• 121 results
#1 Edited by Fetts (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

Specimens 48271 and 48662; Day 1

On the day that The Branches of Universes were linked, heroes and villains were brought over by The Others for a series of tests. One of these was Specimen 48271, a.k.a. Mystique. The shapeshifter was transported next to an alien spacecraft with a cloaking device. She was familiarizing herself with the controls, when she saw another ship land nearby. This was Specimen 48662's spaceship, which lacked a cloaking device. Specimen 48662, a.k.a. Ultimate Hawkeye decided to scout out the area. Little did he know, that Mystique was stalking him among the treetops. In hopes of gaining the alliance she was permitted by The Others, she formed herself into the appearance of Black Widow. However, she had mistaken Ultimate Hawkeye for the Hawkeye native to her universe.

Mystique: Clint!

Ult. Hawkeye: Nat!

As soon as Ultimate Hawkeye spoke her name, he realized that there was something wrong. The Black Widow he knew looked quite different, and he instantly realized that it was a trap. But he kept his cool and let this alien version of Natasha get close to him.

Mystique: What's going on?

Ult. Hawkeye: I don't know. You tell me!

And at that moment, he kicked her in the face and shot a net arrow at her. He walked over, angered that whoever threw him out of his universe and dumped him in this one, would try to use the woman he loved as some sort of play for their tests. He was about to stab her in the face when Mystique shaped-shifted back into her true form. Mystique now realized that this wasn't the same Hawkeye she knew.

Mystique: Wait! P-p-please! I'm scared and I don't know what to do! I wasn't going to hurt you!

Ult. Hawkeye: Ya. Sure you weren't. Why should I trust you?

Mystique: Look! I was transported from my home just like you! I just wanted somebody to help me get out of this hellwhole! But if I have to find somebody else then fine! Now get me out of this!

Ult. Hawkeye:....... You know my name. What's yours?

Mystique: You can call me Mystique.

Ult. Hawkeye: Well Mystique *cuts her free with the arrow*. It's a pleasure to meet you.

--------

Specimens 48557 and 48110; Day 1

Meanwhile, Specimen 48110, a.k.a. Red Robin (of New-52) had found himself in a tunnel. Next to him was a ladder which he used to reach the surface. Once at the top, a German man dressed in a unique, kingly fashion was pointing a sword at his throat. This was Specimen 48557, a.k.a. Baron Zemo.

Baron Zemo: Good morning young man! Would you do me the pleasure of telling me exactly where am I.

Red Robin: I would love to, your "excellency". Except I don't know where I am either. Now get that thing out of my face and get lost. *uses two fingers to take the blade away from his throat and begins to walk away*

Baron Zemo: Careful with your tongue boy. *points the sword back at him*

Red Robin: Dude! Call me "boy" or "young man" or whatever again, I'll--

Baron Zemo: Alright alright. My apologies....... "Dude". It seems that you are lacking of living quarters, unless that foul smelling tunnel down there is what you consider living quarters. I have a mansion about a mile back. If you'd like we ca--

Red Robin: You want a partner don't you?........ *sighs* Fine. Just please. For the love of God. Stop talking like that. You make me think I'm in "Princess Bride".

The next morning, each team decided to some exploring when they bumped into each other. They decided they didn't like the other duo, and started fighting.

@veitha @stompa @funsiized @loki9876 Alright guys! Each of you have options. Veitha and Stompa, you can either choose between a spaceship or a spaceship with a cloaking device. Funsiized and Loki, you can choose from either a mansion or an underground tunnel. The perks for each are listed below.

Spaceship:

-Mounted minigun

-A blaster rifle

-Wine and sandwiches

-Two bunk beds

Cloaked Spaceship: Same as Spaceship but with a cloaking device

Mansion:

Each mansion is designed like this. The perks for the mansion are the following:

-A good night's sleep (two bedrooms)

-Gourmet meals

-Two bathrooms.

