Atrocitus, Black Adam, and Etrigan vs The Worthy(fearitself)

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By glubgluby
No Caption Provided

The worthy from fear itself (yes ALL of them) are all Blood lusted and going for kill shots.

Win by Death or KO.

Atrocitus doesnt have the butcher for this fight.

Black adam and Etrigan are both Pre-52.

Juggs is allowed to be BFR'D, because otherwise he cant really lose...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Worthy win. Juggs was unbeatable. Hulk damn near killed Thor. Add in absorbing man who can absorb the properties of his enchanted hammer. and i think the worthy win

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Ironically this exact thing has been done, only the three had Lobo with them. It was eventually agreed that they cannot kill Kuurth, unless Etrigan pulls something out of his ass (which is possible).

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Does Kuurth still have Juggernauts power ? .

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Wasnt Thor holding back in that fight? and I edited the OP to allow BFR for juggs, because without BFR he really couldnt be stopped.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarlboroMan

@glubgluby: Kuurt(jug) is literally indestructible there is nothing they can do to him and also he resisted every single way of BFR's mutants could find so BFR is no option neither

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glubgluby: I don't think Thor was holding back in that fight he made a killing move against Thing who is a lot friendlier face then the Hulk

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glubgluby: Kuurt(jug) is literally indestructible there is nothing they can do to him and also he resisted every single way of BFR's mutants could find so BFR is no option neither

Etrigan could probably BFR him, just open a portal to hell.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman said:

No Caption Provided

He was unteleportable

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman said:

Etrigan team is outnumbered 2 to 1. I don't think Etrigan will have an opportunity to open a portal. Does Etrigan do that often? He seems more of a fighter

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@glubgluby said:

@marlboroman said:

Etrigan team is outnumbered 2 to 1. I don't think Etrigan will have an opportunity to open a portal. Does Etrigan do that often? He seems more of a fighter

well hes great at both, but it seems that juggs cant even be BFR'd by TP anyway. That is assuming pixies TP powers work on the same level as Etrigans.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@pooty: Wasnt Thor holding back in that fight? and I edited the OP to allow BFR for juggs, because without BFR he really couldnt be stopped.

Not at all... He was dying from a deadly wound though.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glubgluby: I don't think Thor was holding back in that fight he made a killing move against Thing who is a lot friendlier face then the Hulk

Thor was dying because of wounds from ealier fight (ealier, means pre-Fear Itself).

And Kuurth solos. You need higher and I mean really higher power to take him out, like Odin himself.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thanosii

Kuurth has to be one of my favorite villains this guy made a mockery of marvel

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

@czarny_samael666 said:

@marlboroman said:

Thor was dying because of wounds from ealier fight (ealier, means pre-Fear Itself).

And Kuurth solos. You need higher and I mean really higher power to take him out, like Odin himself.

What injury was this? He seemed perfectly fine during Fear Itself

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@marlboroman said:

What injury was this? He seemed perfectly fine during Fear Itself

He wasn't. That is the main point of his superiority to Hulk. Angrir stomped Red Hulk who is more powerfull than Savage Hulk. Thor one-shotted Angrir and KOd Nul, who is highly boosted version of Hulk (demon Nul by himself seemed to be too strong to any Defender when they met him). And Thor did it after few battles, but most important thing is that he was mortaly wounded in his own series just before FI. That ound was shown few times, for example when he fought with Surfer or when Odin was healing him. Yet, even Odin couldn't heal that wound. Thor knew that he would die anyway, so he took Odin's sword and came against Serpent.