gents (Read First)

• 178 results
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Jezer

@cascadeking09 said:

" @Jezer:  Wat do u mean at the least. She attacked Azula twice on her own and both were blocked and then her and Aang defended her attack together and were about to double team her before Zuko showed up..   "

...Just watch the video I posted, in my last post, starting from the specific time I put.

That is the point in the battle that people have been referring to. It is after Zuko shows up, when Katara takes on Azula, while Zuko takes on Aang.

Otherwise, I don't know how to answer your question. It's observable in that video.     

As for Zuko and Azula being even, my mistake in saying he's better than her. I just went back and watched the video, and they were in fact even. 
However, it looked like he was about to redirect her lightning back at her - and defeat her(before Katara butted in). In that sense, he has slightly more skill than her.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Fire Star
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Aqua11500: Better feats I would say not. About the same. I still would put Azula above Katara, as Katara has enough trouble with her, aswell as Zuko. "
She owned Azula, Zuko had to come in and save her ass during the final fight in season 2.Shows what you remember...*rolls eyes* I can post the fight if you'd like me to?  and Yes she has shown more versatility and power with her feats.Most of Azula's feats involves her wit and tactical style of fighting.Katara's on the other hand shows her range over different forms of water,wave frequencies etc.. "

The skill of lightning isn't tactical style fighting, it shows her maturity as a firebender. If your going to say that versatility is different amounts of water in waves,than I can say that Azula is just as versatile because of her range in the amount of fire she can produce.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#153  Edited By cascadeking09
@Jezer said:
"
@cascadeking09 said:

" @Jezer:  Wat do u mean at the least. She attacked Azula twice on her own and both were blocked and then her and Aang defended her attack together and were about to double team her before Zuko showed up..   "

...Just watch the video I posted, in my last post, starting from the specific time I put.

That is the point in the battle that people have been referring to. It is after Zuko shows up, when Katara takes on Azula, while Zuko takes on Aang.

Otherwise, I don't know how to answer your question. It's observable in that video.     

As for Zuko and Azula being even, my mistake in saying he's better than her. I just went back and watched the video, and they were in fact even. 
However, it looked like he was about to redirect her lightning back at her - and defeat her(before Katara butted in). In that sense, he has slightly more skill than her.

"
Yeah. I watched again. I saw what you're talking about. That doesn't mean that Azula isn't capable of taking out Katara, it was that she underestimated her opponent as she always does Zuko and then it was her luck that Zuko was there to bail her out. Im sure she could've figured something else out if Zuko didn't interfere she didnt look worried or affraid Katara was about  to crush her.

Im confused about that second part. Are u talkin his fight in the cave against Katara or his agni kai against Azula? He would definitely have beaten Azula if Katara weren't there.The entire time he  was basically playing with her and then tried to goad her into firing lightning at him. Redirecting it would have been easy for him since he did the same to Ozai.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By FLCL1
@Jezer:  
.........................................long post dude, how much time did you spend on this? 

you proved my point AGAIN.  
you stated that toph can see a firebender bend because they shoot flames from the ground...and what does aang do? i have already stated that to launch an effective attack that can bust through toph's defense aang must be on the ground considering his best air bending feats has happened when he was planted on the ground or used the ground. 
im sorry im still missing the point of the floating thing. he can float, ok toph knows this and will not be surprised by that again. if aang jumps toward her she will know. if aang jumps off the grond and on to a wall, toph would know. if aang uses his glider he will not have any attacks that can get past toph's defense. 
fire and air isnt like earth and water, that what i thought you was pointing out : / 
as for your last two points toph has already countered a jumping attack from the guys that where hired to take her back home.good point howeveras i have already stated toph has spent many months with aang to study his air bending techniques all she would have too sense is him attacking and how long it takes for his opponent to fall. toph will feel the way he uses his fighting form too counter the airbending 

wrong. batman has his reputation for prep because he has feats to show for it  
there is nothing in avatar that states air bending>earth bending  
thats DBZ fanboy logic, they dont have the feat to prove anything but they can do it 

well thats obvious too bad your not using all of that  

i was being sacastic dude lol 
the only reason katara might have the upper hand here is because of all the water, however when zuko fought katara in the cave there was clearly no one with an upper hand. 
i hate it when people mention the azula fights. azula was managing both katara and aang at the same time before zuko came. in a straight up fight azula can beat zuko, aang(at that time not current aang), and katara 

yes i did, that feat shouldnt be used because toph didnt have any info on aang in that fight. aang would own toph anytime if she had no prep. 

im not saying she has to change up her game plan, now she knows he can fly so she can defend her self properly. now she knows his form so she can block and counter. you think she is going to let the same thing happen to her that happened to her before? 

