This topic is locked from further discussion.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By kyrees

@theophilus said:

Dude do you know who Raava is? If not then you don't fully understand what it means to be in the avatar state. You need to watch korra to see the aang flashbacks I'm talking about and to also understand the avatar state and all the spiritual things that come with it. Also he clearly states that aang is extremely experienced here which means he's got full control of his spiritual stuff.

i know who raava is but that is irrelevant at this point because your argument centered around bloodbending which aang has never even used it at this point and has experienced it twice in the whole series.

also his spiritual stuff is irrelevant when it has shown zero unique capabilities aside from the series had shown. does it magically protect him from bijuu bombs head on ?

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Theophilus

@valarmelkor: Nah I say avatar state aang creates the largest twister you've ever seen, and probably summons a spirit impervious to physical attacks to do the rest if he doesn't feel like blood bending. FYI korra is shown to be no where near older anng's level but still her level of energy manipulation with spirits etc was impressive . Anyways if you're still in doubt watch avatar wan(first ever avatar) vs vaatu( representation of all evil in the world) fight. Wan did a lot with energy etc and he's the first avatar so even if you don't like korra then just watch the wan arc because aang has all that knowledge on how to do things and more under his belt.

Also Raava, the avatar spirit has been around since the beginning of time so because she is light itself so yes the avatar state is a lot more powerful than you think because she knows all there is to know about the world and when she must, she takes control of the avatar to get things done.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gonna go with Naruto unless ang enters in avatar mode and take the air out of naruto

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Thekillerklok

No Caption Provided

Why not go with Beginning of series Naruto ala just learned shadow clone vs Aang?

Not the current wtlolbbqspitestompage that this thread is.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Yes good point. Zaheer does this to kill the earth queen in korra and he is not on aang's level of air bending. So aang could just do that.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Watch this. https://youtu.be/C0xbBG8NzcE

He's nowhere as experienced as aang at air bending and he did that without the avatar state.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By kyrees

@theophilus said:

Watch this. https://youtu.be/C0xbBG8NzcE

He's nowhere as experienced as aang at air bending and he did that without the avatar state.

yet aang hasn't even used this. why attribute specialized techs of skilled users to aang when aang hasn't even shown it to the series and aang hasn't even specialized in training such tech ? by that logic, aang can summon that bigass meteor that madara did

experience doesn't magically make you know everything. the avatar doesn't know bloodbending, metalbending, lavabending or pure flying instantly

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@theophilus said:

@mrdevil: Yes good point. Zaheer does this to kill the earth queen in korra and he is not on aang's level of air bending. So aang could just do that.

The OP didn't specify whether or not Aang was in character so we can only assume that he is. Aang would never use airbending to rob someone of their air. Also just because Zaheer did it doesn't mean Aang can.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this thread not locked? This is one of the biggest mismatch on comicvine. Base Naruto one shots Aang with FRS

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: "Avatar is extremely experienced and has control over all of the elements."

I'm pretty sure that's what's said and zaheer did that although he wasn't naturally an airbender thus here he shows no restrains unlike the monks.

A fully experienced aang is seen in korra's flashbacks taking away peoples bending in seconds and doing things like guiding korra in the spirit world.

Zaheer isn't even a naturally born airbender and I find it funny that you put his months/days of training over aang's years of training and centuries of knowledge as an avatar. I'm sorry but if aang wanted to kill naruto in a serious fight, he could simply do this.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: "Avatar is extremely experienced and has control over all of the elements."

I'm pretty sure that's what's said and zaheer did that although he wasn't naturally an airbender thus here he shows no restrains unlike the monks.

A fully experienced aang is seen in korra's flashbacks taking away peoples bending in seconds and doing things like guiding korra in the spirit world.

Zaheer isn't even a naturally born airbender and I find it funny that you put his months/days of training over aang's years of training and centuries of knowledge as an avatar. I'm sorry but if aang wanted to kill naruto in a serious fight, he could simply do this.