-Hunting rifles w/ ammo

-A set of steak knives

-An exercise room

-A backpack full of bread, protein bars, and bottled waters

-A med-kit

-A pair of radios

Underground Tunnel:

-Sleeping bag

-Rats

-Sewer Water

-A map that directs you to a secret trapdoor within each mansion on the entire island.

Whatever location your team chooses is your starting point.

16: Spaceship (Cloaked)

20: Spaceship

6: Underground Tunnel Entryway

15: Mansion

Veitha and Stompa: Mystique and Ultimate Hawkeye

Funsiized and Loki9876: New-52 Red Robin and Baron Zemo

Don't forget to post your character's standard equipment below (if he has any).

Best of luck guys!

#2 Edited by Dratini1331 (6922 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy a vendetta match XD I expect the grudge to play into this debate lol.

#3 Posted by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha @stompa @loki1997:

Red Robin (New52):

Glider Suit with Inertum Wings, And high Grade Kevlar Body Armor.

Utility Belt with Concussive Grenades, Sleeper Darts, Gas Pellets, Smoke bombs, RobinRangs, Taser, Forensics Kit. Gps. Wire. Rebrether

Mask with Thermal, Infrared, Night vision and Zoom.

#4 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all i want to say, since i am from Europe my time zone is entirely different so I am at work now and will only be able to post scans once I am back home.

So for gear. Obviously my bow with regular and trick arrows. Two personalized handguns with spare ammo. Body armor suit. Two flash bangs, grenades and smoke grenades. Well and everything that lies around on the ground.

Question: can we use the space craft in the battle? If yes I would say veitha can choose if he likes to take the steering wheel.

#5 Posted by Fetts (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: You can if you can somehow get back to it. Remember each team is already on the ground fighting. So if you can somehow get back to your ship then yes.

@funsiized @veitha @loki9876 Don't forget that you still need to choose one of the living spaces for this battle. You can't have both.

#6 Edited by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: Waiting for Loki's response.

#7 Edited by dondave (33479 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#8 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: @fetts: @loki9876

Oh ok i thought those things would be more involved into the battles since in the opening thread you wrote we have to arue why this would help us....nevermind maybe in the next round. And well if there is no difference between both ships but the cloaking device we will of course take the one WITH the cloaking device.

For the battle: From the OP i assume we start visible to each other since we "bump into each other". Well whatever Clint can see he can shoot at and that combined with his incredible drawing and aiming speed makes this basically an instant death for Zemo. His beautiful purple mask is like a huge bullseye for Hawkeye and after the first barage of arrows Zemos head will look like a needle pillow.

That leaves Red Robin and after those "warning shots" in the direction of Zemo, Robin will know how dangerous my favourite sharpshooter is and surely won´t be such an easy target. Since i don´t expect the same results with RR when shooting at him it´s propably time for some tactical retreat in the direction of the cloaked ship.....while covering this with some arrows that will keep RR at a save distance if he dosen´t want to end like a porcupine.

Your turn. :-)

#9 Edited by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

hey dudes sorry I wasn't home until now.

#10 Edited by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

I want my adamantium broadswords, 2 M9's, teleporting tech in my suit and phasing tech in my suit. Bullet proof suit. Also enough mines etc for traps and perhaps a sniper.
@stompa Baron Zemo is a very skilled combatant. You don't expect him to die that easly right. He is skilled enough to dodge the arrows or activate his phasing tech in his suit.
One advantage my team has is that our character are both genuises. Your characters might be skilled character but we are much smarter than yours an we are also skilled. Zemo is an expert marksman (long range) and is one of the best combatants with a sword (short range). I also have crazy tech because like I said Zemo is a genuis. Zemo is also an expert in traps.
So if my partner agrees I would lead you to our mansion. Our mansion is of course booby trapped. This forces your combatants to gain access into our mansion. Our domain, which is trapped.
If your guys are inside our house we would win. Our combatants are better than yours in short range combat.