no she wouldnt have to change anything, i dont think she could if she tryied however she knows how to handle aang properly after all she trained him 

toph earth bending at the beginning of the show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>now 
aangs air bending at the beginning of the show=now, he has shown no improvement in the field because he has the same good feats from then to now 
toph is debatable the best earth bender in the whole series and the reason why i say she has gotten better at it because it shows  

i have proved it with her feat in bai sing say when the kids was trying talk to the king. toph defended her whole team from over 20 di lei soldiers and even mounted a great offense. 

thats something we can both agree on, she only lost because she wasnt in her right mind 

toph can see a pebble dropping on the ground. she has also sense someone coming from over 100s of yards away. if her enemy is on the ground she can see him. she has also sensed someone jump from the ground so if aang does the same toph isnt just going to stand around thinking where did he go. also aang isnt going to attack toph right off the back.  
you contridicted yourself: earth bending is facing things head on, air bending is the opposite. aang wont go for the offensive, toph will.

idk if aang even has his glider here : / 
your basising your entire argument on the assumtion that aang will jump in the air and attack toph, which i doubt will work. toph can sense anything leaving the ground and sense where it is coming from as shown in the episode with the di lei solders. they lifted the rock from the ground and launched it at the toph and she blocked it. (i put this in bold because its important) 

i g2g ill respond to the other things later lol nice debate 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By pooty
@FLCL1:  Toph would be on the defensive too much to be much help. Aang can bend(using his breath which has been shown to be very powerful) and Toph won't see it coming. She can tell when he leaves the ground but not direction he goes in. Katara is good but Aang has just as much air around him as she has water. Plus Aang has much more experience fighting water and earthbenders than his opponents have fighting air benders. If all of them fight to their full abilities without killing....the boys still win.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By FLCL1
@Jezer said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@Jezer said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Jezer: 
*facepalm* you stated she knew nothing about his form or air attacks, i prove that she did,"

No, I didn't. Please quote the specific part of any of my earlier posts that states that.  

If you're wrong on even these most trivial of points, something that's as simple as what I wrote in a post(reading comprehension), how do you expect to be right about the important things?  
You're attempting to "prove" things that weren't debated or mentioned - how you you expect anyone to take you seriously in a debate?
With that said, I assumed the rest of your post was just as factually incorrect and not worth reading. 

"
lol thought that was your last post 
what are you talking about all of the things i said can be backed up by feats from the show unlike you who is basing you whole argument on "aang is a creative bender and toph is a heads on bender, aang is the clear winner!" or "aang beat toph already so he can do it again!!" lol 
your post is full of non sense and speculation alot of it had nothing to do with the debate at all but i took the time to read your post and respond to it, unlike you. 
shut up and walk out of this thread, you dont even have the common decentcy to read my post and launch an effective counter to what i posted. if your going to behave like a failure quit like one. 
I laughed hard when you said "i took the time to read your post", when as was already established, you were wrong about what was in my post - from the very first sentence.  
"you don't even have the common decentcy to read my post"  
Further hilarity and irony. 

It's funny, because I was doing you a huge favor by not refuting every little thing you said. As I've been doing so far. 
If you want it to continue, your wish is my command. 

However, I'm going to establish from the get-go that this will be like attacking a brick wall. This will be an infinite circular vortex. 
The style will be me giving you logic and proving points, while you ignore them or dismisss them without actually refuting them and then providing no real reason as to why Toph can win.  
Bigotry is hard to break, even through logic and common sense.
"
"   It's funny, because I was doing you a huge favor by not refuting every little thing you said. As I've been doing so far. 
If you want it to continue, your wish is my command. "

i really dont care what you say about my post or my debating, but i am a little irritated by cockyness. 

its a insult too me and just show cases weakness 

chill out 
@pooty said:
" @FLCL1:  Toph would be on the defensive too much to be much help. Aang can bend(using his breath which has been shown to be very powerful) and Toph won't see it coming. She can tell when he leaves the ground but not direction he goes in. Katara is good but Aang has just as much air around him as she has water. Plus Aang has much more experience fighting water and earthbenders than his opponents have fighting air benders. If all of them fight to their full abilities without killing....the boys still win. "
i saw aang bend with his breath on the episode when they save a fire nation village from fire benders and it was more like a gust of wind. 

you can only jump in one direction 

waterbenders with massive amounts of water have feats bigger than azula's 

good point but katara and toph have trained with him  
actally know that i think about it whats stopping katara from making a tital wave like she did when aang died and trapping them in the water? 

going all out with the area advantage girls win
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Jezer
@FLCL1 said:

" @Jezer:  
.........................................long post dude, how much time did you spend on this? 