I hope you're not serious

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Thekillerklok

@theophilus: Dude this version of naruto is at least Supersonic

and I'm lowballing Naruto there.

experience has no bearing on the outcome when the stats of each character are so Vastly different.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Avatar is extremely experienced and has control over all of the elements."

what zaheer did is already different from an average airbender does. heck he can fly as opposed to using the winds to fly.

taking away people's bending isn't taking away their lives permanently and in this scenario, the kyuubi would be more than likely to take over naruto because someone is killing his host. even if aang was bloodlusted, he would have to deal with kurama's cloak which practically saves naruto from the grievous of wounds. why would a simple air loss be any different ?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theophilus said:

The OP didn't specify whether or not Aang was in character so we can only assume that he is. Aang would never use airbending to rob someone of their air. Also just because Zaheer did it doesn't mean Aang can.

i was asuming is bloodlusted. yeah in character Aang avoid killing but if their powers where equal Aang if he could immobilize him then he could take his powers away.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@theophilus said:

Yes Aang has years more training that Zaheer, but that does not mean Aang can pull off the same moves as him. Zaheer's techniques and skills are unique to him and his experiences just like Aang's.

What you're implying is basically saying that Kakashi should be able to deliver punches as strong as Sakura's just becauses hes been a ninja longer than her. In reality though, he can't and why? Because Sakura received special training, training Kakashi never got as he grew as a ninja. Powerscaling isn't going to cut it here. None of this matters though because Naruto would speed blitz Aang or overwhelm him with 2000 shadow clones.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Nah I say avatar state aang creates the largest twister you've ever seen, and

He literally won't be able to react. KCM Naruto is hypersonic.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Because I'm sure Naruto needs to breathe and why are you putting Zaheer above aang skill wise. If you knew anything about airbenders then you'd know that they're taught to avoid harming others which could very well explain why you don't see air benders taking on the offensive. Example: Aang throughout the whole series avoids killing anyone even ozai. Also if you stuck with Zaheer, you'd know that he learned what he knows from older airbenders etc but does that mean we saw them flying no. And I'm simply stating that Aang is a lot more skilled and experienced spiritually as a born airbender and the avatar as Raava basically knows everything and cannot be destroyed. I'm saying if Zaheer could do it with a few months of training, a bloodlusted aang would gladly utilize this as he is a far more superior airbender. Heck even his season one showings of air bending are more impressive than Zaheer's in the Korra series.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: I'm pretty sure he can react because he was able to react to Ozai's lightning and redirect it. Lightning is a lot faster than hypersonic speeds which go somewhere above mach 5.5 that's it.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ValarMelkor

@valarmelkor: I'm pretty sure he can react because he was able to react to Ozai's lightning and redirect it. Lightning is a lot faster than hypersonic speeds which go somewhere above mach 5.5 that's it.

Ozai's lightning does not go at the same speed as natural lightning. Same with most lightning jutsu in Naruto for example, which is why Kirin was considered so hard to avoid.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Watch the final battle between aang and Ozai. The lightning is instant and aang manages to dodge them multiple times by using air bending to create twisters that carried him around. Lightning is lightning and you can't really change the speed of it. And aang in the avatar state can literally bend anything around him. Should I remind you that kyoshi was able to separate the island of kyoshi with earth bending and push it away from mainland with air bending?. An entir e island moved with very little effort.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Nomar

Lol at trying to attribute Zaheers feats to Aang. Zaheer is unique and achieved a state no other earth bender could. So don't even try it. Not that it would make a difference still blitz stomp. Also lol at idiots trying to say Aang can take away Narutos powers. The Avatar fanboys are crazy delusional.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Theophilus

@nomar: First of all Zaheer is not an earth bender and second of all are you saying that Zaheer is more skilled than aang at earth bending? And third of all I didn't say he could take away his powers, I simply said that the avatar has extensive knowledge on energy manipulation which could prove more than useful here. And before you talk I suggest that you watch the avatar wan story arc to learn more about Raava and how the avatar became a thing. This will also show you Raava's power and how aang could utilize all this. So just be informed before you post.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ValarMelkor

@valarmelkor: Watch the final battle between aang and Ozai. The lightning is instant and aang manages to dodge them multiple times by using air bending to create twisters that carried him around. Lightning is lightning and you can't really change the speed of it. And aang in the avatar state can literally bend anything around him. Should I remind you that kyoshi was able to separate the island of kyoshi with earth bending and push it away from mainland with air bending?. An entir e island moved with very little effort.

I've seen the fight and that is nowhere near the speed of natural lightning. If you think lightning whether natural or not is lightning speed then that would make practically every Naruto character, low-mid tier and up massively hypersonic.. Also, Aang has never shown the ability to bloodbend.

