#1 Edited by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place in an old building with one oven, far from anyone. Aunt May is there baking a pie, while baking a batch of cookies when a deranged Superman, drained of all of his powers except his invulnerability/durability. Also Aunt May just had Wolverine's claws surgically placed inside of her hands in case of an alien invasion. Who wins?

#2 Edited by nickzambuto (13042 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt May in a murderstomp. Wolverine has consistently chopped up Hulk, Thor, etc with his claws, and considering how much stronger May would be then him with spider powers it should be even easier for her. Since Superman can't tag her if he lost his super speed, it's only a matter of time until he gets a claw in his face.

Flagged for spite against Superman. Aunt May is hardly on his level, try Galactus next time. Keep Supes against the Thors and the Gokus.

#3 Posted by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman walks in, ready to kill when he smells the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Never to be seen again.

#4 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageKoala said:

Superman walks in, ready to kill when he smells the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Never to be seen again.

It was pie, but this is exactly what I thought alot of people would post. Thanks for playing.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageKoala said:

LOL.

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (6974 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Aunt May for 1 dies from blood loss because of Wolverines claws and for 2 even with Spiderman strength she still wouldn't be able to pierce Superman's skin and for 3 with Superman's lvl of durability he would still have super strength out of Spiderman league and last but not least at Aunt May age even with Spiderman's powers she couldn't move that fast.

#7 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@AverageKoala said:

LOL.

Or another theory:

"Superman walks in, ready to kill when he smells the aroma of fresh baked cookies." He would then see an old angry women by the door with metal claws at her sides. He would then crash and jump out the window and commit suicide.

THE END

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterM0r0n said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@AverageKoala said:

LOL.

Or another theory:

"Superman walks in, ready to kill when he smells the aroma of fresh baked cookies." He would then see an old angry women by the door with metal claws at her sides. He would then crash and jump out the window and commit suicide.

THE END

LOL

#9 Posted by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I dig this thread, cookies and old women with claws.

#10 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageKoala said:

its pie .... but people can't read and are cookie monsters or cookie obsessed.

#11 Edited by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@AverageKoala said:

lol i just cant get that right. IMO Cookies > Pie

Im gonna need scans before I yield that pie could take cookies.

#12 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageKoala said:

@sandiego008 said:

@AverageKoala said:

lol i just cant get that right. IMOP Cookies > Pie

Im gonna need scans before I yield that pie could take cookies.

I might change it to cookies.

#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Who stopped Galactus from devouring the world with her delicious baked goods. That is right Aunt May.   
Also she takes no guff.  

#14 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

Who stopped Galactus from devouring the world with her delicious baked goods. That is right Aunt May.
Also she takes no guff.