• 55 results
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Dude.

The power of red/anger takes on the power cosmic!!

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Battle starts over a planet, that Terrax sets his sites on as his next rule for conquest, but clashes with the bearer/ruller of the red ring, Atrocitus, who decides to set up his new base on this planet. They start 200 meters apart. Can Terrax cleve that ring of Atrocitus's finger? Can Atrocitus make Terrax his new addition to his red army?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Stronger

Atrocitus stomps

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Atrocitius for the Win 
Terrax does not have adequate levels of Power Cosmic to contend with this Red Lantern.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

Terrax would have to use his mind to win this... I doubt he will... Atrocitius stomps.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#5  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

i"m gonna be the odd man out and say Terrax.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Atrocitus.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stu630

Terrax stomps. Superior in every level. Marvel as always used him like a jobber to make thor look good....but terrax power level is above most marvel charaters.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@stu said:

Terrax stomps. Superior in every level. Marvel as always used him like a jobber to make thor look good....but terrax power level is above most marvel charaters.

lol .... its funny cuz its not true

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By stu630

really?! cause i remember terrax going toe to toe with Silver surfer.Blowing planet with only one strike and surviving the explosion. Terrax as always been poorly written.But hes power cosmic are huge.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nefarious

Atrocitus wins.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@stu said:

really?! cause i remember terrax going toe to toe with Silver surfer.Blowing planet with only one strike and surviving the explosion. Terrax as always been poorly written.But hes power cosmic are huge.

Point is that he will be too stupid to his powers in right way. I don't belive that Atrocitus can survive attack from Terrax's axe, but I doubt that Terrax will be albe to land one on him.
stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By stu630

@czarny_samael666: Thats a good point. But even if his not the fastest or smartest ,his earth power manipulation can easily cover for it.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

The only thing stopping Terrax from from winning is himself.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@stu said:

@czarny_samael666: Thats a good point. But even if his not the fastest or smartest ,his earth power manipulation can easily cover for it.

Agree, but he rarely use it against people who seems to be in his power level.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

Terrax.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Lvenger

This would be an interesting fight but I have to say Atrocitus wins this fight. Terrax isn't the most powerful or skilled of Galactus' Heralds. Atrocitus should be able to handle him.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#17  Edited By GR2Blackout

Atrocitus.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@czarny_samael666
@stu said:

Point is that he will be too stupid to his powers in right way. I don't belive that Atrocitus can survive attack from Terrax's axe, but I doubt that Terrax will be albe to land one on him.
@stu

This. Terrax FTW , its not like Atrocitus is a tactical genius.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@czarny_samael666
@stu said:

@stu

Judging by how he walked right into Oa and managed to kidnap Sinestro in broad daylight, and then left a trap for Hal and the other Lanterns when they arrived on Ysmault.........he is.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bo88gdan

Terrax FTW 

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@CitizenBane

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@czarny_samael666
@stu said:

@stu

Judging by how he walked right into Oa and managed to kidnap Sinestro in broad daylight, and then left a trap for Hal and the other Lanterns when they arrived on Ysmault.........he is.

Is that the norm for Atrocitus? I'm not as knowledgeable about him as you are, but most of the times I've seen him he wasn't shown as barely in control.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saren

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@CitizenBane

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@czarny_samael666
@stu said:

@stu

Is that the norm for Atrocitus? I'm not as knowledgeable about him as you are, but most of the times I've seen him he wasn't shown as barely in control.

He's the most in-control RL there is.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MAZAHS117

Atrocitus ftw

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By stu630

@CitizenBane: but still...i take power cosmic over a ring.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@stu said:

@CitizenBane: but still...i take power cosmic over a ring.

But Silver Centurion armor from the 80s > Terrax's power cosmic. 

It is perfectly possible for a high level ring-slinger to be superior to a power cosmic user. It's not about the weapon you wield, it's about how you wield it. And regarding what you said above, Terrax has not gone toe to toe with the Silver Surfer. In their most recent canon fight Terrax effectively gave up at the sight of him.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

Terrax couldn't even handle Ganymede, she had his number until Thanos intervened and saved what was left of his pride.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#27  Edited By Lvenger

Terrax's reputation amongst the Heralds is equivalent of Aquaman's reputation as a superhero. Well former reputation. Aquaman's finally getting more badass now. Anyway Terrax has never really shown as great a degree in skill as the other Heralds of Galactus have. If Atrocitus was fighting another Herald he might have more of a problem. But against Terrax he wins.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

Terrax couldn't even handle Ganymede, she had his number until Thanos intervened and saved what was left of his pride.