Naruto has various ways to one shot here like Planetary Rasengan, or Rasenshuriken wihich will destroy him on a cellular level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Nomar

@theophilus: ya the earth thing was a typo lol. Other than that I've watched all of Avatar both series. Even Raava is nothing compared to Naruto when it comes to actual feats. Wan wasn't impressive when compared to Naruto either. I'm not sure where you are getting these impressive Avatar feats on screen that put them anywhere near Naruto. Lol. Like seriously dude what Avatar series did you watch where you think they were so strong compared to Narutoverse. I mean low tier Naruto people can solo almost any character from Avatar.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Nomar

Dear lord are people still trying to claim the lightning is lightning speed? It's a telegraphed attack and not natural lightning. It's from fire bending. There is nothing instant or lightning speed about it. Also Naruto the series has light speed attacks towards the end from Madara.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Theophilus

@nomar: So you compare that to creating and moving an island which kyoshi did. Im just saying that he will have control over every element around him and utilize it. Or he can do what Zaheer a guy who's new to air bending does and air bend the air out of Naruto's lungs. That is if Aang is bloodlusted and leaves his monk teachings behind. And don't even tell me a fully realized Aang can't do what Zaheer did. Just read my previous posts because I don't feel like posting the same thing again.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Nomar

@theophilus: No he cannot do what Zaheer did. Stop trying to attribute feats of others to Aang. Zaheer clearly was unique. You know how stupid it would be for me to attribute what other people in Naruto do to Naruto? The funny thing is it doesn't even matter. Aang is dead at the start of the fight. In fact the fight is so easy that Naruto will just mass kage bunshin and have Aang get stomped hard.

This is the guy you are trying to put Aang up against:

Loading Video...

He can literally solo the Avatarverse without ever moving an inch from his spot.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: You obviously have no idea what it means to be a fully realized avatar or airbender. You're just a fanboy who can't accept Naruto losing. Even comparing Zaheer to Aang is extremely low balling him. With that being said Zaheer and Yakone can kill naruto.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Nomar

@theophilus: Lol. Dude I've watched all of Avatar. I can wait all day and you'll never be able to show me anything of worth. Lol at you now trying to change this in't a Zaheer or Yakone situation. They would both be dead before they could process what happened. I'm not sure you realize how big a mismatch this is. Or better yet Naruto just creates a thousand shadow clones. They will crap themselves in terror. They wouldn't even be able to cast anything on the real Naruto. He's underground chilling.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: Aang could send a huge a** astral projection of his spirit like Korra did and even she admitted she wasn't as advanced spiritually as aang. At this point Naruto's physical attacks won't work, however his attacks will affect him as they always do to the physical world.

Check this out: https://youtu.be/j3MMeknZ47U

Tell me how exactly Naruto defends against that. FYI Aang is a lot stronger than her spiritually and if you've really seen all the avatar series like you say you should know that.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto stomps.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Nomar

@theophilus: Actually they are very much physically present just in an energy form:

Loading Video...

Naruto's speciality is energy attacks. They still don't even have the feats in these forms to be a challenge. Magnet release rasengan to bind him and call it a day. Also you keep attributing unique situations or techniques of which Aang would not have access to. Also Naruto will just kill Aangs body.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was using feats from KCM Naruto, but if we're talking about End of Series Naruto then it's an even more massive stomp in his favor..

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely adored ATLA

I also liked Naruto quite a bit dispite my hatred of the three main characters.

But seriously Lol at anyone who thinks Aang can take on End of series Naruto.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Nomar

Also being the Avatar does not make you the best at bending. There are still people better than the Avatar even in avatar state in each bending type. It just makes you a master of each but not the top dog. Still gonna beat anybody else that isn't an Avatar in that series though. Doesn't mean you can now metal, lava, blood, lightning bend.

Theophilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: Her actual body is in the spirit world so no he won't and yes this is actually an airbending technique as tenzin's daughter explains later on. You seem to be getting energy bending mixed up with her being in a spiritual state with the ability to impact the physical world without it harming her. I'm just gonna stop because naruto fans are too stubborn and as usually unable to comprehend complicated plot material as Naruto after all only offers mediocre and predictable plots. I'm sorry but the avatar series require you to read deeper into them than Naruto and many of you seem to find that difficult to do. Well at least most of you still agree the avatar shows were much better than naruto.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes you should stop. You're trying to compare someone who can tank moon splitting attacks and counter them in base with 1 hand. To Avatar. Also I know her body is in the spirit world. She got there by entering a portal unless you forget the season. That entire season setup a unique situation that Aang would not have access to. Also the battle isn't Aang in secret location vs. Naruto. Even if it was Naruto would just sense him and call it a day.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: Her actual body is in the spirit world so no he won't and yes this is actually an airbending technique as tenzin's daughter explains later on. You seem to be getting energy bending mixed up with her being in a spiritual state with the ability to impact the physical world without it harming her. I'm just gonna stop because naruto fans are too stubborn and as usually unable to comprehend complicated plot material as Naruto after all only offers mediocre and predictable plots. I'm sorry but the avatar series require you to read deeper into them than Naruto and many of you seem to find that difficult to do. Well at least most of you still agree the avatar shows were much better than naruto.

