Avatar image for tabithacucumber
TabithaCucumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TabithaCucumber

Atum targets The Vishanti and is out of control. It desires to eat them just like it did many others. Atum fights the Vishanti in space but within our solar system.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (1,557 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@HAVICKGREEN said:

@TitsteR: perfect so you know of CYTTORAKS, the principalities are the 2nd strongest

Excellent! Alot of people here can't grasp the concepts of the Principalities and think of them below cosmic when in fact everything in cosmic is still bound by the principals of physical and innerdimensional logic. The Principalities are above fundamental principals which is why they are above cosmic and cosmic abstract concepts. They don't believe that Eternity up to Oblivion are fundamental concepts and that the Principalities are outside of them. And using the term 'Principality" is loosely defined. All of those entities, like the Beyonder are most notable known as Extra Dimensional consciousness.

Posted 2 days, 4 hours ago
Post by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (1,557 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@HAVICKGREEN said:

@TitsteR: perfect so you know of CYTTORAKS, the principalities are the 2nd strongest

Excellent! Alot of people here can't grasp the concepts of the Principalities and think of them below cosmic when in fact everything in cosmic is still bound by the principals of physical and innerdimensional logic. The Principalities are above fundamental principals which is why they are above cosmic and cosmic abstract concepts. They don't believe that Eternity up to Oblivion are fundamental concepts and that the Principalities are outside of them. And using the term 'Principality" is loosely defined. All of those entities, like the Beyonder are most notable known as Extra Dimensional consciousness.

This is why it makes sense to place Living tribunal in 3rd place because of that logic. In Extra-Dimensional space, The Living Tribunal's powers are not the same as he were inside of the innerdimensional planes of existence. That's why in Extra-Dimension space, the Living Tribunal results to invoking powers of the Extra-Dimensional entities. For example when the Living Tribunal fought with Nebulos, he HAD to ask powers of the Faltine to defeat Nebulos and bypass the effects of the Polar Staff.

Why couldn't the Living Tribunal use his personal power to blink Nebulos out of existence?

Simply put: He couldn't. He was in the extra-dimensional space within the realm of Perilous. If he had fought Nebulos inside of the multiverse (Eternity's realm), best he could do was push out Nebulos back into the Extra-Dimension, but granted that he couldn't do that to Zom in the 1st place, suggest that even his own personal powers couldn't. The Living Tribunal is below the Principalities or better corrected; the Extra-Dimensional characters. Tribunal needed the help of Eternity, Ancient One, and Sorcerer Supreme Strange was because of this reason.

Posted 2 days, 2 hours ago
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Therefore, Atum can not beat the Vishanti.

Ohgawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ohgawd

That video is a bunch of fanboy piddle paddle.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Hyperlight

the main threat would be his aunt..... but he can probably overcome them

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hyperlight

both actually. his moth is gaea which is osthur's sister. but atums father is the demuirge, which is the creator/father of the elder gods

KingUranus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KingUranus

oshtur is closest to omnipotent. Atum can not win.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By butcher_pete

@Ohgawd said:

That video is a bunch of fanboy piddle paddle.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

The Vishanti could easily deal with Demogorge. They aren't simple ordinary Elder God level. They are above Elder Gods.

Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSecondOpinion said:

The Vishanti could easily deal with Demogorge. They are simple ordinary Elder God level. They are above Elder Gods.

Any proof that they are above Elder Gods? The Vishanti are nothing feat-wise.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheSecondOpinion
@Living_Monstrosity said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

The Vishanti could easily deal with Demogorge. They are simple ordinary Elder God level. They are above Elder Gods.

The feats are in War of the Seven Spheres. If we place Demogorge in that war, he would be the first thing to go down. 

Real fast. 

War of the Seven Spheres was taking place in a level of existence higher than Elder Gods. Slorioth himself was a threat to Eternity and the Elder Gods live inside Eternity. 

I highly doubt... No... I completely doubt Demogorge who is as powerful as the sun could do anything to threat Eternity, ever.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShootingNova

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Oshtur is an Elder God. She is more powerful than any other Elder God.

Hoggoth is supposed to be equal to an Elder God.

