Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Terminal Velocity

He's magic right? Kryptonians lose I reckon.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Terminal Velocity says:

"He's magic right? Kryptonians lose I reckon."

Pretty much. Atum is an entity designed for nothing but to devour Gods.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Forever

Yeah I think Atum could pretty much take all three of them.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the creator

Although Atum's parents were Gaea (goddess of the earth) and Demiurge (abstract being), his powers don't seem straightforardly magically based. In his appearances Atum has projected light/heat at levels of the sun and has massive strength/durability/endurance, and the ability to fly. His appearances suggest power levels equivalent to or superior to the elder gods (demons) of earth, like Chthon and Set. His real strength is the ability to absorb the raw power/energy of the gods/abstract beings he kills, transforming him him to an even more powerful form, Demogorge. In this form all his physical abilities are enhanced (like they needed to be) and he has other energy projection powers.

I don't think that the Kryptonians would qualify for the power absorption as they are not gods/abstract beings.

If Atum did not use his powers at high levels, the light projection could actually make the kryptonians stronger. However, he should be able to project heat at levels only seen at the heart of the Sun (millions of degrees) and this should be enough to hurt/kill even the likes of Superman.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The_Creator says:

"Although Atum's parents were Gaea (goddess of the earth) and Demiurge (abstract being), his powers don't seem straightforardly magically based. In his appearances Atum has projected light/heat at levels of the sun and has massive strength/durability/endurance, and the ability to fly. His appearances suggest power levels equivalent to or superior to the elder gods (demons) of earth, like Chthon and Set. His real strength is the ability to absorb the raw power/energy of the gods/abstract beings he kills, transforming him him to an even more powerful form, Demogorge. In this form all his physical abilities are enhanced (like they needed to be) and he has other energy projection powers. I don't think that the Kryptonians would qualify for the power absorption as they are not gods/abstract beings. If Atum did not use his powers at high levels, the light projection could actually make the kryptonians stronger. However, he should be able to project heat at levels only seen at the heart of the Sun (millions of degrees) and this should be enough to hurt/kill even the likes of Superman."

Excellent post.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Okay since he my favorite ill answer this atum wins hes as hot as the sun core over 24million degrees of 13.600.000 kelvvins he also invunerable on a cosmic sale meanign he could take the pressure of the sun his strength is way over thors own and hsi mystical abilites surpass that of any sky father zeus odin and some other dude and IF ATUM TURNS TO DEMOGORGE its over as demogorge he made marvels death gods mephisto hades pluto satannish and to make things even worse he beat them and absorbed their powers and he threaten them all as if they were kids ao atum woukd own the krytonian since he can burn then if i rememeber people liek brimestone hurt kryptonians and fernus were hot enough so yeah atum would win although ti be a good fight.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Terminal Velocity

Actually superman flew into the centre of the sun once...I think. It powered him up.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator

Eternal Chaos says:

"The_Creator says:
"Although Atum's parents were Gaea (goddess of the earth) and Demiurge (abstract being), his powers don't seem straightforardly magically based. In his appearances Atum has projected light/heat at levels of the sun and has massive strength/durability/endurance, and the ability to fly. His appearances suggest power levels equivalent to or superior to the elder gods (demons) of earth, like Chthon and Set. His real strength is the ability to absorb the raw power/energy of the gods/abstract beings he kills, transforming him him to an even more powerful form, Demogorge. In this form all his physical abilities are enhanced (like they needed to be) and he has other energy projection powers. I don't think that the Kryptonians would qualify for the power absorption as they are not gods/abstract beings. If Atum did not use his powers at high levels, the light projection could actually make the kryptonians stronger. However, he should be able to project heat at levels only seen at the heart of the Sun (millions of degrees) and this should be enough to hurt/kill even the likes of Superman."
Excellent post."

Thanks.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Terminal Velocity says:

"Actually superman flew into the centre of the sun once...I think. It powered him up."

Yeah but if atum shots regular heat at superman with no solar energy it culd burn him i rememebr supergirl getting burt by brimestone in the past plus he sun gives him energy so much energy that it wont burn him superman in a alot of real heat it will get to him.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By "Colossus"
@Terminal Velocity said:
"

Actually superman flew into the centre of the sun once...I think. It powered him up.

"
Atum the god eater lives in the core of the sun
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ownerz

Atum stomps, he is magical and the Kryptonians have no chance

icecream1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By icecream1991

Superman, supergirl, and power girl just aren't even close to being in the same league as Atum............ 

Atum will kill them, and Atum won't even break a sweat 

Atum will eat them and gain their energy.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666

Atum in curbstomp.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By "Colossus"

even if atum is limited to eating gods he still is far more powerful than superman