#11 Edited by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 said:

I want my adamantium broadswords, 2 M9's, teleporting tech in my suit and phasing tech in my suit. Bullet proof suit. Also enough mines etc for traps and perhaps a sniper.

And you would call that "standard gear" ??

#12 Edited by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, if you think it is too extreme I am willing to give up the bullet proof aspect and the sniper.

#13 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 said:

yes

Well that is quite a straight answer but dosen´t make it true.....for something to be considered "standard" he would need to have phasing and teleporting on a regular basis....could you provide some scans that he uses those things regularly?

#14 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, I could do that. I'm quite tires though so might do it later. I just got home.

#15 Posted by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876: @stompa: I have some qualms about you initial Strategy, It was to Launch arrows at us, correct? arrows won't do diddly Squat to RR Wings.

Taking Gunfire from a Helicopter

soa s you can see, i can cover both of us Fairly easily. While Zemo lays down the Suppression(or deadly) fire.

#16 Edited by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

also zemo's suit should stop bullets here you have scan of the teleport tech.

#17 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the bad quality (I scanned it myself) of the scan could someone send me a site with good scans.

#18 Edited by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876: If you tell me the issue and the Comic I should be able to find a reasonable one.

#19 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

okay, hawkeye blindspot 4.
But I could just use a site where I could find scans for certain characters.

#20 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876: @stompa: I have some qualms about you initial Strategy, It was to Launch arrows at us, correct? arrows won't do diddly Squat to RR Wings.

Taking Gunfire from a Helicopter

soa s you can see, i can cover both of us Fairly easily. While Zemo lays down the Suppression(or deadly) fire.

If you stand like this with the back to Hawkeye you can also bring a shovel do dig your own grave.....RR´s head is clearly visible so feel free to "cover" if you want to die first. You can´t compare the accuracy of this machine gun with the accuracy of one of the most badass sniper in comic history.

@loki9876 said:

also zemo's suit should stop bullets here you have scan of the teleport tech.

I don´t doubt that Zemo has used this in his comic history but Zemo has appeared in a LOT of comics and how often has he used that kind of tech? If he dosen´t use it regularly it would be like me saying Hawkeye has the Hulk drug because he used it during Avengers vs.New Ultimates.....and for Zemos suit being bulletproof: first of all arrows have a lot higher penetration compared to regular bullets and second his mask is not protected neither are his eyes so i imagine it would look pretty much like this:

#21 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

you just assume Zemo would get himself hit. He can stand up to cap for crying out loud and atleast I want some tech in his suit why would I choose Zemo otherwise?.
Can I atleast have his disintegrator gun?

#22 Edited by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876: Here yah go.

I typically use a more uhhh, 'Hush Hush' Style to acquire my scans, after i buy the actual comic, i do something(that shan't be talked about) and get the comics on my computer for use on comicvine.

#23 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

by the way does it have to be standard gear can't we choose specifics we like.

#24 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: You are needed here Chief. :-)

@loki9876 said:

you just assume Zemo would get himself hit. He can stand up to cap for crying out loud and atleast I want some tech in his suit why would I choose Zemo otherwise?.

Can I atleast have his disintegrator gun?

I just assume Hawkeye is a better shot then Zemo can react and that is why i choosed Clint in the first place. You have to have insane reflexes to dodge a shooter of his calibre. I have no idea why you have choosen Zemo when his standard gear isn´t as high tech as his high end equipment. And just for the record in a no prep hand to hand encounter Cap whoops Zemos ass so "standing up to Cap" is a bit delicate when Zemo has prep. No one doubts he is very good in tactics and as a leader but in a encounter like this he surely wouldn´t be my first choice.

You don´t have to ask me what of his equipment is allowed that is up to fetts or the other moderator of this battle what they would assume as standard gear for Zemo. So i guess i just shoot a wake up call for the Big Boss (see what i did there....shoot.....hehehe a classic)

#26 Edited by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: I used that Scan to show its durability, im not going to stand there, RR a bullet timer for God's sake. I block the arrows with ease and toss a Grenade in your face. i could Fly up,and dive bomb you. instantly severing your arm from your body. to give an example.

