"Namor."

nah Aurther.

#3 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Auther's gay.

#4 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2357/35482-aquaman_400.jpg#VS#
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1476/46632-namor_400.jpg"

Nice pics thank you, yes aquaman all the way!

#5 Posted by shamgar (164 posts) - - Show Bio

which of these to kings would win

#6 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor win always against Auquaman

#8 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Namor win always against Auquaman"

He said Namor would win.

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

The True King of the seas is Namor not Arthur. Although Arthur has had some storylines that were quite flatttering. Namor just hasn't had the right writers to showcase who he really is. But even with not seeiing him in the best light he dominates Arthur.

Think about it Arthur isn't he a cartoon aardvark or something.

Side Note:Arthur is Briton lore and Britain was conquered by the Roman or the Namor if reflected in a mirror. So history repeats itself here.

#10 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

nah I know good old Aquaman he is the only King of The sea.

#11 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

The Real Flash says:

"nah I know good old Aquaman he is the only King of The sea."

Aaaaaaand, you're trippin.

#12 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats some funny $#@! Aquaman is a straight up bitch.

#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

IMPERIOUS REX!

#14 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah know i don't really like either character but aquaman just sucks read this

it a little bit more about aqualad but still funny.

Aqualad - Now everybody likes to pick on Aquaman as being lame - but can you imagine being his sidekick? I take you now to a meeting of the Teen Titans...

Robin: Okay everybody - how was your week this week? This week Batman and I stopped the Joker from causing mass genocide! What did you do this week Speedy?

Speedy: This week Green Arrow and I shook down some crooked politicians, joined a peace rally, stopped some racist cops and fed the homeless some of Green Arrow's famous chili - how about you Donna?

Wonder Girl: Wow - me and Wonder Woman flew to Mount Olympus in her invisible jet and had a special meeting with Zeus and the other gods of Mount Olympus... how about you Aqualad?

Aqualad: Ummmm... me and Aquaman stopped some dolphins from going into a hydro dam!

Kid Flash: Wow - you suck Aqualad.

Furthermore, Aqualad had this really dumb looking perm

#15 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so any one who runs a round in his banna hamocks has a problem

#16 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Speedy wouldnt remeber his week cause he's a junkie.

#17 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Come again.

#18 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedy(Arsenal/Red Arrow) was a heroine addict. And that doesn't mean he chased female heroes. ba dum pum ching.
Post Edited:2007-04-24 02:44:11

#19 Posted by Darth Paul (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman already beat Sub-Mariner in DC vs. Marvel. He squashed Namor with a whale. Arthur has the edge with his command over sea life. A common misconception is that he simply "talks to fish". No, it's more than that he has an overpowering command of the creatures of the oceans and there are infinite ways in which he could use them to take down Namor.
Post Edited:2007-04-27 10:44:07
Post Edited:2007-04-27 10:44:40

#20 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Except that, that little bit of writing was terrible. Namor could puncture through a pile of whales and smash Aquaman to wet dust.

#21 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Except that, that little bit of writing was terrible. Namor could puncture through a pile of whales and smash Aquaman to wet dust."
Bad writing or not he knows what he's talking about!
#22 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

namor all the way, b/c aquaman is gay

#23 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

dude aquaman beat namor!!! in marval vs dc.

#24 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

The Real Flash says:

"dude aquaman beat namor!!! in marval vs dc."

That was voted on by the fans. Namor could easily take out Aquaman. Just look at who Namor hangs out with. Illuminate, and The Defenders. Those are some of the most powerful heros ever assembled. Aquaman isnt even a member of the JLA anymore. He's to busy playing with Davie Jones.

#25 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

the victory is of NAMOR the submarine but powerful mutant

#26 Posted by Logic Mark II (105 posts) - - Show Bio

That Marvel v.s DC thing was turd. Besides the rules in that were suttin like imobilised or incapacitated for a few seconds...but not being able to move for a few seconds is not beat in a true bout of fisticuffs. Namor would have burst through that whales guts grabbed Aquaman rippid his other arm off and beat him with it then he would have shoved a Barracuda up his arse. Namor is a Hulk level threat, with as much pull with sea life i would say. Aquaman just could not touch him, Aquaman flavoured fish sticks anyone?

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Death to Aquaman. Aquaman is the king, no make that Queen of jobbers. Namor incinerates Aquaman.

#28 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

namor owns aqua man.

