Tyrant

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WindCloud

Atum should win.  i  think he's powerful enough to absorb Tyrant and make him a part of himself.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pooty
@WindCloud: Maybe if we're talking about depowered Tyrant then maybe. but full powered tyrant destroys him i think.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By "Colossus"

Fully Powered Atum Vs Partially powerd tyrant. and atum doesnt get overloaded when absorbing things like other people do

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
hmmm... Tyrant still has a great shot here
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

Tyrant > Atum > de-powered Tyrant

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Depowered Tyrant ain't winning FOR SURE... 

GBD
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By "Colossus"

Atum>>>>>>>>>>Elder Gods>>>>>>>>High Fathers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Heralds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mutants

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@"Colossus" said:
"Atum>>>>>>>>>>Elder Gods>>>>>>>>High Fathers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Heralds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mutants "

Odin is right there with the elderogods IMO... 
But yea Atum is ahead of them all... 

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"Atum>>>>>>>>>>Elder Gods>>>>>>>>High Fathers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Heralds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mutants "
Odin is right there with the elderogods IMO... But yea Atum is ahead of them all...  GBD "
Odin isn't anywhere close to elder god level. He has trouble with guys like Surtur.

Even Depowered Tyrant could take out Atum if he wanted.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@"Colossus" said:
" Atum>>>>>>>>>>Elder Gods>>>>>>>>High Fathers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Heralds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mutants "
Mutants? Then what You will say about MjJ,Rachel,X-Man,Scarlett Witch,Hyperstorm,Psi-Lord and couple others? ;)
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By "Colossus"
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Odin is right there with the elderogods IMO... But yea Atum is ahead of them all...  GBD "
odin is High Father
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hellos

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Odin isn't anywhere close to elder god level. He has trouble with guys like Surtur. Even Depowered Tyrant could take out Atum if he wanted."

Any proof or more of your bull ar usual! & yea Surtur would give any ElderGod a hell of a battle also...
Depowered tyrant huh?! LOL you really need to get a clue... It;s just sad... 

GBD
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By "Colossus"
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Odin isn't anywhere close to elder god level. He has trouble with guys like Surtur. Even Depowered Tyrant could take out Atum if he wanted."
Any proof or more of your bull ar usual! & yea Surtur would give any ElderGod a hell of a battle also...Depowered tyrant huh?! LOL you really need to get a clue... It;s just sad...  GBD "
An elder god would destroy surtur.
Odin is not an elder god.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Any proof or more of your bull ar usual! & yea Surtur would give any ElderGod a hell of a battle also...Depowered tyrant huh?! LOL you really need to get a clue... It;s just sad...  GBD "
Depowered Tyrant was taking it to Galactus until Morg interrupted him. And Surtur isn't even close to Elder God level. Rune King Thor scared the hell out of him, and you really think he's close to Elder God level? 

Either bring some actual evidence or stop posting entirely.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@"Colossus" said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
An elder god would destroy surtur. Odin is not an elder god. "

No they would'nt, there about the same level... 
Yea, I know he's not... 

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
No they would'nt, there about the same level... Yea, I know he's not...  GBD "
Once again, prove that Surtur is anywhere near Elder God level.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Once again, prove that Surtur is anywhere near Elder God level. "

Do you know how things work when debateing or what? 
Your the one that went against my statement & said it was wrong the proof is on you buddy... 
So name some feats that show Surtur or Odin don't have a chance against them! 

I'm sure you'll back out of it like usual... 

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Do you know how things work when debateing or what? Your the one that went against my statement & said it was wrong the proof is on you buddy... So name some feats that show Surtur or Odin don't have a chance against them!  I'm sure you'll back out of it like usual...  GBD "
The proof is on me? Years of canon back up my statements. You made the ludicrous statement that Surtur can take an Elder God. Either back it up, or concede. IF you can't post proof to back up said statement, then I'll take that as a win.

Once again, name feats that even put characters like Odin or Surtur on par with guys like Zom. Y'know, the guy that had to be sealed away by the LT. Or even Dormammu. I eagerly await said evidence.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
Do you know how things work when debateing or what? Your the one that went against my statement & said it was wrong the proof is on you buddy... So name some feats that show Surtur or Odin don't have a chance against them!  I'm sure you'll back out of it like usual...  GBD "
The proof is on me? Years of canon back up my statements. You made the ludicrous statement that Surtur can take an Elder God. Either back it up, or concede. IF you can't post proof to back up said statement, then I'll take that as a win.  Once again, name feats that even put characters like Odin or Surtur on par with guys like Zom. Y'know, the guy that had to be sealed away by the LT. Or even Dormammu. I eagerly await said evidence. "

LOL, you got nothing huh?! 

I win again... 
Get some facts or shutup...  
I;ll post evidence when you do the same...

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
The proof is on me? Years of canon back up my statements. You made the ludicrous statement that Surtur can take an Elder God. Either back it up, or concede. IF you can't post proof to back up said statement, then I'll take that as a win.  Once again, name feats that even put characters like Odin or Surtur on par with guys like Zom. Y'know, the guy that had to be sealed away by the LT. Or even Dormammu. I eagerly await said evidence. "
LOL, you got nothing huh?!  I win again... Get some facts or shutup...  I;ll post evidence when you do the same... GBD "
No seriously, I'm still waiting.

