Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

10 street level fighters from Marvel and DC each have been teleported to realm of titans. The titans in the realm are close to extinction but the humans are doing no better. They're on their last legs and have retreated behind Wall Sina. When the heroes/villains arrives they are viewed as a miracle and are quickly briefed on the situation. Within 3 weeks they have been completely updated on the titans and have trained with 3D maneuver gear. On the dawn of the first day of the 4th week, the titans attack. Can they save humanity??

Titans

No Caption Provided

- Twenty Five 3-14 meter titans (10 deviants)

- Ten 15 meter titans (5 deviants)

- Five 16-20 meter titans (1 deviant)

- Female Titan

Heroes/Villains

Marvel

- Captain America - Angel

- Hawkeye w/ bow and 100 arrows - Bone Claw Wolverine (regen limited)

- Daredevil - Black Widow

- Bucky Barnes - Bullseye

- Deadpool (regen limited) - Black Panther

DC

- Batman - Green Arrow w/ bow and 100 arrows

- Nightwing - Azrael ( Michael Lane)

- Deathstroke - Killer Croc

- Bane (on venom) - Cassandra Cain

- Black Canary w Canary scream - Catwoman

Plus

- 80 human soldiers

Rules:

- All DC/Marvel characters have standard equipment, save for firearms or anything else that would seem too out of place in an (advanced) medieval setting technology wise.

- Hawkeye and Green Arrow each have 10 explosive arrows

- Morals off and too the death obviously

Setting:

Here (and I know its not wall sina)

If you want, make a list of the casualties too for better clarification instead of blah blah stomps

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jmarshmallow

The 80 elite soldiers aren't necessary. The two teams have got this battle on lock.

Jmarshmallow

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Really? Why? The smallest of these titans is over 10 feet tall, can crash through brick with ease, and bite humans in half. For their size, they're surprisingly quick and only have one weak spot. Even the elite soldiers mess up and die on a regular basis, so, even with their superior attributes, I don't think the DC/Marvel team can pull this off on their own....

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

DC and Marvel

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By cameron83

DC and Marvel stomps.

While the abilities of the Titans are nice and all, they mainly go up against humans that don't have half of the abilities of Marvel and DC street levelers.

Even low level street levelers like moon knight or Punisher can suffice

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By those_eyes

DC and Marvel stomp but have trouble with the female titan I bet for a bit. Since she can crystalize the nape of her neck.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Really? Why? The smallest of these titans is over 10 feet tall, can crash through brick with ease, and bite humans in half. For their size, they're surprisingly quick and only have one weak spot. Even the elite soldiers mess up and die on a regular basis, so, even with their superior attributes, I don't think the DC/Marvel team can pull this off on their own....

Nah. A really good soldier can take on a titan one on one. And pretty much everybody on the DC and Marvel teams are going to be > pretty much every soldier in that show.

Jmarshmallow

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000

@homicidalmaniac:

Why?

@cameron83:

You do know that these humans are usually decimated in scores by a few titans right? Why do you think street levelers can win when n they only have 3 weeks of training with 3d gear? Because its the only way low levels like them even have a kneeling chance. On the ground even the smallest titan would eat them. A well placed round house kick isn't going to do jack against a titan. And yes, I know the Marvel/DC squad have extra abilities like strength, and speed, and regen...but how does that make this a stomp when their enemy has the same??

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@jmarshmallow:

Nah. A really good soldier can take on a titan one on one. And pretty much everybody on the DC and Marvel teams are going to be > pretty much every soldier in that show.

Jmarshmallow

I disagree...a really great, elite soldier can take on a titan one on one, with years of experience, and when striking at opportune moments. During the female titan capture arc dozens of really good soldiers were taken out by regular titans...I've never seen a 'really good' soldier nonchalantly take on a titan...especially a bigger one, and especially a deviant. And can you explain why DC and Marvel will automatically be better than the soldiers? Sure they are stronger but they won't be using the 3d gear as well, if you watch the show or read the manga yo would know that being on the ground usually means instant death. And I know DC/Marvel has superior characters but if you really think Captain America is going to take on a 15 meter titan solo, on the ground, you're mistaken

DC and Marvel stomp but have trouble with the female titan I bet for a bit. Since she can crystalize the nape of her neck.