He also had the honor of losing to Gamora during Annihilation.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By charlieboy

terrax has been beaten quite a bit. he got beaten by  the new warriors, the fantastic four, he even got beat by dazzler once. of course galactus gave her a power boost to do it. 

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stronger said:

Atrocitus stomps

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wow, Terrax sucks.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chronus

Atrocitus.

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

He clearly reigns supreme. Atrocitus also looks somewhat powerful in that picture, too.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wow, Terrax sucks.

Well in his defense, Terrax was being controlled by these Annihilation bugs and wasn't moving/fighting at his best. 

...A few issues later in the arc, he slices a planet in half.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lordraiden

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wow, Terrax sucks.

Well in his defense, Terrax was being controlled by these Annihilation bugs and wasn't moving/fighting at his best. ...A few issues later in the arc, he slices a planet in half.

indeed. Didn't he have an ongoing feud with Morg, who stole his axe, one of the more powerful heralds, whom he seemed to do alright with not getting his ass handed to him? I agree, he's not the most brightest of Heralds and has a one track mind, domination, which is his biggest let down in battles, not to mention writers portrayals of him. Again, imo, I think it's Terrax's match to loose.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wow, Terrax sucks.

Well in his defense, Terrax was being controlled by these Annihilation bugs and wasn't moving/fighting at his best.   ...A few issues later in the arc, he slices a planet in half.
And killed Randau.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wow, Terrax sucks.

Well in his defense, Terrax was being controlled by these Annihilation bugs and wasn't moving/fighting at his best.   ...A few issues later in the arc, he slices a planet in half.
The bugs were keeping him in control and limiting his mobility but it is unlikely they inhibited his power. Moondragon was infected with them and still had no issue connecting with Thanos' mind to show him what Annihilus intended for the universe. 

@lordraiden said:

indeed. Didn't he have an ongoing feud with Morg, who stole his axe, one of the more powerful heralds, whom he seemed to do alright with not getting his ass handed to him? I agree, he's not the most brightest of Heralds and has a one track mind, domination, which is his biggest let down in battles, not to mention writers portrayals of him. Again, imo, I think it's Terrax's match to loose.

You can share a rivalry with someone and still be significantly inferior to them. Morg/Terrax was no different.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
@texasdeathmatch said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wow, Terrax sucks.

The bugs were keeping him in control and limiting his mobility but it is unlikely they inhibited his power. Moondragon was infected with them and still had no issue connecting with Thanos' mind to show him what Annihilus intended for the universe. 

He wanted to die, he was more than holding back at this point:

No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael666: Um, that's right after Gamora beats him.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
Don't You see it as a prove, that it was hardly a fair match?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I think Terrax should have never lost to Gamora. Then again, he shouldn't have lost to a mulititude of characters. So he's somewhat consistent to his streak over there.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I think Terrax should have never lost to Gamora. Then again, he shouldn't have lost to a mulititude of characters. So he's somewhat consistent to his streak over there.

I agree, but some of this fights can be explained, so they shouldn't be a consider as a prove of Terrax's low level of power and inteligence or fighting skills.  

He lost with Sentry, but Sentry proved there that he can destroy his axe, what IIRC was impossible for Silver Surfer, when he imprisoned Terrax on some lost planet. 
He lost with Iron Man (actually stalemated, since Iron Man had to use all his and outside energy that he could drain to KO Terrax), but Iron Man was able to do the same to Surfer in fight between Avengers and Defenders. 
I would have to re-read his fight with Ganymede, but isn't she suppose to be FTL? And isn't her staff a enchanted weapon? I don't know her too much, I am going by other people opinion.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

As much as Terrax is a Jobber his Power and Abilities outmatch The Red Lantern King.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NerdsFTW

Atrocitus stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44

@NerdsFTW said:

Atrocitus stomps.

Why bump this just to say atrocitus stomps? You didn't really add anything to the thread...

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jashro44: It's incredibly one sided.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@NerdsFTW: Doesn't answer the question...What was the point in bumping it?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jashro44: I flagged it and nothing happened, so I decided to bump it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

@NerdsFTW said:

@jashro44: I flagged it and nothing happened, so I decided to bump it.

ok but if the thread isn't locked after you flag its best to let the thread die. That way its at least out of the way and not getting attention.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By _Black

Atrocitus. As several people have said, Terrax arguably has the greater weapon at his disposal but that has not helped him against weaker characters he has lost to.