BTW, Tyrant still wins this.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @"Colossus" said:
LOL, you got nothing huh?!  I win again... Get some facts or shutup...  I;ll post evidence when you do the same... GBD "
No seriously, I'm still waiting.  BTW, Tyrant still wins this. "

Keep on waiting then. Back yourself up for once!!!  
Man up why don't you... 

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lance Uppercut

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p21.jpg
 http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p22.jpg

Depowered Tyrant had Galactus on his back and probably could have killed him. I've stated this before. Get over it.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p21.jpg  http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p22.jpg  Depowered Tyrant had Galactus on his back and probably could have killed him. I've stated this before. Get over it. "

That's your proof that Tyrant wins? LOL 
First of all he had to use Big G's tech to add to his power to do this. 
Second, he did;nt defeat him anyways... 
Third. Alot of people have hurt Big G before & there nowhere near either of these guys class. 
Forth. How sated was Big G here?  
Fifth. I thought we where talking about posting evidence that ElderGods are way above Odin or Surtur?!Where's that? 

Atum defeating several helllords is above this also...Skyfathers & HellLords alike are scared shitless of Atum, tyrant not so much. 
Also look at Thanos fighting both Odin & Tyrant, Odin was more powerful & he would die horrible to Atum... 

Next!!! 

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p21.jpg  http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p22.jpg  Depowered Tyrant had Galactus on his back and probably could have killed him. I've stated this before. Get over it. "
That's your proof that Tyrant wins? LOL First of all he had to use Big G's tech to add to his power to do this. Second, he did;nt defeat him anyways... Third. Alot of people have hurt Big G before & there nowhere near either of these guys class. Forth. How sated was Big G here?  Fifth. I thought we where talking about posting evidence that ElderGods are way above Odin or Surtur?!Where's that?  Atum defeating several helllords is above this also...Skyfathers & HellLords alike are scared shitless of Atum, tyrant not so much. Also look at Thanos fighting both Odin & Tyrant, Odin was more powerful & he would die horrible to Atum...  Next!!!  GBD "
1. Your point? Tyrant is a master of technology, and utilized his abilities to gain an extra advantage. He was doing exceptionally well even before using tech.

2. No, he was intercepted by Morg. Who had the U.N. So once again, your point?

3. Name ten people who have hurt big G below the level of Tyrant and Atum

4. Never stated. But likely moderately fed.

5. I don't need proof. I'm not the one making stupid claims about Odin and Surtur being on the level of Elder Gods. You try to complain about people not backing up statements with facts, so where are yours. 

Hell Lords like Mephisto are afraid of characters like Thanos, who need to amp to even fight Tyrant. And lose,. at that. No Hell Lord is on par with Tyrant. Not even their combined might would be enough. So post feats of Odin that can compare to the level of an Elder God, or I'll take that as a concession on your part.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said:
"  http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p21.jpg  http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p22.jpg  Depowered Tyrant had Galactus on his back and probably could have killed him. I've stated this before. Get over it. "
I don't belive that he could.
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Odin isn't anywhere close to elder god level. He has trouble with guys like Surtur.
Agree. Odin is a skyfather,but don't underestimate Surtur. He is in SF level too.

@Lance Uppercut said:
"Even Depowered Tyrant could take out Atum if he wanted. "

No, he can't.  De-powered Tyrant didn't show anything what could put him above Skyfather level and Atum is much more powerfull than Skyfathers.@"Colossus" said:
@"Colossus" said:
" An elder god would destroy surtur. Odin is not an elder god. "
Agree.
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Rune King Thor scared the hell out of him, and you really think he's close to Elder God level?   "

I belive he is.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
That's your proof that Tyrant wins? LOL First of all he had to use Big G's tech to add to his power to do this. Second, he did;nt defeat him anyways... Third. Alot of people have hurt Big G before & there nowhere near either of these guys class. Forth. How sated was Big G here?  Fifth. I thought we where talking about posting evidence that ElderGods are way above Odin or Surtur?!Where's that?  Atum defeating several helllords is above this also...Skyfathers & HellLords alike are scared shitless of Atum, tyrant not so much. Also look at Thanos fighting both Odin & Tyrant, Odin was more powerful & he would die horrible to Atum...  Next!!!  GBD "
1. Your point? Tyrant is a master of technology, and utilized his abilities to gain an extra advantage. He was doing exceptionally well even before using tech.  2. No, he was intercepted by Morg. Who had the U.N. So once again, your point?  3. Name ten people who have hurt big G below the level of Tyrant and Atum  4. Never stated. But likely moderately fed.  5. I don't need proof. I'm not the one making stupid claims about Odin and Surtur being on the level of Elder Gods. You try to complain about people not backing up statements with facts, so where are yours.   Hell Lords like Mephisto are afraid of characters like Thanos, who need to amp to even fight Tyrant. And lose,. at that. No Hell Lord is on par with Tyrant. Not even their combined might would be enough. So post feats of Odin that can compare to the level of an Elder God, or I'll take that as a concession on your part. "

1. My point is Galactus's ship is massively powerful & Tyrant would'nt have that against Atum 
2. He never defeated him, that's the point only knocked him down, hell Thanos has done that & seemed to do more damage too. 
3. 10?! Why do I have to name 10 people?  Thanos has done same thing & looked better also. FantasticFour. Thor. It goes on...