Agamotto seems to be weaker than the Elder Gods. His best feat is stalemating Galactus, but he needed to be in his own, personal realm to do that.

TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheSecondOpinion
@ShootingNova said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Oshtur is an Elder God. She is more powerful than any other Elder God.

Hoggoth is supposed to be equal to an Elder God.

Agamotto seems to be weaker than the Elder Gods. His best feat is stalemating Galactus, but he needed to be in his own, personal realm to do that.

Agamotto is the 1st Sorcerer Supreme. 

You should know what Dr. Strange could do to Galactus. Why can't Agamotto do better? 

Makes you wonder huh? 

Any Dr. Strange reader would tell you that Agamotto was toying with Galactus that whole time.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@TheSecondOpinion: Dr. Strange is enhanced by the power of the Ancient One and he constantly invokes the spells of others, especially the Vishanti.

By feats though, Agamotto wouldn't be stomping Strange, at all.

And the Dr. Strange vs. Galactus was against a starving Galactus.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShootingNova

On-topic though, I see the Vishanti taking this. Oshtur alone is giving Atum a big run for his money. Adding in Hoggoth, they definitely overpower The Godeater. Adding in Agamotto, and the Demogorge gets stomped.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By CosmosTyrant

Din't Atum beat every hell lord at the same time in there own dimension like nothing?

I'm going with Atum.

If some one will like to post some feats for The Vishanti.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShootingNova

@CosmosTyrant said:

Din't Atum beat every hell lord at the same time in there own dimension like nothing?

I'm going with Atum.

Atum beat (and I believe with difficulty) one Elder God.

Oshtur alone is the most powerful Elder God. Hoggoth is supposed to be an equivalent to an Elder God, and Agamotto is the first Sorcerer Supreme.

The Vishanti, combined, have stalemated Shuma-Gorath, I believe.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@ShootingNova: In there realm or Shuma own realm?

And they are not fighting in there own realm here, so i think he haves a chance.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By D3athstroke

@ShootingNova said:

@CosmosTyrant said:

I'm going with Atum.

Atum beat (and I believe with difficulty) one Elder God.

Atum eat and devoured all elder gods except 5

He spared Gaea and Oshtur other 3 run to other dimensions Chthon was killed but human hatred resurrected him

He stomps and devours vashanti without any trouble

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

@CosmosTyrant said:

@ShootingNova: In there realm or Shuma own realm?

And they are not fighting in there own realm here, so i think he haves a chance.

I'm not sure.

Not all three share the same realm. I believe they have different ones, especially Agamotto.

@D3athstroke: You mean the featless ones? I was referring to Set. Anyways, Chthon folded himself into another dimension and escaped, unless I was thinking of something else.

Oshtur is the most powerful Elder God/Goddess. Her tear created the first Sorcerer Supreme. Hoggoth alone is an equal to an Elder God. Agamotto has stalemated (some would say he was toying) with Galactus in his own realm.

The three combined have stalemated Shuma-Gorath, who is far beyond Atum.

Avatar image for deactivated-6022d32c2b56e
deactivated-6022d32c2b56e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atum wins this..

Atum > set and chthon

Chthon/set >= Vishanti

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Is this the badass Atum or the one that got beaten by Thor?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Is this the badass Atum or the one that got beaten by Thor?

Going by the picture its the badass version rather than the albino slug version (is that what we are calling the 2 version now?? seems adequate).

The image in the OP is from Thor Annual 09 where the whole birth of Atum was explained in detail.

===================================================================================================

Just wanted to put the barrier so i can make my case on the thread.

Classic era Atum, with limited in his feats of fighting the Elder Gods and Elder Gods only, had but 1 limitation, he was scared of his own power and liked the way he looked as Atum as opposed to Demuirge. He also has never been defeated and his entire history was limited to chasing away the elder gods and killing many, many of them, fighting and beating an amped up Set and resulting war killing the dinosaurs and a third fighting against Set , in his normal power level but inside his own dimension, which ended up with Set gets his heads torn out and thrown into different dimension.

In short what i am trying to say is, apart from the changed version of Atum who dies of Indigestation, Atum has never lost a fight in his classic version. Only limitation is his lack of feats , had Vishanti shown better feats i would have said Vishanti, they havent even as collective.