1. you proved my point AGAIN.  
you stated that toph can see a firebender bend because they shoot flames from the ground...and what does aang do? i have already stated that to launch an effective attack that can  
2. bust through toph's defense aang must be on the ground considering his best air bending feats has happened when he was planted on the ground or used the ground. 
3. im sorry im still missing the point of the floating thing. he can float, ok toph knows this and will not be surprised by that again. if aang jumps toward her she will know. if aang jumps off the grond and on to a wall, toph would know. if aang uses his glider he will not have any attacks that can get past toph's defense. 
fire and air isnt like earth and water, that what i thought you was pointing out : / 
as for your last two points toph has already countered a jumping attack from the guys that where hired to take her back home.good point howeveras i have already stated toph has  
4. spent many months with aang to study his air bending techniques all she would have too sense is him attacking and how long it takes for his opponent to fall. toph will feel the way he uses his fighting form too counter the airbending 

5. wrong. batman has his reputation for prep because he has feats to show for it  
there is nothing in avatar that states air bending>earth bending  
thats DBZ fanboy logic, they dont have the feat to prove anything but they can do it 

well thats obvious too bad your not using all of that  

6. i was being sacastic dude lol 
the only reason katara might have the upper hand here is because of all the water, however when zuko fought katara in the cave there was clearly no one with an upper hand. 
i hate it when people mention the azula fights. 
7. azula was managing both katara and aang at the same time before zuko came. in a straight up fight azula can beat zuko, aang(at that time not current aang), and katara 

8. yes i did, that feat shouldnt be used because toph didnt have any info on aang in that fight. aang would own toph anytime if she had no prep. 

9. im not saying she has to change up her game plan, now she knows he can fly so she can defend her self properly. now she knows his form so she can block and counter. you think she is going to let the same thing happen to her that happened to her before? 

10. no she wouldnt have to change anything, i dont think she could if she tryied however she knows how to handle aang properly after all she trained him 

11. toph earth bending at the beginning of the show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>now 
12. aangs air bending at the beginning of the show=now, he has shown no improvement in the field because he has the same good feats from then to now 
toph is debatable the best earth bender in the whole series and the reason why i say she has gotten better at it because it shows  

13. i have proved it with her feat in bai sing say when the kids was trying talk to the king. toph defended her whole team from over 20 di lei soldiers and even mounted a great offense. 

thats something we can both agree on, she only lost because she wasnt in her right mind 

14. toph can see a pebble dropping on the ground. she has also sense someone coming from over 100s of yards away. if her enemy is on the ground she can see him. she has also sensed someone jump from the ground so if aang does the same toph isnt just going to stand around thinking where did he go. 
15. also aang isnt going to attack toph right off the back.  you contridicted yourself: earth bending is facing things head on, air bending is the opposite. aang wont go for the offensive, toph will.

idk if aang even has his glider here : / 
16. your basising your entire argument on the assumtion that aang will jump in the air and attack toph, which i doubt will work. toph can sense anything leaving the ground and sense where it is coming from as shown in the episode with the di lei solders. they lifted the rock from the ground and launched it at the toph and she blocked it. (i put this in bold because its important)  i g2g ill respond to the other things later lol nice debate   "

1. What does Aang do? He jumps around and soars through the air.  
I point you back to the first fight, where he jumps, dodging Toph's strike, and hits her with air blast - while in midair
However, as I've specifically already pointed out, Aang/Airbending is about adapting. So, he would be smart enough to launch attacks while not on the ground. 

2. Incorrect. Aang does not need to be on the ground to launch good air attacks. 
Aang does equally impressive things in the air compared to on the ground.  (00:02)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKmluL9VRAs 
That is him breaking down a giant flaming boulder with a kick done in midair. The rest of that episode shows similar feats, as he they are dodging giant boulders while riding on Appa.
You have not proved your claim. 

3. The point of floating - remaining and traveling through the air briefly(5-10 seconds), while Toph can't see him. 
If Aang jumps towards him, she won't know, because she can't calculate his trajectory like a typical human - since he remains in the air longer. 
This was shown in their first fight, when Aang jumped away from her first attack - and she didn't know where he was, and was looking around confused. 

4. Incorrect. As I've already pointed out, that's inconsistent with the Earthbending philosophy. 
You have no evidence to back up the idea that Toph has studied Aang's Airbending style, and will adapt her Earthbending to it. 
Because, that's what an Airbender would do, not an Earthbender.

5. Incorrect. Batman is considered good with prep because he's intelligent. Whether or not he'd be able to think of something to counter Flash, has nothing to do with him managing to think up something to counter Poison Ivy. Because that depends on their specific weaknesses. His feats don't have any correlation between them, other than they support how good he is with prep. Which is already established by his character and intelligence.  
I've already given you a quote for why Aang is creative and problem solves when he battles. You can watch any fight he's in, and he'll do unique things. I've already explained the Airbending philosophy. 
Again, basic understanding of their different philosophies establishes that Airbending > Earthbending. Their previous battle established that. It goes without saying. 

6. Great, I was being serious. I already gave you several reasons why Waterbending has the advantage over Firebending. 
Unless you can actually refute any of those points, then there's nothing that's left to be said. 