#27 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but you just can't assume Hawkeye would shoot him under a millisecond. Zemo has fought countless of time whitout prep. His suit is bulletproof so you would need to hit his head and I think he's capable enough to move his head out of the way. There were a few hours between the encounter. It would be totally out of character for Zemo to just go out patrolling. Setting up a few traps in the mansion is hardly time consuming.

#28 Edited by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: I used that Scan to show its durability, im not going to stand there, RR a bullet timer for God's sake. I block the arrows with ease and toss a Grenade in your face. i could Fly up,and dive bomb you. instantly severing your arm from your body. to give an example.

Well obviously he was standing there just like that to block automatic gunfire so if he would be fast enough to perfectly block them with those wings i call him stupid for just standing there but whatever. There is no starting distance mentioned so we can´t know if you are near enough to throw anything at me and even IF you were near enough (which by the way would make any non protected part of your body an even easier target) Hawkeye has hit smaller targets then a grenade midair.

And a dive bomb with severing an arm? Come on.....we both know that´s not in character for Robin and since it wasn´t otherwise stated in the rules we assume in character right?

#29 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 said:

Sorry, but you just can't assume Hawkeye would shoot him under a millisecond. Zemo has fought countless of time whitout prep. His suit is bulletproof so you would need to hit his head and I think he's capable enough to move his head out of the way. There were a few hours between the encounter. It would be totally out of character for Zemo to just go out patrolling. Setting up a few traps in the mansion is hardly time consuming.

I haven´t even mentioned a time how long it would take to shoot those arrows and hit but i am quite sure it would take at least one or two seconds depending on the starting distance. and yeah i guess this guy:

was also pretty sure he could move his head a bit. Not to mention it shows that the forehead is obviously a prefered target of HE.

#30 Edited by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: Again, was an example of their duability, And you want to so Robin simply dodging Gunfire in and Enclosed place? okay.

There ya go. and you said Clint has shot Grenades out of the air, what if They Were masked by a Smoke bomb, and if im not close enough, Having been Robin on the Streets of gothom, im sure hes acrobatic enough to Close the distance, Especially with a smoke bomb covering him.

Also i would like to note something, you're going on the assumption that Clint see us first, Why should he? im the one with thermal vision, With Infrared. If anything, with out superior tech and Intelligence, We will get the Drop on you two. So we Smoke bomb the area, toss a concussive Grenade in. mixed with some Knockout gas. With My Infrared i should hit my target very easily. and down Hawkeye goes.

#31 Edited by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: Again, was an example of their duability, And you want to so Robin simply dodging Gunfire in and Enclosed place? okay.

There ya go. and you said Clint has shot Grenades out of the air, what if They Were masked by a Smoke bomb, and if im not close enough, Having been Robin on the Streets of gothom, im sure hes acrobatic enough to Close the distance, Especially with a smoke bomb covering him.

Also i would like to note something, you're going on the assumption that Clint see us first, Why should he? im the one with thermal vision, With Infrared. If anything, with out superior tech and Intelligence, We will get the Drop on you two. So we Smoke bomb the area, toss a concussive Grenade in. mixed with some Knockout gas. With My Infrared i should hit my target very easily. and down Hawkeye goes.

You ask me why HAWKEYE sees you first? Because that´s his power in the first place! Clint dosen´t need tech because his eyes are enhanced but a scan says more then a thousand words:

Well it actually only said about fifty words but you get my meaning.

I even gave you the benedit of the doubt that we would see each other at the same time and his insane reflexes would simply put the arrows through Zemos head but if you mention it yeah i believe the sharpshooter with the superhuman eyes sees you first and gets the drop on you which makes killing Zemo so much easier. After that you can smoke bomb as much as you like because as i already stated after dropping Zemo a tactical retreat was planned anyway so thanks for the cover.