Its close, Vishanti are filled with big statements and hyperbole while Atum actually has feats.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atum wins this..

Atum > set and chthon

Chthon/set >= Vishanti

this

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its close, Vishanti are filled with big statements and hyperbole while Atum actually has feats.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

Eh, Atum has feats but he has less impressive showings too. Like during Secret Invasion he decided to help Earth but for whatever reason couldn't just obliterate the Skrull fleets which someone of his power level shouldn't really have a hard time doing.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Yeah, but I don't even if know if The Vishanti have even that much/little so far as actual shows of force(in combat) to their credit.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser: Yeah, but I don't even if know if The Vishanti have even that much/little so far as actual shows of force(in combat) to their credit.

I thought Agamotto did well against Galactus? I could be wrong.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He did, but it was with the home-field advantage(in his own realm).

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He did, but it was with the home-field advantage(in his own realm).

Oh right. Well in that case I suppose Atum could win.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31  Edited By Claymore1998

@mr-luxcipher: @highaccuser: friend thats because the god squad in the series were fighting their equals, the skrull gods.

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vishanti stomps

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-luxcipher: @highaccuser: friend thats because the god squad in the series were fighting their equals, the skrull gods.

Yeah, but if the whole point was to repel the Skrulls why not just do that directly? Seems rather unnecessary to be going through the trouble of lowering their morale by defeating their gods when you're a sky father who could just wipe them out.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, but if the whole point was to repel the Skrulls why not just do that directly?

Hehe because those Skurlls were being helped, from the background, by Skrull Gods. These Skrull Gods were very powerful and had to be taken out of the equation before the battle on Earth could begin. Without the gods being stopped, the invasion could not have been stopped.

Hehe its not the case friend, when the gods backing them are just as powerful you would need to fight them first. Remember, Atum may not even be the most powerful member of the said Squad. Mikaboshi was a part of the said squad too while he had not transformed into the Chaos King by this time he was already powerful enough to humilate and kill Zues or threaten the whole of Olympus before the said events.

If you look at the character involved in the said God Squad they were all extremely powerful. Ajak for example. In fact later in the story both Galactus and Ba'st join the same God Squad to a limited capacity too.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Claymore1998

@highaccuser said:

I thought Agamotto did well against Galactus? I could be wrong.

The former (Agamotto) was in his place of power, the latter (Galactus) was wondering corridor of realities and it was even mentioned that Galactus has not fed for days. Even then Agamatto was always on the receiving end where he did barely any damage. The only reason Galactus seem unable to defeat Agamotto was because he is not really a physical being anymore.

I do not believe anything in the story seem to suggest Agamotto to be a match for Galactus, never-mind on normal level. At least that's my interpretation of the event. I also do not recall Vishanti either as a collective or individually been suggested to be a threat to any of the cosmic constants in a universe.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@claymore1998: I'm glad to see you in the Battle forums more often friend. :)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Claymore1998

@citizensentry: Thank you so much for the kind words, friend. Much appreciated =)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Dammit I keep trying to respond but my response keeps getting eaten. Oh well.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I guess comicvine has been buggy for you then. Take your time, friend, no rush =)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Atum doesn't really have a way around the Vishanti given his lack of hax resistance.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman: Dormammu didn't solo them, that was just a vision from what I remember in Strange Academy. It wouldn't be far-fetched to say he's near or above them though, imo.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:

Didn't Dormammu solo the Vishanti? Was there context?

No Caption Provided

Demogorge is a beast who destroyed Amped Set & no-sold Mephisto, Pluto, Hela + every hell lord worth a damn at once. Really well made respect thread for Demogorge here:

Set had help too.

Demogorge = Death of all Pantheons. Unless one go inside and strike his heart, Demogorge has shown to be unbeatable. Can Vishanti solo every Hell-lord at once/Pantheon wipe? Or defeat Elder Gods on multiple occasions?

"And the God Eater will lay waste to us all"- Athena to the Pantheons of every culture. Even Odin knew he had no chance

I agree! ✔ 😎

Demogorge eats the Vishanti IMO

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:

My Cosmic twin and I 💜~

Loading Video...

You know it! 😎✊✨