Attack on Titan characters in Days of future Past Earth

This topic is locked from further discussion.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Due to a rift in the space-time continuum, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Alert, Annie Leonhart, Berthold Hoover and Jean Kirstein are all transported to the "Days of Future Past" Earth, and they are stranded there.The trip also mutated their genes, giving the five of them x-ray vision but also givibg each individual mutations

Levi has precog (spiderman level)

Mikasa gained increased strength enabiling her to lift 20 tons (Luke cage level)

Jean can now run at 200 mph

Armin can now think/plan faster than any human(deathstroke level) and communicate telepathically.

....aswell the team h

as stumbled upon adimantum blades to replace the ones used with 3d maneuver gear.

Annie and Beholdt were given other abilities beyond what they already had. Now annie in her titan form can crystalize her entire body at once and has an increased healing factor, enabilibg her to heal any body part in 5 seconds without worry. Berthold now posesses the ability to teleport wheter in titan form or not (Nightcrawler level). Thus, as soon as the Sentinels catch sight of the five of them, they label all five as "mutants"..

Rules

Titan form is allowed for annie abd bethroldt

Team has 3d gear with unlimited gas

Fighting 5 sentenials no nimrod

Team gets 3days prep

Can they survive the "Days of Future Past" Earth?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<p> <a href="/profile/doththouevenlift/" data-user-slug="doththouevenlift" data-embed-type="mention">@doththouevenlift</a><a href="/profile/jaken7/" data-user-slug="jaken7" data-embed-type="mention">@jaken7</a><a href="/profile/kyrees/" data-user-slug="kyrees" data-embed-type="mention">@kyrees</a><a href="/profile/fallschirmjager/" data-user-slug="fallschirmjager" data-embed-type="mention">@fallschirmjager</a><a href="/profile/homicidalmaniac/" data-user-slug="homicidalmaniac" data-embed-type="mention">@homicidalmaniac</a><a href="/profile/ancient_0f_days/" data-user-slug="ancient_0f_days" data-embed-type="mention">@ancient_0f_days</a> <a href="/profile/awesam/" data-user-slug="awesam" data-embed-type="mention">@awesam</a><a href="/profile/silverrings/" data-user-slug="silverrings" data-embed-type="mention">@silverrings</a><a href="/profile/ironshinobi88/" data-user-slug="ironshinobi88" data-embed-type="mention">@ironshinobi88</a><a href="/profile/jedixman/" data-user-slug="jedixman" data-embed-type="mention">@jedixman</a><a href="/profile/dccomicsrules2/" data-user-slug="dccomicsrules2" data-embed-type="mention">@dccomicsrules2</a></p>

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silverrings
No Caption Provided

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm are you sure you don't want to give them prep? I think sentinel firepower is fast

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5 JediXMan  Moderator

... this is ridiculous.

If you have to give them powers, that should indicate that this is not a good battle.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ironshinobi88

@jedixman: lol give the guy credit for at least trying to be different. Most people only comment on the flame bait battles

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

@ironshinobi88:

Being different is not the same thing as being good. Also, he is not very different, since Sentinels vs AoT is more common than you think (and it's still unfair

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: with what you gave them I think they can last fairly long in this universe. However I think they run out of luck if a nimrod or multiple nimrods show up.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Team gets 3days prep

Sentinels Still Stomp.

Team has never fought a Sentinel & even under Professor X and/or Magneto it has taken years for Mutants to master their powers.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

snip

I wasn't confused by the match, i was confused by that first comment. Maybe it's just my computer, but it's a bit crazy. As for the fight, there is no way the Attack on Titan guys can win a fight like this. Generally, when making fights you shouldn't have to change the characters, certainly not this drastically. I think this is a pretty cool idea, but i'd use different, more powerful anime characters if i was gonna make a fight out of it.