#32 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Baron Zemo wouldn't just walk around. He would take cover.
By the way, this is Zemo dodging multiple bullets at close range shot by Bucky Barnes who is a good marksman.
Sorry (bad quality)

#33 Posted by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: What that scan basically proved is that i have everything he has, and more. in my mask. Can his eyes see in Infrared? You can't say "oh he sees in high contrast" when your in a Jungle Canopy. That gibberish and Weak. Trees, Leafs, Etc will be Clogging his vision. And with Zemos Military tactics, im sure we will have Camo'd ourselfs

#34 Edited by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 said:

Baron Zemo wouldn't just walk around. He would take cover.

By the way, this is Zemo dodging multiple bullets at close range shot by Bucky Barnes who is a good marksman.

Sorry (bad quality)

It´s propably the bad quality but all i can see is jumping from one roof? (or something like that) to another to avoid the aim and then blocking some bullets with Cap´s shield. I fail to see anything impressive there. And yeah sure he would take cover if he get´s the opportunity but he simply dosen´t.....HE reflexes are superior so this is more or less the ranged equivalent to a speedblitz.

#35 Edited by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: What that scan basically proved is that i have everything he has, and more. in my mask. Can his eyes see in Infrared? You can't say "oh he sees in high contrast" when your in a Jungle Canopy. That gibberish and Weak. Trees, Leafs, Etc will be Clogging his vision. And with Zemos Military tactics, im sure we will have Camo'd ourselfs

And what it proves is you have to actively activate your tech while it´s HE´s actual sight which is a huge advantage in my favor. And no he obviously has no limitations in dark or shady enviroments because he has never shown to have any that´s simply a wrong assumption on your part.

And talking about gibberish and weak: Assuming you have prep just because Zemo is good at it when none is stated in the OP would fit that description quite well.

And about the higher contrast there are a few following pictures to the ones i posted so far that should show what that means.

So no it´s definetly not a hindrance for him only makes him more deadly.

#36 Edited by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Zemo beats Bucky cap. That shows skill and how do you know we can't have a small amount of prep. This is a Battle Royale kind of scenario. You could assume that you could atleast prepare a bit before battle.

#37 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 said:

Zemo beats Bucky cap. That shows skill and how do you know we can't have a small amount of prep. This is a Battle Royale kind of scenario. You could assume that you could atleast prepare a bit before battle.

Then i could assume i start in my space ship floating above the battle field.....wouldn´t afford much prep either so i won´t assume nothing and stick with the facts....means no prep for neither of us. And all i can see is a trick to compensate for skill Zemo got dropped and uses a trick to defeat Bucky because he wants to arrest him....typical hero mistake.

#38 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

So what Zemo can fight dirty and use tricks to win. It clearly says the next morning. Why couldn't this scenario in which we had an evening and a night have no possibility in your eyes to prepare ourselves?

#39 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 said:

So what Zemo can fight dirty and use tricks to win. It clearly says the next morning. Why couldn't this scenario in which we had an evening and a night have no possibility in your eyes to prepare ourselves?

Because that we assume we change the op in which nothing is stated about prepping till the morning. Clint is a special operative as well and could prep himself too....take a tactical position and stuff he is a sniper after all but none if it is stated so we can´t smply change the rules to better fit for us. None prep stated means no prep simple as that. And yes Zemo can fight dirty no one denies that i just believe he will be long dead before he can use any trick. Of course you think otherwise and that is why we are debating. :-)

#40 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

okay, I'll ask Fetts I think we can do whatever we like in the meantime.

#41 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 said:

okay, I'll ask Fetts I think we can do whatever we like in the meantime.

Will propably be the best idea. As long as no prep is stated i won´t use any.

#42 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts The scenario says that we encounter each other in the morning can we prep our house in the meantime.