ATLA was great, LOK was shit. Shippuden is more enjoyable than Korra (disregarding the fillers)

Have you even watched Naruto btw? From your comments it seems you have no clue what you're talking about. Here's Naruto respect thread for ya. Start reading from Sage Mode and onwards

[Respect] Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ATLA was great, LOK was shit. Shippuden is more enjoyable than Korra (disregarding the fillers)

Have you even watched Naruto btw? From your comments it seems you have no clue what you're talking about. Here's Naruto respect thread for ya. Start reading from Sage Mode and onwards

[Respect] Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)

^^^This 100%

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By KCMinato

LOLOLOLOL Aang can't make a scratch to naruto although i love both series . You have to accept facts but avatar just isn't on any level near naruto . Blood bending u say ? Naruto just makes a thousand of clones blood bendin aint gonna affect clones yo even if they are i dont think aang can blood bend a thousand people at once . Naruto stomps

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because I'm sure Naruto needs to breathe and why are you putting Zaheer above aang skill wise. If you knew anything about airbenders then you'd know that they're taught to avoid harming others which could very well explain why you don't see air benders taking on the offensive. Example: Aang throughout the whole series avoids killing anyone even ozai. Also if you stuck with Zaheer, you'd know that he learned what he knows from older airbenders etc but does that mean we saw them flying no. And I'm simply stating that Aang is a lot more skilled and experienced spiritually as a born airbender and the avatar as Raava basically knows everything and cannot be destroyed. I'm saying if Zaheer could do it with a few months of training, a bloodlusted aang would gladly utilize this as he is a far more superior airbender. Heck even his season one showings of air bending are more impressive than Zaheer's in the Korra series.

naruto had his chest chidori'd by sasuke and it had a big hole. kurama healed him accordingly. air loss is not a big problem. zaheer and aang are different but one is far more specialized than the other.

if you actually knew naruto, you'd understand that kurama prevents anything dangerous to his host. aang beings less prone to kill and more skillful and spiritual is irrelevant to a character that can waste him easily in more ways than one with the monster inside him preventing major damages in the long run.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#145  Edited By ComicStooge

Naruto stands there and Aang dies of exhaustion trying to kill him.

LahdeeDah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By LahdeeDah

Aang would know Naruto's attacks in advance, thanks to seismic sense. And Aang can easily spirit bend Kurama out of Naruto, and make both Naruto and Kurama "go in peace"...forever.

You just gotta love the ways of an Avatar Airbender.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lahdeedah: You are a massive troll. Naruto could solo Avatarverse in 0.1 second. Aang gets stomped by Luffy, and Naruto solos One Pieceverse as well

One should have knowledge on both characters before engaging in a debate. Naruto is a moon level + character, nobody in Avatar can't even scratch base Naruto in his sleep

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lahdeedah: You are a massive troll. Naruto could solo Avatarverse in 0.1 second. Aang gets stomped by Luffy, and Naruto solos One Pieceverse as well

One should have knowledge on both characters before engaging in a debate. Naruto is a moon level + character, nobody in Avatar can't even scratch base Naruto in his sleep

No one is soloing anyone

Dinkleberg92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Aang stomps!!!

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Nomar

@incursion: Naruto is very much soloing. I ask that you at least make yourself knowledgeable in the verse. He can just make 1000 clones of his strongest form and call it a day. The Avatarverse has no answer or firepower to even deal with his clones. A single punch from Naruto has caused more devastation than any attack so far shown in Avatar(even the spirit cannon).

@dinkleberg92: I'm guessing you also have no Naruto knowledge. Which puzzles me because you're in the other thread(Avengers) siding with Naruto. When many of the Avengers(West Coast) destroy Aang and much of his verse.