Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Specimens 48333 and 48225; Day 1

--------

On the day that The Branches of Universes were linked, heroes and villains were brought over by The Others for a series of tests. The man by the name of James Howlett was certainly a specimen to behold; in any universe, he was a refined, unbeatable killing machine. He was one of the few creatures in the multiverse that The Others deemed worthy of twice admittance, and thus, Wolverine of universe 1610 found himself mere miles away from one of his many counterparts, and unfortunately for him, only a few feet away from the bane of that counterpart's existence.

Sniff sniff

Snikt!

Clang Clang Clang

"Nice try bub, but not many people can sneak up on me." The feral mutant said lowly as he sliced several bullets from nowhere in half.

"Logan buddy!" Came a jovial voice from somewhere up above. "Teehee, I shot youuuuu."

"Not many people call me that." Wolverine beamed. "I assume you're the guy that dumped me here in this jungle then?" In a flash, the mutant used his unbreakable claws to slice an entire tree clean in half. As it fell, a figure dressed in red and black garns came toppling out.

"Whoa whoa WHOA!" Slam. "Aw... I felt so stealthy up there."

Wolverine hoisted the man up and held him midair by the throat as he growled straight in his face. "You're really startin' to get on my nerves bub. Now I suggest you tell me who you are, and why I'm here before these claws get on yours!"

"Logan buddy, it's me Deadpool! Relax! OOF!" Wade Wilson suddenly felt three very sharp objects rupturing his intestines. "I see... y-you're not in a joking... mood." He squeaked out.

"Nope." Wolverine casually tossed the bleeding man to to the ground to die and continued on his way through the forest.

"Wh-where are you going?!" Deadpool screamed after him.

"To find the fools who brought me here and do things far worse to them then I did you." Logan casually replied without turning around. He couldn't hide his shock when the man suddenly popped up right in front of him, completely healed.

"You're not Wolverine, are you?" He asked curiously. Logan's shock quickly turned to annoyance as he lazily stabbed the man once more and threw him aside.

"I am. And if you know that, then you should also know that getting on my bad side is a bad idea."

"Well not the Wolverine I know!" Deadpool was instantly in the mutant's face again. "The Wolverine I know would never stab his best friend in the gut and leave him to die! He and I are like brothers!" Deadpool's eyes squinted through his mask as the emotions just poured out. Wolverine was at a loss for words.

"Get out of my way!" He yelled as he shoved the strange man away.

"...Hey, wait... where're you going? Don't leave me behind! You're the only human being I've met in hours!" Deadpool ran after the grumpy mutant. "I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!"

----------

Specimens 48663 and 48501; Day 1

The vampire hunter known as Blade was on a similar mission to Wolverine, sword drawn in one hand and gun in the other, he slowly stalked the forest.

Sniff sniff

"Alright man come out, I know you're there."

Begrudgingly, the archer, decked out in green which perfectly camouflaged him into his surroundings, stood up from under the foliage.

"Listen I know I'm a bit sweaty, but there is no way I smell THAT bad." Blade smirked.

"I take it you're not my enemy?" The man called Green Arrow tightened his grip on the bow.

"Well that depends. Who are you?"

"Call me Blade." The vampire hunter introduced himself and explained his situation.

"I see." Oliver thought this over for a minute. "So it seems we've both been dumped here without a clue."

"This place is dangerous." Blade deadpanned. "I could use some backup, and I bet you could too." Green Arrow thought it over for a moment.

"Yeah, sure. We seem to be off at some good footing."

--------

Wolverine and Deadpool made camp at an abandoned tribal village (well, Logan did. Deadpool just followed) while Blade and Arrow took shelter in a cave. The next morning, the two teams stumbled across each other and, wanting answers for why there were in this jungle, began to fight.

--------

@perethorn@defiantarachnid You two have a tribal village.

@youngjustice@sovereign91001 You two got a cave.

These hideouts were chosen based on the number you took. Each hideout has it's own perks.

Tribal Village:

-15 African Tribesman (as allies) armed with hunting spears, bows, and arrows.

-Beds

-Dead boar and deer

-Water jugs

-Hunting spears, bows, and arrows.

Cave:

-A war club

-20 Sharpened sticks

-A bowie knife

-Dead wild boar

-Water bottles

-Vampire bats

Perethorn: Deadpool and DefiantArachnid: Ultimate Wolverine

YoungJustice: Green Arrow and Sovereign91001: Blade

You each start 30 yards away in a thick forest. Good luck!

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Afer the battle, we should eat some of these:

No Caption Provided

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Dude!!! I just had something just like that last night!

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let´s see...it´s a forest, 30 yards away. Stealth and surprise attacks are useless because of Blade and Wolverine enhanced senses, so they could easily detect the enemy. Battle should go like this:

Deadpool will start shooting and throwing grenades wihtout worries, It is very likely that Green Arrow gets killed and than the forest begins to burn. This will leave Blade completely alone, a combined effort of both Wolvie and Wade is more than enough to incapacite Blade and win the battle. If they fail to escape the burning forest, no problem, healing factor should help them recover.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Let´s see...it´s a forest, 30 yards away. Stealth and surprise attacks are useless because of Blade and Wolverine enhanced senses, so they could easily detect the enemy. Battle should go like this:

Deadpool will start shooting and throwing grenades wihtout worries, It is very likely that Green Arrow gets killed and than the forest begins to burn. This will leave Blade completely alone, a combined effort of both Wolvie and Wade is more than enough to incapacite Blade and win the battle. If they fail to escape the burning forest, no problem, healing factor should help them recover.

FTR, I'm using New 52 GA.