How do they stomp?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By those_eyes

@buttersdaman000 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@jmarshmallow:

Jmarshmallow

I disagree...a really great, elite soldier can take on a titan one on one, with years of experience, and when striking at opportune moments. During the female titan capture arc dozens of really good soldiers were taken out by regular titans...I've never seen a 'really good' soldier nonchalantly take on a titan...especially a bigger one, and especially a deviant. And can you explain why DC and Marvel will automatically be better than the soldiers? Sure they are stronger but they won't be using the 3d gear as well, if you watch the show or read the manga yo would know that being on the ground usually means instant death. And I know DC/Marvel has superior characters but if you really think Captain America is going to take on a 15 meter titan solo, on the ground, you're mistaken

@those_eyes said:

How do they stomp?

All those dc and marvel street levelers will be near levis level of skill from just because of their peak level physical attributes. The titans will get worked hard. Killer croc alone will do work by crawling on titans necks and ripping it to shreads. Plus with the 80 humans should be able to kill atleast maybe 5-10 titans by themselves before they get killed. Maybe I reframe from saying this is a stomp due to the female titan being a major problem unless somehow they can cut through her crystals.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: while I am not discrediting the humans or titans on the show, you are greatly confusing them with dc and marvel street levelers. the humans on the show, in terms of.....everything, cannot begin to compare against the likes of the comkc street levelers, especially enhanced ones like Cap and deathstroke, whereas even Batmqn, who is non enhanced,is >>>>>>>>any of thr elites on the show.what takes the humans weeks takes the comic characters a day. And based on feats and stats, deathstroke will fare better than Batman and so will cap.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC MARVEL TEAM WINS in the end

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cameron83

Okay,now that I'm off my phone,I have much more room to type,and better express my thoughts.

Even Green Arrow is (at his best,of course) greater than an elite soldier. The problem is that the humans on the show are,at best,hardly on the level of even the likes of Moon Knight in terms of....anything. Not that Moon Knight is bad,but he's a low level street leveler. It's like putting every member of the flash family against anime speedsters that,at most,can only go mach 1. In that case,you're literally comparing them to fodder that have nothing on them.

I mean,you put the likes of:

Cassandra Cain

Black Canary

Batman

Black Panther

Deadpool

Captain America

Deathstroke

Black Widow

Hawkeye/Green Arrow

against Titans that were defeated by elite soldiers that were,at best,canon fodder to any member of this team,and I'm not even counting their equipment and powers (if they have it).

You quite literally put some of the highest street levelers in this. Might as well add Spider-man,Midnighter,and Kaine while you're at it.

Basically what I am saying is,even though the humans on the show train at their hardest to barely defeat many titans,the very best soldier on the show is nothing compared to DC and Marvel street levelers. It's better to put them against Valiant street levelers (that are still of a high order). My suggestion is removing.......the people of this list and replacing them with the likes of Ninjak (who,in my opinion,is still more skilled),Bloodshot,Archer,etc combined with Image ones.

Btw,please don't think I'm discrediting anyone on the show,or Valiant or Image characters,but I'm giving credit where it's due.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buttersdaman000

@buttersdaman000: while I am not discrediting the humans or titans on the show, you are greatly confusing them with dc and marvel street levelers. the humans on the show, in terms of.....everything, cannot begin to compare against the likes of the comkc street levelers, especially enhanced ones like Cap and deathstroke, whereas even Batmqn, who is non enhanced,is >>>>>>>>any of thr elites on the show.what takes the humans weeks takes the comic characters a day. And based on feats and stats, deathstroke will fare better than Batman and so will cap.

How so? They are humans but I think you're discrediting them based solely on that fact. If you read the manga or watch the anime, look at how quickly they move and the damage they can take. These are manga humans, they're not normal. Know I know they aren't on Captain America's level but, still my point stands. Also, forgetting about the humans, I think you're fodderizing the titans. Yes, a lot of them are killed in the anime but I can hardly recall an easy kill....and just because the DC/Marvel characters are superior, I doubt killing them will automatically become easy. The titan roster has a fair amount of deviants which no amount of training can prepare you for, and the female titan who is more skilled in 3d maneuver gear than the DC/Marvel team. Adding on to that, she can one hit kill any of them......I really do think this battle can go either way with a little tactics and sacrifice...but DC/Marvel stomp?...nah....