7. This can be attributed to Basic Psychology - you don't try as hard in a group, compared to when you're doing something by yourself and it all depends on you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_loafing     

8. You have yet to prove that Toph "preps", and as I've noted, that's inconsistent with the Earthbending philosophy. 

9. You have yet to prove, and can't prove, that Toph has noticed his "form" or whatever. 
Yes, she'll know that he'll go in the air. She'll know that she'll be blind, and that doesn't mean she'll be able to do a thing about it, if he jumps around launching air attacks while in the air. 
All you've said is that she can shield herself with Earth when he does.
The video I posted in my second point shows Aang obliterating a giant, flaming boulder with an air kick. 
You have not proved that she can stand multiple kicks, or a single one. 

10. Yeah, she trained him in EARTHbending to think like an Earthbender. 
None of which proves that she can now stand up to his AIRbending style. 

11. You put the wrong sign. You meant <<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

12. Incorrect. The final battle with the Fire Lord, before he turns into the Avatar State, shows him making a Tornado, and traveling/flying in it - at one point.(1:32) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbACtucpwI 
He has never shown to be able to do this, without being in the Avatar State, before. 
Furthermore, basic science says that the more we do something, over time, the better we get at it. 
You cannot prove that Aang has not gotten better overtime. 

13. What does this prove? Her defeating them isn't relevant to her fighting Aang. 
Is this to prove she's gotten better? Then you'd have to prove that she couldn't beat them when Aang first met her. 
Which is impossible to prove. 

14. Point? The best thing she can do is blindly shield herself with rock, until she feels him lands. As previously mentioned, this doesnt prove that she can survive his air attacks with her Earth shields. 
Furthermore, you don't win a fight by blindly shielding yourself when you can't see your opponent - which would be the majority of the time in this fight. 
She's already shown the inability to percieve where Aang is, when he's in the air. 

15. Incorrect. The point is that an Airbender isn't simply going to try to overpower her straight on. He'd be creative about it, come from different angles. 
Which brings me back to the jumping around, floating through the air strategy.  

Furthermore, by the end of the show, Aang has learned different styles and philosophy. Even if he isn't allowed to use Earthbending, he could still think like an Earthbender if he chose. 
The episode where Toph is training him shows him confronting a giant beast, that's trying to eat Sokka, by knocking it back with an air blast. 
Why? Because he realized he couldnt distract it or change its mind. He had to face it head-on, and he used his airbending to do it. (its at this point that Toph slowclaps and tells him that he can earthbend) 
My point: In that same episode, Iroh is telling how he learned how to redirect lightning from Waterbenders. And that you should look for wisdom from different styles. 
With that said, Aang has gained wisdom from the different bending styles, and would directly attack Toph if he thought it necessary. 

All of this is irrelevent though, so there's no point in arguing what I've just said.. Whether or not he goes offensive, he'll react to Toph's attack, and the outcome would be the same. 

16. She sensed Earthbending attacks. She knows the Earthbending style, 
and according to the training episode I keep mentioning,  Earthbenders are all about having a "rock solid stance". 
Since she can see them through the ground, she can see what stance they're using and thus what attack they're doing. Rewatch the episode that I posted earlier if you don't believe me.

That's why she was able to block them. 

On top of that, rocks follow a more predictable trajectory than Aang - who's trajectory she was shown unable to predict, in their first fight. 

You have not proved she'd be able to attack or predict Aang - when he's in midiar. 

-To Be Continued
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Jezer
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Jezer said:
"
@cascadeking09 said:

"
Yeah. I watched again. I saw what you're talking about. That doesn't mean that Azula isn't capable of taking out Katara, it was that she underestimated her opponent as she always does Zuko and then it was her luck that Zuko was there to bail her out. Im sure she could've figured something else out if Zuko didn't interfere she didnt look worried or affraid Katara was about  to crush her.  Im confused about that second part. Are u talkin his fight in the cave against Katara or his agni kai against Azula? He would definitely have beaten Azula if Katara weren't there.The entire time he  was basically playing with her and then tried to goad her into firing lightning at him. Redirecting it would have been easy for him since he did the same to Ozai. "

"She didn't look worried or affraid
Actually it shows her with her mouth and eyes open in shock. 1:57-1:58 

"I'm confused about that second part"
In my earlier post, I said that Zuko was "better" than Azula at the end. In your reply, you said they were "about even".

Those are different statements. 
That was was what the second part of my post was addressing. When he was about to redirect lightning at her.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By cascadeking09
@Jezer said:
"She didn't look worried or affraid

Actually it shows her with her mouth and eyes open in shock. 1:57-1:58 

"I'm confused about that second part"
In my earlier post, I said that Zuko was "better" than Azula at the end. In your reply, you said they were "about even".

Those are different statements. 
That was was what the second part of my post was addressing. When he was about to redirect lightning at her.

"
Hm.