5.  Yes you need proof or your comments mean nothing...

LOL here that guys ALL the Helllords COMBINED could'nt defeat the depowered Tyrant! This statement shows how laughable you are & how little you know!

Odin has bigger feats then any ElderGod, that's a fact!

Tyrant here is'nt even Odin level never mind Atum level!! 

GBD

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@czarny_samael said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"  http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p21.jpg  http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p22.jpg  Depowered Tyrant had Galactus on his back and probably could have killed him. I've stated this before. Get over it. "
I don't belive that he could.
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Odin isn't anywhere close to elder god level. He has trouble with guys like Surtur.
Agree. Odin is a skyfather,but don't underestimate Surtur. He is in SF level too.

@Lance Uppercut said:
"Even Depowered Tyrant could take out Atum if he wanted. "

No, he can't.  De-powered Tyrant didn't show anything what could put him above Skyfather level and Atum is much more powerfull than Skyfathers.@"Colossus" said:
@"Colossus" said:
" An elder god would destroy surtur. Odin is not an elder god. "
Agree.
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Rune King Thor scared the hell out of him, and you really think he's close to Elder God level?   "
I belive he is. "
1. Seemed to be proving you wrong in the scans

2. I didn't say anything about them being sky father level. I said neither of them are Elder God level. So far, no proof has been posted to the contrary.

3. Yes, yes he can. Once again, what feats does he have in comparison with Tyrant on any level?

4. Also agree

5. I saw nothing from RK Thor to garner such a rank.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By capall

atum would be able to win against depowered tyrant but definitely not agaist a full powered tyrant
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@capall said:
"atum would be able to win against depowered tyrant but definitely not agaist a full powered tyrant "

That should be obvious to most... 

GBD
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said: 

1.My point is that this was a middle of the fight, not end of it. 
3.Set and Chthon run to other dimension,because they were afraid of him. He defeated nameless (for me) Elder Gods. Depowered Tyrant didn't defeat anyone above powered-up Thanos. 
5.I am not sure about it (I even made a thread RLT vs. Chthon and it didn't answer me on which level of power RLT was),but he is for sure much more powerfull than Skyfathers and this is "next level" in gods power.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@czarny_samael said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:   1.My point is that this was a middle of the fight, not end of it.  3.Set and Chthon run to other dimension,because they were afraid of him. He defeated nameless (for me) Elder Gods. Depowered Tyrant didn't defeat anyone above powered-up Thanos.  5.I am not sure about it (I even made a thread RLT vs. Chthon and it didn't answer me on which level of power RLT was),but he is for sure much more powerfull than Skyfathers and this is "next level" in gods power. "
1. Seemed to be the end by the way Morg had to step in with the Ultimate Plot Devi-, er, Nullifier
3. Didn't defeat anyone? Once again, seemed to be taking it to Galactus before Morg stepped in.
5. I haven't seen any feats from Rune Lord Thor to make him an Elder God.Above Skyfather? Probably.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:   1.My point is that this was a middle of the fight, not end of it.  3.Set and Chthon run to other dimension,because they were afraid of him. He defeated nameless (for me) Elder Gods. Depowered Tyrant didn't defeat anyone above powered-up Thanos.  5.I am not sure about it (I even made a thread RLT vs. Chthon and it didn't answer me on which level of power RLT was),but he is for sure much more powerfull than Skyfathers and this is "next level" in gods power. "
1. Seemed to be the end by the way Morg had to step in with the Ultimate Plot Devi-, er, Nullifier 3. Didn't defeat anyone? Once again, seemed to be taking it to Galactus before Morg stepped in. 5. I haven't seen any feats from Rune Lord Thor to make him an Elder God.Above Skyfather? Probably. "
1.3. It is debetable. I need something more clear too belive in it.
5.It is still a big question for me. In my opinion he is, but it doesn't matter in this fight.
icecream1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By icecream1991

Atum wins..... 

Atum devours him alive.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By lagoon_boy
tyrant has a good chance here
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full-Powered Tyrant mops the floor with Atum
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By "Colossus"

he is not fully powerd

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@"Colossus" said:
"he is not fully powerd "

I don't see Depowered Tyrant beating Odin, let alone Atum
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mrwenpire

Depowered Tyrant would die horribly........ 

Atum has made all the skyfathers shit themselves.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By why so serious

atum.
SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SgtRYNO

um atum once ate the entire elder gods themselves. he would beat tyrant around like a child.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By "Colossus"

there actually on the same tier.
 there is a thread with this some where

Galactus
Atum(Classic Demogorge) /Tyrant/Promeil Gods
Elder Gods/Cosmic Cubes