All those dc and marvel street levelers will be near levis level of skill from just because of their peak level physical attributes. The titans will get worked hard. Killer croc alone will do work by crawling on titans necks and ripping it to shreads. Plus with the 80 humans should be able to kill atleast maybe 5-10 titans by themselves before they get killed. Maybe I reframe from saying this is a stomp due to the female titan being a major problem unless somehow they can cut through her crystals.

Superior attributes does not equal skill. They may be able to get the hang of it quicker due to superior balance and agility, but I doubt that they'll be top level just because. How is killer croc, a 5(?) toner going to defeat a 15 meter, 50+ tonner titan solo???? He gets footballed

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More importantly, do the defenders have any knowledge of the Titans' weakness?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cameron83

@buttersdaman000 said:

@cameron83 said:

How so? They are humans but I think you're discrediting them based solely on that fact. If you read the manga or watch the anime, look at how quickly they move and the damage they can take. These are manga humans, they're not normal. Know I know they aren't on Captain America's level but, still my point stands. Also, forgetting about the humans, I think you're fodderizing the titans. Yes, a lot of them are killed in the anime but I can hardly recall an easy kill....and just because the DC/Marvel characters are superior, I doubt killing them will automatically become easy. The titan roster has a fair amount of deviants which no amount of training can prepare you for, and the female titan who is more skilled in 3d maneuver gear than the DC/Marvel team. Adding on to that, she can one hit kill any of them......I really do think this battle can go either way with a little tactics and sacrifice...but DC/Marvel stomp?...nah....

@those_eyes said:

Superior attributes does not equal skill. They may be able to get the hang of it quicker due to superior balance and agility, but I doubt that they'll be top level just because. How is killer croc, a 5(?) toner going to defeat a 15 meter, 50+ tonner titan solo???? He gets footballed

I can see your point,but just a few things I kinda want to get out of the way:

• Even though the manga humans are higher than average humans,they still aren't on the level (especially in speed....or any physical attribute) to these characters. But anyway,I digress. This isn't about the humans vs the characters,but the characters vs the titans. But I think it will be better to put less powerful,obscure characters from other companies or maybe the likes of Moon Knight and others like him.
  • Due to their superiority in speed and agility,I don't think that it'll be a problem for them to dodge the attacks of (most of,not all) the titans. Hawkeye,Deathstroke,Captain America,Green Arrow,Black Panther,Bucky,Deadpool (especially DP) and Batman should have the equipment to take down the titans. Black Canary can definitely down a titan since she can take down an entire building with her scream from what I've heard. And Angel is a HUGE factor since he's basically safe in the air and has energy attacks capable of easily taking down a load of titans. There are other huge factors in this fight (such as the 80 elite soldiers that master tacticians like Cap,Deathstroke,and Batman can put to use...especially Cap and Deathstroke,since Cap's plans are also adaptive,meaning he can instantly form them on the spot to perfectly fit a situation. And Deathstroke's are just.....well,his plans factor in....everything). Bane and Croc are huge strength factors. And Wolverine's speed and claws can also take down many titans,combined with his agility.

Basically put,these characters are far above anything that the Titans have ever encountered. Killing them won't be an average tuesday,but given what they've shown,slaughtering most of the competition shouldn't be that difficult.

@matchesmalone21 for DC

@jashro44 for Marvel

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Whats going on? I don't really know anything about the titans so I don't think I can make a case for the marvel side if thats why I was called out.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cameron83
@jashro44 said:

@cameron83: Whats going on? I don't really know anything about the titans so I don't think I can make a case for the marvel side if thats why I was called out.

I called 'ya.

I can also try @wolverine08 to see if he knows anything about the Titans.

But...just in case the Marvel side needs to be defended with scans or something like that. Especially since people like Captain America have hurt 50 plus tonners with ease (and so has Deathstroke).

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By GhostRavage

The Female Titan is the only hope for the Titan team, the others are massacred.

That being said, i thought they didn't train in 3D maneuver. They stomp and nobody dies.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By those_eyes

@cameron83 said:

@those_eyes said:

Sorry I got killer croc confused with the lizard from marvel. lol. Yae idk He is quite the jobber so he will probably die first.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Female Titan is the only hope for the Titan team, the others are massacred.

That being said, i thought they didn't train in 3D maneuver. They stomp and nobody dies.

This. They are slaughtered. Azrael may not help a lot,though....unless he has his holy weaponry and armor,then I retract my comment.

I don't know what the second half means :p

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I called 'ya.