I didn't see that when I responded. I said they were about even when they fought on the balloon he was clearly better than her during their agni kai.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By FLCL1
@pooty: @cascadeking09: @Jezer:  

hey im not posting here anymore if you want to carry on this debate feel free to make it on AV ( or ill make it when i get time). i dont think anime threads should flood the battle thread
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@FLCL1:   

the reason i dismissed the age thing about bumi is because it has nothing to do with the debate >.> but  ok 

bumi levitatded the rock from the ground and lauched it at aang, all earth benders has the ability to do that, but i wouldnt consider it flying because i never seen rock bender actually use it to fly also why would you bring that feat up? toph can see anything that get lifted off the ground. 

im a simple? lol 
azula has bested aang and toph with her firebending and agility before its not PIS not only that but when she got her powers back she clearly took advantage of the situation(bad showing for sokka, toph, and aang if i remember correctly). thats a huge agility feat you cant ignore that and as i have stated before azula has best aang before until help came 

aang has gotten better USING OTHER ELEMENTS lol. i never saw him practice airbending when toph, katara, and zuko began to teach him, he only used the air element and you know it.*facepalm* aang used all elements to defeat the firelord that feat is null and void. toph earth bending>>>>>>>>>>aangs i will admit the information might help him but not enough to grant his a big advantage in this landscape. LOL aang has help from his friends, he never beat azula, stalemated bumi, used avatar state for the fire lord. 

lol you just proved me right on both parts aang knew waterbende
he had help and aang knew waterbending
   /your argument 
i obviously watched the series what are you talking about 

*facepalm* toph can solo that drill now, aang would still need help from friends 
/argument 

you do realize you insulted me right? ;/ 
as for the rest of that, its just sad dude.... 

"
You said that you don't think hes 100, you didn't dismiss it you made an incorrect statement as you seem to love doing. 

I considered it flying because I though he used it in that manner but I may be wrong like I said and if so I am sorry.  

When as she bested them? When has Azula beat them or had the advantage on her own against either of them? She didn't fight when she got her powers back. She told them where her father was because she new they were not ready. The only reason she never got tagged is because she was stalling them till the eclipse is over so her father would not be weakened when they confront him. She is a brilliant tactician and a skilled Fire bender but I would not put her Firebending > then Aangs Airbending IMO. You have told me nothing to make me think otherwise.  

It was still his primary Bending style and he resulted to it more then any other style in the entire series. Hence "The Last Airbender." 
Tophs Earthbending>>>Aangs Earthbending but he has enough knowledge to know how to counter her techniques w.o Earthbending. Azula Never Beat Aang w.o Plot, he stalemated a master Earthbender part of the White Lotus using Airbending, Used Avatar State to Defeat the Fire Lord during the Summer Solstice. He could have beat Ozai w.o Avatar state. If you remember he had redirected the lightning and took the bolt because he was not willing to kill him.

He didn't have Help he stopped the Volcano on hi own. He was a novice in Waterbending and he didn't use it for the Feat he simply used Airbending. The feat shows how strong of a Airbender he is.  

Aang would need help to take out the drill now? LMAO HOW? WOW! Has to be the most incorrect and misguided statement you have made. He can do the majority of what the whole cast minus the specialty bending techniques they have learned like Metal & Blood Bending.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Aqua11500
@Fire Star said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Fire Star said:

" @Aqua11500: Better feats I would say not. About the same. I still would put Azula above Katara, as Katara has enough trouble with her, aswell as Zuko. "
She owned Azula, Zuko had to come in and save her ass during the final fight in season 2.Shows what you remember...*rolls eyes* I can post the fight if you'd like me to?  and Yes she has shown more versatility and power with her feats.Most of Azula's feats involves her wit and tactical style of fighting.Katara's on the other hand shows her range over different forms of water,wave frequencies etc.. "
The skill of lightning isn't tactical style fighting, it shows her maturity as a firebender. If your going to say that versatility is different amounts of water in waves,than I can say that Azula is just as versatile because of her range in the amount of fire she can produce. "
 No i mean her versatility,not just in waves.but her control over water and it's different states ,ice,mist etc and not only  that but by range i mean power wise,from little water whips to huge waves that could smack around fire navy ships,slice through huge chunks steal itslef. even with just a small amount of water she has shown to be very resourceful. 

It was never stated that being able to Lightning bend showed maturity in benders,it's just a rare form of firebending that MANY haven't mastered,you 'd assume that but no.With lightning you have to complete understanding of basic fire bending itself,then you move on to the lightning.you must  know how the push and  pull of the current through your body works.  
he studied this technique from the waterbenders

Iroh said that the lightning isn't really the benders to command,just it's humble guide.One wrong move and you could injure yourself severely.Anyways Azula's feats with lightning isn't even all that impressive,she been doing the same things with her lightning throughout the series,she hasn't shown to control it on a huge scale or anything..just shooting it from her finger tips.she doesn't even know the technique of redirecting. 

