#1 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

original Authority lineup; Jenny Sparks, Apollo, Midnighter, Swift, Engineer, Doctor, Jack Hawksmoor

VS.

Future Foundation: Reed, Sue, Ben, Spidey, Doom, Dragon Man, Johnny, alex power, kid Franklin

Scenario:

-no adult Franklin for Future Foundation (only kid franklin), no Johnny w/ CCR, no leech, no other members except what's stated in OP

-Morals off for Future Foundation and bloodlusted. Authority have no moral anyway....but Authority is not bloodlusted

-NO BFR for win

-Authority cannot use doors!!!!

-teams have basic knowledge of each other

-Future foundation has 30 min prep.

-battle takes place in Negative Zone, Reed does not have access to homefield tech. Authority is cut-off from any tech in Carrier. Negative Zone inhabitants are

a no-factor and not related to battle, nor can they be in any way.

During an excersion in the negative zone, the Future Foundation receive information that they are about to be attacked by a team called the Authority and Reed receives some basic info when he then gets jammed from his homebase communication system and realizes that they have cut off the Future Foundation from any resources. Reed realizes the severity of the situation, which he explains to the team. They know to win this they have to have no morals like their opponents, and stop this team or their world will no longer exist if they don't win. Can the Future Foundation pull it off?

#2 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

I always hate saying this, but I think that the doctor could solo.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this would be interesting then I started reading and saw how much it was skewed toward the FF. I also think the idea that the Authority don't have morals is uninformed, to say it politely.

I'll come back with thoughts about the actual battle later. Probably.

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14690 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting battle that could go to either side but I have to think this off and will comment for who I'll debate later.

#5 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Hyperlight (5708 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor would have to neutralize the doctor by putting wards on the FF to keep them from being affected by his magic (although I doubt that could work). After that its up to franklin to take out apollo and jenny if his powers are active. Torch has the potential to take out a lot of em except for apollo

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

It's not a bad fight, it's just that after a first reading of the OP looks a certain way. Care to post some images of where in the Negative Zone you've got in mind for the fight to go down? It's gonna affect multiple characters. I'm also unsure if the Negative Zone has a sun.

#8 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

bump. will post some scans of the negative zone area as soon as i can find them, gotta dig through some issues.........oh wait... this area looks fun..........

and once again, reed states that there is a sun............

#9 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

bump. anybody?

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't a bloodlusted Franklin richards solo. Just make a nuke..............

#11 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Couldn't a bloodlusted Franklin richards solo. Just make a nuke..............

He can, within the bound of his character he's stomped an amped up Memphisto in his realm i see no reason why he couldnt, but i have to wait and see what people say.

#12 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the showdown between Franklin and Doctor would be very interesting. possible they would negate each other?

#13 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#14 Posted by Veitha (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

Authority Stomps!

#15 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter solos nyeheheheheheheheheheheh

Just kidding. Could go either way, really.

-------------------

@Veitha: How so?

#16 Posted by Veitha (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: I can't find anyone in the FF roster that can beat Authority. Young franklin can't do anything to the Doctor and no one in the FF can react to Midnighter or Apollo. And Jenny could just shut off their brains. In fact there are so many ways Authority could be the Future Foundation...

#17 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: Doom and Reed together using prep? That would be some beastly used prep.

#18 Posted by Veitha (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: Well, Jenny Sparks without prep has beaten God lol.

I don't see how they can stop Midnighter or Apollo from speedblitz them. And Midnighter's implants allow him to know their tactics before the battle starts.

And Doom and Reed don't have access to any kind of tech, so they won't be able to do much. While Angie can create technology by herself, and with prep she can create any kind of bacteriological weapons calibrated on them