But...just in case the Marvel side needs to be defended with scans or something like that. Especially since people like Captain America have hurt 50 plus tonners with ease (and so has Deathstroke).

Sorry man.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cameron83 said:
@jashro44 said:

I called 'ya.

Sorry man.

No problem :)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I love LOVE ATTACK on Titan(SO THANK YOU for making this) BUT...you gave them Freaking Batman....Black Panther...and Deathstroke???? Three Prep Masters? With full solid knowledge and excellent teammates??? And 3weeks to prepare? You would have to make it 100 40meter titans, APE Titan, and Armored Titan.....just as a warm up....then you gave....The Titans are bad a$$ because the humans in that universe are scared poopless of them....None of these heroes or villains are going to scare easily they have all seen much more weird and crazy stuff in their own universes....Hell given 3 weeks Batman & Panther both being top level scientists would have figuired out everything there is to know about Titans even the secrets that haven't even been revealed in the Manga yet....Once again I love this thread...but make it again without any prep masters....

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I can tell, Mikasa butchers titans, and marvel/dc characters > Mikasa (no spoilers, I'm about 20 episodes in... but either way, the logic stands)

Either way, Green Arrow/Hawkeye solo via sniping

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's how it goes down...Black Panther & Batman work on a serum to negate the Female Titans extra powers...Deathstroke and Captain America(After each mastering the 3D gear in 2 days) teach all the soldiers how to better use the gear and everyone on the DC and Marvel team.

Angel will fly up way above the Titans reach and call and signal Battle Formations to the team. Captain America will lead the front lines of Black Canary, Bane, Slade and Killer Croc . Hawkeye & GA after teaching all of the Archers(80 human soldiers) how to better fire a weapon use the cannons and arrows from the a top the wall at all of the Titans.

Everyone else will focus on using the serum and beating the female Titan...after she is dead they just handle clean up work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@buttersdaman000 said:

@cameron83 said:

@those_eyes said:

I can see your point,but just a few things I kinda want to get out of the way:

• Even though the manga humans are higher than average humans,they still aren't on the level (especially in speed....or any physical attribute) to these characters. But anyway,I digress. This isn't about the humans vs the characters,but the characters vs the titans. But I think it will be better to put less powerful,obscure characters from other companies or maybe the likes of Moon Knight and others like him.
  • Due to their superiority in speed and agility,I don't think that it'll be a problem for them to dodge the attacks of (most of,not all) the titans. Hawkeye,Deathstroke,Captain America,Green Arrow,Black Panther,Bucky,Deadpool (especially DP) and Batman should have the equipment to take down the titans. Black Canary can definitely down a titan since she can take down an entire building with her scream from what I've heard. And Angel is a HUGE factor since he's basically safe in the air and has energy attacks capable of easily taking down a load of titans. There are other huge factors in this fight (such as the 80 elite soldiers that master tacticians like Cap,Deathstroke,and Batman can put to use...especially Cap and Deathstroke,since Cap's plans are also adaptive,meaning he can instantly form them on the spot to perfectly fit a situation. And Deathstroke's are just.....well,his plans factor in....everything). Bane and Croc are huge strength factors. And Wolverine's speed and claws can also take down many titans,combined with his agility.

Basically put,these characters are far above anything that the Titans have ever encountered. Killing them won't be an average tuesday,but given what they've shown,slaughtering most of the competition shouldn't be that difficult.

@matchesmalone21 for DC

@jashro44 for Marvel

In what I can help you,mate?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: in case an argument or feats must be put out for any of DC's characters

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By r2datu

If the characters had no knowledge on the titans and no prep then maybe this would be different (they'd lose a lot trying to figure out that damn weakspot). But as is, DC takes this 10/10.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

I love LOVE ATTACK on Titan(SO THANK YOU for making this) BUT...you gave them Freaking Batman....Black Panther...and Deathstroke???? Three Prep Masters? With full solid knowledge and excellent teammates??? And 3weeks to prepare? You would have to make it 100 40meter titans, APE Titan, and Armored Titan.....just as a warm up....then you gave....The Titans are bad a$$ because the humans in that universe are scared poopless of them....None of these heroes or villains are going to scare easily they have all seen much more weird and crazy stuff in their own universes....Hell given 3 weeks Batman & Panther both being top level scientists would have figuired out everything there is to know about Titans even the secrets that haven't even been revealed in the Manga yet....Once again I love this thread...but make it again without any prep masters....