The only time I've seen insane feats of powers from Azula was Sozins Comets where her bending had an outrageous boost.like i sad most of her feats are H2h or tactical feats.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Aqua11500
@cascadeking09 said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Fire Star said:
There u go using the word owned. She didn't own anything. She attacked her with water which Azula easily blocked then both her and Aang started attacking her, and then Zuko came in and blasted in the middle of the thing separating the three of them and chose to attack Aang. Go ahead and post the fight so u can see there was no owning going on on Katara's side of the fight. "
Ok so i see you've watched the video,you have proof now. i didn't even have to post it .Azula was clearly scared when Katara had her by her limbs.She was straight up tossing Azula around with water ,just like she did Zuko at Siege of the North.and no that was at the Beginning of the face off when Katara attacked Azula with a wave of water because Azula had attacked them first.After that Zuko came in and they all just stood there facing off for a few secs,then that''s when it was clear that Zuko was on his sister side and started firing at Aang,then Azula proceeded to duel Katara one on one. 

You seem like a fanboy of Zuko and his sister when you can't accept the facts and you have a video for proof.. point blank,Katara did own AZULA,you may not like that word but that is the only thing to describe how Azula got her butt handed to her. and no she didn't underestimate Katara,they were going at it back and fourth with Katara gaining the upper hand. 

and one more time,the Agni Kai on the Blimp was not more in Zuko's favor,they both blasted each other with so much force that they both went sliding off the hot air balloon...geesh  you keep trying to give them more credit then what they have. especially Zuko alot of your claims were incorrect.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Sherlock
@Aqua11500: 
Ah yes Hama forgot about her (She creeped me out) Anyway she wasnt really trying when she fought Katara at least not when the others showed up at the end of the episode she got what she wanted there wasnt any reason for her to beat Katara.
Im still of the thinking Zuko would beat Katara but hey its not really relevant (I dont think it is anyway)To the outcome of the Battle because Toph would beat Zuko and Aang would beat Katara

And again for everyone Toph CAN NOT see Aang when he is in the air Aang is fully capable of attacking in the air and since she cant see him there is no way she can defend except by curling up in a ball of rock which is against everything Toph and every other earth bender believes in

So in this way boys win
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Aqua11500
@Sherlock said:

" @Aqua11500:  Ah yes Hama forgot about her (She creeped me out) Anyway she wasnt really trying when she fought Katara at least not when the others showed up at the end of the episode she got what she wanted there wasnt any reason for her to beat Katara. Im still of the thinking Zuko would beat Katara but hey its not really relevant (I dont think it is anyway)To the outcome of the Battle because Toph would beat Zuko and Aang would beat Katara     And again for everyone Toph CAN NOT see Aang when he is in the air Aang is fully capable of attacking in the air and since she cant see him there is no way she can defend except by curling up in a ball of rock which is against everything Toph and every other earth bender believes in  So in this way boys win "

Hama did try her best to over power Katara with her blood bending,then that's when Katara broke free of her grasp.they started fighting each other wit the water from the surrounding trees,they were going back and fourth,and it was clear that Katara was getting the upper hand on Hama,she did this little water spin move and sent Hama whirling around down to her knees.but yes i see your point,there was no reason in fighting.Katara did Hama's bidding. 

lol i bet Hama broke out again. 

and i disagree,give Katara a nice size body of water like at  old Ba sing se,and put her at her current levels of a master bender,than face her off with Aang who only has air bending in this fight,i think she could handle him.besides her element is more diverse then his.plus Airbenders aren't as aggressive when it comes to fighting.and i think Toph could take Zuko,just keep him away from her feet.. 

and yes we all know TOPH  CAN'T SEE AANG,HE FLOATS TOO MUCH..LOL DAMN TWINKLE TOES XD
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Sherlock
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Sherlock said:

" @Aqua11500:  Ah yes Hama forgot about her (She creeped me out) Anyway she wasnt really trying when she fought Katara at least not when the others showed up at the end of the episode she got what she wanted there wasnt any reason for her to beat Katara. Im still of the thinking Zuko would beat Katara but hey its not really relevant (I dont think it is anyway)To the outcome of the Battle because Toph would beat Zuko and Aang would beat Katara     And again for everyone Toph CAN NOT see Aang when he is in the air Aang is fully capable of attacking in the air and since she cant see him there is no way she can defend except by curling up in a ball of rock which is against everything Toph and every other earth bender believes in  So in this way boys win "

Hama did try  her best to over power Katara with her blood bending,then that's when Katara broke free of her grasp.they started fighting each other wit the water from the surrounding trees,they were going back and fourth,and it was clear that Katara was getting the upper hand on Hama,she did this little water spin move and sent Hama whirling around down to her knees.but yes i see your point,there was no reason in fighting.Katara did Hama'a bidding. 

