#1 Edited by KnightOfZero (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar Aang from the end of original series (mastered all elements and energy bending. Full control over avatar state)

1:Batman (1 day prep)

2: Ben 10 (only original 10 aliens from original series and 10 original aliens from alien force. no alien x. master control)

3: Danny phantom (no overshadow/intangibility)

4: Fantastic 4

5: Eragon and Saphira (end of series)

Final Boss: Starkiller (no force choke)

No bfr

morals off

bloodlusted

Aang has 20 seconds to rest between each fight

Fight takes place in wulong forest with full moon and sozins comet

#2 Edited by ShadowPro (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, with batman he could speedblitz him and then... not even a fanboy can justify that

#3 Posted by Pierpat (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar Aang from the end of original series (mastered all elements and energy bending. Full control over avatar state)

1:Batman (1 day prep)

2: Ben 10 (only original 10 aliens from original series and 10 original aliens from alien force. no alien x. master control)

3: Danny phantom (no overshadow/intangibility)

4: Fantastic 4

5: Eragon and Saphira (end of series)

Final Boss: Starkiller (no force choke)

No bfr

morals off

bloodlusted

Aang has 20 seconds to rest between each fight

Fight takes place in wulong forest with full moon and sozins comet

If you took away name of names from eragon i'd say aang could get to final round, but at end of series eragon has it, and with hit he's quite near to omnipotence.

#4 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

#5 Posted by RBT (4494 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Ben have master control or not?

#6 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6296 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Aang clears it if I knew who round 5 is.

#7 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Probably not if he's expected to clear a Gaunlet. We both know Ben Curbestomps Aang with out prep if he had master control.

#8 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

#9 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

#10 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (16021 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4

#11 Posted by Herald417 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know much about ben ten so I say he gets to round 4 and then fantastic 4 no morals sue storm stomps effortlessly

#12 Posted by RBT (4494 posts) - - Show Bio

Biggest problem with Aang is that he's not durable.

Even if Ben doesn't have master control and he can cycle through all 19 aliens whenever he wants, he wins. Aang has no answers for forms like Ghostfreak, Big Chill, Swamp Fire, Goop, Diamondhead, Chromastone..

Otherwise Aang wins. In this case he stops at 4. Thing alone can take Aang.

#13 Edited by KnightOfZero (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

well if ben goes chromastone or dimonhead, couldn't he earth bend them into pieces? (he has been shown to earth bend crystals before)

And if ben goes swampfire/heatblast, aang would make their fire abilities useless with firebending, and the same can be said for big chill and aang's water bending.

Also, for thing, i think aang could take the fantastic 4

a) (please correct me if i am wrong) isnt the Thing made of earth? aang could rip him into pieces or cause the earth bend thing

b) same can be said about human torch. he would basicly be useless because he is made of fire and aang would have full control over his body (kinda like bloodbending)

c) he could make the ground underneath the 4 give way and at least Thing and possibly sue would plummet down a hole in the earth.

d) could richard hurt aang? especially if aan has a wind shield going around him and is in armor made of earth? (i actually am curious)

#14 Edited by RBT (4494 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightofZero Aang can bend crystals using eartbending which are actually composed of earth. Diamondhead is made of some organic subs. C-stone is made of Silicon.

Heatblast, yes. Swampfire, No. I said Aang is not durable. Aang cannot hurt Swampfire(healing and all), but one or two good placed punches and Aang will be down. Also fight is in a FOREST! S-fire will stomp.

I was talking about B-chill's intangibility.

I don't really know about Thing. Now I'm curious. Torch won't be of use, but Sue can defeat him.

#15 Posted by Herald417 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightofzero:

Sue storm with no morals would destroy aang. Aang has no no durability and sue would just but a force field in his brain and game over. Also Sue can use her force fields to fly so aang opening a whole in the ground would be next useless against her. Also the Thing is not made out of rocks.

#16 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11899 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang doesn't make it Past danny