Pretty much this. They will win with time. These characters aren`t a bunch of teenagers, they could easily escape from inside the titan bellys. The normal titan would give a lot of trouble due to their size and the Female Titan would be pain in the ass to deal. With time they would discover The titans weakness.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mickey-mouse

@frocharocha: I want to see him remake this thread with more fringe heroes and villains like Moonknight(current version) and Bushwhacker, and he should only give them a day of prep at the most and basic knowledge of the Titans....With Batman, Black Panther, Deathstroke, and Captain America on the team 4 amazing battle analyst, it wouldn't take them long to figure out the weak spot.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Pretty much this. They will win with time. These characters aren`t a bunch of teenagers, they could easily escape from inside the titan bellys. The normal titan would give a lot of trouble due to their size and the Female Titan would be pain in the ass to deal. With time they would discover The titans weakness.

Well, I guess I thought more people would appreciate that the only way for these characters to do battle against these titans is with the 3d gear. I know Batman is...Batman and such, but IMO, that doesn't mean 3 weeks is enough time for him to become super elite in a skill that takes 3 years to become proficient in. The same goes for the rest of these characters. I also limited a lot of the prep any of these characters could muster to medieval tech, so I thought people would realize that cutting through the female titans diamond structure would be hard. It seems a lot of people are also thinking Bane could take these guys on the ground which just isn't true. I know these comic characters go up against a lot of weird crap, but that doesn't mean they're immune to getting their heads bit off. But, anyways, I'll probably remake it sometime in the future lol

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mickey-mouse

@buttersdaman000: Let's take a stroll down memory lane...most of these characters have either fought with or against Gods, Demons, Aliens,....EX; Hawkeye tried to kill Mephisto with an Arrow...Outside of Killer Croc....None of these characters in the least bit scared...at all.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@buttersdaman000: Let's take a stroll down memory lane...most of these characters have either fought with or against Gods, Demons, Aliens,....EX; Hawkeye tried to kill Mephisto with an Arrow...Outside of Killer Croc....None of these characters in the least bit scared...at all.

I dont understand why 'not being scared' matters...but anyways, you lack context in you example. One, these (mostly) human characters are protected by PIS/WIS/CIS in comics and that doesn't apply here. So Batman is not going to batkick a titan. Two, when these (mostly) human characters go up against these Demons, gods, and aliens they usually have Demon, god, or alien teammates to back them up and that doesn't apply here. And, if you can find any situation in which they don't, refer back to the first point. But, like I said, i'm going to remake this thread sometime in the future with non DC/Marvel characters. I'll probably get better discussion lol

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#36  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

The only ones who might die are Black Canary and Catwoman. The rest wouldn't get tagged.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JediXMan  Moderator

@lukehero said:

I dont understand why 'not being scared' matters...but anyways, you lack context in you example.

Most of the characters who died in AoT died because they were scared or made stupid mistakes - aside from the encounters with the female Titan (on a side note: Levi could have just soloed and saved a lot of lives earlier).

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@lukehero said:

I dont understand why 'not being scared' matters...but anyways, you lack context in you example.

Most of the characters who died in AoT died because they were scared or made stupid mistakes - aside from the encounters with the female Titan (on a side note: Levi could have just soloed and saved a lot of lives earlier).

I know that, especially in the beginning with the new recruits. I asked in regards to the comic characters. I know they won't be scared but I don't see how that really matters

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@lukehero said:

I know that, especially in the beginning with the new recruits. I asked in regards to the comic characters. I know they won't be scared but I don't see how that really matters

It matters because they wouldn't succumb as easily; hence, they would do better than most of the AoT cast.

The primary factor is that most of the Marvel / DC team have ranged weapons, which they can use to kill the Titans before they even get close. They have better speed and agility feats (aside from, arguably, Levi, who is insane).

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jedixman said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@lukehero said:

that and anyone who wasn't a main character was nothing but cannon fodder

the Titans are nothing compared to the average Sentinel

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@lukehero said:

that and anyone who wasn't a main character was nothing but cannon fodder

the Titans are nothing compared to the average Sentinel

Absolutely. Sentinels are stronger, faster, more intelligent, and have ranged weapons.

The Titans are dangerous, but that's mostly because the humans had inferior tech. They'd be nothing in most universes.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buttersdaman000

@danhimself: @jedixman:

Has anyone read the OP?? The DC/Marvel characters don't have tech that surpasses the medieval tech. Really, the only ones with their own equipment are Hawkeye and Green Arrow hence the reason why I specified it.

Edit: I guess it might have been confusing in the OP seeing as how I have standard equipment up there as well. But, I thought it was pretty clear that it restricted a lot of equipment and tech...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JediXMan  Moderator

Has anyone read the OP?? The DC/Marvel characters don't have tech that surpasses the medieval tech. Really, the only ones with their own equipment are Hawkeye and Green Arrow hence the reason why I specified it.

Edit: I guess it might have been confusing in the OP seeing as how I have standard equipment up there as well. But, I thought it was pretty clear that it restricted a lot of equipment and tech...

Hm. In that case, it might be a bit different. But Batman and Daredevil don't change; their used to that kind of tech. Again: Green Arrow and Hawkeye can sit back. Cassie should do well.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

@jedixman said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@lukehero said:

It matters because they wouldn't succumb as easily; hence, they would do better than most of the AoT cast.

The primary factor is that most of the Marvel / DC team have ranged weapons, which they can use to kill the Titans before they even get close. They have better speed and agility feats (aside from, arguably, Levi, who is insane).

Also, I still fail to see how superior speed and agility would fully really come into play when 3D Gear has to be used to fight these titans. Your speed and a fair amount of your agility comes from your proficiency with he 3D gear. I do agree that most of these characters, like nightwing, will catch on fairly quickly but I can only see most of the rest of them only becoming proficient.

Also, regarding your sentinel example....most of these characters couldn't hope to take on a sentinel by themselves and especially not without their gear.......

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JediXMan  Moderator

Also, Deathstroke and Captain America shouldn't have a problem. Too fast, too durable, and too physically strong. Eren was able to hold the mouth of a Titan for a limited amount of time - as were one or two other guys. Captain America theoretically could have broken that Titan's jaw.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think you're overestimating the Titans and underestimating the comic characters...the Titans are really nothing more than large humans...they're mindless and possess no ability to plan with the exception being the female titan...but if all the heroes and villains have 3D maneuver gear and both teams have access to some of the greatest tactical minds of their universes

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

DC/Marvel.

Honestly, the Titans has never faced anyone on the caliber of the DC/Marvel team (excluding Levi of course)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 JediXMan  Moderator

Also, I still fail to see how superior speed and agility would fully really come into play when 3D Gear has to be used to fight these titans. Your speed and a fair amount of your agility comes from your proficiency with he 3D gear.

You're seriously going to tell me that Levi's feats have nothing to do with speed and agility? Come on, now. The 3D gear is fine and dandy, but 90% of the time it's about how fast they are in the air; if they can dodge, contort, and shift their bodies.

Also, use of the 3D gear itself is partially controlled through body movements, which requires strength and agility. So yes, speed and agility is a major factor.

No Caption Provided

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JediXMan  Moderator

DC/Marvel.

Honestly, the Titans has never faced anyone on the caliber of the DC/Marvel team (excluding Levi of course)

Levi is really impressive. He has superhuman feats, in my opinion. Amazing speed, agility, and reaction times. Possibly strength, considering he was able to carve right down the length of the female Titan's arm.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you're overestimating the Titans and underestimating the comic characters...the Titans are really nothing more than large humans...they're mindless and possess no ability to plan with the exception being the female titan...but if all the heroes and villains have 3D maneuver gear and both teams have access to some of the greatest tactical minds of their universes

I don't think I am. I'm just trying to play devils advocate since the majority of people came into this thread with a Marvel/DC stomp attitude. I know the comic characters are a lot stronger than these manga characters which is the reason why their so nerved. But, on the other hand, they're still all (mostly) human and definitely won't be having an easy time imo. Also what about the deviants?

@jedixman said:

Also, Deathstroke and Captain America shouldn't have a problem. Too fast, too durable, and too physically strong. Eren was able to hold the mouth of a Titan for a limited amount of time - as were one or two other guys. Captain America theoretically could have broken that Titan's jaw.

I think all of that was more for dramatic effect. Those same titans were capable of easily destroying buildings so it doesn't make sense that these humans were able to resist the strength of their jaw. And yeah, I know characters like Deathstroke have a one-up compared to everybody else but he's still not stronger than these titans, especially the bigger ones.