lol i bet Hama broke out again. 

and i disagree,give Katara a nice size body of water like at  old Ba sing se,and put her at her current levels of a master bender,than face her off with Aang who only has air bending in this fight,i think she could handle him.besides her element is more diverse then his.plus Airbenders aren't as aggressive when it comes to fighting.and i think Toph could take Zuko,just keep him away from her feet.. 

and yes we all know TOPH  CAN'T SEE AANG,HE FLOATS TOO MUCH..LOL DAMN TWINKLE TOES XD "
Glad you see that about Toph lmfao

I really need to watch the series again so it seems youv inspired me

Katara wouldnt have much in the way of defence for air bending except ice.Air would go right through water in a way that fire and rock never could not to mention Aang is still very hard to pin down for Katara i think it would be harder than for Toph
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Aqua11500
@Sherlock: LOL yeah.... 

:)
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By cascadeking09
@Aqua11500 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Fire Star said:
There u go using the word owned. She didn't own anything. She attacked her with water which Azula easily blocked then both her and Aang started attacking her, and then Zuko came in and blasted in the middle of the thing separating the three of them and chose to attack Aang. Go ahead and post the fight so u can see there was no owning going on on Katara's side of the fight. "
Ok so i see you've watched the video,you have proof now. i didn't even have to post it .Azula was clearly scared when Katara had her by her limbs.She was straight up tossing Azula around with water ,just like she did Zuko at Siege of the North.and no that was at the Beginning of the face off when Katara attacked Azula with a wave of water because Azula had attacked them first.After that Zuko came in and they all just stood there facing off for a few secs,then that''s when it was clear that Zuko was on his sister side and started firing at Aang,then Azula proceeded to duel Katara one on one.   You seem like a fanboy of Zuko and his sister when you can't accept the facts and you have a video for proof.. point blank,Katara did own AZULA,you may not like that word but that is the only thing to describe how Azula got her butt handed to her. and no she didn't underestimate Katara,they were going at it back and fourth with Katara gaining the upper hand.   and one more time,the Agni Kai on the Blimp was not more in Zuko's favor,they both blasted each other with so much force that they both went sliding off the hot air balloon...geesh  you keep trying to give them more credit then what they have. especially Zuko alot of your claims were incorrect. "
I didn't really see the scared part, but ok.

What are u talking about. It's not like I ignored anything, I just didn't see that part. The owning part isnt true what I consider owning is if Azula was running ducking and dodging her the entire time, apparently wat u consider owning is 3 seconds of having the upper hand on someone.  And yes she did under estimate Katar she ran st8 at her with a smirk on her face and was suprised when she got her hair cut by Katara's water bending. 

First of all I didn't say that Zuko beat her on the war balloon. Second nowhere in the post u quoted did I even mention the war balloon. Pretty much everything I've mention about his skills have been factual so far. And so far all u've been doing is exaggerating Kataras feats and Zuko's losses.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Aqua11500
@cascadeking09:  look at the video again that FLCL1 posted , at 1:57 you can see her expression.Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were buck,she looked terrified and kinda surprised at the same time..luckily Zuko saved her from getting handled by Katara.and yeah then i guess Azula underestimates everyone,Azula always fights like that i guess,it's a part of her style and how she throws down.FYI they both charged at each other,but Katara stopped and attacked. ...so either way she was Beaten by Katara. 

I'm done debating with you ,this thread is getting tired.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By cascadeking09
@Aqua11500:  I already saw it. Let's see u keep a straight face when u get your feet yanked from under u then.  And yes it's true she underestimates just about everyone, but Aang and Ozai. That's y katara was able to catch her like that. It's not like they had a full on fight anyway that was the whole thing really. If u don't feel like debating that's fine with me.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By FLCL1
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @FLCL1:   

the reason i dismissed the age thing about bumi is because it has nothing to do with the debate >.> but  ok 

bumi levitatded the rock from the ground and lauched it at aang, all earth benders has the ability to do that, but i wouldnt consider it flying because i never seen rock bender actually use it to fly also why would you bring that feat up? toph can see anything that get lifted off the ground. 

im a simple? lol 
azula has bested aang and toph with her firebending and agility before its not PIS not only that but when she got her powers back she clearly took advantage of the situation(bad showing for sokka, toph, and aang if i remember correctly). thats a huge agility feat you cant ignore that and as i have stated before azula has best aang before until help came 

aang has gotten better USING OTHER ELEMENTS lol. i never saw him practice airbending when toph, katara, and zuko began to teach him, he only used the air element and you know it.*facepalm* aang used all elements to defeat the firelord that feat is null and void. toph earth bending>>>>>>>>>>aangs i will admit the information might help him but not enough to grant his a big advantage in this landscape. LOL aang has help from his friends, he never beat azula, stalemated bumi, used avatar state for the fire lord. 

lol you just proved me right on both parts aang knew waterbende
he had help and aang knew waterbending
   /your argument 
i obviously watched the series what are you talking about 

*facepalm* toph can solo that drill now, aang would still need help from friends 
/argument 

you do realize you insulted me right? ;/ 
as for the rest of that, its just sad dude.... 

