#1 Posted by Thanofleeze (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

Both hugely bloodlusted.

#2 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

If the general consensus agrees that Hulk can beat Atrocitus, I don't see why Bill can't. He wins after a good battle with loads of flying around and exchange of energy blasts.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (18485 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by RetconCrisis (3335 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB can win. Although a bloodlusted Atros is extremely dangerous and can take out most others who are his strength, but BRB seems a bit too much for Atros.

#5 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: What has he done that puts him above Bill?

#6 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Blood-lusted BRB? Death by blunt-force trauma coming Atrocitus's way.

#7 Posted by OreoAssassin (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough battle but I think Atrocitus 6/10

#8 Posted by Joygirl (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Ripped open reality, killed Abin Sur, killed Guardians, created a power battery by himself just because he felt like it, was the sole survivor of a planetary attack by the Manhunters (who he later made his bitches), went toe-to-toe with Larfleeze, solo'd Hal, Sinestro, and Carol simultaneously, had his heart removed and was only briefly annoyed by it, killed the Four Inversions easily, bla bla bla....

#9 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Busted a planet by spearing Stardust into it and then doing a powerful hammer-strike, blindsides Surfer and takes on him and Strange at the same time, calms down Warrior Madness Thor and Bill was holding back during that fight, beats Ego rather quickly, cracks open Galactus' helmet...Atrocitus ain't the only one with badass feats.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: It'll be a good fight I think.

It's just that Atrocitus wins. ^______^

#11 Edited by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Agree to disagree! That's the beauty of opinions. :D

#12 Posted by dondave (34351 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB

#13 Posted by Thanofleeze (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, BRB vs Surfer is an amazing feat. I don't See Atrocitus even coming close to Norrin.

#14 Edited by Ostyo (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Why do u think Big Red will win, Joy-Joy?

I say Bill 8/10 myself.

#15 Edited by dondave (34351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: When did Beta Ray Bill beat Surfer, I only recall Surfer beating him up during the Godhunter mini, when was the other instance in which they fought?

#16 Posted by Joygirl (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: 'Cause he's a badass. Specifically:

@joygirl said:

@darkazrael999: Ripped open reality, killed Abin Sur, killed Guardians, created a power battery by himself just because he felt like it, was the sole survivor of a planetary attack by the Manhunters (who he later made his bitches), went toe-to-toe with Larfleeze, solo'd Hal, Sinestro, and Carol simultaneously, had his heart removed and was only briefly annoyed by it, killed the Four Inversions easily, bla bla bla....

#17 Posted by Admiral_IronBeast (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@darkazrael999: It'll be a good fight I think.

It's just that Atrocitus wins. ^______^

maybe too close to call, gonna depend on the writing.

I think in terms of power the two are near equal, but Beta Ray Bill one huge advantage--Atrocitus relies on a ring which can be used by anyone with anger management issues (that is correct right? Not that much of a lantern guy), whereas BRB uses a hammer that requires one to be worthy an was designed specifically for him. I think BRB can use his hammer to win this by BFR, or could get into a scenario where he steals the ring of Atrocitus

#18 Posted by Thanofleeze (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Just a scan that I saw a while back. I can't give you details, and Surfer was probably holding back.

I still remember it being impressive.

#19 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: He didn't beat Surfer. He was whaling on him and Strange when Drax interrupted. The same Drax who busted a planet by clashing with Thanos.

#20 Posted by Ostyo (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Do you think he has enough stamina to take the hits from Stormbreaker?

#21 Posted by Joygirl (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: He had his heart removed and got over it quickly. And got full-on blasted by all of the red lanterns simultaneously and was not even scratched.

#22 Posted by Thanofleeze (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: Every lantern runs out of juice eventually.

#23 Posted by Ostyo (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Great feats for sure, but aren't Red Lantern's hearts kinda useless anyway, and besides maybe Bleez I don't remember the any of the Reds coming close having Thor level abilites...

But my knowledge on Reds are rusty and very outdated so I go to you to confirm this. you're like the Red expert after all.

#24 Posted by Joygirl (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: Atrocitus smacked Bleez around easily. And they aren't so much useless as just instantly replaced by red light.

@thanofleeze: This fight won't last 24 hours.

#25 Edited by Ostyo (6684 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: You make a good case for Big Red... But knowing Billy's feats... Hm, I'm not sure no on this battle. :/

#26 Posted by XiiX (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus(for a rather slight majority).

#27 Posted by NeonPheonix (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

@joygirl said:

Girls, girls your both pretty now quit slapping eachother and makeup

#28 Posted by Joygirl (18485 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Thanofleeze (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@neonphoenix: By "makeup" do you mean "make out"? :o

You can't make out on a forum, silly.

#30 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: when is Atrocitus NOT bloodlusted?

That's kinda... the definition of rage, if you catch my drift...

#31 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4552 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB easy.

#32 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB 7/10

Good fight

- Pip