#43 Posted by Fetts (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876: Adamantium broadswords, M9s, disintegrator gun, and the bullet proof suit is fine. If the teleporting tech is standard that's fine. I don't think phasing powers are really street-level imo, so I'm going to say no to that. I don't think Zemo carries mines around with him does he? If not, then I'm saying no to that as well.

#44 Edited by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: and this question: The scenario says that we encounter each other in the morning can we prep our house in the meantime.

#45 Edited by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: No. RR is scouting in a Dense environment, that impairs his normal vision so Why wouldn't he have his infrared activated? it's common sense. and again. RR is a Easy Bullet timer. Arrows are not going to touch him anytime soon. Especially with so much cover.

#46 Posted by Fetts (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876 No. You guys just stay at the place overnight, have a meal and start scouting afterwards. You will be allowed to prep your living quarters in Round 2 however. If you make it that far of course ;)

#47 Posted by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: No. RR is scouting in a Dense environment, that impairs his normal vision so Why wouldn't he have his infrared activated? it's common sense. and again. RR is a Easy Bullet timer. Arrows are not going to touch him anytime soon. Especially with so much cover.

Please feel free to post a scan of an actual bullet dodge feat and not aim dodging. Not to mention that HE is no ordinary shot he is up there with the best like Deadshot and Bullseye. And yeah i don´t even doubt if i would try shooting RR it would be difficult but like i said quite often the one getting the arrowes to the forehead will be Zemo.....RR will be dealt with accordingly once the time is ripe.

#48 Edited by Funsiized (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: You are still forgetting, Smoke Screen, Show HE Shooting Accurately through a smoke screen. Then ill continue, but right now, im extremely tired and not replying to debates. Will reply when i wake up, when ever that is.

@loki9876 Sorry, i leave the reigns in your hands for now.

#49 Edited by Stompa (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Oh i haven´t forgotten anything at all it´s simply irrelevant if HE has accuracy through a smoke screen because i never said he would hit you after you made the screen. Even if you would throw the smoge grenade instantly when the battle starts, (and that would involve knowledge on your opponent because you can´t know you are facing a sharpshooter) throwing the grenade and building up a big enough smoke screen would take waaaaaaay longer then three arrows take to hit Zemos forehead and after that i already mentioned i start making a tactical retreat and only shoot at RR when i see his nice little red Cape chasing me.......not to mention seeing Zemo die in the first few seconds of the fight should throw you a bit off balance.

#50 Edited by Veitha (2741 posts) - - Show Bio

@loki9876: @stompa: @funsiized: sorry for the waiting guys, I'm being very busy(I had to drop all the other tourneys lol).

one question for @fetts so Zemo has got his teleporting and intangible device?

I'll give Mystique a pair of guns and a set of grenades.

As Stompa said, Clint is going to find your team very, very soon thanks to his enhanced sight. While these happens Mystique will shapeshift into an animal and she will also become completely invisible, making difficult for your team to see where she is and to find her.

When Clint will find your team, he will shot his arrows. I think that he could easily beat or KO most of your team using arrows, he's shown to be able to headshot people very easily and in quick succession. As soon as your team will be detected by Clint, he will start shotting arrows. He was able to shot Spider-Man, who has got Spider-Sense, so it's not likely your team will be able to avoid his arrows.

He has also got trick arrows, so having a bulletproof armor won't help

While this happens, Mystique will attack everyone in your team while staying invisible.

She can use her powers to enhance her own strenght. She is the strongest character here, being able to tear helicopters apart with her hands, and being able to shapeshift in a Hulk-ish form with two heads, allowing her to react to any kind of attack and to fight two opponents at the same time.

She can also stretch and morph pretty much like Mr.Fantastic, and this allows her to attack and also to defend herself from explosives. She could also slain your team suffucating them all or just using her body as a knife.

Her shapeshifting powers allow her to stretch and body and to change into not-organical matter, so she will be able to bend with the environment so that you won't be able to find her.

That's all for now, I'll cover more points later :)