"
You said that you don't think hes 100, you didn't dismiss it you made an incorrect statement as you seem to love doing.  I considered it flying because I though he used it in that manner but I may be wrong like I said and if so I am sorry.   When as she bested them? When has Azula beat them or had the advantage on her own against either of them? She didn't fight when she got her powers back. She told them where her father was because she new they were not ready. The only reason she never got tagged is because she was stalling them till the eclipse is over so her father would not be weakened when they confront him. She is a brilliant tactician and a skilled Fire bender but I would not put her Firebending > then Aangs Airbending IMO. You have told me nothing to make me think otherwise.   It was still his primary Bending style and he resulted to it more then any other style in the entire series. Hence "The Last Airbender." Tophs Earthbending>>>Aangs Earthbending but he has enough knowledge to know how to counter her techniques w.o Earthbending. Azula Never Beat Aang w.o Plot, he stalemated a master Earthbender part of the White Lotus using Airbending, Used Avatar State to Defeat the Fire Lord during the Summer Solstice. He could have beat Ozai w.o Avatar state. If you remember he had redirected the lightning and took the bolt because he was not willing to kill him. He didn't have Help he stopped the Volcano on hi own. He was a novice in Waterbending and he didn't use it for the Feat he simply used Airbending. The feat shows how strong of a Airbender he is.   Aang would need help to take out the drill now? LMAO HOW? WOW! Has to be the most incorrect and misguided statement you have made. He can do the majority of what the whole cast minus the specialty bending techniques they have learned like Metal & Blood Bending. "

you sound like a idiot right now. 

i said i dont think. i never said "hes not" 100 years old 

just so you know it wasnt flying 

azula bested him in there first encounder (aang vs zuko vs azula) azula took out zuko and had aang on the edge until the team, zuko and uncle helped. 
azula clearly tricked aang and sokka, not only that but they couldnt even tag her. period. its a low showing for all three but most of all aang considering he attacked mulitiple times. 
*facepalm* everyone in this thread realizes azula>aang (not counting other elements) 
if it wasnt for katara and all the water surrounding them, they would have been in trouble. 

i can not believe you just said that O.O. 
aang already tried beating him and failed 

i read the rest of that post and im not dignifying any of it with a response. 
cascade as agreed with me that ruko's feat>aangs 
also aang has never learned bloodbending or metal bending 

dude take a deep breath and chill out
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By FLCL1
@ThaMessenger07:
btw im not posting here anymore forgot to tell you
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Jezer

This is completely offtopic, but the one thing I hated about Aang is the fact he fought retarded with his powers. 

And by retarded, I mean in like the first or second episode he manipulated air to smash Zuko with a bed that was next to him. 
It was sort of like how Earthbender's bend using the Earth around a person. Aang used the air next to Zuko to smash him with a bed. 

However, for the rest of the show, Aang mostly does stupid sh!t like shooting air blasts, when he could just manipulate the air around a person.  
AIR is everywhere. Like, literally anywhere his opponents move, there is air. That's like equivalent to someone fighting a waterbender underwater in an ocean - and the waterbender shooting waterblasts instead of freezing them.

-----Had to get that off my chest.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By pooty
@Jezer:@FLCL1:@cascadeking09:
@Sherlock:

Ok i gotta get this off my chest. I believe the gang should not have had so much trouble with "Combustible Man"(the guy who Zuko hired to kill aang. The guy who could shoot explosions out his third eye). I really think any one of them besides Sokka could beat him. But all of them together should have made short work of him. Agree or Disagree
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@FLCL1 said:

" @ThaMessenger07: btw im not posting here anymore forgot to tell you "

You obviously read nothing I said or took it out of context, so thank God you have stopped posting here. Your just awful and an absolute Moron.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By cascadeking09
@pooty said:
" @Jezer:@FLCL1:@cascadeking09:
@Sherlock: Ok i gotta get this off my chest. I believe the gang should not have had so much trouble with "Combustible Man"(the guy who Zuko hired to kill aang. The guy who could shoot explosions out his third eye). I really think any one of them besides Sokka could beat him. But all of them together should have made short work of him. Agree or Disagree "
hm. Im not sure. I think their main problem is the he could bust off so fast with that thing on his forehead and the blast was suposed be superpowerful. Remember when he shot off against them the first time?
Avatar image for kx_ninja_killa_x
KX_Ninja_Killa_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamextrodinary15: Team 1 would maybe lose easy, Toph takes out sokka and zuko, Aang takes out toph,suki and katara team up to take him out. Team 2 wins

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By difficlus

Go with team 1 here.