Avalanche VS Pyro VS Whirlwind VS Hydro-Man Battle of elements

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

Earth (Avalanche) Wind (Whirlwind) Fire (Pyro) and Water (Hydro-Man) Elemental villains collide

Whirlwind
Whirlwind
Avalanche
Avalanche
Hydro-Man
Hydro-Man

Pyro
Pyro
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EganTheVile1

OK I'll start, Avalanche wins, he can use his powers to encase himself in a rock caccoon, shielding himself from Pyro's flames, Hydro-Man's water, and Whirlwind's wind. From there Whirlwind would use debris to damage Pyro's flame thrower, thus stopping Pyro from creating new fires, Hydro-Man would most likely try to put out remaining fires making him Pyro's prime target, I give this battle to Pyro, he would superheat Hydro-Man anhd evaporate him, Whirlwind would disperse the evaporated HM and take on Pyro, but his wind would likely spread the fire, and whirlwind would be taken down when he finds himself trapped in a ball of fire consuming the air around him. Avalanche emerges and uses his powers to suffocate the flames by burying them with dirt and rock, then takes the offensive throwing rocks and dirt at Pyro, eventually knocking him out.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg

At first I was wondering about the extent of Hydro-Man's powers, but then I read eganthevile1's post, and I'm just going to defer to that.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zoom

Well it sure ain't Hydro Man or Pyro.

Depending on how far away they start and where they're fighting, it's a toss up between Avalanche and Whirlwind.  Avalanche could completely isolate him or trick him into falling into a pit or the like but if they start close enough in an open enough area, Whirlwind will take him down before he gets the chance...if he goes for Avalanche first or if Avalanche is distracted fighting somebody else.

The Kindred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Kindred

I like Hydro-Man, his powers allow him to become water, Pyro cant become fire, Avalanche cant become rock, and Whirlwind cant become wind. Hydro-Man is the only real elemental

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Zoom

Too bad he's dumber than a bag of hammers eh?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1
@Zoom said:
"Too bad he's dumber than a bag of hammers eh? "

LOL, I know this is an old thread but it was a good battle thread that never took off
dawsey28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dawsey28
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think it would be either Whirlwind or Avalanche, and between the two I think it could do either way.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I think it would be either Whirlwind or Avalanche, and between the two I think it could do either way.

this

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@jeanroygrant said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

this

Since Pyro knows Avalanche he knows how to take him out and all he has to do is to jump in front of him while he is using his power, his vibratory attacks don't work on organic matter and if I remember correctly bounce back and break his arms.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@LordOfAllHumans said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

this

Since Pyro knows Avalanche he knows how to take him out and all he has to do is to jump in front of him while he is using his power, his vibratory attacks don't work on organic matter and if I remember correctly bounce back and break his arms.

The same can be said for Avalanche. He has the better powerset to counter Pyro, and can easily BFR him in a fissure.