Arsenal:

• Arrow x10
  • Shock Arrow x5
  • Sonic Arrow x5
  • Explosive Tip Arrow x3
  • Nerve Toxin Arrow x1
  • Bolo Arrow x1
  • Sedative Arrow x1
  • Mask

Green Arrow would have no problem keeping up with the grenades and bullets, his mask alllows him to have thermal vision, so the grenades/bullets would be easily detected.

No Caption Provided

He also has the aglity and reflexes to go along with it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just a tidbit of his skills, I'll post a full argument later.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Sovereign91001

@perethorn: @defiantarachnid Blade has no weakness to light, he's a daywalker.

Blade's gear

Adamantium Odachi x2

Pistols x2

Silver Stakes x4

Throwing Knives x6

Glaves x4

Vial of Vampire Blood

Sunglasses

Trench Coat

Kevlar Vest

Boots w/ boot stake

Cybernetic Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to post Deadpool´s gear:

2 katanas

1 sai

1 hunting knife

2 beretta 96

2 smg

1 M-16

1 M9

Grenades

I come back later for more action

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice:

Are GA reflexes good enough to dodge bullets?

And even if he could, Deadpool´s durability and fighting skills are way too much.

Defeats Hercules and Goliath in H2H
Defeats Hercules and Goliath in H2H
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Easiliy defeats a bunch of monsters by himself
Easiliy defeats a bunch of monsters by himself
Taskmaster is surprised
Taskmaster is surprised
Killed those Hydra Soldiers pretty damn fast
Killed those Hydra Soldiers pretty damn fast
Kills a guy in less than a blink
Kills a guy in less than a blink
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
He is smart enough to hurt The Hulk
He is smart enough to hurt The Hulk
Can fight superhumans
Can fight superhumans
No Caption Provided
Survives a Sky Lift crash
Survives a Sky Lift crash
Has pretty good aim
Has pretty good aim

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts what are the victory conditions? KO/Death etc.

@defiantarachnid@perethorn Unless things have significantly changed for Ollie in the New52 I'd say it's safe to assume that he can dodge bullets. But @youngjustice will have to clarify that.

As for durability unless something has changed; Wade has normal human durability. (He can be shot and stabbed) he just has a healing factor to mitigate damage and he doesn't have immortality anymore either. Depending on the victory conditions that healing factor (and Wolverine's as well) may or may not factor heavily into this battle.

Based on stats it's safe to say I have the strongest character here and arguably the fastest as well.

So while Wolverine is moving in on Green Arrow, Blade is moving in on Wolverine. He'll open with his one of his guns to get Wolverine's attention. Blade has some familarity with 616 Wolverine (they've tussled a couple of times and Wolverine saved his life when Blade was a young man) so after squeezing off a few rounds, he'd move in with his Odachi's (which are made of Adamantium)

No Caption Provided

Blade has enough skill with his swords and a range advantage that he should be able to keep Wolverine at bay. He's been able to match reaction times with Spitfire and slash his sword faster than Vampries can follow so he should have no problem keeping up with Logan. If he can move in and get an oppurtunity he can pump vampire blood into Logan which would either slow down his healing factor or turn him into a vampire which would make him vulnerble to Blade's weapons. Then there is always his blood; if Blade gets his fangs into Logan he can drain him; he's strong enough to hold Logan down, and all it would take would him keeping Logan's wrist still, nuetralizing his main weapon and as he ingested Logan's blood his powers (strenght, speed etc.) would increase.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiantarachnid:

Current Deadpool cannot teleport, but still, he is pretty fast:

No Caption Provided

Also, he can do this:

No Caption Provided

And this:

No Caption Provided

Deadpool is a perfectly capable warrior, few can stand a chance against him.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh! but you are forgetting that while Blade is moving in on Wolvey The tribesmen and Deadpool are moving in on Blade ;)

This means Blade is being bombarded by bullets and Deadpool can teleport which effectively eliminates Blade's agility advantage and as soon as GA is dead ( I am assuming the only win cond. is death ) You have 17 enemies to deal with 2 of which are pretty much on par with you . . .

And you'll have to contend with Green Arrow moving in on you. Green Arrow has the means in his equipment to put down Wade with one hit as KO is a viable win condition. As for being bombarded with bullets, he has Kevlar and has the reflexes to deflect gunfire. He could easily repeat that with his Odachi (which is drawn).

No Caption Provided

I honestly forgot about your tribesmen. While Blade's moving in he has his gun still; he can mow down the tribesmen with his firearm. They have no armor and the best distance weapon they can bring to bear are spears.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fetts

Another bump!

@sovereign91001 Incapacitation counts as a victory as well. I forgot about that one.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sovereign91001

@fetts: my partner seems to have gone MIA...

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: I wouldn't worry about it too much. Something similar happened with BataTest but he came back. People can have busy schedules sometimes, so I'd just sit tight. There are a couple other threads that are ready for voting if you want to look through those.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By Stompa
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@fetts: Oh crap!!!!! I completely forgot this was still going! Damn I need to find the on i'm in ans post fast! O.O

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fetts

@strider92 Don't look at me. I bumped it for you dude and even tagged you.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@fetts: I can see that here :( but I have no message in my inbox. This was completely my fault as I should have remembered I was involved when I got back regardless of tagging. As I said sorry guys.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, really sorry for this, I have had some.....issues recently that made me not able to form a debate properly, do apologize.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_red_viper  Moderator

That's a tough one but I think I'll be voting for Blade and Green Arrow. Deadpool has made some great arguments though.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fetts
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many thanks to sovereign for holding you own, next round, I'm going in!

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers