Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1:
Both Avatar are in Avatar State and at their prime

Gaara EOS

Bloodlusted

At a remote island with metal blend in with the sand.

Round 2:

Same as Round 1 but with speed equal.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Oh good lord not this again..

Gaara stomps

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ValarMelkor

Gaara.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hhhhmmmm

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang+Korra>Toph>Gaara

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#it'sjustsand

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh good lord not this again..

Gaara stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara wins but its not a mismatch don't underestimate avatars. They cant spiritbend or bloodbend him (to my knowledge no avatar has ever been a blood bender) so that takes out their potential oneshots. Plus they would think he is earthbending and try to block his chakra sand with earthbending which wouldn't work (although it would work on normal sand) Aang was also never a skilled earthbender and neither were at the level of even kid toph outside avatar state and dont have precision feats to match hers even IN avatar state unless you count roshi's lavabending. Gaara also has moved similar amounts of sand to be comparable to that island that the avatar moved. Also Gaara is still faster then them and they wouldn't be able to get through ultimate defence easily and his durability is much higher then theirs with sand armour. Sand clones and Gaara turning into sand would make this difficult for korra (not so much Aang because i am assuming he is adult and more experenced at this point). I say Gaara wins round one 6-7/10. Gaara wins round two 8-9/10 because of the fact Aang cannot metalbend and a skilled strategist like gaara would pick that up quickly and use the metal sand to take him out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph solos, Death Battle already proved it.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814:

I'd like to see gaara touch vaatu,koh,hai bei, or last more than a second against a blood bender tbh.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Incursion

Anyone else think the Avatars are seriously underestimated on the vine???

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Toph could do it, then Aang could. Especially with Korra's help.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara slaughters them.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: LOL ...............no, just no

@ascendingsoup: None of these avatars can bloodbend. They've never been shown to use it or to have learnt it and Katara wouldn't have taught them as she finds it despicable.

@incursion:Yes, people aren't giving them enough credit, but Gaara still wins by quite a bit. He doesn't slaughterstomp or solo the universe by any means.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara in a ok fight.

Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_saiyan_devil: *Sigh* she gets stomped as well.

Go to Google look up: Comicvine Toph vs Gaara. The reasons for why she gets stomped can be found in that thread. I don't feel like giving the effort of typing paragraphs for something that should be obvious.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814:

He isn't beating the yakone family who could blood bend and knock out gaara with a thought so there's that.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid:

Compare and contrast Toph and gaara and their fighting styles.

Using logic, toph could reasonably win,considering the fact her sub weapon of her main weapon is something her opponent is surrounded by and covered in so..

Anyway, not interested in a shit storm for my comment so...unless you wanna salt to this already salty thread

Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: How about I'll look up comicvine Garra vs Toph, and you look up the Garra vs Toph Death Battle?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Toph gets stomped by Gaara. She isn't going to be controlling his sand since she'd have to overpower him to do that. She's Building level at best. Gaara can control a city's worth of sand. It's irrelevant anyway, since he would just kill her before she has time to react.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_saiyan_devil: Death Battle reasons are usually illogical or just plain stupid. The stats are usually off as well.

I'm not saying everyone on Comicvine is always right but their reasons for why Toph or Gaara wins is definitely better than Death Battle's.

Also I've already seen Death Battle. All of them.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Toph gets stomped by Gaara. She isn't going to be controlling his sand since she'd have to overpower him to do that. She's Building level at best. Gaara can control a city's worth of sand. It's irrelevant anyway, since he would just kill her before she has time to react.

The probelm is Gara hasn't fought anyone who could fight for control of his sand, so not only is it a new experience for him, we have no idea how strong his "hold" on his sand is. She also doesn't have to completely rid him of his control if she just turns it into rock or dust for example.

When and where is gara sand attack that fast? I know he's blocked things of similar calibur but since when is his sand ever done something that fast/attacked at that speed? Also what attack could he land on toph before she could mitigate the attack completely? What's stopping Toph from crushing gara with his sand armor? What's stopping toph from making the sand armor into stone armor?

Much more questions come to mind. But anyway i think i should stop debating Toph vs Gara on a Avtaar Aang vs Gara thread

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascendingsoup: "Anyway, not interested in a shit storm for my comment so...unless you wanna salt to this already salty thread"

Then don't reply to people if you don't want someone to come back at you. You want to speak your mind to someone without someone speaking their's back at you. Thats not going to happened.

Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: I'm not totally convinced. Most arguments boil down to "Gaara will win because he can fly and if he gets of the ground Toph wont be able to do anything" and "Toph can't see with or bend sand. Gaara wins." Both of those statements are false. Garra flies with sand and wears sand armor, allowing Toph to see him anywhere. And later in her life, she mastered sand bending.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascendingsoup: "Anyway, not interested in a shit storm for my comment so...unless you wanna salt to this already salty thread"

Then don't reply to people if you don't want someone to come back at you. You want to speak your mind to someone without someone speaking their's back at you. Thats not going to happened.

Sorry then, But Toph vs Gara is the Superman vs Goku of avatar/naruto so.

No matter what theirs different sides

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

The probelm is Gara hasn't fought anyone who could fight for control of his sand, so not only is it a new experience for him, we have no idea how strong his "hold" on his sand is.

It's pretty clear he has a strong ''hold'' on the sand and is an expert at controlling it. I haven't watched Avatar for a couple of years, so my knowledge is rusty, but I don't remember any feats from Toph to say she could overpower Gaara who can easily use the sand to cover, and protect an entire village (he effortlessly protected the village from meteors that were going to destroy it in the last movie)

She also doesn't have to completely rid him of his control if she just turns it into rock or dust for example.

She won't get the chance to do that, but he can make new sand in an instant and it's too fast for her to react too.

When and where is gara sand attack that fast? I know he's blocked things of similar calibur but since when is his sand ever done something that fast/attacked at that speed?

It reacted to point blank explosions (hypersonic) and could keep up with Madara to an extent

Also what attack could he land on toph before she could mitigate the attack completely?

Sand Tsunami, Giant Sand Burial, the Pyramid thing.

What's stopping Toph from crushing gara with his sand armor? What's stopping toph from making the sand armor into stone armor?

The fact that she doesn't have the feats to react in the first place mainly.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascendingsoup:

"Sorry then, But Toph vs Gara is the Superman vs Goku of avatar/naruto so.

No matter what theirs different sides"

The hell does this have to do with anything?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jgames

Just some random feat in the comic just for people who don't read them

Aang perfoming city level earth bending. Which to be fair his past self manage to separate an entire island.

Loading Video...

Korra is also at her prime so she can call upon her past self.

Korra did also manage to hold back a blast that destroy almost an entire city

Loading Video...

Also the team do have more versatility since they can bend 4 element and Korra can bend metal also.

Not saying they win, but I feel like people underestimate them. Remember round 2 speed is equal.

Edit: Also please stay on topic or go back to this link Toph vs Gaara and discussed it there.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 juiceboks  Moderator

Korra blocked the spirit cannon blast with spirit bending and it only affected a decent chunk of Republic City, nowhere near the entirety of it.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I said almost the entire city, and it does look like blocking with the way she put her hand out and creating almost a barrier around her. Also, I love how the explosion kill none of the person simply bc they went inside a alley or a building. Is a really nice explosion not wanting to enter a building bc reasons. I mean the speed of the explosion should had not gave them enough time to even get to cover, but whatever I am looking into something that is not meant to be analyze.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No again. Death Battle fanboys are in already.

I quit, but no before say this:

Gaara solo's avatarverse

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see, the rustling the Death-Battle commenced is not through just yet... it still has a few kicks in it left.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

No again. Death Battle fanboys are in already.

I quit, but no before say this:

Gaara solo's avatarverse

This

Gaara reacted to EMS Madara who could solo Avatarverse in 1 microsecond. This is a mismatch. Avatar characters have peak human physical stats, Gaara was the leader of the Alliance army in 4th world war

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I'm missing something but shouldn't Gaara's sand be "unbendable" due to being infused with his chakra?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

gaara probably

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So no discussion, Gaara stomp bc he faster, ignoring round 2 I equalized speed.

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I'm missing something but shouldn't Gaara's sand be "unbendable" due to being infused with his chakra?

It should be. There's nothing to say Toph could overpower his hold on his sand through bending.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara in a stomp.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jgames

@johnfrank120: Quoting yourself does not make your statement more credible, but instead silly.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Did you not know Toph defeated stairs? And stairs are>Darkseid who is a planet buster?