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh hell yeah

#30 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

shamgar says:

"Gambler says:
"Namor."
nah Aurther."

lol, your the one who asked the q. you can't just answer it because then you would not need to be asking the question in the first place if you already had the answer.

anywho, King Namor(aka sub marinor) wins

do to greater strength(which is about a 100 ton)

and he can also fly with his cute little wings on his feet(JK, at least about the cute part)

#31 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Bane says:

"dude aquaman beat namor!!! in marval vs dc."

yea by dropping a whale on him(or somthing like that) which makes no sense and is a result of bad writing, because last time i checked a whale does not wiegh over a 100 tons which is what the sub marinor can lift. and he's bulletproof so a whale should hardly do him in.

#32 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor.

#33 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler, something else we can agree on. :)

#34 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to say Namor. Aquaman is able to give Namor a headache but that is it as far as his mind control which is his greatest tool against Namor. Then in an all out battle I think Namor has the edge on him. If Namor was full Atlantian, Aquaman all the way.

#35 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's painfully obvious that Mr. "I can talk to fishies" Is done for. NEXT THREAD!!!! lol

#36 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it is a clear win like that. Aquaman is much stronger than what people give him credit for and is a very skilled fighter. Sub-Mariner's huge advantage is not strength or anything but his ability to fly.

#37 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alot of people say Namor. That's why I say, "painfully obvious"

#38 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor would cave Aquaman's head in.

#39 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler says:

"Namor would cave Aquaman's head in."

exactly.

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler says:

The strength level is not that much different. In fact I think it is pretty even.
#41 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua-Mariner says:

"Lord Gambler says:
The strength level is not that much different. In fact I think it is pretty even. "

man are u serious? i don't read much into aquaman besides whenever he shows up in a JLA issue, but your saying that aquaman can lift a 100 tons!(thats what namors capable of) hmm! thats weird cause i've never seen him do anything near that level in any of the JLA issues.

#42 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua-Mariner says:

"Lord Gambler says:
The strength level is not that much different. In fact I think it is pretty even. "

man are u serious? i don't read much into aquaman besides whenever he shows up in a JLA issue, but your saying that aquaman can lift a 100 tons!(thats what namors capable of) hmm! thats weird cause i've never seen him do anything near that level in any of the JLA issues.

#43 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

howlettjames says:

"Aqua-Mariner says:
"Lord Gambler says:
man are u serious? i don't read much into aquaman besides whenever he shows up in a JLA issue, but your saying that aquaman can lift a 100 tons!(thats what namors capable of) hmm! thats weird cause i've never seen him do anything near that level in any of the JLA issues."
I don't read basicly anything that Aquaman has been in but I have been told this sevearl times. And on the JLU(I know tv and doesn't have to do with alot with comics but they are some what based off of something) Aquaman picked up a tank and threw it and beat Wonder Woman in a fist fight.
#44 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not so sure about the TV show dude. Wonder Woman is a high class hero. Aquaman... not so much. For him to handle her like that? I have nothing to say.

#45 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the TV show has no say on the comics but they are based off the comics somewhat. Also I have been told he is actually really strong, but people just don't give him credit due to him being a gay character.

#46 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

lmmfao!!!!!!!!!

#47 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua-Mariner says:

"I know the TV show has no say on the comics but they are based off the comics somewhat. Also I have been told he is actually really strong, but people just don't give him credit due to him being a gay character."

thats why you should not believe everything poeple tell you. whoever told you aquaman is as strong as namor was probably just a fanboy and did not really have any facts behind his their theory.

#48 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

howlettjames says:

"Aqua-Mariner says:
"I know the TV show has no say on the comics but they are based off the comics somewhat. Also I have been told he is actually really strong, but people just don't give him credit due to him being a gay character."
thats why you should not believe everything poeple tell you. whoever told you aquaman is as strong as namor was probably just a fanboy and did not really have any facts behind his their theory."
No, I don't know anyone who actually likes Aquaman. This was just something they have read.
#49 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

touche. lmmfao

#50 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua-Mariner says:

"howlettjames says:
"Aqua-Mariner says:
thats why you should not believe everything poeple tell you. whoever told you aquaman is as strong as namor was probably just a fanboy and did not really have any facts behind his their theory."
No, I don't know anyone who actually likes Aquaman. This was just something they have read. "

I like Aquaman! And I'm pretty sure he has enhanced strength, even if it's not to the level of Namor. Aquaman wins because he has Super Friends. Namor doesn't.